Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13658) (13659) (13660) (13661) (13662) (13663) (13664) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
You have no argument bro. Is his wife's reaction the only barometer for response. Is he not a thinking man with agency? So are you the type of man to dances and bows to every expression of your wife? You don't apply judgement and discernment as the Man?

There was nothing wrong with the joke as worse ones were cracked about his wife the same night and he was laughing like a jackass
Is it a crime if his wife’s reaction his only barometer for response?

Who are you to him to tell him what should get him pissed and how he should react? Are you in the right position to tell Will Smith what should be the “Barometer” for his response?

Don’t you get my point? None of us has the right to tell people how to react when angry.

I earlier asked you a question and you dodged it, I’ll ask again. Dayo is known for overlooking insults and overboard words when arguing football here. CAN YOU DO THE SAME? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Being able to beat someone does not guarantee you immunity from other means of retaliation. In the street you know that even if a guy is smaller than you, you still dont throw punches, Things that cannot be settle by punches get settled in other ways

As a black boy growing up in America, disses is part of life, you throw it and you throw back, Anytime you start throwing punches it doesnt end well

The only reason Will Smith will get away with this is that Chris Rock is an A-list who cares about his money at this point in his life, what he got away with a 57yr old Chris Rock he might have gotten away with the same Chris Rock in the hood at age 17.

So if you realise that punch can escalate a situation, then why are you not preaching against saying things that can instigate a situation?

Because your argument is not congruent.

If i shouldnt punch someone because I dont know what they will do, why is it OK to diss them if I dont know what they will do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
I hope you keep this same energy whenever you offend someone and they react in the same way. When someone hits your car. You pop your trunk take out spanner and break their head since there's no standard manner to react
I can decide to act cool or violent when someone hit my car, it’s my choice.

My choice!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

I can decide to act cool or violent when someone hit my car, it’s my choice.

My choice!!!
I hope you will be man enough to deal with the consequences with no excuses then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

Chris is an invitee to Hollywood, brought there to present every year and can't afford to fück up his yearly cheque. Will Smith can collect his networth from two films or one production for Netflix.

Will is part of the establishment, a studio owner and probably worked with, or given jobs to half the people in that audience.

The power disparity was too much, Chris gats humble himself

I agree. It was chancing because he felt Chris Rock was not his level. Chris Rock is about his money at 57 thats why he dusted it like a champ, A 20yr old Chris Rock most likely will treat the whole thing different
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
I hope you keep this same energy whenever you offend someone and they react in the same way. When someone hits your car. You pop your trunk take out spanner and break their head since there's no standard manner to react

Have you ever retaliated to aggression in real life before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

He's not even going to Jail cos Chris declined to press charges. As e dey now Chris chop slap for free.
People will say Will should not have done it, but at the end of the day it's done and nothing will happen,

The logic that dayo and A40 and arguing is like advocating fighting with SARS officer. Yes police brutality is bad and condemnable, but will platitudes bring you back to life after dem waste you?
This is it. And trust me, he won’t ever dare such jokes again in his life. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
I hope you will be man enough to deal with the consequences with no excuses then
I can also decide not to be man enough. My choice.

That’s the point I’m trying to make.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:

You know this is literally the same advice that could have been given to Chris Rock right?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You know this is literally the same advice that could have been given to Chris Rock right?
cheesy grin grin grin

You gerrit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
There's literally a video of Will Smith yabbing another man for his 'Alopecia'

Alopecia is just a funky way to describe baldness btw.

When it's men it's apari, when it's women, the apari goes to Harvard and become alopecia.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

Is it a crime if his wife’s reaction his only barometer for response?

Who are you to him to tell him what should get him pissed and how he should react? Are you in the right position to tell Will Smith what should be the “Barometer” for his response?

Don’t you get my point? None of us has the right to tell people how to react when angry.

I earlier asked you a question and you dodged it, I’ll ask again. Dayo is known for overlooking insults and overboard words when arguing football here. CAN YOU DO THE SAME? smiley
It is a crime because it tells everyone you lack agency. That is why the night that should have been the greatest night of his career has landed him in the Meme Hall of Fame. Crying like a baby for such a scandalous reason

Continue defending nonsense. The target is on his back and I guarantee you he will be trolled even worse for this nonsense behavior let's see just how unhinged and buckwild he can get

If e like make e turn E.Honda. A 1000 slaps to will not make that man happy.

Tell that to law enforcement when you overreact in the name of anger. Let's see how much you can handle prison time

Have I come here to justify my reaction? Are you comparing verbal clapbacks to actual physical assault? Why these malaria comparisons ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

I can also decide not to be man enough. My choice.

That’s the point I’m trying to make.
Be aware that you have more to lose than the man you slapped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
None of us has the right to tell people how to react when angry.

