Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13799) (13800) (13801) (13802) (13803) (13804) (13805) ... (19423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

He is now a league winner.......mount?
UCL winner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hazard nko? Chelsea won the CL just before Hazard and Chelsea won the CL after Hazard

Help us name big moments in the CL where Hazard stood out

Can you name one big game in the CL where Coutinho or Hazard scored the winning or game deciding goal for their team in a 50/50 matchup vs a top opponent

There are some league games that are far more intensed than a Ucl semi-finals, and both Hazard and coutinho have stood out in those moments. You cant compare a league game between Liverpool -chelsea or mancity -liverpool or Liverpool -man united to a semi-finals btw Bayern Munich -lyon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes Villareal parked the bus

Journalists asked Emery about why he parked the bus and he responded that

Now answer us about Hazard and Coutinho

Where in that statement did he say they parked the bus. You don't know ball, so because a team defended well and never allowed cricket scoreline meant they parked the bus ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nigga you picked the wrong player to diss cause Mahrez has a lot of clutch moment in his career. Top my head I remember his goal against City at Leicester and against Chelsea as well. His beautiful ball for Vardy to score against Liverpool that set the epl record, his freekick against Nigeria to carry Algeria to the Afcon Final, 3 goals in 2 matches against Psg in last season champions league semi final etc. Your agenda is dead before it even started.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

There are some league games that are far more intensed than a Ucl semi-finals, and both Hazard and coutinho have stood out in those moments. You cant compare a league game between Liverpool -chelsea or mancity -liverpool or Liverpool -man united to a semi-finals btw Bayern Munich -lyon.
E b like say u nor think of this your agenda well o...Na don.stan and hensbrain we dey expect all this kind shalaye from b4...U fall your hand I swr

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

So all of these did better than Hidden hazard. Name some more

Give us the CL games where Hazard or Coutinho decided a game Alhaji, Don't forget this is Ramadan period

Didn't Hazard win league for lille, was Hazard not the star man when we met your team in the supercup finals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This what they call "kanipe analysis" a lot of woulda, coulda , shoulda here and there with little or no point made. A team is going to win the league u say their highest goal contributor flatters to deceive. Do u even know the meaning of some of these words you use? grin

A league of 38 matches someone has contributed the most goals at match day 31 u say flatters to deceive. A coach that has won everything in football chooses to play Mahrez and he justifies that confidence by helping his team get closer to the ultimate goal but one Alhaji popi of Abidjan is here talking about "kanipe it's salah, kanipe it's stanley okoro....etc"

Oya goan cancel all his goal and assist and replace with the shakushaku u like na. grin

This is the kind of comment I hate, so because pep guardiola has won it all, he can't make mistake for the choice of players, what kind of primary two take is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

Mahrez shone in multiple games the season leicester won the league, Maybe you will tell us Leicester vs Chelsea was not 50-50
Mahrez shone in a CL semi final game vs PSG that had top players like Neymar and Mbappe
Now tell us when Hazard and Coutinho have decided a game of that magnitude vs a top opponent before

Does the game below qualify as a top opponent that Mahrez disgraced to score in a 50-50 game

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Melvyn11:
Nigga you picked the wrong player to diss cause Mahrez has a lot of clutch moment in his career. Top my head I remember his goal against City at Leicester and against Chelsea as well. His beautiful ball for Vardy to score against Liverpool that set the epl record, his freekick against Nigeria to carry Algeria to the Afcon Final, 3 goals in 2 matches against Psg in last season champions league semi final etc. Your agenda is dead before it even started.

He better hope my gif does not work or else he will leave here in shame thats if he has any shame in him

Mahrez that led Leicester to win the league is what he wants to drag with Hazard and Coutinho

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Melvyn11:

Lol

You are right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

Didn't Hazard win league for lille, was Hazard not the star man when we met your team in the supercup finals?

