Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,306 members, 7,867,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765746 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14046) (14047) (14048) (14049) (14050) (14051) (14052) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Rubbish! cheesy

Yes I get you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Thought yesterday was a new dawn, fvckup don enter the matter just now grin

Bros na barely 24 hawas oo.
Just pointing out something...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

If you bring zidane, iniesta will stand tall so who is lamfraud ? He don baff ?

Make we bring out the sheets?

Abi make we just dey make noise like we dey do for game house that year?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
Feels right smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2022
Interesting interview by Pique on the Jose/Apariola rivalry grin
https://twitter.com/JoeyTHFC/status/1524839871424122899?s=20&t=9Q4SvimpgpI4uoEBw-zpbQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2022
Now we know why Apariola is running mad. Always tinkering and tankering cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:34pm On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

Yes I get you.
Person wey talk say Delima win Ucl.

Audio Pre 2012 football fan.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:

Make we bring out the sheets?

Abi make we just dey make noise like we dey do for game house that year?

grin grin grin

Whatever you bring make sure you remember to bring world cup and euro cup for lamfraud.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:
So APC extends submission deadline for presidential forms, Jonathan makes u-turn; joins APC in Otuoke and accepts the presidential form bought on his behalf.

Hmmm, una sure say primary election go happen for this APC especially with the “withdrawal form “ that was said to be included in the forms?

It’s all looking like a consensus candidate will be adopted by the CPC boys and Tinubu might not even get a chance to flex his political muscle o.

Abi na we wey dey outside the party dey see wrong picture ni ?

cc: larride

E fokan bale.

Primaries is in 18 days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

Whatever you bring make sure you remember to bring world cup and euro cup for lamfraud.

Rest, my brother

Happy birthday to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Person wey talk say Delima win Ucl.

Audio Pre 2012 football fan.

Ronaldo not winning the UCL way I don use banter raumdeuter before now or wetin ? If you dont understand what I meant there better ask baba mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:

Rest, my brother

Happy birthday to him

Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 10:43pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Just pointing out something...
Okay Tuchel at the wheel for the new dawn wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:45pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:

Blueraydick

Come and explain what's happening

Jodera, stand behind him. You'll collect the mic after he finishes

grin
Go ask Holding.
The guy really follow him name this night. Him just dey hold anything and everything illegally holdable grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:

Take no prisoners abeg! If you wan chop my brother @Jodera, abeg go ahead an mutilate his body angry

I can never be sold on Arteta, I don't care if they package him in Ancelotti's costume. angry
grin grin grin

E never reach this level na
Remember say we still dey top Tottenham grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Not hyping Pep, just letting you know Klopp is overrated.

Yes, especially when you are viewing him with your local concave lens that can't correct your hypermetropia that enables you not to see his Ucl achievements.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2022
BlueMann:
Considering Salah's goalscoring form and Spurs last two fixtures, Son will surely fancy his chances of taking the golden boot. Just one behind now.

I wouldn't bet against him doing it.

Salah go need use Southampton put numbers on the table
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

This girls story remind me of my time in NYSC in Bauchi. 2004 During US election. We were debating US elections and I was supporting George Bush. I didn't know a man who was there to come toast one of our female corper na Local Govt worker.

The guy was boiling as he was hearing my defence of Bush, He later joined the debate He was for Kerry because they felt Bush was anti Islam and killing Moslems

some months later there was a parade of something like Hisbah police Shariah people where teenage boys, young and old men wear uniform to chant anti West song and burn American plus Israel flag.

They were carrying flags of Hasan Nasrallah as the hero, caricatures of George Bush and Ariel Sharon with bodies of donkey before burning the picture

I saw this guy I argued with in uniform with them, I just quickly hid somewhere before the guy will point me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:

Trying so hard to belittle Lamp's personal achievements so you can accommodate Scamdres Fraudniesta

It's okay. I don't like to repeat discourses

But if I litter here with his miserable numbers, you will run

Just celebrate the birthday, chop biscuits and Coke and make the matter rest.

No join Lampard with people wey get Bambiala stats

Scamdres? grin

Only me and 3 other guys are well on this page.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
airmark:

Yes, especially when you are viewing him with your local concave lens that can't correct your hypermetropia that enables you not to see his Ucl achievements.
Pep has 2 Ucl to his name.

