Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626582 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13617) (13618) (13619) (13620) (13621) (13622) (13623) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na me e pain but Na you write epistle pass cheesy

Show me a Barca fan that doesn’t like man city nah and I will show you a Chelsea fan who supports Man U grin

But I am not lying about Barca success nah so why be say na that one Dey pain you grin
Aggression of Europa League is real and I'm noticing you are beginning to transfer it.

So all Barcelona fan are now city fan by default.
Alaye speak for yourself not every Barca fan is a pep asslicker.

To you lie is just so easy for you; if I may what is 10% of Barca's achievement?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2022
donstan18:

Hello Timbros, how’s the family?

Can we please be reminded that TUCHEL is yet to win a trophy he started for Chelsea?

Where is this coming from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2022
OVA200:
Aggression of Europa League is real and I'm noticing you are beginning to transfer it.

So all Barcelona fan are now city fan by default.
Alaye speak for yourself not every Barca fan is a pep asslicker.

To you lie is just so easy for you; if I may what is 10% of Barca's achievement?

No be today Barca fans Dey support city

No Dey behave like say no be this world you Dey stay ,e get Barca fan wey no like guardiola ?

Stop acting surprised jare

Person support guardiola no mean say him be asslicker , stop being pained because Barca fans Dey support guardiola

10 percent of Barca achievements ,ask yourself how many league titles champions league and co your team have won and compare to Barca own ,don’t bother telling me the answer once you find out ,keep it to yourself cheesy

I support guardiola and you Dey vex but yet Na me Dey transfer aggression grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2022
hensben:
That calamitous defending and goalkeeper’s error is not disgraceful to you. Why do you think those players were booed by the fans when they returned to Paris. You think say na only huge score line be disgrace for football. Them throw way 2 goals lead due to indiscipline.

I was thinking it was neymar that committed calamitous defending and goalkeeping error grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I was thinking it was neymar that committed calamitous defending and goalkeeping error grin
He was part of the players that were booed, only mbappe received applaud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2022
hensben:
He was part of the players that were booed, only mbappe received applaud.

I didn’t ask you that one cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I didn’t ask you that one cheesy cheesy
Actually you didn’t ask any question, I just clarified how Neymar was part of the disgrace by been booed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
I know say this man no pure. Him want make this club suffer as a means for revenge. Criminal sombori. sad angry angry
This rules out British, American or European bids.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No be today Barca fans Dey support city

No Dey behave like say no be this world you Dey stay ,e get Barca fan wey no like guardiola ?

Stop acting surprised jare

Person support guardiola no mean say him be asslicker , stop being pained because Barca fans Dey support guardiola

10 percent of Barca achievements ,ask yourself how many league titles champions league and co your team have won and compare to Barca own ,don’t bother telling me the answer once you find out ,keep it to yourself cheesy

I support guardiola and you Dey vex but yet Na me Dey transfer aggression grin
You are just running around in circle.

You support pep not city, that is two different thing.

Why will I be Pained because you are supporting pep? I'm not an enemy of happiness, especially now that your club is not giving you much happiness and bragging rights like before so looking for alternatives is understandable and I'm not going to deny you that.
But please when supporting pep create a thread for pep and stop disturbing Chelsea fans here; thank you.

I ask you to give me 10% Barca achievement but you using question to answer question.
State 10% of Barca achievement you keep on shouting and see how dumb you are for shouting 10% up and down since yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2022
donjazet:
I know say this man no pure. Him want make this club suffer as a means for revenge. Criminal sombori. sad angry angry
So you want him to support his oppressor.
Asset worth of Billions was took from his grasp without him being guilty of any crime and you still want him to happily dance to the tune of his oppressor.
You think everything will just go back to normal between them after all these sanctions.
He own his properties he can decide to sell to any person or group.

This man loves Chelsea that's why he even want to sell in the first, alot of people in his shoe will rather watch it crumble out of annoyance.

23 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2022
OVA200:
You are just running around in circle.

You support pep not city, that is two different thing.

Why will I be Pained because you are supporting pep? I'm not an enemy of happiness, especially now that your club is not giving you much happiness and bragging rights like before so looking for alternatives is understandable and I'm not going to deny you that.
But please when supporting pep create a thread for pep and stop disturbing Chelsea fans here; thank you.

I ask you to give me 10% Barca achievement but you using question to answer question.
State 10% of Barca achievement you keep on shouting and see how dumb you are for shouting 10% up and down since yesterday.

I support pep and any teams he coaches so you can see I support city and have always wanted them to win the epl

Come pursue me comot for this thread nah since you are the owner of this thread grin

Na me get aggression but Na you Dey throw insults since yesterday ,go to google and check the amount of trophies Barca have won and remove 10 percent in calculations and compare it to the ones Chelsea have then see for yourself

Even if you Dey vex No need to call me dumb ,no be everything be fight my guy ,if i decide to go dirty as you have been doing you won’t like it oooo ,so Na this arguement make you Dey vex like this ,chai

Oya Cool your hot temper biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
OVA200:
So you want him to support his oppressor.
Asset worth of Billions was took from his grasp without him being guilty of any crime and you still want him to happily dance to the tune of his oppressor.
You think everything will just go back to normal between them after all these sanctions.
He own his properties he can decide to sell to any person or group.

