Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724156 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13494) (13495) (13496) (13497) (13498) (13499) (13500) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Amoto94:

No mind Uncle Ibime.

But but.....

You for just allow Don Baba J dey express him emotions naa.

See how you throw kick below the belt.

Ko da ra ra grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Soooo is that it?

Are we done here?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Let me get this right.
To recap, I am being attacked because I am attacking a criminal who is responsible for untold human suffering today??

I am being attacked because I don't think it's right a corrupt criminal uses continues to use our club as a vehicle of image cleansing?

I am being attacked because I care about the suffering and needless death of Ukrainians??

I can understand that for many of you, the emotional bond is still too strong to see him any other way or detach him from the image of Chelsea. for the others the very strong hatred of western standards (or double standards) is enough to revolt against any action they take. For the few, of course the personal grudge and vendetta held against me for a long time is enough to always take a position opposite of what I say, be it nihilistic.

But at the end of the day, it still boils down to this.

Roman Abrahmovic is a corrupt criminal who killed people in cold blood to get his wealth, then used his influence to play a role in installing a tyrant in office, then bought a prestigious football club to whitewash his image

The minute you see him less as a savior and picture him more as an Abacha, that helps in putting things into perspective.

That said, of course I will continue to exercise my right to my opinions, just as you would, to exercise yours. That you decide to go for very personal attacks here unprovoked speaks to your own poor mentality which you accuse others of.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2022
izzou:

But but.....

You for just allow Don Baba J dey express him emotions naa.

See how you throw kick below the belt.

Ko da ra ra grin
At least be real if you want to rant or be moderate, you can't be a fake individual and be an extremist in views. I rolled with guys who will beat the hell out of you if you're a criminal claiming to be that street guy back in the late 90s and early 2000s I'm just keeping up with the tradition. Ask reccy how we go about our Things were we come from.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:
Let me get this right.
To recap, I am being attacked because I am attacking a criminal who is responsible for untold human suffering today??

I am being attacked because I don't think it's right a corrupt criminal uses continues to use our club as a vehicle of image cleansing?

I am being attacked because I care about the suffering and needless death of Ukrainians??

I can understand that for many of you, the emotional bond is still too strong to see him any other way or detach him from the image of Chelsea. for the others the very strong hatred of western standards (or double standards) is enough to revolt against any action they take. For the few, of course the personal grudge and vendetta held against me for a long time is enough to always take a position opposite of what I say, be it nihilistic.

Roman Abrahmovic is a corrupt criminal who killed people in cold blood to get his wealth, then used his influence to play a role in installing a tyrant in office, then bought a prestigious football club to whitewash his image

The minute you see him less as a savior and picture him more as an Abacha, that helps in putting things into perspective.

That said, of course I will continue to exercise my right to my opinions, just as you would, to exercise yours. That you decide to go for very personal attacks here unprovoked speaks to your own poor mentality which you accuse others of.

Sir I think you'll find most people are only really interested in you responding to Amoto94

You called him a liar, a demon, a terrorist-supporter amongst other things.

Now that the evidence has been tendered, do you still hold the view that Amoto94 was lying?

And if he wasn't lying, as a clearly principled man, should you be tendering an apology for calling Amoto94 a liar?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:
Let me get this right.

You are a fake person who supports something when you have no skin in the game. Nobody is happy with what's going on in Ukraine but your views are far too detached from reality.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Let me use this brief interlude to advertise my market abeg

Are you always first to the pulpit at testimony time?
Do you find yourself talking too much?
Do you often box yourself into corners with your long and unnecessary arguments?
Be economical with your words and buy Wasalaye Bitters, and let somebody else do the talking for once.
Wasalaye Bitters.....brings out the enirojo in her

Nihilist, unprovoked yet again, you attack me. Any problem usually between both of us, always remember that YOU throw the first punch. I take it upon myself to avoid your every post especially those I disagree with but you really can't help yourself, can you?
You always want a fight with me, you want us to brawl and call names and go to lowest depth because you are a pig that loves the dirt more than anything. I'll pass today. I choose to observe further. I'm pointing this out because I don't want people along the line to start saying I'm hypocritical or victimizing when we get down to it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Amoto94:

You are a fake person who supports something when you have no skin in the game. Nobody is happy with what's going on in Ukraine but your views are far too detached from reality.