Klopp has one and relegation history.

Rest!!

Just like I said, only Mou and Carlo dead or alive should be compared to Pep.

Ucl.... Zidane>>> Klopp

Other trophies... Emery >>> Klopp.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

E never reach this level na
Remember say we still dey top Tottenham grin

Newcastle and everton

While spurs are face Norwich and Burnley
It's going to be hard for you guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Ronaldo might just be heading to Bayern as lewandowski replacement grin
Lewandoski will now go to which club?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Pep has 2 Ucl to his name.

Messi made Pep to get them.

Without Messi or spending over 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist, Klopp entered 4 Ucl finals, won 1 and about to win another.

Just rest with your local coach, before you lose your limb.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:16pm On May 12, 2022
airmark:

Messi made Pep to get them.

Without Messi or spending over 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist, Klopp entered 4 Ucl finals, won 1 and about to win another.

Just rest with your local coach, before you lose your limb.

How many UCL did Klopp win without Mane?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:16pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:

Trying so hard to belittle Lamp's personal achievements so you can accommodate Scamdres Fraudniesta

It's okay. I don't like to repeat discourses

But if I litter here with his miserable numbers, you will run

Just celebrate the birthday, chop biscuits and Coke and make the matter rest.

No join Lampard with people wey get Bambiala stats
If you put Mikel obi in his spot in dead barka when it was still alive he will not have not those miserable numbers there. He should have come to the premier league so that he will turn to Gervinho. Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:17pm On May 12, 2022
drisham:

Newcastle and everton

While spurs are face Norwich and Burnley
It's going to be hard for you guys
it'll be hard no doubt, but it's still winnable and possible.

I would have given up hope if one of them is Man city or Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:
Hello Amuotu, help me confirm this.

Just saw it online now, how true is this.

No offense! smiley

Oga Bible talk pass this one sef. Na him make I kuku no carry religion for head, let every man practice him belief in peace, nobody holy pass.

The one wey trip me for bible na Passover wey God say him go kill every first born child of Egypt to change Pharaoh mind to let him people go. I kuku ask myself say why God no just kill the Pharaoh and spare the little children wey no commit anything.

What of the one wey God tell Saul say make him kill everybody for one country, na him Saul spare some sheep and goats and lost favour to David. Na genocide we dey call those matter these days oh.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

Oga Bible talk pass this one sef. Na him make I kuku no carry religion for head, let every man practice him belief in peace, nobody holy pass.

The one wey trip me for bible na Passover wey God say him go kill every first born child of Egypt to change Pharaoh mind to let him people go. I kuku ask myself say why God no just kill the Pharaoh and spare the little children wey no commit anything.

What of the one wey God tell Saul say make him kill everybody for one country, na him Saul spare some sheep and goats and lost favour to David. Na genocide we dey call those matter these days oh.
Lol. Personally, I no send Bible. cheesy

Same Bible wey God kill person because e withdraw en preeq from pussay before releasing?

Or same Bible wey Adam fvck craze comot for Eve body wey make am pursue them? cheesy

I no send Bible, just trying to understand and confirm the Islamic stuff I saw online.

No Islamic offense smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
Bombblacks:

Calm down. Your own club has spent 758million since 2017/2018 season with zero league title and not even a 2nd place finish.
You are not ashamed to say this as a dead club fan. You people in your thread were celebrating your under 21 winning fa cup because of six years of pain from your men team and you are here shading the champions of Europe? Even Spiderman cannot create the number of cobwebs that have existed in your trophy room since 2017.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2022
Amoto94, please I need your attention here. Can you please confirm if this part of Hadith is indeed true?
Did the prophet Mohammed approve of a son killing his own own mother because of blasphemy of his name??

Do you think present day Moslems take inspiration from hadiths like these?? Please I come in peace, I bear no ill will.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:29pm On May 12, 2022
Hello AmuOtu,

Things are getting hot and out of hand.

Help us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Phethar007(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2022
airmark:

Scamdres? grin

Only me and 3 other guys are well on this page.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14046) (14047) (14048) (14049) (14050) (14051) (14052) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, monerozi5590, afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.