Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10750377 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13996) (13997) (13998) (13999) (14000) (14001) (14002) ... (19430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:
If you’re Igbo, a graduate and you’re STILL supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

I’m sincerely here to let you know that you’re foolish and a disgrace to educated people.

https://twitter.com/afamdeluxo/status/1522824225446240256?s=21&t=gMasAKzAu56Ymy9R6b-tXw

"They are just expressing themselves"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

I’m sincerely here to let you know that you’re foolish and a disgrace to educated people.

https://twitter.com/afamdeluxo/status/1522824225446240256?s=21&t=gMasAKzAu56Ymy9R6b-tXw
I still haven't been able to wrap my head around the sit at home orders till now.
A wedding I was suppose to attend today, got postponed cause of sit at home order.
Anyways, I am shocked he has that much influence in the east, and I think the government didn't handle his matter well. And I think ipob (or part of them) also went out of line.
One thing that igbos that subscribe to ipob generally don't want to admit is that even if the president of Nigeria is igbo, he won't declare ipob an independent state, no Nigerian president will, the only improvement will be how the president will go about rejecting the ipob requests.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2022
AudioMonkey:

I do see Penaldo and goals in the same sentence but I don't often see Penaldo and dribble in the same sentence. grin
Hahaha. You must be really wack.
Anyway, there are many wack people on earth, that is why even the wackest person may have
largest fan base. Beauty they say is in the eyes of beholders.

Pls can you post a YouTube video in my mention of Ronaldo doing any spectacular or tangible dribble. You're free to post his best ever grin

CR7?

Are you just coming from Mars?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

The whole thing was initiated,by politicians who thought by sponsoring Kanu they could get to negotiate a presidential ticket but Kanu has his own plans too he wants to be the main guy, so the politicians unable to control his excesses sold him out. Most if not all of our security challenges are politically motivated no matter the sloganeering employed/deployed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2022
Griffon:

CR7?

Are you just coming from Mars?
Ronaldo that used footwalk to break AC ankle, and in a game against West Ham or so he dribbled past couple of players to score. Recency bias is real man on these streets

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:25am On May 07, 2022
AudioMonkey:

I do see Penaldo and goals in the same sentence but I don't often see Penaldo and dribble in the same sentence. grin
Hahaha. You must be really wack.
Anyway, there are many wack people on earth, that is why even the wackest person may have
largest fan base. Beauty they say is in the eyes of beholders.

Pls can you post a YouTube video in my mention of Ronaldo doing any spectacular or tangible dribble. You're free to post his best ever grin
Lmao. Cristiano Ronaldo?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2022
raumdeuter:
lar.ride izzou

what do you think about the piece in this write up

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/03/2023-political-realities-that-annoy-and-heal/

I agree with him 100%

The only Southern candidate that's sellable and valuable for presidency is Tinubu. I said that too. The rest are indirectly wasting their time

And as he wrote, if PDP doesn't field a NW or NE candidate, Tinubu will win easily.

And that's why I believe that if PDP fields Atiku, Tinubu doesn't need just anybody as vice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

Go online and watch the people supporting IPOB

Most of them (emphasis on "Most" ), do not reside in the SE. Na Lagos, Abuja, London, etc dem dey.

People in the East are seriously tired. But then, the online world is the real one

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:43am On May 07, 2022
Amoto94:

Ronaldo that used footwalk to break AC ankle, and in a game against West Ham or so he dribbled past couple of players to score. Recency bias is real man on these streets
Ashley Cole doing the splits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i5y6ZtqJsg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na black and white TV you dey use for 2014 wey dem win ?

One against how many in the black and white era ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01am On May 07, 2022
izzou:

I agree with him 100%

The only Southern candidate that's sellable and valuable for presidency is Tinubu. I said that too. The rest are indirectly wasting their time

And as he wrote, if PDP doesn't field a NW or NE candidate, Tinubu will win easily.

And that's why I believe that if PDP fields Atiku, Tinubu doesn't need just anybody as vice.
LOL you don't raté Obi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2022
Actman05:
It's official.

What does "commited" really mean here??
Have they already laid down the money or is it just a pledge? If it's just a pledge or promise, is it legally enforceable if they default from the pledge?? Is the pledge legally binding??
Let's just watch and see sha, but at least I'm very happy we're done with that thieving murdering criminal. Let him go and sportswash his image somewhere else. Chelsea should not be a vehicle of image cleansing for hardened criminals.
He was a good custodian of the club, unfortunate he had to be an evil murderer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

It's truly a shame that some igbos fell for this old school demagoguery.
If there's one thing buhari got right, it's stemming this in the bud before it got much worse.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2022
Unlimited22:

LOL you don't raté Obi ?

I'm truly surprised with most of the commentary here. Across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, only one politician is making waves right now and that's Peter obi. The man has been gradually building local support across the south recently. That people here are just glossing over him is very funny indeed. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:34am On May 07, 2022
Emmynator:

I still haven't been able to wrap my head around the sit at home orders till now.
A wedding I was suppose to attend today, got postponed cause of sit at home order.
Anyways, I am shocked he has that much influence in the east, and I think the government didn't handle his matter well. And I think ipob (or part of them) also went out of line.
One thing that igbos that subscribe to ipob generally don't want to admit is that even if the president of Nigeria is igbo, he won't declare ipob an independent state, no Nigerian president will, the only improvement will be how the president will go about rejecting the ipob requests.
Have money, criticize the Hausas and Yorubas.