This man loves Chelsea that's why he even want to sell in the first, alot of people in his shoe will rather watch it crumble out of annoyance.
The thing tire me...

Someone came into your country and invested heavily on Chelsea in the process making her one of the best teams in the world. All the while, you guys knew he had links with Putin but kept mute only to use it against him now. That's witchcraft...

DonJ sef dey sound like say na him or the British government borrow Abramovich the money wey e dey spend since. His takes on this matter get as e be...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Hope Havertz10 never enter Russia grin, hope you good man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
patrickmuf:
The thing tire me...

Someone came into your country and invested heavily on Chelsea in the process making her one of the best teams in the world. All the while, you guys knew he had links with Putin but kept mute only to use it against him now. That's witchcraft...

DonJ sef dey sound like say na him or the British government borrow Abramovich the money wey e dey spend since. His takes on this matter get as e be...
The guy is just funny. He is one of those people western media give mixed feelings with their propaganda. Not that the man was personally convicted of any crime. It’s just witch-hunting nothing else. Even Boris get skeleton for him cupboard if them wan check am. I thought politics wasn’t supposed to mix with football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2022
hensben:
The guy is just funny. He is one of those people western media give mixed feelings with their propaganda. Not that the man was personally convicted of any crime. It’s just witch-hunting nothing else. Even Boris get skeleton for him cupboard if them wan check am. I thought politics wasn’t supposed to mix with football.
that was in the olden days not anymore...now football is politics and politics is football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I support pep and any teams he coaches so you can see I support city and have always wanted them to win the epl

Come pursue me comot for this thread nah since you are the owner of this thread grin

Na me get aggression but Na you Dey throw insults since yesterday ,go to google and check the amount of trophies Barca have won and remove 10 percent in calculations and compare it to the ones Chelsea have then see for yourself

Even if you Dey vex No need to call me dumb ,no be everything be fight my guy ,if i decide to go dirty as you have been doing you won’t like it oooo ,so Na this arguement make you Dey vex like this ,chai

Oya Cool your hot temper biko grin
That's why I said you support pep not city, you are supporting city because of pep and if pep leave city today then you follow him to his next destination.
So you are a pep fan not city fan because city fan will remain even after pep, just like you remain after pep at Barca.

You can stay on the thread and enjoy yourself because I know 2 weeks of 2 pages on Barca thread can be boring.

You can now clearly see that you can't buttress that 10% achievement shit same as your claim of injury as reason ferran Torres dropped out of starting 11 and also jorginho as Italian Mikel obi with penalty.
My advice is next time you want to say something endeavour research it before spitting it.

Bro I'm not the first person to insult you and I didn't throw any insult in your way yesterday.
You are the first to go that route when you tell me to use my brain.

If my clap back anger you I'm sorry.
No vex.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
donjazet:

I like your consistency sha and never backing down attitude despite HOT TEARS, GNASHING OF TEETHS,INSULTS,FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTACKS from 98% of them here grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
OVA200:
That's why I said you support pep not city, you are supporting city because of pep and if pep leave city today then you follow him to his next destination.
So you are a pep fan not city fan because city fan will remain even after pep, just like you remain after pep at Barca.

You can stay on the thread and enjoy yourself because I know 2 weeks of 2 pages on Barca thread can be boring.

You can now clearly see that you can't buttress that 10% achievement shit same as your claim of injury as reason ferran Torres dropped out of starting 11 and also jorginho as Italian Mikel obi with penalty.
My advice is next time you want to say something endeavour research it before spitting it.

Bro I'm not the first person to insult you and I didn't throw any insult in your way yesterday.
You are the first to go that route when you tell me to use my brain.

If my clap back anger you I'm sorry.
No vex.

Which clap back ?Na him I never insult you back ,I only see a boy pouring out his anger and that’s all

I support mancity at the epl ,why you Dey vex nah ,I be pep fan and I support city ,what’s wrong in that ?

Jorginho is an Italian Mikel Obi with pk duties if e too pain you then Na your cup of tea be that ,some of your fans here even rate Mikel better self

Barcelona have won 91 trophies the last time I checked ,now check Chelsea own and tell me how many let’s see if it’s 10 percent or a little bit above cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Kloppo:

I like your consistency sha and never backing down attitude despite HOT TEARS, GNASHING OF TEETHS,INSULTS,FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTACKS from 98% of them here grin

You Dey enjoy this thing because you be Liverpool fan grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2022
patrickmuf:
The thing tire me...

When did abrahamovich buy Chelsea and when did oligarchs backed PUTIN start his nonsense of Crimea,Georgia and other invasions......

