Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13878) (13879) (13880) (13881) (13882) (13883) (13884) ... (19153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
timay1:

To be fair to Everton, those are the kind of players they can attract.

For them to attract better players, they will have to spend more
No bro
Diaz is less than 50m, he was a nobody until lfc got him. They got richarlison for 50m and Rodriguez with breaking Bank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Ancelotti no show love o. After he made them enter serious financial commitment to bring those guys in, he left them hanging the first time Madrid came calling.
Ancelotti sef went there for money he ain't loyal
The fans transferred aggression on benitez grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
50d33q:

Ancelotti sef went there for money he ain't loyal
The fans transferred aggression on benitez grin grin grin

Na longerthroat kill Benitez. Baba just jump on the position like say him wan use the money settle gbese wen him dey owe. There was absolutely no way it was going to work, considering his history with Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Everton has a good squad..

They need a good tactician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is the dead barka that andrewbaba says will play European teams 50\50 and calling people fool. I pity your dead club next season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
50d33q:

They were buying Pickford,Keane and sigurdsson 50m each that's 150m on 3 players
I think richarlison is around 50m too, Allan 30m, dacoure around 50m iwobi 30m
Na them kill themselves by their selves, apart from richarlison and dacoure they spent heavily on average players

None of those players where up to 50 million Baba ,Pickford and Keane Na 25 each then sigurdson Na around 40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
He is too old to play for Chelsea let give home grown based players opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay1: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
50d33q:

No bro
Diaz is less than 50m, he was a nobody until lfc got him. They got richarlison for 50m and Rodriguez with breaking Bank

Diaz won't choose Everton, if both Liverpool and Everton gave him an offer.

Moreover, Everton can't get to the top buying 50m players. They will need a Saudi kind of money to buying expensive and experienced players from top clubs, who will probably also demand high wages. Just like what Mancity did in 2008 2009, buying top players who needed pay rise from. the top clubs in Europe, as well as beefing up their scouting network for good average players to help complement those big and experienced players, as well as a good coach is also very important.

Man City hired the likes of Pellegrini, Mancini, etc back then. Both world class coaches of those periods. Everton started well with Ancelotti. but they should have gone for another top class coach like him after he left, instead of going back to hiring those regular shit coaches again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
popizaino:
He is too old to play for Chelsea let give home grown based players opportunity.

Missing out on this guy gave me migraines.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Roland17:

Na one of the reason why many Everton fans will never forgive C. Ancelotti. Baba went on a spending spree, only to leave them high and dry grin

That's why it's silly to leave purchases to coaches.

Coach fill your team with his type of player, he flops get sacked yet your club is loaded with scrubs on 4-5yrs contracts

Next coach come repeat the cycle gradually you are going down

Na the same trabaye dem carry Hertha Berlin. Investor bought club hired Klinsmann and other coaches who went on spending spree, left the club with useless players now they are struggling with relegation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
popizaino:

Another Bundlesliga player bullying the EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wait for it cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Another Bundlesliga player bullying the EPL?

Do I look like hensbe.n or donstan.18 to you ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
swiz123:

Missing out on this guy gave me migraines.

Remember We have our home grown player who would give us 30G/A a season even though the basis of midfield play is none existence in his game .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ibime:
Bluemann, your girls just scored. Arsenal would have overtaken us to lead the league if we didn't find that goal

Omo I didn't see any of our matches today, thank goodness both teams won. Really happy for the women, being able to overcome the red card to get all three points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
A quick question to all those who supported the border closure, pls what have we achieved with the closure ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
popizaino:

Remember We have our home grown player who would give us 30G/A a season even though the basis of midfield play is none existence in his game .

Why you use Mount dey compare Thiago? grin Abi Thiago will play in the front three?

In any case, me I don't think you can use this one to do 'I told you so' cos at least he was performing when he was signed; can't say same for the likes of Hazard and Coutinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
BlueMann:

Why you use Mount dey compare Thiago? grin Abi Thiago will play in the front three?

In any case, me I don't think you can use this one to do 'I told you so' cos at least he was performing when he was signed; can't say same for the likes of Hazard and Coutinho.

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Barca collect again grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Very useless club. andrewbaba should come and make noise here again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Andrewbaba done dey humble small small

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Havertz contributes massively to our team defensively, his pressing forces players to kick the ball out of play leading to turnovers, it's not obvious unless you notice it

Mount will disappear all game, only show up for corners and freekicks, yet people will hype his performances cheesy

If pulisic starts the next game, I wouldn't argue against anyone that calls tuchel clueless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Havertz10:
Havertz contributes massively to our team defensively, his pressing forces players to kick the ball out of play leading to turnovers, it's not obvious unless you notice it

Mount will disappear all game, only show up for corners and freekicks, yet people will hype his performances cheesy

Last season you weren't interested in pressing when Havertz was strolling and Mount was pressing.

All of a sudden it becomes important to you. I wonder why.

Continue.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Ibime:

Last season you weren't interested in pressing when Havertz was strolling and Mount was pressing.

All of a sudden it becomes important to you. I wonder why.

Continue.

Mount was a 'pressing iron' once upon a time. All of a sudden he's using it to praise Havertz cheesy

The criterion that the comrade rejected has become the corner criterion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2022
BlueMann:

Mount was a 'pressing iron' once upon a time. All of a sudden he's using it to praise Havertz cheesy

Preach bluemann, preach sir.

...and amen to your declarations! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Well sha...goodluck

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2022
BlueMann:

You no suppose engage am bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Havertz10:
Havertz contributes massively to our team defensively, his [b]pressing forces players to kick the ball out of pla[/b]y leading to turnovers, it's not obvious unless you notice it

But na you tag mount the world best pressing iron ...say the most important is G/A that mount runs around pressing and forming activity cheesy

If pulisic starts the next game, I wouldn't argue against anyone that calls tuchel clueless

Ccdonstan18 help me dig abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Havertz10:

You always talk about talents generally known for goals and assist. But recently you've been talking about influence, defensive contribution, turnover, pressing, good runs just to defend havertz. We no longer dey hear goals and assists again grin

You don dey even give credence to things that is not obvious unless you notice it

Wetin dey occur have.rtz10? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2022
swiz123:
Na today I doff hart for Mount. This guy is sadly underrated.

His passion for the game is the same as Kante's. Mount never stops running; even where others saw no reason to run, he saw 1 thousand reasons to press.

I am indeed grateful.

Some of yall tagged mount pressing iron for this
Now all of a sudden press I important no longer Goals

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2022
BlueMann:

Na real cornerstone criterion oo cheesy

We really for no hear word if havertz and mount swap stats this season grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13878) (13879) (13880) (13881) (13882) (13883) (13884) ... (19153) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, GiftOfLyf, User09, iamoyindamola(m), abimcdssi, Amigoss, joezy23(m), Santos07 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.