Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14030) (14031) (14032) (14033) (14034) (14035) (14036) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:20pm On May 11, 2022
It’s juju and barbaric when Africans practice, but scientific voodoo and demonic endarkenment when the white does it.

It’s outdated and lack of exposure when you watch the movie of humans getting sacrificed to appease the god, but it’s educating and enlightening when you watch Da Vinci Demons, Da Vinci code and The Exorcist.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:28pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:
“Sources have told ESPN that Chelsea scouts raised concerns about whether Haaland's style of play would be suited to the Premier League."

@RobDawsonESPN @MarkOgden_
They are mad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:29pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:
“Sources have told ESPN that Chelsea scouts raised concerns about whether Haaland's style of play would be suited to the Premier League."

But they did not raise concerns about lukaku bad technique and him flopping in manyoo before throwing 100 million on him. They may go and raise concerns that kounde is too short then ending up signing maguire. Dull scouts.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:

Boely should send these foolish scouts away,they got us foolish players in Werner and havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:

The same scouts who saw Lukaku and Werner abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2022
Some of them scouts aren't better than some of us here they're just privileged to be where they are.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

We dash am to you and Roland17

Wetin we wan use am do? Una don dey cook like Kpomo for here for years since wen him join this thread like una coach dey cook players and e no done.. Shey na for our place e go come done?

All man for himself abeg. I am just disappointed at the despicable level of selfishness he is exhibiting, make we even forget religion levels. While I am Catholic Christian, I don’t necessarily believe humans need religion to use their conscience in making rationale decisions and that is why his case saddens me even more. Without religion, humans can still decipher between right and wrong, so him consciously doing wrong and putting the lives of many others at risk has nothing to do with what his mother told him or proving the existence of God Almighty!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lukgaf(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
A001:

Kudos. It's good to see the online discussion on science, religion, history, and culture yielding some good fruits.

We will get there one day, chief @Amoto94

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:22pm On May 11, 2022
Tchouaméni is actually not a defensive midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Capaldi:
You want translation when there's lack of scientific terms in various African languages. Is it the white man that will create them for you?
If you're an African and are a scientist, you can develop these scientific concepts and principles in your mother tongue.

The mainstream science in Greek, Latin, German, English languages were also developed by humans like you and I.

It takes a lot of hard work, passion, and dedication to achieve this feat, but it's doable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:26pm On May 11, 2022
How media be forcing rivalry Liverpool and ManCity is very funny.

One has one EPL in 30 years, the other has no European trophy.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

They should rest abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
Roland17:

Wetin we wan use am do? Una don dey cook like Kpomo for here for years since wen him join this thread like una coach dey cook players and e no done.. Shey na for our place e go come done?

All man for himself abeg. I am just disappointed at the despicable level of selfishness he is exhibiting, make we even forget religion levels. While I am Catholic Christian, I don’t necessarily believe humans need religion to use their conscience in making rationale decisions and that is why his case saddens me even more. Without religion, humans can still decipher between right and wrong, so him consciously doing wrong and putting the lives of many others at risk has nothing to do with what his mother told him or proving the existence of God Almighty!

The subconscious need to always attach every action to a 'god' questions that innate desire of man to ascribe every deed to a being who frowns at wrongs.
Without religion truly, humans know what's right and what's wrong. I wouldn't speed into an intersection not taking to thought the dangers it poses to other road users. I still wouldn't over speed on an express road bearing in mind that on the highway, any little mistake can claim not just my life but that others.

God isn't under any obligation to prove his existence to anyone. We all have choices. You choose what to believe in but whatever it is, you'd be responsible for such actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
donstan18:
Tchouaméni is actually not a defensive midfielder.
He can play in that spot too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:

The same scout that bought lukaku and havertz for 175m abi ??
angry
This scouts don dey vex me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

The subconscious need to always attach every action to a 'god' questions that innate desire of man to ascribe every deed to a being who frowns at wrongs.
Without religion truly, humans know what's right and what's wrong. I wouldn't speed into an intersection not taking to thought the dangers it poses to other road users. I still wouldn't over speed on an express road bearing in mind that on the highway, any little mistake can claim not just my life but that others.

