Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536813 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13822) (13823) (13824) (13825) (13826) (13827) (13828) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe that’s why he have more achievement that Chelsea cheesy
You people are now history fc. No chance of trophy again for plenty years.
Deadlona.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Android22:
It is usually the people who know the least that always speak the most on the issue that they know nothing about.

Daily Fail,the Nigeria version of Hint magazine and PM news grin...

Quote better paper bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kloppo:

Daily Fail,the Nigeria version of Hint magazine and PM news grin...

Quote better paper bros
I quoted a tier 1 City journalist but if you don't believe the evidence just search for it yourself to see if it checks out from other sites.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Damn, I know there were issues and all but come on...
This was taken before the game but the banner means those seats weren't sold...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Damn, I know there were issues and all but come on...
This was taken before the game but the banner means those seats weren't sold...

Emptihad 2.0....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kloppo:

B team that cost more than Liverpool starting eleven,lmao grin
Konate,Keita,Diaz are also Liverpool b team
kk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Itsrm:
I thought Pep figured out Klopp already grin
Ask it my guy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Android22:
I have told you before that sometimes it is wiser to stop digging when you are in a ditch. The only sickening thing everyone can see is your claim that Jesus was signed to replace Aguero. That is after we ignore the claim that the team that won the league last season and is leading again was put together by someone who does not know how to sign players.

I think you need to redirect that advice to yourself cus the more your try to pass off as being clever the more you expose yourself as elruditor the chronic debtor. Tbh, you are better off discussing GSW next game than coming here to expose yourself debtor. Gabriel Jesus that Pep Guardiola wanted to use as Aguero's replacement till the guy fell short of expectations is the one you are still trying hard to prove to yourself that it is a lie because both of them started games together or played as a winger this season? This is not some biological weapon argument that you think you alone have an exclusive knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Godx:

Last 5 meetings before today.

City 2 wins, 3draws, Liverpool 0 win.

The only time Klopp could win was when Guardiola rolled out his b team. today and he even struggled to win.

Let's look at the last 6 matches, looks more like Klopp figured Pep out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mad people everywhere .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
If we make it to the final of the FA Cup.
We should not allow Liverpool beat us.
We need a trophy!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lana1:
Lol. Always Capping as usual. There's nothing special about ur team too.
Chelsea fans are always fancying their chances against everybody but matchday go reach and it will end in tears.
man u fans try dey get shame na,not be Chelsea say make una nor win trophy in 5 years,so you can't see a special team when you see it

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
We need a trophy!
We've already won two, but I get your point.

And if we win tomorrow we will win the cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kloppo:

Emptihad 2.0....
Inflated sponsorship deals by Abu Dhabi means empty seats don't matter though grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Suddenly Gabriel Jesus wasn't signed to threaten or replace Aguero. Just because e don tey guys go think say we don forget.

Make Una continuuu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tuchel on Havertz: "I see a bit of Dennis Bergkamp, Robin Van Persie, [Dimitar] Berbatov kind of player. He can play in the half position because he has good runs, but also feels free from the nine and creates overload to one side."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
popizaino:

I think you need to redirect that advice to yourself cus the more your try to pass off as being clever the more you expose yourself as elruditor the chronic debtor. Tbh, you are better off discussing GSW next game than coming here to expose yourself debtor. Gabriel Jesus that Pep Guardiola wanted to use as Aguero's replacement till the guy fell short of expectations is the one you are still trying hard to prove to yourself that it is a lie because both of them started games together or played as a winger this season? This is not some biological weapon argument that you think you alone have an exclusive knowledge about.
I have told you and many others have told you as well that you largely come off as someone who is incapable of presenting rational thoughts. I thought you were the one who claimed to be watching Mancity's manager before everyone else? While you were watching him you have not seen him play Bernardo Silva as the false 9 even when he had Liam Delap and Jesus on the bench? Or why do you think that in spite of Jesus being a member of City team everyone has said how Manchester City play without a striker?

You are always out of your depth which explains why you are not able to tell the difference between what is right or wrong from available data.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
Suddenly Gabriel Jesus wasn't signed to threaten or replace Aguero. Just because e don tey guys go think say we don forget.

