Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747849 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13372) (13373) (13374) (13375) (13376) (13377) (13378) ... (19423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
donjazet:
The unvaccinated members of the Chelsea squad are: Pulisic, kovacic, Alonso and Chalobah and 2 coaching staff. These players are expected to miss the travel to France for the return leg of mthe champions league round 16.

Will miss kovacic n chalobar only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Segedinho:

And people will believe this isn't about the "melanin".

Just imagine it was a Blackman(hazard's position) that kicked a white ball boy.

It isn't about race oga,if what hazard did then or Suarez or Terry and even Ronaldo with the slander he gets from Messi fans all happened today in the era of CANCEL CULTURE and mob attack,guy they all finished before proven innocent.....

Ordinary Salah dey get death threat and cancelling from his fellow countrymen,Arabs and muslim for just harmless Christmas tree pics,imagine na him kick cat....tell me if the uproar will not be like this as well...

Harry potter writer dey collect abuse,trolling and cancelling every time from LGBTQ people for her opinion on trans

Not everything is racism,it is the times of cancel culture we are in now where everything is blown out of proportion...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
We are not going after getting good players on free att all. Zakaria and sule have gone already. Kessie is free, Brozovic, dembele and others are available now. If we waste time ps g or those useless old glory clubs from la ligo would carry them. It's not everytime abramovic should spend.
You are right. Those type of players turn out good in other clubs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kloppo:

It isn't about race oga,if what hazard did then or Suarez or Terry and even Ronaldo with the slander he gets from Messi fans all happened today in the era of CANCEL CULTURE and mob attack,guy they all finished before proven innocent.....

Ordinary Salah dey get death threat and cancelling from his fellow countrymen,Arabs and muslim for just harmless Christmas tree pics,imagine na him kick cat....tell me if the uproar will not be like this as well...

Harry potter writer dey collect abuse,trolling and cancelling every time from LGBTQ people for her opinion on trans

Not everything is racism,it is the times of cancel culture we are in now where everything is blown out of proportion...
Lols..u are comparing fanatics uproar with losing deals?ur own dey ur body.

Is horse raising normal?

Like forcing a horse against its wish using force or rather inflicting pain to it...

Or..I forgot d cat is innocent automatically cos it can't be tried on what it really did to warrant the cruelty..

On the other hand;,why is zouma younger brother being punished by his club?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
If this had happened to a Liverpool player, that Klokpo won’t be yapping shiit here. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
donjazet:
The unvaccinated members of the Chelsea squad are: Pulisic, kovacic, Alonso and Chalobah and 2 coaching staff. These players are expected to miss the travel to France for the return leg of the champions league round 16.
Damn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jota scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Diaz looks well settled in, Liverpool with some good stuff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

True sha, but all these animal rights activists calling for him to lose his means of livelihood over the matter come be like say person wan use sledge hammer kill mosquito.

You have to know the culture of certain people especially when you were born there and live with them. Westerners care more about animals than human

One day while driving, someone in the front suddenly applied brakes and everyone had to screech, when we got to the front, we found out the cause was a lady who stopped her car and jumped out because a squirrel crossed the road and it was confused whether to go front or back, She didn't mind causing an accident or even if someone speeding ran over her just to save the homeless squirrel

Go abroad especially in the suburbs and you will see in some neighborhoods squirrel are the landlords, they don't run away from you and you dare not touch them.

If a snake crawls into your house, you are expected to call animal control to pick it up. or better leave the house for the snake

Michael Vick went to jail for using dogs to fight, One German coach was removed from Olympics for punching a horse
If your car hits a deer, you are expected to call animal control to come check it

Pets here have daycares, hotels, psycologists, nutirtionist incase they get obese. To a black person, A dog sleeps outside or after the human being comes the animal, to Oyinbos na when Dog pick his choice the remaining na him human go negotiate for

In our culture we view animals differently, I heard in India, Cows are the landlords, they can block the highway and decide to sleep there nothing will happen

Do you know the number of Moslem/Hindus that have lost their lives because someone killed a cow?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
How much was Zouma fined abeg?

I don't want to believe the figure I just saw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

You have to know the culture of certain people especially when you were born there and live with them. Westerners care more about animals than human

One day while driving, someone in the front suddenly applied brakes and everyone had to screech, when we got to the front, we found out the cause was a lady who stopped her car and jumped out because a squirrel crossed the road and it was confused whether to go front or back, She didn't mind causing an accident or even if someone speeding ran over her just to save the homeless squirrel

Go abroad especially in the suburbs and you will see in some neighborhoods squirrel are the landlords, they don't run away from you and you dare not touch them.