God isn't under any obligation to prove his existence to anyone. We all have choices. You choose what to believe in but whatever it is, you'd be responsible for such actions.

I love the embolden, absolute truth! How about you embark on 7 Days dry fasting on him behalf? At this rate I go use dry fasting finish you grin

We don't pray for evil but I swear, if his conscious selfishness leads him to hurt someone or fatally kill someone, I hope he gets a thorough beating or suffers serious consequence because I see people like him here everyday. Na so dem dey "Koba" people and ruin people's family.

Where you dey race go? There is going over the speed limit by 10 but there is stupidity when you think you are on a race track while driving on roads with high traffic volume, just to satisfy your adrenaline and craving. When dem reach house, him family go say he is good man! Good man kill dem there angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
Remember when the CL began and only league champions were allowed to play?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I don’t understand why Nigerians fear speed, if cars were uncontrollable their speeds will either be limited by the manufacturer or by regulations

How many sport car owners have accidents in aggregate compared to regular car owners, I naturally don’t like any car behind me because I can match break at any moment, as for speeding, it’s only when the road is clear that I speed, although there was this incident where a bus blocked my view and one fool was crossing carrying something, he threw his load across and ran cheesy cheesy but generally i’m very mindful of the variables in my front, besides I don’t know if you have been to Abuja but I swear i’m a learner where some people they
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:11pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:
Some of them scouts aren't better than some of us here they're just privileged to be where they are.
highly doubt that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
Havertz10:
I don’t understand why Nigerians fear speed, if cars were uncontrollable their speeds will either be limited by the manufacturer or by regulations

How many sport car owners have accidents in aggregate compared to regular car owners, I naturally don’t like any car behind me because I can match break at any moment, as for speeding, it’s only when the road is clear that I speed, although there was this incident where a bus blocked my view and one fool was crossing carrying something, he threw his load across and ran cheesy cheesy but generally i’m very mindful of the variables in my front, besides I don’t know if you have been to Abuja but I swear i’m a learner where some people they
Truth be said, the very first time I drove in Abuja roads, damn! It was like a demon took over the steering wheel from me, I was literally flying. So, I get that your point. But that notwithstanding, it is safer to drive at reduced speed not just for your safety but that of other road users as cited by you here.

Just one question man, if when driving speed and you mistakenly hit someone which leads to the person's death, would you feel a sense of right or wrong and would you feel judged for it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
Roland17:

I love the embolden, absolute truth! How about you embark on 7 Days dry fasting on him behalf? At this rate I go use dry fasting finish you grin

We don't pray for evil but I swear, if his conscious selfishness leads him to hurt someone or fatally kill someone, I hope he gets a thorough beating or suffers serious consequence because I see people like him here everyday. Na so dem dey "Koba" people and ruin people's family.

Where you dey race go? There is going over the speed limit by 10 but there is stupidity when you think you are on a race track while driving on roads with high traffic volume, just to satisfy your adrenaline and craving. When dem reach house, him family go say he is good man! Good man kill dem there angry angry angry
Chief, be like say this matter dey more personal to you sef cheesy

I think a system that checkmates your over speeding limit would go a long way to help. A buddy of mine who initiated me into speeding and selfish driving that could use less than 5-6 hours to drive from Ph to Lagos steady relocated to Canada and Baba don get sense. He once told me how you can't even overtake a school bus dropping off pupils/students in front of you abi na when animal dey cross, you go slow down grin

That demon of speeding in Nigeria roads was exorcised in Canada. When he visited me late last year, he was complaining of my speed, I was shocked grin

Nigeria needs systems in place to checkmate all these anomalies especially on our roads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:36pm On May 11, 2022
Android22:
Remember when the CL began and only league champions were allowed to play?
Apariola moved too for the project. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:37pm On May 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Truth be said, the very first time I drove in Abuja roads, damn! It was like a demon took over the steering wheel from me, I was literally flying. So, I get that your point. But that notwithstanding, it is safer to drive at reduced speed not just for your safety but that of other road users as cited by you here.