That’s the only thing that politically turn most gullible Igbos on.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:36am On May 07, 2022
donjazet:

It's truly a shame that some igbos fell for this old school demagoguery.
If there's one thing buhari got right, it's stemming this in the bud before it got much worse.
Buhari, in my opinion isn’t doing anything right yet to stop these terrorists causing problems.

Nnamdi Kanu won’t be breathing if OBJ was in power.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:38am On May 07, 2022
izzou:

Go online and watch the people supporting IPOB

Most of them (emphasis on "Most" ), do not reside in the SE. Na Lagos, Abuja, London, etc dem dey.

People in the East are seriously tired. But then, the online world is the real one
100%

That’s the most annoying part of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

Have money, criticize the Hausas and Yorubas.

That’s the only thing that politically turn most gullible Igbos on.

It's not just an Igbo thing mind you. What about the Yorubas and igboho?? Is it not the exact same agitation both share?? The breaking up of Nigeria??
Don't make it an Igbo-only thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2022
donjazet:

I'm truly surprised with most of the commentary here. Across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, only one politician is making waves right now and that's Peter obi. The man has been gradually building local support across the south recently. That people here are just glossing over him is very funny indeed. cheesy cheesy
DonJ, a lot of folks rate Peter Obi but the truth is that as long as the PDP and APC goes, you can't fly either flag without spending some hard cash. This is reality.

Peter Obi has to spend if he must stand a chance against the likes of Atiku and Wike who both have the war chest and are good at deploying it to their advantage...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2022
donjazet:

It's not just an Igbo thing mind you. What about the Yorubas and igboho?? Is it not the exact same agitation both share?? The breaking up of Nigeria??
I think Ighoho was sponsored to do whatever he was doing in a bid to get the attention of the power brokers in the country seeing how some people started clamouring that the East should get the presidency just so they put their agitation on hold or possibly end it...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

grin grin foolish and disgrace is an understatement bro, in my opinion, I think the man is a witch or he practices occultism, how my father(a learned man) and his friends believe anything that's concerning IPOB, baffles me.

it's not long that I debated with him about a news that DSS website was hacked by anonymous grin grin, I showed him the DSS website (that it's working) but he believe the news than what I'm showing him grin

I don tire for their matter grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:55am On May 07, 2022
donjazet:

Sunday Igboho and Nnnamdi Kanu are way different.

I don’t think you’ve relaxed and listened to that boy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:58am On May 07, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin foolish and disgrace is an understatement bro, in my opinion, I think the man is a witch or he practices occultism, how my father(a learned man) and his friends believe anything that's concerning IPOB, baffles me.

it's not long that I debated with him about a news that DSS website was hacked by anonymous grin grin, I showed him the DSS website (that it's working) but he believe the news than what I'm showing him grin

I don tire for their matter grin grin

A lot of educated fathers are like that. A whole lot of them and it’s sickening and frustrating because you can’t just argue or debate with them the way you truly want without sounding disrespectful. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2022
izzou:
nihilistjnr
Donjazet
Ojurongbe1
TheCassanova
Emaprince

Hope Una dey okay sha?

Brother, i dey alright.
Na workload no dey allow person come here often.
I hear say we don get new owner, na true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

A lot of educated fathers are like that. A whole lot of them and it’s sickening and frustrating because you can’t just argue or debate with them the way you truly want without sounding disrespectful. undecided

you're right, this is the information he believe grin grin
the people that believed buhari is cloned or Jubril grin grin, I no get much talk with em anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2022
“Chelsea confirmed on their official website at 1.37am on Saturday morning that Todd Boehly can purchase the club, following the UK Government's approval.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2022
CST:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2022
Boehly consortium era begins. Thanks for the memories Roman Abramovich.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2022
Chelsea Football Club can confirm that terms have been agreed for a new ownership group, led by Todd Boehly, Clearlake Capital, Mark Walter and Hansjoerg Wyss, to acquire the Club.

'Of the total investment being made, £2.5bn will be applied to purchase the shares in the Club and such proceeds will be deposited into a frozen UK bank account with the intention to donate 100 per cent to charitable causes as confirmed by Roman Abramovich. UK Government approval will be required for the proceeds to be transferred from the frozen UK bank account.

In addition, the proposed new owners will commit £1.75bn in further investment for the benefit of the Club. This includes investments in Stamford Bridge, the Academy, the Women’s Team and Kingsmeadow and continued funding for the Chelsea Foundation.

The sale is expected to complete in late May subject to all necessary regulatory approvals. More details will be provided at that time.'

A new era begins!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 11:52am On May 07, 2022
Source: believe me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2022
Ibime wey dey for UK dey tell una say that pitch no good but men wey enter the stadium dey argue say the pitch fine.

No be everybody wey dey argue with you for here don kick leather talk more of having an overall knowledge of the game.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:48pm On May 07, 2022
charitable causes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13996) (13997) (13998) (13999) (14000) (14001) (14002) ... (19430) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, timbros(m), PendragonVII, ucsquare(m), ouzo1(m), andrewbaba44, BlueMann, reccy(m), TheLequte, chidekings(m), Jamiuokolla, Realtord43, Sportsweb, fredoooooo, Colson(m), chic2pimp(m), Debroslink, Chasicolis(f), fyinka47(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.