Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510332 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) (13564) (13565) (13566) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
[s]You are not making any sense today, schizo. So a Russian biologist said Putin was lying?

Abeg, anybody wey no get mental problems should tell me where I mentioned Putin? Or Ukraine spreading Coronavirus to Russia?

I am quoting Victoria Nuland for goodness sake. An American lady and she is the one that testified under oath that whatever biological facility in Ukraine should be prevented from getting into the hands of the Russian forces. That is what she said.

You have now implied that Nuland does not know what she is talking about under oath. But some "Russian" biologist knows better. And I am the one with mental imbalance? grin grin

This part always gets me: how the US already had that same facility in Russia but somehow you are online defending how that same thing in Russia should be prevented from getting into the hands of Russian forces. Buahahahaha grin[/s]

You've been repeating your foolish line of reasoning since yesterday. Who will want their research to fall into hands of a hostile state who could use it for nefarious activities or propaganda? Already they are using for propaganda for eediots like you, which their own scientists are debunking. Stick to your level of expertise and stop making scenarios in your head why scientists won't want highly controlled materials in their lab to fall into hands of soldiers.

WHO said they worked with the Labs and asked Ukraine to destroy all pathogens before the Russians get there. I guess WHO a United Nations Agency were developing weapons for Ukraine. When you have a mental imbalance, you will ignore all evidence and focus on your one element of conspiracy despite all evidence to contrary. Keep your mental illness to yourself and don't quote me again.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

No one is trying to destroy us, it is just what it is.
We have been enjoying dirty money for a very long time and now people are literally dying because of it. This is a consequence of that {see the below article}, but I have no doubt, we will come back stronger. We are too big to fail.
Who be this?
What dirty money? It wasn't dirty money when £1.6b was received from Abramovich.
This witch hunt has being long ongoing, when last did you see Roman at the bridge? Was their excuse back then dirty money?
All of a sudden it's dirty money?
Imagine seizing yatchs, boats, houses.... Why did you receive this dirty money.
The UK and the West are on a Russian looting spree?

What angers me more is the rest of the world is supporting this seizures. It's justifiable as long as it's the West but if its Russia decides to do hers. She will be tagged a thief!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

I once loved roman as much as you........ I was very young when I started supporting Chelsea. Drawn in by Mourinho and several African players that played there initially.

I have tried as much as possible to remain silent on this your sudden hatred of Roman but this your comment up there changed my mind.

You started supporting Chelsea during Roman's era means you have ZERO right to talk about seperating Chelsea from Roman. Just look at the reason why you started supporting Chelsea: Mourinho and several African players.

Roman's Money brought Mourinho in, and Mourinho signed those African players (Drogba, Essien, Mikel etc). So assuming Roman bought Everton instead and brought in Mourinho and Mourinho signed those African players, you would be supporting Everton today.

Some of us here started supporting Chelsea before Roman and its fans like us who can boldly seperate Roman from Chelsea because we started supporting the club before Roman came in.

I put it to you right here and now that you started supporting Chelsea BECAUSE of Roman's "blood money".

Don't bother to reply this post because I won't even respond to it. The hypocrisy is too much.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet, I have a question for you.

why did U.K government sanction Abrahimovich?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

You've been repeating your foolish line of reasoning since yesterday. Who will want their research to fall into hands of a hostile state who could use it for nefarious activities or propaganda? Already they are using for propaganda for eediots like you, which their own scientists are debunking.

WHO said they worked with the Labs and asked Ukraine to destroy all pathogens before the Russians get there. I guess WHO a United Nations Agency were developing weapons for Ukraine. When you have a mental imbalance, you will ignore all evidence and focus on your one element of conspiracy despite all evidence to contrary. Keep your mental illness to yourself and don't quote me again.
The same research facility in 336 labs including Russia? Make it make sense.

WHO said, EU said. All are more credit worthy than the secretary of state on political affairs in the US? Same woman with a track record in Ukraine?

Why do you keep telling me your last name? @ highlighted.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
That dude donjazet is a snitch and a hypocrite.

