Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729470 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13549) (13550) (13551) (13552) (13553) (13554) (13555) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ruben Nevez is too good to be playing for Wolves.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lukaku for leave that ball for Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
5 goals in 6…Top boy Havertz!!!!!! Thank you Kante!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
King Kai...nice one

We can breathe now.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Generational talent cool cool

A goal and assist for king kai

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
3 points secured.

Thanks to Mase!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Werner should be sent to represent Ukraine

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mason mount

Man of the match

Norwich man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Only you stands alone hyping a player

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

Mr international sociopolitics,so bokoharam became a terror group not because their radical leader and members were killed but because arms got to them from a porous border,and all of sudden,they became good in using sophisticated weapons overnight as radicals....lmao...very intelligent of you....
Given the trajectory and radicalism going on with IPOB/ESN, with access to Libyan weapons, they'd have become a terror group or splinter groups of it would have.

Nigga stop lying and blaming americans!!! After Yusuf died,shekau took over in 2009 and became deadly and a terror group

About Americans not selling arms...it was part of APC lies,gimmicks and PROPAGANDA to get to power....why did they not go back to Russia to buy fighter jets too if Americans refused us cos they wanted OIL....

After Yusuf was killed in 2009, Boko Haram was still not a TERROR group. It became radicalized but not a terror group.

The aftermath of Yusuf killing coincided with the uprisings which led to the Arab Spring. Libya became a warzone around 2010 when the Arab Spring began.
Obama began arming militant groups then https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2011/10/24/tracing-the-middle-east-weapons-flow . Weapons from North Africa due to the fallout began trickling down south into West Africa
(Mali and Nigeria particularly).

By 2011, Benghazi the military capital of Libya had fallen and Gaddafi was killed. Gaddafi spent crazy amounts on military weapons and all ended up in the black market and stolen. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/26/gadaffis-arms-stockpile . Coupled with the weapons Obama freely gifted the Libyan militant.

2010/2011 was when Boko Haram became truly deadly (the period of the Arab Spring and regional insecurity) - it had access to Libyan weapons (both government and Obama-gifted mIltant weapons).

See the way I put it chronologically as one event triggered the other?

Take several seats! This is above your IQ. Don't attempt to argue issues you don't have a solid grasp of. You don't see me jump into issues about crypto trading for example because my research on it isn't deep enough.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
So na for here Bafetimbi Gomis and Ryan Babel dey sha! Man, those days...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
And maybe if you had basic grasp of geography, you'd realise Nigeria is just one country away from Libya. Niger is the only country between Nigeria and Libya.

Our northern borders are porous, and Niger which is supposed to act as a cushion is militarized so there was/is little stopping heavy weapons moving into Northern Nigeria.

Those Libyan weapons are still circulating till date, more than 10 years after Libya's fall and Gaddafi's assassination.

This is beyond the usual insults you post of "shekpites!" and "scummies!" . Stop spreading your ignorance confidently on a public forum.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ellexy:
Just small breakfast and you're exclusively tired undecided

Wait first till one useless owner take over..
Is this what brotherhood is about?

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Most Premier League goal contributions, U24 players:

�� - ����� ����� �
13 - Bukayo Saka
13 - Trent Alexander-Arnold
11 - Reece James
11 - Emile Smith-Rowe
11 - Conor Gallagher
10 - Phil Foden
9 - Martin Odegaard
7 - Michael Olise
7 - Patson Daka
7 - Martinelli

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
DissTroy:

Given the trajectory and radicalism going on with IPOB/ESN, with access to Libyan weapons, they'd have become a terror group or splinter groups of it would have.

After Yusuf was killed in 2009, Boko Haram was still not a TERROR group. It became radicalized but not a terror group.

The aftermath of Yusuf killing coincided with the uprisings which led to the Arab Spring. Libya became a warzone around 2010 when the Arab Spring began.
Obama began arming militant groups then https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2011/10/24/tracing-the-middle-east-weapons-flow . Weapons from North Africa due to the fallout began trickling down south into West Africa
(Mali and Nigeria particularly).

