Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765445 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13630) (13631) (13632) (13633) (13634) (13635) (13636) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

I have never seen a more bitter fan than Arsenal fan they would rather commit suicide than say anything good about us.
That’s why they don’t have common UCL.

More reason their players become more successful when they leave the club.

Pathetic and shameless fanbase.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

I have never seen a more bitter fan than Arsenal fan they would rather commit suicide than say anything good about us.
Na today you know? Arsenal jealousy towards Chelsea no be here. Even though they have more league titles.

You need to see how much bad arsenal wished us against bayern.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

I too dey cap Abeg ! Ibime doesn’t rate mikel ; is he an arsenal-fan-cum-Chelsea hater too ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi! The only reason why I am dignifying this your comment with a response is that you used an active player PARTEY which would be easier for me to point out his flaws than a retired player. Thank God I have reignited my passion in watching Arsenal ball again, so just chill and relax I will be bringing you update. Everyone can claim to trap the ball perfectly with no pressure around him but it's when there is slight pressure that's when we will separate the ordinary player from good ones. I have seen mikel receiving the ball perfectly well at the height of Benitez Liverpool, SAF man united to have come to this conclusion.

Boss ko vehicle ni.
You are right about Mikel being able to receive the ball under pressure and still shrug off his markers. But he was never adventurous at all. Essien should be above him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Saudi/Jordan combo cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi! The only reason why I am dignifying this your comment with a response is that you used an active player PARTEY which would be easier for me to point out his flaws than a retired player. Thank God I have reignited my passion in watching Arsenal ball again, so just chill and relax I will be bringing you update. Everyone can claim to trap the ball perfectly with no pressure around him but it's when there is slight pressure that's when we will separate the ordinary player from good ones. I have seen mikel receiving the ball perfectly well at the height of Benitez Liverpool, SAF man united to have come to this conclusion.

Boss ko vehicle ni.
Point out the flaws in partey game from the few you've watched let us hear.

What's the point of having a good first touch and beating press if you can not use it and do anything meaningful as a midfielder? While that isn't a bad attribute but it cannot be categorically used to grade world class midfielders. You no even talk about passes to include to the attribute(which is your personal anthem) but na control and first touch ONLY.

Na why my guy dey always see bench for Chelsea na grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
timbros:
Saudi/Jordan combo cool

Horse racing and polo means he is flogging animals for sport. Another criminal. Very soon he will get bolder and invade Yemen.

We dont want. Go find better Saintly buyer

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I rate Mikel but I no just wan argue
Forget Mikel. Na u-20 eye we take dey take dey look am. We all know he had the talent than what he ordinarily dished us but as long as him no dish us him main talent na kolewerk.

We can say Mou turned his game upside down but that's another topic entirely. The koko is that what he played as a Chelsea player no even deserve him being named top 5 best African midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Emaprince:
You are right about Mikel being able to receive the ball under pressure and still shrug off his markers. But he was never adventurous at all. Essien should be above him.

Gbam!!
The same stick he's using to flog Jorginho is now what he's now using to rate Mikel as African best after Yaya grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Horse racing and polo means he is flogging animals for sport. Another criminal. Very soon he will get bolder and invade Yemen.

We dont want. Go find better Saintly buyer

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

Lol.. I don use one full day for here defend Jorginho nominee for balon dor and European best.
I don defend hazard for here too, saying he's not a fraud
All those while we been dey together.

Even Essien wey I bring na Chelsea player
But now wey I don attack your fallacy about Mikel being African best, you don turn am to "I don't see any arsenal fan saying anything good Chelsea" grin grin

Better change your eyes oo, cos the way you're seeing things now, I no com dey understand grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jodera:
Forget Mikel. Na u-20 eye we take dey take dey look am. We all know he had the talent than what he ordinarily dished us but as long as him no dish us him main talent na kolewerk.

We can say Mou turned his game upside down but that's another topic entirely. The koko is that what he played as a Chelsea player no even deserve him being named top 5 best African midfielders.

No even disturb urself, ibime has done Lords work on mikel matter on this very thread.