I hope the rest of the world is learning lessons from this.
INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY!
... IF the oligarchs are this wealthy, why not attract the world to Russia.
Why take the money outside?
Look at the UAE, they attracted the world to fhemselves. Now the whole world is trooping to Dubai to see the world's wonders.
What stops Russian oligarchs?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
I appeal to you all to go read this article and read the comments. See that the world is largely in favor in these actions.
Read these comments below and see the unbiased opinions of these people.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/11/world/europe/roman-abramovich-russian-oligarch-sanctions.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's not as if these sanctions are deterring Putin.

In few weeks, Kyiv would be captured and the Akpororo of a president would be tied up.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:
I appeal to you all to go read this article and read the comments. See that the world is largely in favor in these actions.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/11/world/europe/roman-abramovich-russian-oligarch-sanctions.html

Rest boss, ah.

Rest in Jesus name!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

donjazet if you can't answer this question, stop derailing this thread with ur trash talk.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
izzou:
It's not as if these sanctions are deterring Putin.

In few weeks, Kyiv would be captured and the Akpororo of a president would be tied up.

angry
Biden has admitted this wholeheartedly. He said he knows the sanctions will not deter Putin so the question people should ask is then why do it? It is only going to affect the average Russian. The more you look...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

And FYI, Chelsea was actually a solid side right before the criminal bought us, we were constantly in top 6 at least 8 years before he did. I think we even got to the UCL semifinals before he came. We had just finished upgrading our stadium to be one of the best in England as of that time. We were constantly partaking in European competitions.

Dude doesn't even know the history of the club he claim to support angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:

WHO said, EU said. All are more credit worthy than the secretary of state on political affairs in the US? Same woman with a track record in Ukraine?.

You are autistic. WHO said exactly the same thing Nuland said, those pathogens must be destroyed and not fall into Russian hands, so along your line of reasoning, WHO who were also involved in the labs must have been developing biological weapons with the Ukrainians.

Your whole argument boils to one simple fact, labs contain pathogens. It's how diseases are studied and how your medicines are created.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

You are autistic. WHO said exactly the same thing Nuland said, those pathogens must be destroyed and not fall into Russian hands, so along your line of reasoning, WHO who were also involved in the labs must have been developing biological weapons with the Ukrainians.

Your whole argument boils to one simple fact, labs contain pathogens. It's how diseases are studied and how your medicines are created.
And those same labs are in Russia. And those same pathogens are already in Russia - according to you, remember? So explain (without abusive words) why Russia has to be prevented from getting hold of the same pathogens they already have?

Don't forget, WHO/US want Ukraine to destroy those dangerous pathogens - the same ones they had been storing since the dissolution of the old soviet union using billions of dollars. Bwahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

The working theory is to try and financially cripple the wealthiest and most influential Russians, to try to effect a change in leadership in Russia. These steps are taking in place of direct military confrontation that will be a disaster for all.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
And those same labs are in Russia. And those same pathogens are already in Russia - according to you, remember? So explain (without abusive words) why Russia has to be prevented from getting hold of the same pathogens they already have?

You are autistic. Point where I said every lab studies the same pathogens. Firstly, it is soldiers advancing on the labs, not fücking Einstein. That alone is enough reason to destroy the pathogens which are highly controlled substances. Secondly, to prevent propaganda which their own microbiologists have debunked, thirdly to preserve intellectual property which can be misused for nefarious activities, and fourthly to prevent a false flag attack. Stick to what you know and stop moonlighting as a conspiracy microbiologist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:
You are a joker.
Of all places to bring an article, you go to the cheif instigator of all of this to get an opinion of how people feel about the sanctions.
The fake news HQ of the world.
It's like depending on Ukranian media for an unbiased view of the war on her land.
Guy you are not a Chelsea fan.... You can't prove me wrong on this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

You are autistic. Point where I said every lab studies the same pathogens. Firstly, it is soldiers advancing on the labs, not fücking Einstein. That alone is enough reason to destroy the pathogens which are highly controlled substances. Secondly, to prevent propaganda which their own microbiologists have debunked, thirdly to preserve intellectual property which can be misused for nefarious activities, and fourthly to prevent a false flag attack. Stick to what you know and stop moonlighting as a conspiracy microbiologist.

Autism shouldn't be used as an insult bro, they are individuals with different/unique ways of interpreting social cues...

