Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13654) (13655) (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) (13660) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Pulisic should get his hat trick in this match.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:03am On Mar 28, 2022
airmark:
Pulisic should get his hat trick in this match.
And he did!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

Because he’s playing in a country you worship their players. cheesy
I don't worship them, I appreciate their talents and discipline, and their records validate my admiration, what have those brown teeth, tea loving, monarchy enthusiasts, parody of a developed nation won? cheesy despite all the hype their media bestows on their players, they got favorable pathways at the last world cup and euros and still didn't win it, very dumb organization from top to bottom, not seeing their glaring flaws

Bellingham is talented, Liverpool or city will fit him like a glove, Unless I haven't watched the player but if I watch a player a few times, I can easily deduce if they are good because its easier for top players to do hard things

The really great ones find great things easy to do

My competitive sport, all time goat is wayne gretzky and by the gods he could do the unbelievable without much stress

Talent is like a star, it illuminates, an artist that can draw doesn't need to say it, you see it and appreciate his talent

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Wow!! So Chris rock made a joke at the Oscars directed towards Jaden Smith, will Smith laughed at the joke, then got up and slapped the living shit_out of Chris rock and later got a standing ovation at the same awards. grin grin grin That slap was the slap for ages mhen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
donjazet:
Wow!! So Chris rock made a joke at the Oscars directed towards Jaden Smith, will Smith laughed at the joke, then got up and slapped the living shit_out of Chris rock and later got a standing ovation at the same awards. grin grin grin That slap was the slap for ages mhen. grin

WTF? That was nuts. Will embarrasssed himself to be honest

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

All this gragra for a missus who fked your sons friend. Can you imagine if the tables had been turned - will smith fking one of willows friends?

And then we have her fixation on Tupac that has will jealous. Like wtf?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Most dangerous passers by zone in the EPL...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

All this gragra for a missus who fked your sons friend. Can you imagine if the tables had been turned - will smith fking one of willows friends?

And then we have her fixation on Tupac that has will jealous. Like wtf?

Will should have warned him after the show. Comedians cross the line every day, especially in roasts. Losing composure like that just opens him up that any allegation a member of his staff, colleague or cast and crew member makes about bullying in the future will be believed. Chris Rock knew he fücked up sha, man had a bad day at the office.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

Will bleeped up but just because you're a comedian it doesn't give you the right to make offensive jokes all in the name of comedy...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Tony Cascarino: "Conor Gallagher is an outstanding attacking midfielder who always looks like he’s going to get a goal or make an assist. I like him because I don’t think there’s too many of his type around. He will get goals. No one at Chelsea can do what he does."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2022
CAPdan21:

Will bleeped up but just because you're a comedian it doesn't give you the right to make offensive jokes all in the name of comedy...

Will Smith has been a comedian himself for a long time. He's supposed to have a thicker skin than this. Comedy knows no bounds. Comedy is supposed to be a way of telling the absolute truth in a humourous way.

This shows how sensitive he is about his wife and her affairs. He's lost massive respect yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2022
donjazet:

Will Smith has been a comedian himself for a long time. He's supposed to have a thicker skin than this. Comedy knows no bounds. Comedy is supposed to be a way of telling the absolute truth in a humourous way.

This shows how sensitive he is about his wife and her affairs. He's lost massive respect yesterday.
word is that it was staged, they are both actors, faking slap like that is very easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Reaction to the slap. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Havertz10:
word is that it was staged, they are both actors, faking slap like that is very easy

I don't think soo. Will smith's speech after he won the best male actor award shed more light on his actions. But he's still the world's worst simp.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
donjazet:

I don't think soo. Will smith's speech after he won the best male actor award shed more light on his actions. But he's still the world's worst simp.
will is not a simp, he accepts the drama over jada because there is no prenuptial agreement, I don't understand why most people don't see that, besides its common knowledge that they had and have an open marriage

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Havertz10:
It was definitely not staged...Chris was even trying to pass it of as a joke until Will's outburst, my guy was shook!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
That wasn’t in anyway staged, watched every compilation from the event, comedians say worse everyday, in this time of cancel culture he should rightly be canceled, dude’s a mess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
CAPdan21:

It was definitely not staged...Chris was even trying to pass it of as a joke until Will's outburst, my guy was shook!!

