Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13771) (13772) (13773) (13774) (13775) (13776) (13777) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Finesse007:

The only club that were dumb like you to give him 5yrs were Valencia and he won zilch, Every other places he went to,he was SACKED and DISGRACED!!!!

He spent 4 seasons at Valencia and was always coming 3rd in Laliga making them a regular at the champions league

Na them know why dem sack am ,because he did quite well there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Messi played with quality players who they mostly grew up in same academic. Pep and Enrique benefited from their superior talent and messi was the most superior talent in the group by leading in goals, assist and individual awards.

Stop crying.
Yes you already agreed Messi played with quality and world class players. Messi has never won anything in his career as an underdog and only played with billion dollar teams. Until Messi carry a team of Leicester statue to win a trophy then he remains a fraud who can only do it with world class teams. Till then Mahrez Leicester career is greater than Messi Barca career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Messi played with quality players who they mostly grew up in same academic. Pep and Enrique benefited from their superior talent and messi was the most superior talent in the group by leading in goals, assist and individual awards.

Stop crying.
I nor won join d argument Sha mk I give u small tips...Mahrez dey him billion dollar team now under the same pep, where is his UCL and World best....Good luck!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Messi won by leading in goals and assist plus individual awards. Messi won by being the best player for Argentina.

I thought goals and assists do not matter, You are the same one that will say Hazard doesnt need to score or assist yet using goals and assists to rate Mesi

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
airmark:

We been knew, but Popizaino and other Fraudiola's assslickers thought he is the best and made Messi. grin

Fraudiola with Messi = 2 UCLs

Fraudiola with over 1bn but without Messi = No UCL

Messi without Fraudiola = 2 UCLs

How many Balon d'or does Messi have with and without pep guardiola?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

I thought goals and assists do not matter, You are the same one that will say Hazard doesnt need to score or assist yet using goals and assists to rate Mesi
Not that goals and assist don’t matter but they are secondary to me when analyzing players. You can not be using Hazard who is expected to act as messi and Cr7 for Chelsea with Neymar that feed off messi in less competitive league. Epl is more competitive and hard compared to la liga. Barca as a team was better than chelsea then, meanwhile messi was the most talented player in the team(his individual awards proved this).

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
One Nnamdi in the inner most trenches of Nigeria say Until Messi the GOATfather carry a team of Leicester "statue" to win a trophy then he remains a fraud

Na ment be that abi na malaria? grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
popizaino:

How many Balon d'or does Messi have with and without pep guardiola?

You should post it, I can't do your work for you. Also don't forget to list all the other players that Fraudiola made to win the award under him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
CAPdan21:

I nor won join d argument Sha mk I give u small tips...Mahrez dey him billion dollar team now under the same pep, where is his UCL and World best....Good luck!!

If we count the number of left-footed players Fraudiola thought would get him Ucl like Messi, we may not even remember Sane. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
He took over a super star team led by messi and won with them, same thing Enrique did too so what’s special there. Mou took over fc Porto from winning europa league to winning ucl with them. Pep is not even the current best coach in the world, Tuchel is so why the noise.

Keep being a m u g u smiley

Superstar team led by Messi at age 21? Nawa for you o

Why do you guys make logical reasoning a daunting task just to support your agenda?

Haha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Not that goals and assist don’t matter but they are secondary to me when analyzing players. You can not be using Hazard who is expected to act as messi and Cr7 for Chelsea with Neymar that feed off messi in less competitive league. Epl is more competitive and hard compared to la liga. Barca as a team was better than chelsea then, meanwhile messi was the most talented player in the team(his individual awards proved this).

Hazard is now in la liga, His team is dominating why is he not doing the same goals and assist in the less competitive La liga for the past 3 seasons

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hazard is now in la liga, His team is dominating why is he not doing the same goals and assist in the less competitive La liga for the past 3 seasons
Because he is injured.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
He took over a super star team led by messi and won with them, same thing Enrique did too so what’s special there. Mou took over fc Porto from winning europa league to winning ucl with them. Pep is not even the current best coach in the world, Tuchel is so why the noise.

Keep being a m u g u smiley
Exactly. What's special in winning trophies playing for a billion dollar team and with world class players . Until Messi Carry a team with Leicester status to win trophies he remains a fraud who can only do it surrounded by world class players unlike Mahrez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Because he is injured.

He has been in La Liga for 3yrs, He was not injured for 3yrs. Abi this is another Belotti that has been relapsing since 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omo, we get crucial match today

angry angry angry angry

Make Una die this Messi- Pap talk. I am tensed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar1095:

Exactly. What's special in winning trophies playing for a billion dollar team and with world class players . Until Messi Carry a team with Leicester status to win trophies he remains a fraud who can only do it surrounded by world class players unlike Mahrez.
You can’t cry more than the bereaved
“When I won six titles in a row in Barcelona and won trebles, I never felt that. I won because I had extraordinary players at big clubs.

“There are incredible managers, they don't have these players, they don't have these big clubs. I'm a good manager but not the best.

Currently, Tuchel is the best coach in the world according to football governing body.

