Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729143 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14016) (14017) (14018) (14019) (14020) (14021) (14022) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2022
Godx:

Epl fans told him to come and win the premier league. He is about to make it 4 in 5yrs.

Definitely bro he has turned the epl to a farmers league it could've have been 5 in 5 if not for Chelsea stopping them during lockdown

That why he is a local coach it's not easy turning the epl to a farmers league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
Unlimited22:

Thank God you are OK mate. On the flip side, Mateo Kovacic will rest cool cool

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:04pm On May 09, 2022
BlueMann:

grin
Omo this board ehn. All man with him own agenda. There is no one who is liked by even 90% of Chelsea fans on this board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
Unlimited22:

Thank God you are OK mate. On the flip side, Mateo Kovacic will rest cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2022
Unlimited22:

Omo this board ehn. All man with him own agenda. There is no one who is liked by even 90% of Chelsea fans on this board

I think everyone here likes Azpilicueta, and Thiago Silva would have also been liked by everyone here if not for raumdeuter who turned some people against him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
My immediate elder bro came back from UK a day after xterday.

Just yesterday,he drove to my place cos we ain't far from each other...we had a gist and he said he was going down to do some exchange in other to have some Nigeria currency at hand just 10 mins drive from my home

I was suppose to accompany him but I just changed my mind cos I was too lazy to change the short I was in....

I received a call just 3 mins and the rest was a super story.

He came out from this vehicle with just a scratch in the leg although I drove him to d hospital for a proper check up..

He said d only thing he could remember was shouting "Jesus" n he was asked to be calm by no one even as the car somersaulted 3x.

The car was up side down and he broke out from the shattered glass thereby sustaining d injury he had

He didn't hit any car nor anything ...the road was free as it was on sunday but he couldn't just explained what happened.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
Unlimited22:

Kante used to be that guy. I think Silva and Mendy were also excluded at some point, but they've joined the list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Three defenders are going so we need to buy more than one defender. Koulibaly can head our backline when those community defenders go.
Koulibaly, Tchouameni, Kounde, Tielemans Mahrez and LB/LWB are priorities. We need to play back 4 next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Just yesterday,he drove to my place cos we ain't far from each other...we had a gist and he said he was going down to do some exchange in other to have some Nigeria currency at hand just 10 mins drive from my home

I was suppose to accompany him but I just changed my mind cos I was too lazy to change the short I was in....

He came out from this vehicle with just a scratch in the leg although I drove him to d hospital for a proper check up..

He said d only thing he could remember was shouting "Jesus" n he was asked to be calm by no one even as the car somersaulted 3x.

The car was up side down and he broke out from the shattered glass thereby sustaining d injury he had

He didn't hit any car nor anything ...the road was free as it was on sunday but he couldn't just explained what happened.

Omo! Thank goodness he came out unscathed, see as the car maga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Wow! Thank God his life was preserved
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Glad he’s safe and sound.

I’m being tempted to say it was spiritually backed by the village people, but....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2022
BlueMann:

Kante used to be that guy. I think Silva and Mendy were also excluded at some point, but they've joined the list.

grin grin na so life be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
donstan18:

Glad he’s safe and sound.

I’m being tempted to say it was spiritually backed by the village people, but....

You don't believe village people exist? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:55pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Thank God He's safe oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On May 09, 2022
popizaino:

I think everyone here likes Azpilicueta, and Thiago Silva would have also been liked by everyone here if not for ramdeuter who turned some people against him.

How can I turn people against Mr found wanting, You think they dont watch games with their own eyes to form their own opinion?

Most people didnt really watch Silva pre Chelsea days and was coming off the hype of the media, He was fortunate to hide under community defending but soapy players will always become slimy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Thank God for his life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:07pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Thank God for his life bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Thank God for your brother's life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

How can I turn people against Mr found wanting, You think they dont watch games with their own eyes to form their own opinion?

Most people didnt really watch Silva pre Chelsea days and was coming off the hype of the media, He was fortunate to hide under community defending but soapy players will always become slimy

All I know is that you are bad influence, I watched Thiago Silva and instantly knew he was a world class,the media praised him because he was good not and he earned a big money move from milan to PSG because he was an excellent defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On May 09, 2022
popizaino:

All I know is that you are bad influence, I watched Thiago Silva and instantly knew he was a world class,the media praised him because he was good not and he earned a big money move from milan to PSG because he was an excellent defender.

The same way you have watched many players including Hidden Hazard and claims he is world class with his horrible output
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 5:28pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

I thank God for his life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
Thanks ya'll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 5:52pm On May 09, 2022
Fraudiola

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:56pm On May 09, 2022
Actman05:
Thomas Tuchel’s reported transfer wish list this summer, with Todd Boehly planning ‘heavy investment’…

• Two centre-backs
• Attacking reinforcements
Midfield
• Wing-back cover

� @ChelseaFC_CFC
Your managers are cheque book managers and they will ruin your youth system, you guys have some of the best youth setup
Why did he need midfielder when gulmour and gallagher can replace or add to the midfield
As for attack he have to sell some to get another
I agree with CBs and wing back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:58pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Alhamdulilah for his life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On May 09, 2022
80sjamshophip:
Fraudiola

How much is Lukaku earning on the Chelsea bench weekly

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 6:05pm On May 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

How much is Lukaku earning on the Chelsea bench weekly
And tuchel is still crying for more attacking reinforcement grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:13pm On May 09, 2022
80sjamshophip:
Fraudiola
Rest my brother

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho:

Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:19pm On May 09, 2022
50d33q:

Your managers are cheque book managers and they will ruin your youth system, you guys have some of the best youth setup
Why did he need midfielder when gulmour and gallagher can replace or add to the midfield
As for attack he have to sell some to get another
I agree with CBs and wing back

The same youth setup that experienced mass exodus this season? Same one that barely escaped relegation yesterday?
We need a DM, Gilmour and Gallagher are not DMs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2022
Segedinho

We thank God for his life.

No be RWD be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 6:22pm On May 09, 2022
The prophet of Allah took off his gown and put it on Om Ali and slept with her in her grave and they kicked dirt on him, saying: ‘Oh messenger of Allah, we saw you do something no one else has ever done.’ He said: ‘I dressed her in my gown, so she can wear the gowns of paradise and I slept with her in her grave to relieve her of the torments of the grave.'” ( Kanz al-‘Ommal in Sunan al Aqwal wa al-Af’al , vol. 16, p. 158)

“There is no need to rewash a dead woman if her husband has sex with her after she dies….And there is no punishment for anyone who has sex with a dead woman or limits sex to sex with a dead woman.” (Abd Al-Hameed Al-Sharawani,
Howashi al-Sharwani (Al-Qubra, Egypt: Al-Maktabah Al-Tojariah, 1983, vol. 1, p. 263)

“There is no restriction against sex with a dead woman or an animal.” (Mohammad Al-Sherbini Al-Khateeb, Al-Iqna3 fi Hal al-Faz: Abu Shoja’a (Beirut: Dar al-Fikr, 1994, vol. 2, p. 521)

“Anas said: ‘I was present when the daughter of Allah''s messenger was being buried. He was sitting beside the grave and I saw his eyes shedding tears. He then asked, “Is there any of you who did not have sexual intercourse last night?” Abu Talha replied that he had not, so he told him to go down into her grave, and he did so. Bukhari transmitted it.'” (Mishkat al-Masabih 1715)

Cc amoto94 can you verify this I haven't seen anything like this before that is why I am asking

(1) (2) (3) ... (14016) (14017) (14018) (14019) (14020) (14021) (14022) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TLona1, pkasso(m), Ibukzy, Singapore1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.