Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13367) (13368) (13369) (13370) (13371) (13372) (13373) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omo spurs goal removed. This bergwijn no bad too o.

Broja good mehn. Pace, physicality, good technical ability. Perfect for that target man role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Players like Ward Prowse, Son and Sigurdson might end their career without major trophies.

This is to tell you that talent isn’t enough. PR and Luck dey help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Was expecting spurs to win though

Want them as the 4th English team Making it to the champions league
ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs are sure going to qualify.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pictures they say, speaks a thousand words.

One would have thought those idiots who oppose my idea of Coutinho joining us had just a fish brain but alas they have nothing in their heads. Just empty cranium coming here to form football Einstein.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
popizaino:
[s] Pictures they say, speaks a thousand words.

One would have thought those idiots who oppose my idea of Coutinho joining us had just a fish brain but alas they have nothing in their heads. Just empty cranium coming here to form football Einstein. [/s]
He’s playing in a club on his level.

Flopped playing for Bayern and Barcelona, but we should believe he’s class because he’s playing for Aston Villa. cheesy

Have some shame!

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
hensben:
You mean Lukaku is a pain to watch.

Are your eyes missing?

You saw Havertz boldly written and you are still asking me of it is Lukaku ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ibime:
Coutinho with a goal and two assists

Popizaino coming to the thread like

[img]https://c./oZWU9vnpCsoAAAAC/got-to-go-running.gif[/img]

grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
popizaino:
Pictures they say, speaks a thousand words.

One would have thought those idiots who oppose my idea of Coutinho joining us had just a fish brain but alas they have nothing in their heads. Just empty cranium coming here to form football Einstein.
Don't get ahead of yourself, he's playing at Aston Villa where he's meant to be the star of the team. Abraham is also doing well in Roma.

Where were you when Coutinho was at Barca and Bayern?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
donstan18:

ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs are sure going to qualify.

Man city Chelsea Liverpool are the top 3 teams

Manure and spurs will battle it out for that 4th place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Man city Chelsea Liverpool are the top 3 teams

Manure and spurs will battle it out for that 4th place
ManU can’t battle for any positive stuff with Ronaldo and Magwaya

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
donstan18:

He’s playing in a club on his level.

Flopped playing for Bayern and Barcelona, but we should believe he’s class because he’s playing for Aston Villa. cheesy

Have some shame!

I can also toll this path of mental retardation very well that will leave you taking to your hills as usual.You would soon go into hiding,just as you did when you ask why didn't florentina tried to salah if he really plate well there?

Keep the bolded to yourself .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
popizaino:

I can also toll this path of mental retardation very well that will leave you taking to your hills as usual.You would soon go into hiding,just as you did when you ask why didn't florentina tried to salah if he really plate well there?

Keep the bolded to yourself .
Coutinho is a flop, a finished player. He can’t play for a top club anymore. Flopped playing with big boiz in Bayern and Barcelona, ended up with Konsa and Mings.

Lmao! The truth, they say, burns.

Be pained my Nigha. He’s finished for top teams. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
BikeMan:
Don't get ahead of yourself, he's playing at Aston Villa where he's meant to be the star of the team. Abraham is also doing well in Roma.

Where were you when Coutinho was at Barca and Bayern?

Did you really ask me the question I bolded? Now it about Aston villa not that he is too old to play in the epl or he would flop in the Epl again? How does playing for Aston villa change the league or change his abilities besides, I didn't see this your useless take when he scored for Brazil the last time.

Now take home question for you and your likes

Why is Delph not doing well in Everton?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
donstan18:

Coutinho is a flop, a finished player. He can’t play for a top club anymore. Flopped playing with big boiz in Bayern and Barcelona, ended up with Konsa and Mings.

Lmao! The truth, they say, burns.

Be pained my Nigha. He’s finished for top teams. cheesy

Hian!

Don't be retarded!

Tell us the reason why he scored in the last match for Brazil........perhaps Brazil is a small footballing nation according to your usual shallow takes.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
This Emerson Royal is lowkey a rubbish player, very very basic, can’t figure what his exactly good at

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
popizaino:

Hian!

Don't be retarded!

Tell us the reason why he scored in the last match for Brazil........perhaps Brazil is a small footballing nation according to your usual shallow takes.
“Coutinho is class because he scored for Brazil”

This is what happens when you support a finished player. You won’t hesitate to brag with little shiits.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Abubaka of Cameroon is old, scored well during Afcon.