Pep’s success is either tied to messi and co or the financial strength and squad depth whereas, mou and other top coaches won as under dog which made their win admirable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

He has been in La Liga for 3yrs, He was not injured for 3yrs. Abi this is another Belotti that has been relapsing since 2017
He has been subsequent injury since he moved there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
“When I won six titles in a row in Barcelona and won trebles, I never felt that. I won because I had extraordinary players at big clubs.

“There are incredible managers, they don't have these players, they don't have these big clubs. I'm a good manager but not the best.

Currently, Tuchel is the best coach in the world according to football governing body.

Pep’s success is either tied to messi and co or the financial strength and squad depth whereas, mou and other top coaches won as under dog which made their win admirable.
Exactly hensben. Messi success is tied to playing with a billion dollar squad filled with world class players and the best teams in the world. Untill Messi wins with an underdog like Mahrez did with Leicester he remains a fraud. Nice to see you are in agreement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:
One Nnamdi in the inner most trenches of Nigeria say Until Messi the GOATfather carry a team of Leicester "statue" to win a trophy then he remains a fraud

Na ment be that abi na malaria? grin

No mind that werey cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
He has been subsequent injury since he moved there.

Neymar has been injured at PSG too and scored more goals both n League and CL than Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar1095:

Yes you already agreed Messi played with quality and world class players. Messi has never won anything in his career as an underdog and only played with billion dollar teams. Until Messi carry a team of Leicester statue to win a trophy then he remains a fraud who can only do it with world class teams. Till then Mahrez Leicester career is greater than Messi Barca career.
This looks like what an adult will say and will make a 5 years old be questioning your intelligence.

Just look at the nonsense you are writing, even your own shadow will be wondering if you have sense.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar1095:

Exactly hensben. Messi success is tied to playing with a billion dollar squad filled with world class players and the best teams in the world. Untill Messi wins with an underdog like Mahrez did with Leicester he remains a fraud. Nice to see you are in agreement.
Mahrez and Messi have never been mentioned in same sentence in terms of been great anywhere, whereas, pep is been compared here with great coaches. Nobody here will even support your claim because people have brain. But people here debating pep vs Klopp or top coach vs top coach because it’s reasonable

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
2019 UCL

Ajax 1-2 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 1-4 Ajax

#Believe

cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Mahrez and Messi have never been mentioned in same sentence in terms of been great anywhere, whereas, pep is been compared here with great coaches.

Mahrez is just an example. My point is until Messi wins trophies with an underdog he still remains a fraud who can only do it with Billion dollar teams. Like you said what is special in winning trophies with super teams and billion dollar squad. Until then Mahrez Leicester career trump's everything Messi has done in his career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
timbros:
2019 UCL

Ajax 1-2 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 1-4 Ajax

#Believe

cool cool
CAPtain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
airmark:

You should post it, I can't do your work for you. Also don't forget to list all the other players that Fraudiola made to win the award under him.

It is not my work because I don't believe there in this messi, this messi that, since it's your point do that and while you at it you should also tell us why messi is not winning pochettino the ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
we're qualifying, that's all I know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar1095:

Mahrez is just an example. My point is until Messi wins trophies with an underdog he still remains a fraud who can only do it with Billion dollar teams. Like you said what is special in winning trophies with super teams and billion dollar squad. Until then Mahrez Leicester career trump's everything Messi has done in his career.
Mahrez career triumph Cr7, Zidane, and all the great players if it is so. Give yourself knock.

This is from the horses mouth or you know more than him

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar1095:

Exactly hensben. Messi success is tied today playing with a billion dollar squad filled with world class players and the best teams in the world. Untill Messi wins with an underdog like Mahrez did with Leicester he remains a fraud. Nice to see you are in agreement.
This boy, you too mumu.
So by your logic, when it comes to football. Mahrez is better than Zlatan Ibrahimovic, better than Drogba, Neymar, better than even Maradona.

Please house, say after me, i rebuke every foolishness in Neymar 1095 in Jesus name.
Can i hear the house say Amen!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
popizaino:

It is not my work because I don't believe there in this messi, this messi that, since it's your point do that and while you at it you should also tell us why messi is not winning pochettino the ucl.
Messi done all that already in his peak. When will pep make another player ballon d”or candidate after 10 years of leaving barca. Messi is even current holder without pep.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
OhBritannia:

This boy, you too mumu.
So by your logic, when it comes to football. Mahrez is better than Zlatan Ibrahimovic, better than Drogba, Neymar, better than even Maradona.

Please house, say after me, i rebuke every foolishness in Neymar 1095 in Jesus name.
Can i hear the house say Amen!!!!
Neymar1095 you see your life for outside. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Messi done all that already in his peak. When will pep make another player ballon d”or candidate after 10 years of leaving barca. Messi is even current holder without pep.

Apart from FC Porto which of the clubs morhino was appointed as coach that didn't have the financial backing and world class players?
Is it in Chelsea, Madrid, inter, Tottenham and Manchester United?
The way some of you argue ehn.!!!!!!
Chai!!!! May God forbid i born a son that argues like this.
I will quickly use him for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13771) (13772) (13773) (13774) (13775) (13776) (13777) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), Ijustwantto, Windscribe, CallTheCops(m), CAPdan21(m), Trevor012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.