Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508676 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13565) (13566) (13567) (13568) (13569) (13570) (13571) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:
This man literally battled with, and defeated principalities, powers, trials, tribulations, village people and Harry Maguire in only one match .

Truly Ororo is the master key

Master key to Europa next season unless he japa from man utd as we all expect.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
their cars Re shit anyways.

And no I honestly hate that logo on the shirt.

Factos

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
amodu:
Chelsea potential owner

I present to you Mohamed Alkhereiji.

A Chelsea fan by the way�

Anticipatory Welcome � @malkhereiji �

@Don, denounce your support for Chelsea now before he takes over to avoid another series of epistle and had I know.
why this alkhereiji dy sound like. “aka yere ji” in igbo, which means the hand that fried yam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
lordfalcao:
why this alkhereiji dy sound like. “aka yere ji” in igbo, which means the hand that fried yam
Because e don fry yam…
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Debroslink:

Master key to Europa next season unless he japa from man utd as we all expect.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope United dump to Europa but it won't be because of the GOAT.

Meanwhile your Ogufe has been flopping everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Finished Ronaldo shaming haters with man of the match performance by scoring 3 well taken goals.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Lmao, why didn't you post the date of that post?
I made that post in like 2015 or 2014, about Ibime, cos we used to fight a lot back then, and I would instigate it sometimes.
What if I told you that 7-8 years after making that post, Ibime was creating opportunities for me offline to make THOUSANDS of Pounds?
If I lie make I die.There's more to life than Nairaland e-fight.
You're posting a screenshot of a 8 year old post I made, with an account I haven't logged in to in over 4 years, about a guy I literally made money with last year...whilst I'm sat here laughing at you grin grin grin
And you're doing all of this because you see me post about attention seeking, without mentioning your name, without quoting you, etc... grin grin grin
I think you just proved my point about attention seeking. Go and become gainfully employed Donatus, and stop looking for shots from Nihilist in every post

So not only are you a stupid liar, you are also an insecure coward.

Imagine being soo insecure that you have to post a car here. cheesy Who ask you? Is there no shame in your life?? I remember you, once posting your credit card, the picture of your house, your phone and the worst of all describing your wife's vagina not to talk of when you posted picture of your dick on ashewo thread few years ago. You are a sick boy.

Are you so demented and insecure that you always have the narcissistic urge to prove to faceless people online who you don't know that you are not a failure in life as you seem online?? I mean no one even knows if those things you post are really even yours. For all anyone know, you could be a lowlife teacher who cheats on his spouse and I could be a spokesperson and special advisor to a top lawmaker in a state. Nobody here knows and nobody here cares. We're all anonymous people who are here to exchange ideas.

Leave it to you to ALWAYS create problems.
Will your insecure self ever grow up and be responsible?? Imagine ever talking about joblessness, cheesy cheesy In your 10 years in this forum, you have opened not less than 10 different accounts. I have just the one. Off my head I remember kingbauer, jackbauerballs, jackbauerpower, nihilist, nihilisjnr 2 times. Some were banned into oblivion because of how many people you love to goad into fights. There is no day you didn't end up in a fight on this forum. The other accounts you onced confessed that you needed some of them for you to self like and defend your posts whenever you got into another usual fight. Some fights even spilled offline where some niggas you provoked wanted to track you down and attack You with guns in London. You are as useless as useless goes.

Please grow a pair nigga and act your age. Fatherhood is supposed to imbue one with a sense of maturity, responsibility and reorientation. When you look at your kid, it's always at the back of your mind to behave in a way that he's moulded to become a responsible part of society, not one that grows to share his dick pics online and describe his wife's vagina. Or always feel insecure and shares all aspects of his life with the public.

Last thing, as for your stupid and senseless lying, please start telling the truth for once, everyone here knows that these two posts were directed at me. I'm not surprised one bit, I just didn't know you were also a coward. I wanted you to call me out directly, not your famous method of throwing sly digs and start claiming victimhood later as the offended.

This person made a direct dig at me.
senkafor:
I wonder who are this boy friends real life..
Must really be a torn in the flesh for whoever he is around with undecided
You repeated the exact same dig just after I had said let roman sell.

nihilistjnr:

Then I enter online to see SJW's on social media who probably never been to SB, or even bought original jersey to support my investment - advising me to walk away from my club that I bought for 140 million pounds, and built into a multi pound brand for free, if I love the club.
Omo na God say we no dey meet some Kain people for real life sha grin grin

seankafor:
I dey tell you angry
And here you are shamelessly denying it.
Shameless cowardly liar.

You might take these things as insults but I hope you do learn the vital lessons between them. Nigga, grow a pair. Act your age.
Ibime is a father, look how matured, well enlightened and exposed he is. You will know he's someone in a sane society. You on the other hand... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Better follow the advice once given to you below.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
This attention seeker is literally channeling his inner ababio.

Too bad I ain't reading that.

It's broke niggas that write well-referenced essays about how big bad Nihilist hurt them on the internet.

Go and make money or go and die. Either way, the current state is a very sad existence grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Smh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you both need to kiss and make up literally grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:
This attention seeker is literally channeling his inner ababio.
Too bad I ain't reading that.
It's broke niggas that write well-referenced essays about how big bad Nihilist hurt them on the internet.
Go and make money or go and die. Either way, the current state is a very sad existence grin grin

Soo weak and insecure, of course he would try to goad into who has money pass, on a faceless forum grin Such an insipid and stupid character.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
Someone is trying to provide exculpatory evidence for the US and they are quoting Jennifer Griffin. Same woman who swore for weeks that an ISIS-K leader was killed and when she was pressed she insisted she had all the facts. Only to concede later that they killed an innocent family of 10 including 7 children.
collateral damage grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omo Ive actually hurt this boy really badly sha grin

You saw my dickpic Kwa? Deekpic?! grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm still waiting for Havertz10 to come and stand by his original argument that social media giants should be the ultimate arbiters of what is right and wrong within the countries they operate in.

