Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10463920 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pataki:
How can one argue or debate with this everlasting true fact:

- Alan Davies.

If you weren't so irredeemably dim, you would know that Arsenal is not only co-owned by a Russian Oligarch...It is co-owned by the Richest Russian Oligarch of them all...who incidentally has actually done time for fraud and is very close to Abramovich and Vladimir Putin

I remember asking you a while ago, what that hissing sound in the stadium was whenever Spurs come to visit. You never answered.

When you point your finger at someone, remember that at least 3 of the remaining fingers are pointing right back at you.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Sure we all hate Chelsea but dis Dopejemi's own i no undastand again o grin grin

airmark:

Chestar5 is no more sending romantic smilies to him.

AdeLaNa1:
grin grin An abrupt end to a promising e-raltionship Dopejemi ma binu o grin grin

so dats y he is not always with his common sense lately before making a comment on this thread...hmmnnn, no wonder sad.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nihilist:

If you weren't so irredeemably dim, you would know that Arsenal is not only co-owned by a Russian Oligarch...It is co-owned by the Richest Russian Oligarch of them all...who incidentally has actually done time for fraud and is very close to Abramovich and Vladimir Putin

I remember asking you a while ago, what that hissing sound in the stadium was whenever Spurs come to visit. You never answered.

When you point your finger at someone, remember that at least 3 of the remaining fingers are pointing right back at you.

Ogbeni, deal with the message and stop throwing up idiotic tantrums here. Alisher Usmanov is the second largest shareholder in Arsenal and yet he does not sit on the Arsenal board, that should tell you where Arsenal places its priority. That you are the second largest shareholder does not imply you are responsible in decision making at Arsenal.

Usmanov is a graduate in International Law. A fabricated case of fraud wherein he was wrongly convicted and he was eventually vacated of the crime by the Supreme Court is what you are foolishly spinning here? Deal with the message and the idiotic shame your club brings to football.

As e dey hot.....isssh!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pataki:

Ogbeni, deal with the message and stop throwing up idiotic tantrums here. Alisher Usmanov is the second largest shareholder in Arsenal and yet he does not sit on the Arsenal board, that should tell you where Arsenal places its priority. That you are the second largest shareholder does not imply you are responsible in decision making at Arsenal.

Usmanov is a graduate in International Law. A fabricated case of fraud wherein he was wrongly convicted and he was eventually vacated of the crime by the Supreme Court is what you are foolishly spinning here? Deal with the message and the idiotic shame your club brings to football.

As e dey hot.....isssh!

Amsterdam weed has destroyed the last of your grey matter though.

Both clubs are owned at least in part by dodgy russian billionaires. Oro Pataki ni yen.

They are now even best friends sef.

Remove the log in your glaucoma-afflicted eyes.

As e dey hot...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chestar5:

so dats y he is not always with his common sense lately before making a comment on this thread...hmmnnn, no wonder sad.....
grin grin
Lool! Someone's angry o.

See dont vent all ur anger at me! I'm not the one coaching ur relegation threatened club. If u cant deal wit ur clubs new found status, and u looking for someone to blame, feel free to board the nxt available flight to London and go straight to Mourinho's house.

Besides i can count the number of times u've not made sense on the Arsenal and United thread either.
We all ve our ways of trolling.

And nowhere in those posts did i mention u directly. So from now on, u can do us both a favor and ignore my posts grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nihilist:

Amsterdam weed has destroyed the last of your grey matter though.

Both clubs are owned at least in part by dodgy russian billionaires. Oro Pataki ni yen.

They are now even best friends sef.

Remove the log in your glaucoma-afflicted eyes.

As e dey hot...

Last I read of your musings here on the forum, you are a weed smoker in the UK. I equally know it is illegal and a crime to be in possession of weed in that your UK. I reckon your periodic coded smoking is affecting your ability to articulate any cogent point here. You might need to relocate asap ogbeni.

Go and read Usmanov's open letter to the board when Robin van Turkey decided to go rogue. Did it move the Arsenal board? Usmanov has a policy of non-interference in the running of Arsenal. Yet, you are here trying to make us believe that Usmanov moves mountain in Arsenal simply because he is the second largest shareholder. Go and smoke something my friend.

I can see you have nothing to say about the alleged fraud you wanted to spin on the man. Good of you.

Let Abramovich decide tomorrow that he is no longer interested in Chelsea, we will see if your shame of a club can self sustain.

As I said, deal with the irrefutable truth contained in that quote......