You are the person living under a rock.

Is my view far detached from the British parliamentarians who now wish to sanction the criminal?
Or the journalists who clamour for a better society and advocate the purging of dirty money?
While others are doing something about cleansing the world, you choose to bury your head in sand.

You that attacks one for advocacy, Go look at your own profile. You have created 157 threads on nairaland, majority of them clamouring for adoption of stances of very strong Islamic extremist positions. Don't talk to me about grandstanding when you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

You are a a disgusting hypocrite. One who justifies honor killings. Murdering of relations who are (infidels). One who justifies killing gays and supports sharia laws. You nairaland profile is straight out of a jihadists recruiting propaganda. So spare me with your sanctimonious bullshite.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Sir I think you'll find most people are only really interested in you responding to Amoto94

Now that the evidence has been tendered, do you still hold the view that Amoto94 was lying?

And if he wasn't lying, as a clearly principled man, should you be tendering an apology for calling Amoto94 a liar?

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

As the saying goes when they can't argue with superior facts they resort to name-calling, as a man of peace I have forgiven because he's suffering from selective amnesia.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Any links to Nihilist vs DonJ part 1 grin smiley

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2022
diggz:

Ibims na this your post create wahala for ground. A donjazet without any previous knowledge or clear opinion on the matter don suddenly turn into a subject matter expert.

Wow. Good to “read” you are well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2022
For the first time, Amoto94 is spearheading the violence on this thread.

No investors, no sponsors...Just Amoto alone

I am so happy I witnessed this in my generation grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:

Is my view far detached from the British parliamentarians who now wish to sanction the criminal?
Or the journalists who clamour for a better society and advocate the purging of dirty money?
I have known about Abramovich shady dealings since many years ago stop rehashing old news, the world of real estate and entertainment is awashed with blood money and Abramovich is part of the global corrupt system.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Amoto94:

I have known about Abramovich shady dealings since many years ago stop rehashing old news, the world of real estate and entertainment is awashed with blood money and Abramovich is part of the global corrupt system.

Well, I didn't really know or care to know about these in the past, which is why I am fighting hard for others like me who were willfully negligent to also get their heads out of the sand and support the eviction of this criminal from public space.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2022
FBS:

The thing weak me but I want to believe he meant something different.
lipsrsealed
That moniker always types a lot of bullshit but he has already developed a cult following here who laps up every bit of nonsense he spits out from time to time

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:

I'm actually in a tough dilemma right now regarding that, it's easy to take the theoretical positions on social matters like these when one is not affected. When it stares you in the face, the lines become very blurred

This guy has already said it here that his principled posturing on Nairaland doesn't apply in real life.

That's why on this same board he has been both anti-gay and pro-gay, pro-God and atheist, pro-abortion and anti-abortion, and wanted to follow Mourinho to United as a "Chelsea fan"

Dude lacks any real conviction or commitment to a cause, other than to be contrarian. Anybody even engaging this guy on Roman matter is wasting their time.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:

While others are doing something about cleansing the world, you choose to bury your head in sand.

You that attacks one for advocacy, Go look at your own profile. You have created 157 threads on nairaland, majority of them clamouring for adoption of stances of very strong Islamic extremist positions. Don't talk to me about grandstanding when you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

You are a a disgusting hypocrite. One who justifies honor killings. Murdering of relations who are (infidels). One who justifies killing gays and supports sharia laws. You nairaland profile is straight out of a jihadists recruiting propaganda. So spare me with your sanctimonious bullshite.
You lie unprovoked just to deflect attention from your goofs yet again, I don't support honour killings and Islam position on it is prohibition. As a Muslim if I don't support Sharia what should I support? Sodomy?
You are a societal degenerate who should be kept away from where sane people are living, your last girlfriend ditched you because of your homoerotic fantasies she really tried to rehabilitate you but her attempts failed to find solace she decided to end the relationship prematurely. No sane human will marry you knowing your fakeness and mental instability.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2022
So Lukaku scored the winning goal last night?