By 2011, Benghazi the military capital of Libya had fallen and Gaddafi was killed. Gaddafi spent crazy amounts on military weapons and all ended up in the black market and stolen. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/26/gadaffis-arms-stockpile . Coupled with the weapons Obama freely gifted the Libyan militant.

2010/2011 was when Boko Haram became truly deadly (the period of the Arab Spring and regional insecurity) - it had access to Libyan weapons (both government and Obama-gifted mIltant weapons).

See the way I put it chronologically as one event triggered the other?

Take several seats! This is above your IQ. Don't attempt to argue issues you don't have a solid grasp of. You don't see me jump into issues about crypto trading for example because my research on it isn't deep enough.

You must be a dunnce.....why are you now doubling down after you said it was Obama indirectly supplying arms to bokoharam through Libya,now it is Gaddafi had weapons TOO.....you then said US refused to sell weapons to Nigeria in 2014 , then I showed you screenshot of reasons why they didn't sell then they later agreed to sell in 2017 after a new govt came in....

Put it chronologically like you have said anything meaningful,Omo guy you foolish Gaan ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gas is $9 per gallon in California.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kai Havertz has been directly involved in 10 goals since the start of 2022, more than any Chelsea player.

Showing his quality tonight. ���

#NorChe

� @ChelseaFC_CFC

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
If Boris Johnson keeps Chelshit frozen indefinitely for very long. I will vote for his party in the next election

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kai Havertz now has 8 G/A’s in his last 8 starts for Chelsea…

��� ���. �

� @ChelseaFC_CFC

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
DissTroy:
And maybe if you had basic grasp of geography, you'd realise Nigeria is just one country away from Libya. Niger is the only country between Nigeria and Libya.

Our northern borders are porous, and Niger which is supposed to act as a cushion is militarized so there was/is little stopping heavy weapons moving into Northern Nigeria.

Those Libyan weapons are still circulating till date, more than 10 years after Libya's fall and Gaddafi's assassination.

This is beyond the usual insults you post of "shekpites!" and "scummies!" . Stop spreading your ignorance confidently on a public forum.

You are the one spreading your foolishness here,so it is because of the weapons gotten from Libya more than10yrs ago that has made BOKO HARAM UNDEFEATED.....you be mumu man!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

You must be a dunnce.....why are you now doubling down after you said it was Obama indirectly supplying arms to bokoharam through Libya,now it is Gaddafi had weapons TOO.....you then said US refused to sell weapons to Nigeria in 2014 , then I showed you screenshot of reasons why they didn't sell then they later agreed to sell in 2017 after a new govt came in....

Put it chronologically like you have said anything meaningful,Omo guy you foolish Gaan ooo...

See, I'm a patient teacher and a good one. I know you are a back-bencher but I'd teach you till you know this course by heart.

I get it: You were having a go at it then I turn up to humiliate you but it won't look good if you go down without a fight even though you know it's fruitless like Arsenal's top 4 bid in recent times. Let's make this painless for you as possible. Relax and close your eyes.
----

Everything leads to Obama indirectly. Libya would never have gone down if Obama hadn't invaded it. The rebels weren't gaining control, until Obama gifted it weapons from 2010 to 2011 to overthrow Gaddafi.
Same thing would have happened in Syria if China and Russia hadn't moved against it.

By 2014, 3 years after Gaddafi's murder and armed proliferation, Boko Harama was a full-fledged terror group. Chibok girls happened.

Same Obama refused to sell weapons to Nigeria to fight the terrorists he had unwittingly armed via Libya.

We tried to get more weapons in 2015. Setup. Money was seized. Remember Oriysejafor plane in South Africa? More weapons moved into Boko Haram hands.

By 2016, ISWAP, a splinter group, was pronounced. Now we are battling two terror groups!

Klopp is known to be an intelligent coach. I winder what he'd think if he knows there's a Nairaland boy using his name to make unintelligent points.