Just one question man, if when driving speed and you mistakenly hit someone which leads to the person's death, would you feel a sense of right or wrong and would you feel judged for it?
my Abuja experience is more than 3 years old self, I can’t even imagine it today

Concerning your question, I think about that every time I drive, it’s my biggest fear

I think about being arrested, damage that would happen and even if people outrightly attack me or even kill me

I’m very aware of the consequences irrespective of the context, nobody will understand or blame the pedestrian, that’s life for you particularly in Nigeria

But i only use speed majorly on highways, it’s illegal to cross highways, anybody that tries to run across a highway is putting his life at risk

Unlike barbaric Nigeria, if accidents happen government generally factor context

Running across the highway and I hit you, I shouldn’t be blamed for your reckless foolishness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Chief, be like say this matter dey more personal to you sef cheesy

I think a system that checkmates your over speeding limit would go a long way to help. A buddy of mine who initiated me into speeding and selfish driving that could use less than 5-6 hours to drive from Ph to Lagos steady relocated to Canada and Baba don get sense. He once told me how you can't even overtake a school bus dropping off pupils/students in front of you abi na when animal dey cross, you go slow down grin

That demon of speeding in Nigeria roads was exorcised in Canada. When he visited me late last year, he was complaining of my speed, I was shocked grin

Nigeria needs systems in place to checkmate all these anomalies especially on our roads.

For here, dem go tell you say driving is a "Privilege" and not a "Right".

E personal to me oh because e gats do with human life. Ah! human life is precious to me oh, I no dey use am play. In many instances, generations depend on that single life that is being put at risk by a selfish driver. Many families never recover from the loss of a loved one, it just kills everything worth living for.

As for the embolden, even your village people will not manipulate you to try it. Those buses are equipped with cameras and the penalties are very grave. It is better you run the stop sign or red light than drive past a school bus with kids inside after it pulls to a stop and has the stop sign out. Your friend no lie, him head don reset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2022
Amoto94:

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On May 11, 2022
How are the crypto guy holding up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na post like this dey make people call Man city stadium EMPTYhad. Imagine trying to recruit fans like say politicians dey do APC campaign in Southeast sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2022
cuffee:
If you love yourself, join mancity. Join the winning team. Lamasta tell them
Very soon na dem go dey call us

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2022
Havertz10:
my Abuja experience is more than 3 years old self, I can’t even imagine it today

Concerning your question, I think about that every time I drive, it’s my biggest fear

I think about being arrested, damage that would happen and even if people outrightly attack me or even kill me

I’m very aware of the consequences irrespective of the context, nobody will understand or blame the pedestrian, that’s life for you particularly in Nigeria

But i only use speed majorly on highways, it’s illegal to cross highways, anybody that tries to run across a highway is putting his life at risk

Unlike barbaric Nigeria, if accidents happen government generally factor context

Running across the highway and I hit you, I shouldn’t be blamed for your reckless foolishness
Not bad at all. I was able to pick the salient points to my answer.

But in all, do consider other road users while you drive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
Segedinho:
cool
lol see our defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2022
Roland17:

For here, dem go tell you say driving is a "Privilege" and not a "Right".

E personal to me oh because e gats do with human life. Ah! human life is precious to me oh, I no dey use am play. In many instances, generations depend on that single life that is being put at risk by a selfish driver. Many families never recover from the loss of a loved one, it just kills everything worth living for.

As for the embolden, even your village people will not manipulate you to try it. Those buses are equipped with cameras and the penalties are very grave. It is better you run the stop sign or red light than drive past a school bus with kids inside after it pulls to a stop and has the stop sign out. Your friend no lie, him head don reset.
My brother, you needed to see the way he kept behaving as if he didn't just leave Nigeria two years ago. He complained of unnecessary car horns and yelling for fellow road users. I just Sabi say dem don reset him factory settings.

I hope we do better in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14030) (14031) (14032) (14033) (14034) (14035) (14036) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), patrickmuf(m), raumdeuter, Jamiuokolla, TheLequte, VicThory(m), akwesenana, Realtord43, bolu96(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.