Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13898) (13899) (13900) (13901) (13902) (13903) (13904) ... (19429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Expert17:

Madrid Vs Chelsea but without Mendy and ThiaOld grin grin

Your trolling no sweet. You are better of writing your one point line.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

Nairaland Na your place Or village to tell me what to post? cheesy

Omo I just go Manyoo thread just now

Nwoke m, kedụ nke bụ Erik don Hang? grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Godx:

Calm down. There was no walker or Cancelo. Ruben dias is just coming back from injury and stones was nursing an injury too.
He is on your side actually. Read his previous posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Android22:
I am agreeing with you. You will play RM in the final after they beat City.
Hensben wants City to get knocked out. He just dey disguise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Small thing u don turn am to violence. Comrade why?

He dey sweet you now because he is calling Chelsea player abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Godx:

Hensben wants City to get knocked out. He just dey disguise.
That was not Hensben. Emmanuelscott1 wants City to win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

The way you take like old players, you go be like those village elders wey hate young people succeeding.

Always beefing young footballers

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Unlimited22:

Because he was playing on the flanks and got beaten for pace by a winger, which is far less likely to happen if he plays in the centre of a back 3 or even CDM.
Haba.

You really have time bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
World best cheesy cheesy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Unlimited22:

Omo I just go Manyoo thread just now

Nwoke m, kedụ nke bụ Erik don Hang? grin
Erik Ten Haag go so turn Erik Don Hang.

The way Raff turned to Riff Raff.

grin grin cheesy

No be ManU again?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sniper04:

Walker and cancello who are faster go dey available for the second leg, Mancity for the win, Mancity wasted alot of chances, Madrid no get many Clear chances and dey utilize am like that

You are right about missing players but you also have to consider it can swing the other way with pacey wingers like Vini and Valverde lurking to take advantage of the space left behind by Cancelo and Walker. I don't think the problem was a lack of pace for City tonight, they were not clinical in front of goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Android22:
What are RM going to do differently? Hope Mahrez and Foden miss again?

grin grin

I just tire. This is the best they can do considering the opponent. They even did well beyond my expectations.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

The way you take like old players, you go be like those village elders wey hate young people succeeding.

I like experience players and it comes with age. I don't beef young players,I have a problem with someone with great energy, legs but without brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Android22:
I am agreeing with you. You will play RM in the final after they beat City.
Trying so hard to be savage. Becareful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
homesteady:

grin grin

I just tire. This is the best they can do considering the opponent. They even did well beyond my expectations.

They impressed me in many aspects chief of which was how clinical they were. Normal Vinicius suppose miss that chance. Benz's first goal was from nothing but because there is no away goals, RM still have to come out to play at Santiago and they also need to win by 2 goals. I have not seen anything today that prevents City from scoring at Santiago or losing by 2 goals. The advantage RM have is they only need a draw in the next league game to win the league but City need a full squad to win because of Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
popizaino:

I like experience players and it comes with age. I don't beef young players,I have a problem with someone with great energy, legs but without brain.
Silva or VVD

Who would you love Chelsea to have next season? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

Omo! na people like that dey vote for Buhari them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
VVD isn’t quality

Benzema isn’t quality.

Dayo and Airmark should get ready to accept Ls on top this takes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:
Mancity fans wan beef Chelsea? Lol, foolish people.

Same Pep we disgraced last season.
You mean man u and barca fans, their club don disappoint them tire so frustration don set in, children of hate. God forbid sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anytime I see Pep Guardiola's team conceeding goals cheaply,I can't help but wonder why this man refuse to come to Chelsea. With us he doesn't need to worry much about defence, our default setting is defense, let him just teach us our to attack and watch him win every trophy with us in a more dominant style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

Silva or VVD

Who would you love Chelsea to have next season? cheesy

Both.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
popizaino:
Anytime I see Pep Guardiola's team conceeding goals cheaply,I can't help but wonder why this man refuse to come to Chelsea. With us he doesn't need to worry much about defence, our default setting is defense, let him just teach us our to attack and watch him win every trophy with us in a more dominant style.
Wey money to overhaul the team with no return as at that time. Person talk say him need ten players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:
VVD isn’t quality

Benzema isn’t quality.

Dayo and Airmark should get ready to accept Ls on top this takes. grin
Both of them goofed on this issue. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
popizaino:

Both.
Choose one brow.

People are watching and waiting for your reply.

Between VVD and Silva, choose one if you’re to choose one for us next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
hensben:
Both of them goofed on this issue. grin
Omo! cheesy cheesy grin

A whole VVD and Biggi Benz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
See real Madrid playing and scoring goals and giving apariola with his 1 billion team problem hit if it is dead barka now this match will have finished from first half.

Barca obsession kill you there

Frustrated spam bot

Your salty tears shall continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

Omo! cheesy cheesy grin

A whole VVD and Biggi Benz
As in those men get mind. At first I thought they were trolling. I mean Raumdeuter really mean am say VVD nor be quality defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

It was a fluke win. Benzema did not play that day.

Only a fool will call a 4-0 win a fluke

You are even worst than a fool tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Android22:
They impressed me in many aspects chief of which was how clinical they were. Normal Vinicius suppose miss that chance. Benz's first goal was from nothing but because there is no away goals, RM still have to come out to play at Santiago and they also need to win by 2 goals. I have not seen anything today that prevents City from scoring at Santiago or losing by 2 goals. The advantage RM have is they only need a draw in the next league game to win the league but City need a full squad to win because of Liverpool.

That’s true. I didn’t put that into consideration. They have the luxury to rest their entire 1st 11.
Hopefully, Pep will make some changes and hope for them to deliver against Leeds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
This Andrew liversalt painment nor be here, the guy just Dey throw insult enter any comments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
donstan18:

Choose one brow.

People are watching and waiting for your reply.

Between VVD and Silva, choose one if you’re to choose one for us next season.

Remember you said both of them run away from defenders so for that reason I am choosing both of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
popizaino:

Remember you said both of them run away from defenders so for that reason I am choosing both of them.
You no wan cast abi? You for choose Silva nh if e sure you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13898) (13899) (13900) (13901) (13902) (13903) (13904) ... (19429) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Joezinho, andrewbaba44, Ijustwantto, lordfalcao(m), Bluelines69, fredoooooo, zeusis(m), chic2pimp(m), Amoto94(m), WhoDeyHause, Jamiuokolla, Realtord43, Ibime(m), Omoluabi16(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.