Just type " Ibime mikel" in the search box and enjoy a good read on popi's MCM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jodera:

He is not on Keita or essien levels ,even a blind man knows that nah ,they are ahead of him for sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jodera:
Gbam!!
The same stick he's using to flog Jorginho is now what he's now using to rate Mikel as African best after Yaya grin
Jorginho falls apart under the slightest pressure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. I don use one full day for here defend Jorginho nominee for balon dor and European best.
I don defend hazard for here too, saying he's not a fraud
All those while we been dey together.

Even Essien wey I bring na Chelsea player
But now wey I don attack your fallacy about Mikel being African best, you don turn am to "I don't see any arsenal fan saying anything good Chelsea" grin grin

Better change your eyes oo, cos the way you're seeing things now, I no com dey understand grin

grin

You have to bring yourself down to the level of the people you are debating with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
With Chelsea..

There is always something to say

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Segedinho:
With Chelsea..

There is always something to say
I’m sure it’s donjazet working behind the scene

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Singapore1:

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Singapore1:

Yes oo. We don't want to see criminals using our beloved club to whitewash their image. We want only principled and legit men at the helm. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Emaprince:

You are very right on the bolded and it is why many people think he is not there with the very best but I blame Mourinho for that though but the fact that I can barely see any black player receiving the ball while under pressure as beautiful as mikel makes me rate him highly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has asked United States President Joe Biden to not sanction Roman Abramovich to facilitate peace talks.

[via @WSJ]

Our Nairaland saints and pastors what do you have to say about this?? Una no go do deliverance for Ukrainian president so? cos the Abramovich is a devil grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Singapore1:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
popizaino:

You are very right on the bolded and it is why many people think he is not there with the very best but I blame Mourinho for that though but the fact that I can barely see any black player receiving the ball while under pressure as beautiful as mikel makes me rate him highly.

He was 10/10 for that, but it's not enough to be a top DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has asked United States President Joe Biden to not sanction Roman Abramovich to facilitate peace talks.

[via @WSJ]

Our Nairaland saints and pastors what do you have to say about this?? Una no go do deliverance for Ukrainian president so? cos the Abramovich is a devil grin

Roman has been meeting former German Premiere to facilitate peace talks. I won't be surprised if West hail him before long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
I trust the BOSS to do his wonders here cool

Roman money!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
"They're the current UCL champions, so it couldn’t be more difficult. There could hardly be a bigger hurdle, but we have to concentrate on ourselves. Probably nobody wanted PSG in the last 16, and probably nobody wanted Chelsea in the quarter-finals"

- Toni Kroos

My man Kroos is humble this time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ibime:

Roman has been meeting former German Premiere to facilitate peace talks. I won't be surprised if West hail him before long
You have to wonder why UK were in such a haste to sanction him.
Well it will be in thier faces if he actually plays a huge role in ending the war

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
DumaEmpire:
You have to wonder why UK were in such a haste to sanction him.
Well it will be in thier faces if he actually plays a huge role in ending the war

Yeah right. What do you say to a man who sets fire to his neighbors house, then dresses up as a firefighter and quenches the same fire he started only now to be receiving adulation??
Just like politicians weaponizing poverty, don't you think?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
BlueRayDick:

No even disturb urself, ibime has done Lords work on mikel matter on this very thread.

Just type " Ibime mikel" in the search box and enjoy a good read on popi's MCM
Lol.. I don go through am this evening. Ibi.me finish work for there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is not on Keita or essien levels ,even a blind man knows that nah ,they are ahead of him for sure
Toh.. I for say oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
donjazet:

Yeah right. What do you say to a man who sets fire to his neighbors house, then dresses up as a firefighter and quenches the same fire he started only now to be receiving adulation??
Just like politicians weaponizing poverty, don't you think?
And what do you say about a man whose brother stirs up a fire in a neighbors house and Instead of him getting fuel to increase the fire he instead offers assistance to his neighbor not just in quenching the fire but also in providing shelter too.

Is he supposed to be tagged a devil cos his brother started the fire? or is he supposed to be hailed for his kindness?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Emaprince:
Jorginho falls apart under the slightest pressure
But one of the things Popi castigate jorginho for is that he hardly gives forward/creative pass even bringing alerts of other midfielders who does so. How he now rates Mikel as one of African best when he lacks that key facet of the game is what is surprising

(1) (2) (3) ... (13630) (13631) (13632) (13633) (13634) (13635) (13636) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblemm, Android17, Mybettingtips(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.