Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,379 members, 7,843,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10653618 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13684) (13685) (13686) (13687) (13688) (13689) (13690) ... (19310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, this is just like upcoming boys Vs Men dem!

Everyone in team Germany have won at least a champions League (bar one) while everyone is a league winner too.

Same can't be said for team Spain
Calm down. The only men in team Germany are Klopp and maybe Tuchel. Hansi flick and Nagelsmann are still small boys in management.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
izzou:

Na the biased response you just drop so

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
flick small boy , some jokes write themselves ... game day , any possibility liVarpool drop points with citeh also..will open a small window for us

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
dostr4:
flick small boy , some jokes write themselves ... game day , any possibility liVarpool drop points with citeh also..will open a small window for us

Window to go do what ? To collect small breeze ? grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Godx:

Calm down. The only men in team Germany are Klopp and maybe Tuchel. Hansi flick and Nagelsmann are still small boys in management.
Actually, I'm looking at achievement each of the coaches had.

Hansi Flick have won a treble. Tuchel have won league in Ligue 1, ucl and some other domestic and European trophies(across Germany and England if I'm not mistaken). These two achievements from the duo already makes them better than xavi and Arteta that team Spain are bringing forth.

Klopp cancels out guardiola while Enrique finishes nagelsmann(whom I believe is the only small boy in that group of Men grin)

You can bring up your points to counter mine if you think team Spain are better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The way some Chelsea fans still dey look Liverpool eh, you'll think Liverpool are not topping them with 10points.

They're forgetting that if they lose a match and arsenal win na only 2points go separate Chelsea with arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
timbros:
Team Spain vs Team Germany

Which one are you?

I know say our responses go dey biased. cheesy

I am team England.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
timbros:

Which one are you?

This is more like Pep vs the Germans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jodera:
The way some Chelsea fans still dey look Liverpool eh, you'll think Liverpool are not topping them with 10points.

They're forgetting that if they lose a match and arsenal win na only 2points go separate Chelsea with arsenal
oga. We don't have any business with Arsenal... If you like win all your remaining matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Godx:

Flick small boy in management? Hello, how are you?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Capaldi:

I am team England.

Team England wetin? grin

Team Italy make sense o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
oga. We don't have any business with Arsenal... If you like win all your remaining matches.
if you like lose all your remaining matches grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Griffon:

Flick small boy in management? Hello, how are you?
You should be asking yourself that question. So if Nagelsmann wins the league and champions league this season with Bayern then he automatically becomes a big boy in management or when Di Matteo won the champions league with Chelsea he became a big boy in management? Mr man longevity and dominance in management is what makes you a big boy. If Guardiola is sacked today and his assistant leads Man city to win the Champions and league trophy he will still remain a small boy in management. That's basically Flick entire coaching career till now.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin this bros sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Capaldi:

I am team England.

England ke?? grin grin are you being sarcastic grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jodera:

Hansi Flick have won a treble. Tuchel have won league in Ligue 1, ucl and some other domestic and European trophies(across Germany and England if I'm not mistaken). These two achievements from the duo already makes them better than xavi and Arteta that team Spain are bringing forth.

Klopp cancels out guardiola while Enrique finishes nagelsmann(whom I believe is the only small boy in that group of Men grin)

timbros:

Which one are you?

Team Spain 3 CL, 2 Trebles
Team Germany 3 CL, 1 Treble

Team Spain 11 League titles
Team Germany 6 League titles

How does Pep and Klopp cancel each other? 1 CL 3 League suddenly cancels 2 CL 9 Leagues

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

How does Pep and Klopp cancel each other? 1 CL 3 League suddenly cancels 2 CL 9 Leagues
Only CL titles won in the previous decade counts, and 1 CL>>>>>>>>1 million league titles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jodera:
if you like lose all your remaining matches grin
okay, I will win the champions league again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

So the Xavi and Arteta are carry-along coaches in team Spain abi? grin grin

Pep and klopp cancels each other out since they're both champions League winners and domestic league/cup winners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Godx:

You should be asking yourself that question. So if Nagelsmann wins the league and champions league this season with Bayern then he automatically becomes a big boy in management or when Di Matteo won the champions league with Chelsea he became a big boy in management? Mr man longevity and dominance in management is what makes you a big boy. If Guardiola is sacked today and his assistant leads Man city to win the Champions and league trophy he will still remain a small boy in management. That's basically Flick entire coaching career till now.
Actually if Guardiola is sacked now and his assistant goes on to win the treble in a dominant fashion, he instantly becomes a big boy.
Winning treble esp in dominant fashion no be beans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Havertz starts

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abeg which Time Chelsea get match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
okay, I will win the champions league again
Toh,.. Good for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

So the Xavi and Arteta are carry-along coaches in team Spain abi? grin grin

Pep and klopp cancels each other out since they're both champions League winners and domestic league/cup winners.

You mean Pep cancels Klopp + Tuchel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Only CL titles won in the previous decade counts, and 1 CL>>>>>>>>1 million league titles
Oshey, Timekeeper

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rlc masterclass incoming angry angry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

You mean Pep cancels Klopp + Tuchel
for where??

Such a thing like this, we'll look at the winners first esp UCL, league and domestic cups in that order . If all candidates have all achievements in common, then the next best thing Is to look at is how many each coaches won.

As far as that team Spain Is concerned Arteta and Xavi Don spoil everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Capaldi:

I am team England.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
I go soon start agitating "mane for the next balon d'or", waiting for more confirmation grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Godx:

Did you call Hansi Flick a small boy in management?

You really would do well in the entertainment industry, jokes specifically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jodera:

Klopp doesn't cancel Pep abeg. He's great but definitely hasn't won more silverwares than Pep since that's your basic for judging.

Hansi Flick + Nagelsman combined, will have to battle Lucho here sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13684) (13685) (13686) (13687) (13688) (13689) (13690) ... (19310) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ForValour, patrickmuf(m), Bjteensdes24, Shegzdave, afrodoc2, onyeomaonyeoma(m), Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.