You are to knowledge what Arsenal is to the UCL trophy - polar opposites.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mr Abrahmovic, please sell now. Prove your love and sell. It can only Keep getting worse for us. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
For those still in love with the criminal. Ask yourselves, should there be any justifiable reason, you would support a criminal like tinubu or Babaginda? These men literally plundered or are still plundering the riches of an entire country. Men who have indeed bled their country like parasites.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
CapitalCee:
If Boris Johnson keeps Chelshit frozen indefinitely for very long. I will vote for his party in the next election

If they can ban Chelski from all EUropean competition for 5yrs, I will import McOluomo for Boris and Ceferins reelection

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
DissTroy:

And Obama sugested building a military base in Nigeria in 2014 during the height of the Chibok girls issue in exchange for arms or military support. We told him to bug off so he didn't sell us arms citing "human rights concerns" all of a sodden.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2014/12/02/nigeria-to-washington-take-your-military-aid-and-shove-it/

That was obviously a backdoor attempt at getting close to our oil because the war was in the North East.

Humiliate who? Mr dull international socio-political expert,this is the genesis of our argument....

Did they later not sell arms and fighter jets to us?

Has BOKO HARAM,bandits and splinters been defeated?

After selling arms,did they take OIL for exchange through the backdoor?

With your oil that you refused them through the backdoor,is your country/economy now developed.....

Stop using me with your weak ass wordplay to take shots at arsenal,mumu man!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
donjazet:

HE was the one who was posturing as being ready to sell the club for no personal profit. Now the club and it's image is in big trouble because of him. If he loves the club as he claimed, his best course of action is to sell immediately. The last statement he sent out, he said and I quote, "this was never about business for me". He essentially said he was willing to forfeit income, let him prove it now.

Don’t you think his money not going to the victims of the Ukrainian war rather than lining the pockets of some English men not a enough course to fight, yes he was willing to give up his personal interest for the interest of a target population(Ukrainians), now his money would be going to the wrong group of people( brits) ,that’s enough to hang on at this point bro

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2022
All billionaires are criminals, people who hate these billionaires don’t hate them because they are criminals, they simply hate the fact that they haven’t been opportune to become a billionaire with their own crime.

Damn the sanctimonious online rants. There are 101 reasons why you should be in jail if all your private life activities are to be investigated and checked properly.

24 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:
Mr Abrahmovic, please sell now. Prove your love and sell. It can only Keep getting worse for us. embarassed
Why are you crying for the help of a criminal?

Is it right to be help by a criminal that have killed millions? Won't that make you also a self-centred inconsiderate selfish human being?

I think Chelsea should crumble because that's the only thing that can clean us from criminal backing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2022
DissTroy:

See, I'm a patient teacher and a good one. I know you are a back-bencher but I'd teach you till you know this course by heart.

I get it: You were having a go at it then I turn up to humiliate you but it won't look good if you go down without a fight even though you know it's fruitless like Arsenal's top 4 bid in recent times. Let's make this painless for you as possible. Relax and close your eyes.
----

Everything leads to Obama indirectly. Libya would never have gone down if Obama hadn't invaded it. The rebels weren't gaining control, until Obama gifted it weapons from 2010 to 2011 to overthrow Gaddafi.
Same thing would have happened in Syria if China and Russia hadn't moved against it.

By 2014, 3 years after Gaddafi's murder and armed proliferation, Boko Harama was a full-fledged terror group. Chibok girls happened.

Same Obama refused to sell weapons to Nigeria to fight the terrorists he had unwittingly armed via Libya.

We tried to get more weapons in 2015. Setup. Money was seized. Remember Oriysejafor plane in South Africa? More weapons moved into Boko Haram hands.

By 2016, ISWAP, a splinter group, was pronounced. Now we are battling two terror groups!

Klopp is known to be an intelligent coach. I winder what he'd think if he knows there's a Nairaland boy using his name to make unintelligent points.

You are to knowledge what Arsenal is to the UCL trophy - polar opposites.

Russia are really moving against it as you can see

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2022
DissTroy:

Forgive the guy abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Ballers!!

They linked up well with each other today..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13549) (13550) (13551) (13552) (13553) (13554) (13555) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), odizeey(m), pkasso(m), AirBay and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.