As e dey hot oh......isssh!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pataki:

Last I read of your musings here on the forum, you are a weed smoker in the UK. I equally know it is illegal and a crime to be in possession of weed in that your UK. I reckon your periodic coded smoking is affecting your ability to articulate any cogent point here. You might need to relocate asap ogbeni.

Go and read Usmanov's open letter to the board when Robin van Turkey decided to go rogue. Did it move the Arsenal board? Usmanov has a policy of non-interference in the running of Arsenal. Yet, you are here trying to make us believe that Usmanov moves mountain in Arsenal simply because he is the second largest shareholder. Go and smoke something my friend.

I can see you have nothing to say about the alleged fraud you wanted to spin on the man. Good of you.

Let Abramovich decide tomorrow that he is no longer interested in Chelsea, we will see if your shame of a club can self sustain.

As I said, deal with the irrefutable truth contained in that quote......

As e dey hot oh......isssh!

But what does my spliff have to do with Usmanov and Abramovich.

This thing is very simple. Usmanov invested his equally blood stained money into Arsenal. Arsenal signed Giroud and co with bloody russian money.

Pataki it seems like your weed is very potent. I may be in 'dam next summer. Come and take me to your coffee shop.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Are these niggas on their periods or what?

lmao....I really don't know why these Man u and Arsenal fans are so bitter, Chelsea's success last season must have really broken their hearts, but Man u is a 20-time EPL winner, why are these set of fans so classless, always happy when Chelsea loses a match.

I think when you claim your team is better and more successful, you could care less about a team you feel is inferior to yours, Adelana1, Dopejemi, Pataki, show some class.

Your teams are successful ones, why are you guys having orgasms over chelshit, shekpe, hidden, racist, Moaninghoe, are u bitter because ur teams haven't been able to win any major trophies for the past 2 seasons, Van gaal have been disappointing with his tactics, Arsene Wenger haven't been able to defeat Mou in any competitive matches, Eden won the pfa best player last time out, we defeated ur teams or because we are the reigning EPL champion, what exactly is making you guys bitter like this, I wanna know.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
SMFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nihilist:

But what does my spliff have to do with Usmanov and Abramovich.

This thing is very simple. Usmanov invested his equally blood stained money into Arsenal. Arsenal signed Giroud and co with bloody russian money.

Pataki it seems like your weed is very potent. I may be in 'dam next summer. Come and take me to your coffee shop.

LOL. When you are around, let me know. No wahala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shots fired

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

lmao....I really don't know why these Man u and Arsenal fans are so bitter, Chelsea's success last season must have really broken their hearts, but Man u is a 20-time EPL winner, why are these set of fans so classless, always happy when Chelsea loses a match.

I think when you claim your team is better and more successful, you could care less about a team you feel is inferior to yours, Adelana1, Dopejemi, Pataki, show some class.

Your teams are successful ones, why are you guys having orgasms over chelshit, shekpe, hidden, racist, Moaninghoe, are u bitter because ur teams haven't been able to win any major trophies for the past 2 seasons, Van gaal have been disappointing with his tactics, Arsene Wenger haven't been able to defeat Mou in any competitive matches, Eden won the pfa best player last time out, we defeated ur teams or because we are the reigning EPL champion, what exactly is making you guys bitter like this, I wanna know.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Loool! Nawa for dis ur Epistle o. I'm here to troll. Not to hate. I've no business hating on a team dat cant even make EPL top ten tongue tongue

Rival fans troll all the time. There's no reason why we rival fans shouldn't enjoy Chelsea's current predicament. Afterall, u guys also did it wen we finished 7th.

I dont know bout the others, as for me, I can neva lose sleep over Chelsea. And at this point i could care less if Chelsea win or lose. U guys aren't a threat to our ambitions. At least not in the league..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Shots fired

He is saying the truth tho......You won't find Crouch,Gomis and Chamakh in LA liga......

Things I would do to have Konoplyanka in my team.....

But there are players with their weak foot better than the entire Ukraine in EPL,so he should chill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mourinholic:

He is saying the truth tho......You won't find Crouch,Gomis and Chamakh in LA liga......

Things I would do to have Konoplyanka in my team.....

Crouch has a good touch actually. If Manucho and Nicola Zigic could succeed in Spain being 2.5m tall with a donkeys touch, all this one na yarn.