That shit was funny as hell grin grin
I was against misinformation that's all, felt that they could manage it better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Saudi Arabia executes 81 people in one day

ONE DAY!!!

undecided

These billions no neat oh

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

Soo weak and insecure, of course he would try to goad into who has money pass, on a faceless forum grin Such an insipid character.

The reason why you know so much about me is because Im an open book. My face is in my profile. When I posted my car, it's because I'm letting you know that I'm not living under duress.You're trying to attack my online reputation, but bro my real life is good. The real question here is....IS YOURS?

Oya let's do a challenge. Post a picture of literally where you are right now grin

You're too angry and too attention seeking to be doing well in life. You're a failure, I'm sure of it

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:
I was against misinformation that's all, felt that they could manage it better

Oh well the information is very correct now. Niggas are being genuine about how they feel for Putin. Why shouldn't Facebook allow them to publish it? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin

From Violence we came, from violence we shall depart

grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lmao did Abramovic tell Putin to invade? You think any wealthy person, bar those with giant stakes in military-industrial complex companies wants this war?
As for the point about every billionaire, especially from the middle east not being dirty, that's simply acting the ostrich, because those guys are some of the dirtiest billionaires the world over. Just look at the regimes of their countries. Since they are close with the royal family and other rulers, are they not guilty by association and influence of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi and countless other crimes?
I leave you with the words of Honoré de Balzac, Who said 'behind every great fortune lies a great crime'
And he was fokken right.

It's important to know the difference between oligarchs and billionaires. Why do think Russian billionaires are called oligarchs?

Putin is running a kleptocracy in Russia. One where a select few group of men steal and are in control of a nation's resources.
Unlike other countries where the wealthiest are captains of various industries that does not necessitate the influence of government in their growth and accumulation of wealth.

Eg, vitalik buterin, bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc. Men who are products of internet age and globalization.
Oligarchs are being sanctioned because the state is the primary source of their wealth and to have maintained it indicates a close personal relationship with the corrupt head of state.

So when you point out the paradox in their sanctioning, it's important to note the difference.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The reason why you know so much about me is because Im an open book. My face is in my profile. When I posted my car, it's because I'm letting you know that I'm not living under duress.You're trying to attack my online reputation, but bro my real life is good. The real question here is....IS YOURS?

Oya let's do a challenge. Post a picture of literally where you are right now grin

You're too angry and too attention seeking to be doing well in life. You're a failure, I'm sure of it

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
postdigger:
grin
This is dry.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin

Someone don go shower. Dey look for a nearby Hotel or Bar to click a Selfie.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
That attention seeker too dey write long epistle shaa undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Someone don go shower. Dey look for a nearby Hotel or Bar to click a Selfie.
This is very rude and disrespectful.

Some men are so morally upright that they don’t visit hotels or bars, because most owners of such immoral places don’t have clean money.

Let’s respect people’s beliefs. Some are saints.

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

No bro, the only reason you are infamous here is because, YOU'RE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHOREEEEE!!! Today, it's hey look at my credit card, tomorrow it's hey, look at my phone and house, the next day it's hey! See how my wife's vagina looks.

Just like today, unannounced, unsolicited, you shared a picture of a car, who does that? I'll tell you, an insecure little pig.
One that constantly feels the urge for validation. Worst of all, from people he will never meet or see.

Just hear him again, "oh, let me show you where I am let me see where you are, like??
Are you deranged??
On an online forum??
Like for anyone knows, you could be at the house of a girl who you're cheating on your wife with right now. For fuxks sake man, it's the internet!! Are you a baby?

Why on earth would you want validation from people you will never meet or know?
Fucking_ grow up. Insecure pig.
Is your life that sad?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is wild though.

This boy has literally been training to be a hacker so that he can defeat Nihilist on the internet.

No wonder he can quote incidents involving me from 5, 6, 10 years ago across multiple accounts and threads. The man literally keeps up with me like a Kardashian.

You know what? Maybe it's time to do this.

Can everyone please tell Donjazet that he won? Please just post something like 'Donjazet you win Nihilist' or something along those lines

Please guys. I feel he really needs this.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

No bro, the only reason you are infamous here is because, YOU'RE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHOREEEEE!!! Today, it's hey look at my credit card, tomorrow it's hey, look at my phone and house, the next day it's hey! See how my wife's vagina looks.

Just like today, unannounced, unwanted, you shared a picture of a car, who does that? I'll tell you, an insecure little pig.
One that constantly feels the urge for validation. Worst of all, from people he will never meet or see.

Just hear him again, "oh, let me show you where I am let me see where you are, like?
Are you deranged?
On an online forum??
Like for anyone knows, you could be at the house of a girl who you're cheating on your wife with right now. For fuxks sake man, it's the internet!! Are you a baby?

Why on earth would you want validation from people you will never meet or know?
Fucking_ grow up. Insecure pig.
Is your life that sad?

Same person cheesy cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
I must have missed alot. Brutality. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
The hilarity of a oiled naked man in a bow tie calling someone an attention seeking whöre.

I mean bruv, your profile picture is basically an advert for male prostitution grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin

415 Volts

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Same person cheesy cheesy

This gets me, everytime grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
House of Capulet vs House of Montague. gbas gbos shall never end.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13565) (13566) (13567) (13568) (13569) (13570) (13571) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.