Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512172 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13749) (13750) (13751) (13752) (13753) (13754) (13755) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
popizaino:

Did you see the first screenshot or not? What did it say about Jorginho and modric? Unlike you and the rest that I called out,It took me few seconds to decode who was culpable for the second goal after watching the highlight again so it was so surprising to see you guys claiming otherwise and that's why I am still bringing it to your notice. Your question is irrelevant if a reputation site is echoing the same sentiment with me. Everything is not agenda.

70% of the time, players don't stop a pass or cross. What you do is to stop his intended target. Modric aside not being Jorginho's man must not be stopped from whipping that ball from that range. What can be stopped, however, is the ball meeting its intended target which sadly for you the responsibility fell on Silva. Just accept that Benzema dusted Silva and move on, I have moved on.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
airmark:

VVD won Ucl so we should first resolve KDB's lack of Ucl and world cup. grin grin

Boateng world cup and 2 CL

Fill in the gap for VVD

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
popizaino:
I thought you all said Jorginho didn't have business with the second goal? What does the first screenshot below says about what I said concerning jorginho in the build up to the second goal? Now I believe most of you just come here to antagonize somebody without any reason.

@raumdeuter
@lordfalcao
@swiz123.

all this half bake websites..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
popizaino:

Say no more

Guy get shame nh.

Electrifying first half gbakwa oku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
cool cool
No record wey no dey carry Pep.

Na stubbornness of EPL clubs dey hold that guy to dominate 100%

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mheen isn't there a way we can get Son or Kane cry cry proper ballers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
swiz123:
Another chance for Mount to create a goal and he blew it. I will continue pointing it out so you guys won't act surprised against Madrid.

Why always Mount?

Always Mount messing up goalscoring chances and opportunities to assist

Yet same Mount is top scorer and top assister

How I wish the others run as relentlessly and as diligently to get the chances to be criticised for missing goals and assists like Mount.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Boateng world cup and 2 CL

Fill in the gap for VVD

Mount >>>>>>>>> Kdb - Raumdeuter, 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Ibime:

Why always Mount?

How I wish the others run as relentlessly and as diligently to get the chances to be criticised for missing goals and assists like Mount.

Those where stats mostly garnered in inconsequential games. My problem with Mount is his inability to make those penetrative passes at least at an average level. He consistently messes it up over and over again and that is the difference between average players and elite ones.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2022
swiz123:

Those where stats mostly garnered in inconsequential games. My problem with Mount is his inability to make those penetrative passes at least at an average level. He consistently messes it up over and over again and that is the difference between average players and elite ones.

Where are the other ones assists

Infact where are the instances of the other ones having the opportunity to make assists and failing. That's more troubling

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:44am On Apr 10, 2022
75m havertz scores: "oh wow generational talent . Such a fantastic player"
Cobham mount scores:" remind me the quality of the opposition... "It's an inconsequential game"

75m havertz score against Madrid and l'pool this season and we didn't win :"oh wow king Kai is such a big game player, always turning up

Cobham mount scores winning goals against same opposition last season:"oh please Liverpool are really poor, even a Burnley players scored against them"..." We didn't need mounts goal against Madrid. we were already winning undecided

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2022
it's only on nairaland, the cesspit of intellectual dialogue online that someone is still throwing passive digs at havertz

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Ibime:

Why always Mount?

Chelsea's top scorer this season is havertz not mount

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2022
swiz123:

mount has 5 open play assists in more than 100 games, 5 just fucking 5

Entirely dependent on set peices for the bulk of his stats

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
ItisHi:
Pount only shines against bottom teams. He is nowhere to be found against top teams. Definition of an average player
he is beneath average in my book

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2022
Havertz10:
it's only on nairaland, the cesspit of intellectual dialogue online that someone is still throwing passive digs at havertz

Filthy move there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Havertz10:

Seems you've agreed that nothing mount does will ever impress
It is no longer criticism boss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Havertz10:

That is simply because he doesn't have it in him to be creative. I saw him messing up good chances to create a goal from open play against very weak Southampton because he doesn't have the skill. Most people are bamboozled by his work rate, but eagled-eyed fans like us can easily set aside work rate from technique, which should be essentially the best quality of an attacking midfielder.

On the side, can you imagine Mount as a coach after he retires? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2022
swiz123:

That is simply because he doesn't have it in him to be creative. I saw him messing up good chances to create a goal from open play against very weak Southampton because he doesn't have the skill. Most people are bamboozled by his work rate, but eagled-eyed fans like us can easily set aside work rate from technique, which should be essentially the best quality of an attacking midfielder.

On the side, can you imagine Mount as a coach after he retires? grin grin grin

When will Havertz start messing up assists so we can criticise?

With 3 assists in the EPL and no evidence of him messing up assists, what could be the problem?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

Hands in the air... No hands?

Kweku should have kept that part as the chorus. Them no advise am well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DanOKC: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Ibime:

Why always Mount?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Ibime:

When will Havertz start messing up assists so we can criticise?

With 3 assists in the EPL and no evidence of him messing up assists, what could be the problem?

Mount plays as the AM while Havertz play as the striker. What are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2022
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1512855678741798923?t=AkY3dv7R6LgNQThQkiWPhw&s=19

Havertz10,have anything to say about this? Must be the west and msm rubbish the communist govt,innit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2022
swiz123:

Mount plays as the AM while Havertz play as the striker. What are you talking about?

I thought you said Mount was a winger not long ago

Both Mount and Havertz have been playing winger in a 3-4-3 for well over a year now with Havertz dipping in and out to the striker role. And what precludes Havertz from making assists like other strikers or false 9s

When will we see Havertz fumbling his assists and shots like Mount, and if not why is he not topping the goals and assists column?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Antonio Conte: "The winner has to feel when there is blood. The blood of your opponent and then you have to try to kill your opponent.”

Conte na werey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2022
Mount fans are crying because we don't think mount is the best thing since Mouth Gig after statpadding against Norwich and Southampton,yet they spend their entire life talking thrash about havertz and starting crying when mount gets slandered the same way,next Tuesday is Madrid mount should not disappear oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2022
Mount has more EPL G/A this season than Mane, Ronaldo, Jota, Sterling and Mahrez.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
cool cool cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
The way guys here hype mount gets me wondering if they ever sit down and try watching Conor Gallagher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13749) (13750) (13751) (13752) (13753) (13754) (13755) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Kundistrict(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.