Konoplyanka should focus on getting Sevilla off the foot of the table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Shots fired

If he had joined any EPL team and they meet Chelsea, what Montero did to Ivanovic would be child's play! He would just retired after the match grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Loool! Nawa for dis ur Epistle o. I'm here to troll. Not to hate. I've no business hating on a team dat cant even make EPL top ten tongue tongue

Rival fans troll all the time. There's no reason why we rival fans shouldn't enjoy Chelsea's current predicament. Afterall, u guys also did it wen we finished 7th.

I dont know bout the others, as for me, I can neva lose sleep over Chelsea. And at this point i could care less if Chelsea win or lose. U guys aren't a threat to our ambitions. At least not in the league..

gringringrin....hahaha....its just 8 points difference mate, we can catch up and overtake ur team, it's just 7 games played outta 38 na, I think it's too early for you guys to start killing Rams

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

gringringrin....hahaha....its just 8 points difference mate, we can catch up and overtake ur team, it's just 7 games played outta 38 na, I think it's too early for you guys to start killing Rams
Newcastle can still win the league, what were you saying again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

U say it like Chelsea are gonna win all their remaining games while the rest of the EPL will lose theirs. U should know by now dat 8 points is a lot. Considering the other teams y'all are up against in the title race. Thats if Chelsea are still in Title race sef undecided tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin
Lool! Someone's angry o.

See dont vent all ur anger at me! I'm not the one coaching ur relegation threatened club. If u cant deal wit ur clubs new found status, and u looking for someone to blame, feel free to board the nxt available flight to London and go straight to Mourinho's house.

Besides i can count the number of times u've not made sense on the Arsenal and United thread either.
We all ve our ways of trolling.

And nowhere in those posts did i mention u directly. So from now on, u can do us both a favor and ignore my posts grin grin

She did nt attack you. This Chelsea hatred in you, I just hope one day it will not tempt you to enter fire while trying to set a Chelsea fan ablaze. Her lines were for dopejemi not you . grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U say it like Chelsea are gonna win all their remaining games while the rest of the EPL will lose theirs. U should know by now dat 8 points is a lot. Considering the other teams y'all are up against in the title race. Thats if Chelsea are still in Title race sef undecided tongue

We were more than 8 points clear off some teams last season and they almost caught up with us, have you forgotten?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chic2pimp we gats discuss milan ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
airmark:

She did nt attack you. This Chelsea hatred in you, I just hope one day it will not tempt you to enter fire while trying to set a Chelsea fan ablaze. Her lines were for dopejemi not you . grin grin grin

Tot I was the only one who noticed this.smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
airmark:

iSee. I didn't attack her either. I just said my mind. Madam Chestar É mà bínù ó smiley

Besides if u guys cant differentiate between trolling and hating, then.....SMH!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

We were more than 8 points clear off some teams last season and they almost caught up with us, have you forgotten?
And they didn't catch up because u already had a good headstart. No team these days will throw 8 pts away. 2012 will be the last we'll ever see of such...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
iSee. I didn't attack her either. I just said my mind. Madam Chestar É mà bínù ó smiley

Besides if u guys cant differentiate between trolling and hating, then.....SMH!!

Start practicing it well cos if you don't shake that your head against Wolfsburg, you will shake it against Pataki's team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
airmark:

Start practicing it well cos if you don't shake that your head against Wolfsburg, you will shake it against Pataki's team.

Airmark i don show! na my new spot be this meanwhile get ready for some Acmilan bragging
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shuh! ibime abeg no come use punchlines for us ooo. we love peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Airmark i don show! na my new spot be this meanwhile get ready for some Acmilan bragging

shocked shocked shocked shocked AC-what Goodnight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
airmark:

shocked shocked shocked shocked A-what Goodnight

That's the club of Champions .bone say we dey fvck up at the moment, As long as you're not a madrid fan, never brag near me hun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

That's the club of Champions .bone say we dey fvck up at the moment. As long as you're not a madrid fan, never brag near me hun

grin grin grin

Go your ac Milan thread they don overwork me for rap battle section today. Besides, where is your Berlusconi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
siralos135:

My brother why did you abandon your diary now.i follow d tin more than twitter cus I enjoy the way you write.how is ur mothers health and ur exams?
Got many things on my desk making demand on my time bro. Will update my diary before this week falls if I can get around to.

My exams went pretty well and my mum is.....I will put that up in my diary. Thanks for checking on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
airmark:

Take it or leave it. United are getting 6 points from both matches!! U should be praying Porto dont use u people to catch form

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.