Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621149 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13513) (13514) (13515) (13516) (13517) (13518) (13519) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ibime:

These are literally all your posts from the start of the match imbre. Show me the hailing in comparison to the hating. Then show me another match where Mount performed (which he has done more than Havertz) and show me the hailing on those days.

Months when Havertz poor = radio silence for 3 months
Days when Mount doesn't score = 5 posts hating

Havertz has given you such few days to hail that you are now in default hating mode, such that even on days Havertz scores and Mount doesn't like today, 80% of your posts are still dedicated to hating.

By the grace of God that habit will be broken to where hailing becomes the default mode.
grin grin

You can’t hate on my boy Havertz, question his abilities while being a Pason Pount stan and not expect us to have a go at you when Pount fumbles.

Shebi na here we dey always see Havertz slander from all corners. Pount will get the smoke as long as he continues to perform poorly and we’ll continually point it out.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
philip0906:

grin grin

You can’t hate on my boy Havertz, question his abilities while being a Pason Pount stan and not expect us to have a go at you when Pount fumbles.

Shebi na here we dey always see Havertz slander from all corners. Pount will get the smoke as long as he continues to perform poorly and we’ll continually point it out.

I haven't actually criticised Havertz since he got moved to striker position. What I do is kickback against likes of yourself who come here to hate on Mount daily that is not even competing with him while Havertz numbers have not been impressive in comparison even whilst playing as striker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ibime:

I haven't actually criticised Havertz since he got moved to striker position. What I do is kickback against likes of yourself who come here to hate on Mount daily that is not even competing with him while Havertz numbers have not been impressive in comparison even whilst playing as striker.
So it’s you who’s kicking back, while we’re NOT the ones kicking back despite the both of us making a case for different players? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
philip0906:

So it’s you who’s kicking back, while we’re NOT the ones kicking back despite the both of us making a case for different players? grin

You are not kicking back anything. You are coming to hate. Nobody is criticising Havertz daily when he plays the striker position.

Kickback is when someone claims Mount is horrible and Havertz is generational, and you point out Mount GA is better than Havertz.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ibime:

You are not kicking back anything. You are coming to hate. Nobody is criticising Havertz daily when he plays the striker position.

Kickback is when someone claims Mount is horrible and Havertz is generational, and you point out Mount GA is better than Havertz.
You see it this way because you’re a Pount Stan, which is fair but don’t come here acting like you’re not biased. I made comments today because of the match played TODAY.

Havertz had 2 goals and a great performance. Pount had a poor performance and the worst of the three upfront.

I pointed out Havertz great game and Pounts poor performance but you’ve been dodging this and bringing out Pount stats which doesn’t even reflect on the game being talked about…lool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
saul getting on with team..hope he gets better even .at this rate i wont mind a cut back price to buy him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
dostr4:
saul getting on with team..hope he gets better even .at this rate i wont mind a cut back price to buy him

The wahala na the wages.

A player finally doing well is different to making the decision to take on his £250k salary plus transfer fee

If we do that, we might as well give Chris and Rudiger what they are asking for, which is better value

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
West Ham will only have themselves to blame if they end up losing. SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
What's up with Salah's contract situation? He looks frustrated and with the arrival and subsequent attention Diaz is getting, I am not sure he is happy at Liverpool. I may be wrong, I hope I am wrong because I want him to remain in the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Roland17:
What's up with Salah's contract situation? He looks frustrated and with the arrival and subsequent attention Diaz is getting, I am not sure he is happy at Liverpool. I may be wrong, I hope I am wrong because I want him to remain in the EPL.

If Salah knows what is good for him, he better stay at Liverpool and become a legend. Let him look at what happened to hazard and Coutinho who left where they were on a legendary path to just go and mess up at another place. Now both of them are tired of living their dream and looking for escape hatches. Salah is the current king at Liverpool, there is no guarantee a player entering his twilight will replicate these performances.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Welsone boys ... e gbayi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Itsrm:

He has to be there to put them off.