As an aside, the smartest electrical engineer I know is autistic...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

The working theory is to try and financially cripple the wealthiest and most influential Russians, to try to effect a change in leadership in Russia. These steps are taking in place of direct military confrontation that will be a disaster for all.

so why did you keep complaining about his dirty money, the fact is that not because of the so called dirty money is why they sactioned him.

if he's truly dirty as you say, the government should probe him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

And just like that you have proven what was said.

Do you think a railway line is brain surgery or rocket science?

Even the jokers in nrc can build/oversee a railway line.

The first shoprite was designed in SA. Nigerian consultants understudied and all future shoprites were designed locally. They were built by Nigerian contractors

Ccecc has been deploying railways lines for how many years and they are still the only ones doing it. Maybe the 'knowledge transfer' will start in 2030.

Maybe you can write letter to OBJ and GEJ while they didn’t take the step that Buhari took to send our engineers to China to learn railway engineering or you know set up a wagon plant here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9cCqChMLs

That is what the USA embassy in Kyiv said. They use those facilities to "store dangerous biological pathogens..."

The same schizo was just arguing that the US was not stupid to leave anything like that in a region that had looming invasion.

Now he is accepting that the materials are "controlled" substances lol

Ibims ma niccur, are you tryina say scientists will destroy their material to preserve its intellectual property?

If they have intellectual property rights Ibims it means the constituted authorities already know that that scientist is the "owner" of that material or idea so it makes no sense for anyone to steal it. And you were calling me doofus and telling me to stick to what I know? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Chief your first statement is out of order. Autism shouldn't be used as an insult boss.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Attention is a hell of a drug.
Once you've had even the smallest whiff, you may never stop seeking it grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Unlimited22:

Chief your first statement is out of order. Autism shouldn't be used as an insult boss.
lol some people will set their face on fire just to piss off their eye brow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:

The same schizo was just arguing that the US was not stupid to leave anything like that in a region that had looming invasion.

More autism. I said US will not leave biological weapons in an unstable country at risk of invasion, not pathogens which are routinely studied in many labs around the world.

You clearly don't know the difference between biological research and weaponisation. According to your obtuse logic, every lab containing pathogens in the world is creating weapons. Stick to what you know Elruditor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

so why did you keep complaining about his dirty money, the fact is that not because of the so called dirty money is why they sactioned him.

if he's truly dirty as you say, the government should probe him.

One Truth can be independent of the other. Al Capone was imprisoned on tax charges instead of murders and gangsterism.

Roman is sanctioned because he is an oligarch. He has close ties to a regime now responsible for killing innocent thousands. This still doesn't take away from the fact that he is also a murderer and money Launderer. Maybe one day, there is a world where powerful criminals who grow too powerful also become answerable to the law.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

Chief, please take your time to read Ben Mezrich's Once Upon a Time in Russia so you'll see how little an effect sanctioning oligarchs would have on Putin.

To be honest, I don't personally think anything short of a direct confrontation, which of course would have massive and massively disastrous consequences, would deter Putin.

All these other steps like banning the sports teams from tournaments and this Chelsea saga are just punishing others, in our case a lot of UK citizens, for nothing.

Anatoliy Tymoschuk has become a pariah in his home country despite being a legend and the most capped Ukrainian of all time simply because he works with a Russian team.

You can't admit that Putin is autocratic on one hand and on the other postulate sanctioning 'people close to him' in an attempt to force his hand. That is paradoxical in the extreme.

Also, Saudi Media consortium have emegrgee as a key frontrunner in the takeover. Would you say the money is clean?

If you say people who inherit wealth have it as clean money, would you support Abramovic's son one day buying Chelsea?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Attention is a hell of a drug.
Once you've had even the smallest whiff, you may never stop seeking it grin

I'll ask again, is this indirectly directed at me?? Have you started again throwing shots at me, tell me now let me know.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
lol some people will set their face on fire just to piss off their eye brow.
Lmao
Egbon nothing concern me and una argument shaa

I am just making the point that autism should not be used as a derogatory term. I am a doctor and I come in contact with all manner of neurological issues despite not being a medical doctor and it isn't funny.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) (13564) (13565) (13566) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.