If a snake crawls into your house, you are expected to call animal control to pick it up. or better leave the house for the snake

Michael Vick went to jail for using dogs to fight, One German coach was removed from Olympics for punching a horse
If your car hits a deer, you are expected to call animal control to come check it

Pets here have daycares, hotels, psycologists, nutirtionist incase they get obese. To a black person, A dog sleeps outside or after the human being comes the animal, to Oyinbos na when Dog pick his choice the remaining na him human go negotiate for

In our culture we view animals differently, I heard in India, Cows are the landlords, they can block the highway and decide to sleep there nothing will happen

Do you know the number of Moslem/Hindus that have lost their lives because someone killed a cow?
Odikwa serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jota again

Meanwhile, Diaz na legit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
BlueMann:
Jota again

Meanwhile, Diaz na legit

Firmino should stay there and be playing False 9. Salah and Mane will resume fully

How many goals has Jota scored now? Maybe Klopp didnt want ghost striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Firmino should stay there and be playing False 9. Salah and Mane will resume fully

Point of correction

Firminho is the cufflinks between Mane and Salah

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just look at how this Luiz Diaz played brilliantly as if he has been in the squad for a very long time,I don't know if it's a crime for Havertz to just give us this kind of performance for once.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
izzou:

Point of correction

grin

Ah boss. Okay o. Na Ikoyi link bridge

Last season Jota 9 league goals, this year 12 league goals already

While Firmino is doing Linkin Park

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
popizaino:
Just look at how this Luiz Diaz played brilliantly as if he has been in the squad for a very long time,I don't know if it's a crime for Havertz to just give us this kind of performance for once.

I don’t understand our attacking signing lately, from natural wingers with agility(hazard, Pedro and Willian) to inverted attacking midfielders with lackadaisical attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
hensben:
I don’t understand our attacking signing lately, from natural wingers with agility to inverted attacking midfielders.
Name 3 natural wingers we’ve signed for the past 3 years.

Make una dey calm down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
donstan18:

Name 3 natural wingers we’ve signed for the past 3 years.

Make una dey calm down
I am saying we moved from Hazard, Pedro and Willian to Havertz, Zyech and Mount. We just need that player that can score from nothing and anywhere in the front line.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
hensben:
I am saying we moved from Hazard, Pedro and Willian to Havertz, Zyech and Mount.
The second set has achieved more within a short time.

Reached more finals too.

Make una dey calm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
donstan18:

The second set has achieved more within a short time.

Reached more finals too.

Make una dey calm.
I am not saying they are bad but we just need a player that is prolific in scoring. I think we are playing more of a team football which make us unpredictable. Our star men are in the back and midfield. Most of our strikers are still young which is another cause for inconsistency. Honestly we are not doing bad as a club. Are you aware Tuchel has made 4 to 5 finals since he arrived the club which is massive and nobody is talking this enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
hensben:
I am not saying they are bad but we just need a player that is prolific in scoring. I think we are playing more of a team football which make us unpredictable. Our star men are in the back and midfield. Most of our strikers are still young which is another cause for inconsistency.
Do we even have star men? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
donstan18:

Do we even have star men? cheesy cheesy

We have but not in lime light because they are not attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
hensben:
Not at all. Lol. Read my post again.
Just did. You said we have star men in the back and midfield which was why I asked if we have star men.

As for Tuchel making 4-5 finals, but trying to discredit him, but hope you know Tuchel is yet to win a tournament he started from the scratch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Firmino is being sidelined. He is now firmly second choice behind Jota. With this Diaz guy joining, he won't even get the benefit of minutes when Klopp drop Mane and move Jota to LW. Now Diaz will get those minutes. Firmino is turning into a club servant like Origi, Solskjaer and other subs, no longer a club star

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
donstan18:

Just did. You said we have star men in the back and midfield which was why I asked if we have star men.

As for Tuchel making 4-5 finals, but trying to discredit him, but hope you know Tuchel is yet to win a tournament he started from the scratch?
Okay I didn’t get your message properly I have edited my post.

Tuchel is yet to conclude full season with us remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

For guardiola matter Na L you Dey always chop for raumdeuter hand grin

Maybe na you Dey win for other aspect

This is another confirmation that you don't type here with clear eyes.

The popular "Fraudiola is not a local coach, leave league trophies to coaches like Conte and Ranieri", was posted by who to who?

Has Fraudiola won the Ucl that Raumdeuter told me he came to England to win? Who owns the L?

The person that exposed you to igbo, should be shot at close range.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ibime:

Firmino is being sidelined. He is now firmly second choice behind Jota. With this Diaz guy joining, he won't even get the benefit of minutes when Klopp drop Mane and move Jota to LW. Now Diaz will get those minutes. Firmino is turning into a club servant like Origi, Solskjaer and other subs, no longer a club star
Is Diaz a striker/false 9 or a winger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
izzou:

Point of correction

grin

Mocking firmino but you have lerner,lakaka and larvest....how many goals do they have btw them

Jota- 17goals*
Diaz- 1 assist*

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

With more minutes than firmino,this is your PROLIFIC striker in an UNCOMPETITIVE LEAGUE

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Ibime:

I only saw few minutes today and the shot from Diaz wey Schmeichel saved but the vibe I am getting from Diaz is like he will be another Mane, High energy high workrate player

If Diaz works out I see Klopp going with Diaz--Jota-Salah. I think Mane will get sold soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (13372) (13373) (13374) (13375) (13376) (13377) (13378) ... (19423) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Thazard(m), Shegzdave, airmark(m), Jodera and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.