This sentence is complete hogwash.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

So now that Will has done what he did has the trolling stopped? Will people suddenly stop dissing him and his 'wife'

I don't think you understand how the internet works when it comes to these things. Will Smith is never going to stop being trolled and attacked for this incident. We can see how much it's taking a toll on him

Chris Rock will continue his jolly way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Capaldi:

This sentence is complete hogwash.
It's not statements you expect from anyone living or wanting to live in a civilized society

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

When it's men it's apari, when it's women, the apari goes to Harvard and become alopecia.
The game is rigged

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Have you ever retaliated to aggression in real life before?
Of course. And I don't justify it. It was stupid and I know better now. What Chris Rock said was not even worthy of righteous anger that is the crux of my argument. Worse was said and he laughed like a donkey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
So in a scenario when I see a an elderly person beating and nearly killing a kid because he was made angry I should shut up and not confront the idiot because apparently None of us has the right to tell people how to react when angry . Must of you will defend nonsense with pride.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
So now that Will has done what he did has the trolling stopped? Will people suddenly stop dissing him and his 'wife'

I don't think you understand how the internet works when it comes to these things. Will Smith is never going to stop being trolled and attacked for this incident. We can see how much it's taking a toll on him

Chris Rock will continue his jolly way

Did you see Will asking Twiiter to keep Jade's name out of their tweets? Chris specifically said something, and then Will specifically addressed it

We don't even know what goes on behind the scenes and if these two gents don't have a deeper beef brewing before today. In future, even if all of twitter is tweeting about Will, Chris will never diss Will's wife in his presence again. Job done.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

So if you realise that punch can escalate a situation, then why are you not preaching against saying things that can instigate a situation?

Because your argument is not congruent.

If i shouldnt punch someone because I dont know what they will do, why is it OK to diss them if I dont know what they will do?

Talk is talk. The response to talk is opposite talk. If you think he crossed the line you sue him

If you shoot a person for talking crap at you, I wonder what your excuse will be

The moment you lift hand and go physical, Thats when you hear "I thought my life is in danger" and ta-ta-ta

The moment you lift your hands, you better put think twice and put it in your pocket..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
It is a crime because it tells everyone you lack agency. That is why the night that should have been the greatest night of his career has landed him in the Meme Hall of Fame. Crying like a baby for such a scandalous reason

Continue defending nonsense. The target is on his back and I guarantee you he will be trolled even worse for this nonsense behavior let's see just how unhinged and buckwild he can get

If e like make e turn E.Honda. A 1000 slaps to will not make that man happy.

Tell that to law enforcement when you overreact in the name of anger. Let's see how much you can handle prison time

Have I come here to justify my reaction? Are you comparing verbal clapbacks to actual physical assault? Why these malaria comparisons ffs
You seems not to get my point to be honest.

I’ll say it again.

I can’t get you pissed and tell you how to react to it, it’s not done. You can’t dictate to people how to react to things. Never!!

For every Gbas, there’s must be an awaiting corresponding and well deserved Gbos. Just like there’s always counter ment for every ment.

How I wan use explain this thing bikonu?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
This one will just invent scenario in his head and start arguing with himself to feel smart.

Elderly man beating kid untop Chris Rock and Will Smith? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

He's not even going to Jail cos Chris declined to press charges. As e dey now Chris chop slap for free.
People will say Will should not have done it, but at the end of the day it's done and nothing will happen,

The logic that dayo and A40 and arguing is like advocating fighting with SARS officer. Yes police brutality is bad and condemnable, but will platitudes bring you back to life after dem waste you?
You're still not getting this thing. Slap is not the worst thing that can happen in Chris's life. The issue is about picking battles and channeling your energy.

The question is how many people Will Smith wan slap? Right now he's under pressure to defend his 'wife's honor' in every public outing he goes to. He could be going to the gas station or a drive thru. What does he do when somebody trolls him about his wife? He go off cloth begin fight.

Lets see how long can Will Smith sustain this Hancock and Voltron e dey do like this before he becomes an emotional wreck. If I be up and coming comedian and I dey any show I go troll Will Smith pa ko gba mi leti ki'n di olowo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:
This one will just invent scenario in his head and start arguing with himself to feel smart.

Elderly man beating kid untop Chris Rock and Will Smith? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
That boy that was lashing Will Smith's wife don mess up his head. Misplaced and built up aggression. cheesy

This is the epitome of pussy-whipping.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Did you see Will asking Twiiter to keep Jade's name out of their tweets? Chris specifically said something, and then Will specifically addressed it

We don't even know what goes on behind the scenes and if these two gents don't have a deeper beef brewing before today. In future, even if all of twitter is tweeting about Will, Chris will never diss Will's wife in his presence again. Job done.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

That was not even a diss. You're still not getting it. He made the reference cause of her short hair. Where's the crime in that.

Chris has nothing to gain by dissing Will's 'wife's in his presence but if he did it in his absence will it hurt him less? Ok if he even repeats it again what's the worse that Will can do? Another slap?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
afrodoc2:
That boy that was lashing Will Smith's wife don mess up his head. Misplaced and built up aggression. cheesy

This is the epitome of pussy-whipping.
He's an emotional wreck. The woman has him inside calabash. He couldn't leave if she wanted him to. And you have the feminazis egging him on. Till he does something really stupid I will be here to say I warned y'all. This is not behavior anyone should be seeing logic or praise in

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

So what's comedy about if it's not to make offensive jokes about people?

Go and watch roast on comedy central and see what they say about people. Some people as old as 80 being roasted for fun and everyone laughs. Even men as powerful as Trump or as strong as Hulk Hogan
Lol...My point is as a comedian you have to know when to draw the line...Even among friends yabbing each other normally they're some kind things you don't even joke with... Normally it's common among cliques to say things like 'your fada' but there's one of my guy who came from a split home who still had issues concerning it, when making those father jokes I do not include him not because I think it would get violent cuz he might even find it funny but on the other hand you never know...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13658) (13659) (13660) (13661) (13662) (13663) (13664) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.