Leyqute, brace up!

I will come for your throat.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Let me use this brief interlude to advertise my market abeg

Are you always first to the pulpit at testimony time?
Do you find yourself talking too much?
Do you often box yourself into corners with your long and unnecessary arguments?

Be economical with your words and buy Wasalaye Bitters, and let somebody else do the talking for once.

Wasalaye Bitters.....brings out the enirojo in her

My guy grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
izzou:
For the first time, Amoto94 is spearheading the violence on this thread.

No investors, no sponsors...Just Amoto alone

I am so happy I witnessed this in my generation grin
Sometimes war is necessary for peace.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Mtchewww, nonsense and ingredients.
He said fairly clean billionaire cheesy
I hope he stops supporting Chelsea when the new owner is not as clean as he idealistically expects grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Amoto94:

You lie unprovoked just to deflect attention from your goofs yet again, I don't support honour killings and Islam position on it is prohibition. As a Muslim if I don't support Sharia what should I support? Sodomy?
You are a societal degenerate who should be kept away from where sane people are living, your last girlfriend ditched you because of your homoerotic fantasies she really tried to rehabilitate you but her attempts failed to find solace she decided to end the relationship prematurely. No sane human will marry you knowing your fakeness and mental instability.

Mokpe! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Amoto94:

At least she knew her life and existence wasn't at threat. Unlike any foolish person who would dare to sleep in the same bed with you that you might literally murder in the name of honor killing and actually still roam free. You agree with an ideology that basically grooms serial killers. She mistakenly says, ohh I don't want to cover my hair at the market and gbam! there goes the head, detached from the body. You are sick.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Havertz10:

For those that are open minded and believe in fairness for all

Watch this video, it explains everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE

Its actually easy to understand why Russia invaded Ukraine. Oil interest and threat to its own land. Something US has done on multiple counts and occasions. With NATO flirting with Ukraine for NATO membership, it was inevitable. If NATO doesn’t back off, this will be catastrophic as Russia wont back down and looking at their geographical issues, they are not entirely wrong. US did the same with Cuba.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:

At least she knew her life and existence wasn't at threat. Unlike any foolish person who would dare to sleep in the same bed with you that you might literally murder in the name of honor killing and actually still roam free. You agree with an ideology that basically grooms serial killers. She mistakenly says, ohh I don't want to cover my hair at the market and gbam! there goes the head, detached from the body. You are sick.
You have something meaningful to say hence this gibberish and rehashed lies to sound woke, on a good day your rebuttal would have been hard-hitting but your punches are weak like a battered Deontay Wilder

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2022
On another note Abba Kyari's extradition to US has been approved by FG.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-fg-approves-us-request-for-abba-kyaris-extradition/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Innocent Deontay Wilder still collect in his Alabama base. grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Emmynator:
On another note Abba Kyari's extradition to US has been approved by FG.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-fg-approves-us-request-for-abba-kyaris-extradition/
Another Donjazet who claimed to be fighting crime unknown to us that he's in bed with the same people he claimed to be going after. Dear NLers stay away from characters like these they're fake but wear garment of righteousness, speak with candour and precision but they're cancerous.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2022
CAPdan21:

Fraudiola is a has been like your dead Europa league club...keep on crying
Conte vs guardiola but you still aimed your stray bullet at barça that's recovering post-Messi grin
Right now Conte is popularly known as a huge failure at every continental club competition created by UEFA, Even the uefa conference league that was created for folks like him still couldn't save him from being dumped out, Imagine Conte parking the bus against Mura asin Mura of all people, Does he need a billion to beat them? undecided, Is it until they create another competition where the likes of Norwich, Eibar, Lecce and other bottom feeder teams can qualify before he finally conquers Europe, Pep has 2 titles despite his setbacks but see who are you trying to put him on the same wavelength with, Conte grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Omo so Donjazet you won't address the question of whether Amoto94 was lying

But you want Roman to address Putin grin grin grin

This nigga, man. cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2022
airmark:
Innocent Deontay Wilder still collect in his Alabama base. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Your head no correct at all grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13494) (13495) (13496) (13497) (13498) (13499) (13500) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.