They took his money when Putin was not yet a MAD MAN and INVADING OTHER SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You Dey enjoy this thing because you be Liverpool fan grin

grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Which clap back ?Na him I never insult you back ,I only see a boy pouring out his anger and that’s all

I support mancity at the epl ,why you Dey vex nah ,I be pep fan and I support city ,what’s wrong in that ?

Jorginho is an Italian Mikel Obi with pk duties if e too pain you then Na your cup of tea be that ,some of your fans here even rate Mikel better self

Barcelona have won 91 trophies the last time I checked ,now check Chelsea own and tell me how many let’s see if it’s 10 percent or a little bit above cheesy cheesy cheesy

Best in maths,do you even know what 10 percent of 91 is?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Best in maths,do you even know what 10 percent of 91 is?

I was thinking Barca has about 150 trophies and Chelsea doesn’t have more than 15 grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kloppo:

grin wink

O wrong nao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kloppo:

When did abrahamovich buy Chelsea and when did oligarchs backed PUTIN start his nonsense of Crimea,Georgia and other invasions......

They took his money when Putin was not yet a MAD MAN and INVADING OTHER SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES....
Go get a mirror...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pouring anger because I'm righting your wrong.

You can support man city that non of my problem but don't call yourself city fan because your alliance with them start and end with pep.

Is that all the evidence and proof you can muster to convince everyone that jorginho is a Italian Mikel obi.
I'm disappointed you can't even do stat, trophy, award, expert opinions.
Your best defence is CUP OF TEA.
Nawa o.

Barca have 91 trophy so Chelsea only have 9 trophy according to your half-baked football knowledge. Oops you've add a little above, if I may ask how many little?
It seems my assertion of you not liking math in your school days is very true.

You just dey ridicule yourself unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I was thinking Barca has about 150 trophies and Chelsea doesn’t have more than 15 grin
even spurs have more than 15 trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
OVA200:
Pouring anger because I'm righting your wrong.

You can support man city that non of my problem but don't call city fan because your alliance with them start and end with pep.

Is that all the evidence and proof you can muster to convince everyone that jorginho is a Italian Mikel obi.
I'm disappointed you can't even do stat, trophy, award, expert opinions.
Your best defence is CUP OF TEA.
Nawa o.

Barca have 91 trophy so Chelsea only have 9 trophy according to your half-baked football knowledge. Oops you've add a little above, if I may ask how many little?
You just dey ridicule yourself unknowingly.

Okay ,nothing bad in thinking my team having about 150 trophies or more ,while thinking Chelsea only have about 15 ,so I guess I was wrong but nothing spoil

I am a city fan as far as the epl is concerned ,I started following city from Ballotelli dzeko days ,I celebrated Roberto Mancini epl win as if Barca won the champions league, the last minute aguero goal gave me goosebumps ,I will call my self a city fan as far as the epl is concerned and you can keep being pained for all I care ,No be you go tell me Wetin to do grin

Wait till you hear from ibime how good or bad Jorginho is

Jorginho is an Italian Mikel Obi with pk duties and that’s on period ,Na my opinion be that and I no no why you Dey cry ,nobody is stopping you from praising Jorginho nah cheesy

I called him an Italian Mikel Obi doesn’t make him a bad player ,Mikel Obi will always be remembered at Chelsea and isn’t a bad player ,Na only you know Wetin Dey vex you for that word cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ennyjay69:
even spurs have more than 15 trophies

Okay oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Okay ,nothing bad in thinking my team having about 150 trophies or more ,while thinking Chelsea only have about 15 ,so I guess I was wrong but nothing spoil

I am a city fan as far as the epl is concerned ,I started following city from Ballotelli dzeko days ,I celebrated Roberto Mancini epl win as if Barca won the champions league, the last minute aguero goal gave me goosebumps ,I will call my self a city fan as far as the epl is concerned and you can keep being pained for all I care ,No be you go tell me Wetin to do grin

Wait till you hear from ibime how good or bad Jorginho is

Jorginho is an Italian Mikel Obi with pk duties and that’s on period ,Na my opinion be that and I no no why you Dey cry ,nobody is stopping you from praising Jorginho nah cheesy

I called him an Italian Mikel Obi doesn’t make him a bad player ,Mikel Obi will always be remembered at Chelsea and isn’t a bad player ,Na only you know Wetin Dey vex you for that word cheesy cheesy
oga it's okay nah... Allow us enjoy our club. Just move to the Barcelona thread.. We have a lot of issues here to discuss. Please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't think I have seen Chelsea fans masturbate for DAYS on others thread, the way opponent fans do on this thread

It can be annoying

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ova stop giving that guy attention... Barcelona and Chelsea are not supposed to argue football presently
... He can move to scumchester thread and argue about Europa league and UCL (UEFA CONFERENCE LEAGUE)

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13617) (13618) (13619) (13620) (13621) (13622) (13623) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Roland17(m), Carot, forgiveness, Sportsweb and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.