And in the FA Cup against who?
All the goals he has scored this season, were you the one that was there for him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
philip0906:

See the person saying I should not pick when to “hate” Pason Pount.

Sit this one out brother. Pason Pount is having a stinker repeatedly, he’s making it hard for you guys to make a case for him.

For now, Havertz is the real deal. He’s been one of our best performing players so far. Enjoy it!
Real deal after how many games?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
BikeMan:
All the goals he has scored this season, were you the one that was there for him?

Ask the coach who is now putting him on the bench where he deserves to be

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
BikeMan:
Real deal after how many games?
After how many games? Did you include the games where he was assisting or scoring to win us trophies? Lmao!

He’s scoring and giving us maximum points and you’re asking after how many games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
"Havertz will become a world class false 9. His movement in the box is superb. His link play with his teammates is superb. His ability to glide with the ball across the pitch is superb. He also has the bonus of being an aerial threat. It looks like Tuchel has now realised it too." Source: @PremierLeaguePanel
Ibime got it spot on Havertz's role, he will be deadly if we build the team around him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Amoto94:
"Havertz will become a world class false 9. His movement in the box is superb. His link play with his teammates is superb. His ability to glide with the ball across the pitch is superb. He also has the bonus of being an aerial threat. It looks like Tuchel has now realised it too." Source: @PremierLeaguePanel
Ibime got it spot on Havertz's role, he will be deadly if we build the team around him.

And it looks like the board panicked in chasing and buying Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Todd Boehly has had a £2.5 BILLION offer rejected by Roman Abramovich’s group this week. (
@MarkKleinmanSky
)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Amoto94:
Todd Boehly has had a £2.5 BILLION offer rejected by Roman Abramovich’s group this week. (
@MarkKleinmanSky
)
good.

No to American business men.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
good.

No to American business men.

Abi. They are too stingy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
PDPGuy:

Abi. They are too stingy
yes.. Everything is about profit to them. Plus they don't care much about the game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Baba just dey cash out steady. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
timbros:
Sam Kerr doing Kerr things...

Chelsea 1-0 Man City

#ContiCupFinal

BlueMann are you watching the game? I don't have link.

We later lose abi embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2022
swiz123:

James can never be the reason he had 7 touches in 94 minutes.
You are wicked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Motm pulisic

Deserved.

We have left the local league title for Fraudiola and should focus on going all the way in the UCL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2022
BlueMann:
Oga Drisham

How body

Body dey fine oo
Reece james is a proper baller
We own the bragging rights cool.. and to think he was out for 2 months, got his first pl start .. scored a sweet goal. had a "pre assist' as popizaino winkwould say ..and also assisted havertz.. like he did in the first leg

This guy dey ball

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2022
I must say England are real lucky

These are more than some attackers stats lipsrsealed

Proper ballers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2022
drisham:

Body dey fine oo
Reece james is a proper baller
We own the bragging rights cool.. and to think he was out for 2 months, got his first pl start .. scored a sweet goal. had a "pre assist' as popizaino winkwould say ..and also assisted havertz.. like he did in the first leg

This guy dey ball
The best RB in the world. Your boy is making you proud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2022
So this people never leave zouma only, when will they fly "Ukraine lives matter". Ndi ara

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Reece James is world class. He needs to be rested in the league games preceding this season’s remaining cup games. A cup double this season with a couple of shields already thrown in is a distinct possibility. City v Pool in both draws would be helpful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Credits to Kai and pulisic they have been good this past few games

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2022
Joe Cole: "I think what was telling today is that the fact Chelsea were three or 4-0 up and Thomas Tuchel looked at his bench and Werner came on, Lukaku didn't. I think that's a statement."

(1) (2) (3) ... (13513) (13514) (13515) (13516) (13517) (13518) (13519) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, rooftops, Bluelines69 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.