Chris rocked was rocked, his facial expression said it all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Maximilan:

My guy was speechless...Will just ended any chance of him winning another Oscar tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
donjazet:
Reaction to the slap. cheesy grin grin grin

See The Rock face grin

Will get luck say no be Kevin Hart him slap, The Rock for choke slam am cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Captain America leading his nation closer to the World Cup

One point is all that's needed for the USMNT to punch their ticket to the mundial.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Maximilan:

Check the Japanese version without the edits. Nigga started fumbling his words. That's called a brain resetting slap cheesy

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1508270716063469576?t=RLrn0N9prjcGQCZjvEwFwA&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Roman Abramovich has offered to send money to the Ukrainian Army, rebuild Ukraine and move their businesses their says the Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.(
@natynettle
)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2022
47 games
29 starts
21 goals
10 assists
31 g/a

Remember, he's 23 years old.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Amoto94:
Roman Abramovich has offered to send money to the Ukrainian Army, rebuild Ukraine and move their businesses their says the Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.(
@natynettle
)

This guy want make Putin kill Abramovic? He dey open mouth like tap. This must be fake story

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Jada’s toto must be lined with juices and berries.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2022
afrodoc2:

Jada’s toto must be lined with juices and berries.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Someone cracked a joke about your wife...A joke

You laughed well, and then you looked at her and saw she was not happy about it.

And then you walked up to the person and slapped him. Lol

It tells a lot about how Will makes his decision as a human being, not even a man

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2022
izzou:
Someone cracked a joke about your wife...A joke

You laughed well, and then you looked at her and saw she was not happy about it.

And then you walked up to the person and slapped him. Lol

It tells a lot about how Will makes his decision as a human being, not even a man
Let’s just assume this fallacious claim is true.

Is it wrong to react angrily to a demeaning joke about your wife if you find out she’s not cool with it? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Havertz10:
I don't worship them, I appreciate their talents and discipline, and their records validate my admiration, what have those brown teeth, tea loving, monarchy enthusiasts, parody of a developed nation won? cheesy despite all the hype their media bestows on their players, they got favorable pathways at the last world cup and euros and still didn't win it, very dumb organization from top to bottom, not seeing their glaring flaws

Bellingham is talented, Liverpool or city will fit him like a glove, Unless I haven't watched the player but if I watch a player a few times, I can easily deduce if they are good because its easier for top players to do hard things

The really great ones find great things easy to do

My competitive sport, all time goat is wayne gretzky and by the gods he could do the unbelievable without much stress

Talent is like a star, it illuminates, an artist that can draw doesn't need to say it, you see it and appreciate his talent
Don’t you think this means ManCity or Liverpool system will fit him, like you calling him a system player who can’t perform playing other top teams with different system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Azurevermillion:
You once said crypto is ponzi scheme. What are your reasons, pls?
what gives a thing its value? You can pay 200 for an appropriate portion or quality of bread depending on your desires, but you only pay because you are getting a real benefit, either a satisfactory quantity or sensational taste, you pay to get what you desire based on the value that you can get for 200, a full stomach is energy, higher quality taste will not only satisfy you but the pleasure derived will also boost your psychological state

Its based on those same principles that gold is more valuable than rock? It's intrinsic value with respect to its usefulness

Bitcoin is essentially encrypted numbers, while gold will still have usefulness even if its price crashes, bitcoin doesn't have such quality, meaning that it's usefulness is essentially dependent on what another is willing to pay for it with the hope that that he will also find another to take if off their hands for a profit

Asides its usefulness as a means for transaction, which is impeded by its speculative attribute, fundamentally its built on the same premise that all ponzi schemes are built on, if people stop buying bitcoin today, its price will crash to zero and unlike a loaf of bread or gold that would still hold value, all that it's holders will have are digital digits that have no intrinsic value

if all holders of bitcoin should cash out today, millions will be left with nothing like all ponzi schemes, it needs more greedy people to thrive and its demise is certain with the emergence of cbdc globally, its recent resurgence came to be because the dollar is basically trash

There is a premise that underpins all forms of ponzi schemes. Its called the greater fool theory

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

Will should have warned him after the show. Comedians cross the line every day, especially in roasts. Losing composure like that just opens him up that any allegation a member of his staff, colleague or cast and crew member makes about bullying in the future will be believed. Chris Rock knew he fücked up sha, man had a bad day at the office.

Even him as a person has opened himself up to more offensive jokes like one below

(1) (2) (3) ... (13654) (13655) (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) (13660) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Ijustwantto, popizaino(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.