Give us specific CL top games that Hazard or Coutinho decided for their team

That shouldnt be hard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin
He shock you ha be? Nigga said a game where Liverpool can be 15points above United or City 10points above Chelsea is more intense than a Champions league Semi final. Shekpites can never be trusted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Melvyn11:

Laughing out your ignorance, thinking I am not aware of this before calling him, just so you in the match against man city had him dribbling Ferdinandinho and otamendi before scoring from his right foot or so......pray real Madrid sign him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
CAPdan21:

E b like say u nor think of this your agenda well o...Na don.stan and hensbrain we dey expect all this kind shalaye from b4...U fall your hand I swr

I don't have any agenda,I will never pray for Chelsea to sign a player like mahrez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging - A wise man.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

Laughing out your ignorance, thinking I am not aware of this before calling him, just so you in the match against man city had him dribbling Ferdinandinho and otamendi before scoring from his right foot or so......pray real Madrid sign him.

Is the team Mahrez disgraced a top team, was the game 50-50?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Mahrez shone in multiple games the season leicester won the league, Maybe you will tell us Leicester vs Chelsea was not 50-50
Mahrez shone in a CL semi final game vs PSG that had top players like Neymar and Mbappe
Now tell us when Hazard and Coutinho have decided a game of that magnitude vs a top opponent before

Does the game below qualify as a top opponent that Mahrez disgraced to score in a 50-50 game

It is easier to do it from the position of being underdog than to do it when you play for big team. Tell us about his moment in man city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

This is the kind of comment I hate, so because pep guardiola has won it all, he can't make mistake for the choice of players, what kind of primary two take is this?

No that's not it, the fact that he's wọn everything in club football using players that best suit his style of play and those players repay his trust by producing results renders Ur agenda null and void.

How is Mahrez a wrong choice of player? I intentionally chose not to indulge u when u were asking for matches he's been the deciding factor because I wasn't expecting that from someone who watches football regularly. If u don't watch man city matches didn't watch AFCON too? Didn't u watch him at Leicester?

If u don't like him as a player u are the one that knows why u don't like him, but listing him amongst some players and referring to him as a player that flatters to deceive no be am at all. Haba!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

He better hope my gif does not work or else he will leave here in shame thats if he has any shame in him

Mahrez that led Leicester to win the league is what he wants to drag with Hazard and Coutinho

You are the one who is suppose to leave in here in shame if you called what villareal played parking the bys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
I rest my case.........FA semi-final against Liverpool is coming, he won't do nada even if he justify starting. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

You are the one who is suppose to leave in here in shame if you called what villareal played parking the bys.

Do you recognize the player dropping this assist

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

What of Coutinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

It is easier to do it from the position of being underdog than to do it when you play for big team. Tell us about his moment in man city.

Can you check this video from 0:42 to 0:52 and see if this qualifies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEy6RguOHDw

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Melvyn11:

He shock you ha be? Nigga said a game where Liverpool can be 15points above United or City 10points above Chelsea is more intense than a Champions league Semi final. Shekpites can never be trusted.
E shock me walahi!!
I come dey look wetin wan big pass that game aside the final grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

Is he playing for an underdog here and what do you have to say about the team chopping it hot hot from Mahrez? Are they a pub team

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

Villareal coach is defending his team parking the bus and you are here complaining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
CAPdan21:

Lol.. Even Popi suppose know say him Fvck up with that Mahrez or UCL talk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. Even Popi suppose know say him Fvck up with that Mahrez or UCL talk grin

He no reason the agenda well before he launch am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Joezinho:

That Chelsea's second goal, how was the corner that led to the goal a corner?

the ball touched modric, he didn't even protest for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
donstan18:

What of Coutinho?

Mount stand should not be taking a shade at coutinho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3w3hRHO0fQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

He no reason the agenda well before he launch am grin
I swear. But I trust am sha, him no go too do strong head for this matter unlike some folks wey go wan still die ontop the matter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
popizaino:

Mount stand should not be taking a shade at coutinho.
Oga which trophy did Coutinho win while contributing very well and getting recognized by the tournament’s body?

You dey slander a whole Mahrez who led his team to EPL win in 2016, winning PFA.

A player who embarrassed Nigeria in Afcon semis to take his team to finals, winning it.

Yet Na Coutinho who never win any trophy with good contributions you dey stan.

You’re a disgrace to “Agenda-hood” cheesy

On behalf of Nairaland Association of Agendists(NAA), we hereby give you an award of shamelessness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13799) (13800) (13801) (13802) (13803) (13804) (13805) ... (19423) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, airmark(m), KanielOutis92 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.