Chelsea should sign him because he scores for one of the most successful football nation in Africa.

Clowns! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jodera:
All these talk bolded talk na shaku shaku na

5 times dispossession for full 120min?
You hear yourself??

Anything just do bring a player down grin

Didn't you see in my post that your Abubakar didn't have a shot on target in the same duration? No other striker was dispossessed more than he was on that pitch and the very few times he wasn't dispossessed, nothing tangible he did.

Nobody is bringing him down, Mane deserved to win the golden ball, you should rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
donstan18:

“Coutinho is class because he scored for Brazil”

This is what happens when you support a finished player. You won’t hesitate to brag with little shiits.

The foolishness of your logic has been laid bare for you to see this, you can go further but to come with the line above. Stay focus and tell us if Brazil is a small football nation since you said he can only shine in a small team with average players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
donstan18:

Chelsea should sign him because he scores for one of the most successful football nation in Africa.

Clowns! cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Wait till you hear aboubakar is better than lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
airmark:

Didn't you see in my post that your Abubakar didn't have a shot on target in the same duration? No other striker was dispossessed more than he was on that pitch and the very few times he wasn't dispossessed, nothing tangible he did.

Nobody is bringing him down, Mane deserved to win the golden ball, you should rest.

IMO Mane doesn’t deserve that golden ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
donstan18:

Clowns! cheesy

I am responsible for what I write, how you choose to understand it is entirely your headache.

Stay focus

I thought coutinho could only shine in a small team like Aston villa according to your punny brain why not tell us why is still shining in Brazil which is undoubtedly the biggest football national team in the world abi Brazil na small team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Maximilan:
This Emerson Royal is lowkey a rubbish player, very very basic, can’t figure what his exactly good at

Only thing he's good at is running. Nigga forms activity like Semedo. When he reach box, he's clueless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Maximilan:

That’s why Barca sold him immediately

Emerson Royal and Nelson semedo I no no who better pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
hensben:
Havertz should go to the middle, lukaku should be taking off.

Lukaku is out of form. He needs special drilling, because this is not the Lukaku i saw last season at Inter and Belgium.

Havertz should be loaned out next season to go and develop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
popizaino:

The foolishness of your logic has been laid bare for you to see this, you can go further but to come with the line above. Stay focus and tell us if Brazil is a small football nation since you said he can only shine in a small team with average players.

Rafinha scored for Brazil too.

Tell us how classy he is. cheesy

Maybe better than V.Jnr who didn’t score that day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ibime:

Only thing he's good at is running. Nigga forms activity like Semedo. When he reach box, he's clueless

I didn’t see this comment before I asked who is the better player between him and semedo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Had Coutinho been flopping at Aston Villa this sets of idoits would have been quoting me with meaningless mentions, now the folly of their shallow football knowledge is been on display here, they what to change it to small team like Aston villa.

Where was this energy when you were running your mouth that he would flop?

Idiot gbogbo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Coutinho did well in Liverpool which is a big club.

He was ill suited for Barca who play with three forwards and no no10.

The question about Coutinho is not whether he's class but whether Chelsea is ready to fit him in tactically (4-2-3-1 mostly) and can afford his wages of £380k per week, or will want to take that financial risk for a player whose been in the wilderness for 4 years and you don't know how his confidence is affected. On both counts, the answer is no.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
popizaino:
Had Coutinho been flopping at Aston Villa this sets of idoits would have been quoting me with meaningless mentions, now the folly of their shallow football knowledge is been on display here, they what to change it to small team like Aston villa.

Where was this energy when you were running your mouth that he would flop?

Idiot gbogbo.

You Dey take don Stan serious ? You get power

Coutinho Na fine player ,even if things didn’t go well at Barca

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

IMO Mane doesn’t deserve that golden ball

That's your opinion.

I was highly disapponted in that Abubakar in the Semis because i wanted Cameroon to win. He was terrible when it mattered most.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ibime:
Coutinho did well in Liverpool which is a big club.

He was ill suited for Barca who play with three forwards and no CAM.

The question about Coutinho is not whether he's class but whether Chelsea is ready to fit him in tactically (4-2-3-1 mostly) and can afford his wages of £380k per week. On both counts, the answer is no.

My Barca self really messed up

Coutinho is a very good player but no where worth collecting 380k weekly ,no wonder the club get financial issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (13367) (13368) (13369) (13370) (13371) (13372) (13373) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), lordfalcao(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.