Make Una continuuu
If you know the Manchester City manager as you think you do you'd know that he likes positionless players. Bernardo Silva has played holding midfielder, left winger, right winger, CM and false 9 this very season. I am sure if he was signed this season, you'd have joined those to say he was signed to replace Aguero just because the manager has used him in that position in some games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
popizaino:
Mad people everywhere .
Rodri played CB in some games in 2019-20. He too was signed as a replacement for Kompany. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Unlimited22:

We've already won two, but I get your point.

And if we win tomorrow we will win the cup.
Na wetin we suppose dey talk be this, no be all this "pep talk".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
John Stones has played RB in some games this season. He too was signed in 2016-17 to replace Zabaleta. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Grealish has played false 9 on some occasions this season. He was signed to replace Aguero in attack. 100M flop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Android22:
If you know the Manchester City manager as you think you do you'd know that he likes positionless players. Bernardo Silva has played holding midfielder, left winger, right winger, CM and false 9 this very season. I am sure if he was signed this season, you'd have joined those to say he was signed to replace Aguero just because the manager has used him in that position in some games.
it would have been different If we didn't follow the news then. Initially when Jesus came it was solely because of Aguero who had misunderstanding with Pep for not pressing the way he wants. Jesus was drafted straight into the 9 position and I remember vividly scoring goals while he consigned Aguero to the bench for the first few weeks. This is someone who was a striker In palmeiras. If that's not replacing or threatening to replace I don't know what that means.

And thank God grealish was bought for 100m yet no one says he's replacing Aguero even though he's been drafted as a false 9 most times. That means we see things logically

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:
it would have been different If we didn't follow the news then. Initially when Jesus came it was solely because of Aguero who had misunderstanding with Pep for not pressing the way he wants. Jesus was drafted straight into the 9 position and I remember vividly scoring goals while he consigned Aguero to the bench for the first few weeks. This is someone who was a striker In palmeiras. If that's not replacing or threatening to replace I don't know what that means.

And thank God grealish was bought for 100m yet no one says he's replacing Aguero even though he's been drafted as a false 9 most times. That means we see things logically

Jesus is a positionless player. Just like Julian Alvarez (new City signing from River Plate) is one as well. Because Palmeiras used Jesus as a striker does not mean that is why he was signed. Anyone who is trying to have a meaningful debate on this topic should first concede that Pep likes players like that. This is different from Haaland that City is trying to sign as a striker. That is why even after signing Alvarez, City are still going all out for Haaland.

Let us assume that Haaland comes and is not playing the striker role the way Pep wants and he starts using Alvarez there, that does not mean Alvarez was signed to compete with Haaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:

And nobody is saying that about Grealish because they watched Grealish in Aston Villa. If you are being honest, you'd agree that any time City have not won a game this season or maybe they did not score, people have come out to say the manager should have gone all out for Kane rather than waste 100M on Grealish. Almost as if they are saying the signing of Grealish threatened the signing of Kane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:

Don't toll this path, not especially with a guy who form professor on things he knows little or nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jodera:

Make Una continuuu

It was here that Dayo told us Aguero is finished because he can't press like Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
We need a trophy!
Our manger is Tuchel, not Mou or Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
No matter how you try to feign it, they know you can barely put words together to sound coherent. They know you barely ever make sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
How will I make sense to the one who doesn't have sense?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Android22:
Jesus is a positionless player. Just like Julian Alvarez (new City signing from River Plate) is one as well. Because Palmeiras used Jesus as a striker does not mean that is why he was signed. Anyone who is trying to have a meaningful debate on this topic should first concede that Pep likes players like that. This is different from Haaland that City is trying to sign as a striker. That is why even after signing Alvarez, City are still going all out for Haaland.

Let us assume that Haaland comes and is not playing the striker role the way Pep wants and he starts using Alvarez there, that does not mean Alvarez was signed to compete with Haaland.

He’s a top9.

Stop the cap.

All these former Arsenal fans who started supporting ManCity newly be capping shiit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13822) (13823) (13824) (13825) (13826) (13827) (13828) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.