Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10620725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14084) (14085) (14086) (14087) (14088) (14089) (14090) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
BikeMan:
You folks should take it easy, it's embarrassing to keep losing finals but you can't say it's not excepted with how average the team has been for years now. This should be a wake up call that this team needs quality investment, I hope the new owners are taking note. Enough of wasting money on single players, spread your money and build a team.

Luckily we have a good coach that only needs material. On to the next season, this one has been an emotionally draining one. KTBFFH.

Our squad doesn't even need an overhaul. Just a few patches, it's just very unfortunate that all our key defenders are running away. That's the main headache if not, a new creative goalscoring central midfielder would have been what we just needed.

If all was well, with chillwell, James, rudiger, Silva, chalobah, azpi we would have been set in that defense. Our central midfield needs sorting.
Do you know that all 3 of kovacic, jorginho and kante are actually defensive midfielders?? Kovacic was a DM for Madrid before casemiro came, kante is a DM, jorginho a DM. We need a natural cm to come in and quality defensive reinforcements.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
donjazet:

Our squad doesn't even need an overhaul. Just a few patches, it's just very unfortunate that all our key defenders are running away. That's the main headache if not, a new creative goalscoring central midfielder would have been what we just needed.

If all was well, with chillwell, James, rudiger, Silva, chalobah, azpi we would have been set in that defense. Our central midfield needs sorting.
Do you know that all 3 of kovacic, jorginho and kante are actually defensive midfielders?? Kovacic was a DM for Madrid before casemiro came, kante is a DM, jorginho a DM. We need a natural cm to come in and quality defensive reinforcements.
We need way more than that. None of our attackers can confidently give us 15 goals in a season, we are cooked bruh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2022
hoopLA:
98.5 million spent on one striker and no trophies.

Agenda must agend.

Over to you Rev. Skimple.
No trophies? You sure?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
If you like overhaul everyone including the fans if we don't improve on our third half play we will only keep being the third best team and never the best team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
Mehnnnn! Tears overflow.. See premium wailings grin

YNWA!!! UNA PAPA

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2022
Emaprince:
Lampard will shock you next season. Everton have been saved by that man.

Took them from 16th to 16th. He really saved them

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
Exonerate1:

Took them from 16th to 16th. He really saved them

His points record with them will land them in a comfortable midtable finish. Yes he did save them after they could only gather 5 points in their preceding 15 games. Only Burnley form which is a top 4 form recently made it look dicey.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
29 goals and assist, trophy less season and fighting for top 4. I can spot William pro max by a mile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
donjazet:
Why all these noise sef??

This game was an evenly matched game. We always knew finals like this would be won by slim margins.

With both sides having almost equal amount of possession and chances. That's how any final is, and when you consider that this Liverpool are actually better than us in terms of developed squad and longer coaching, you see that Tuchel is doing a very fine job.

All those hating on mount should cease doing so immediately, before this season, mount, havertz and many of our attackers had very very shambolic numbers but this season, we have 5 players with more than 15g\a. Showing that our oversaturation of attackers have kinda worked against us, with very few players having enough game time to singularly accumulate those numbers. They've all improved. Their numbers reflect this. From ziyech to havertz to mount to even Werner with his limited time but I digress..

Tuchel and this boys have done us very proud this season, no other team would continue to deliver this much high quality performances after the kind of disaster that struck the entire upper management. We got to the UCL quarters, something we've struggled to do in the last 10 years. We got to both finals, something many clubs can only dream of getting to, and we're the third best team in the league. A position we've struggled to attain in several years.

Let's not forget that this is how kloop also began his reign at Liverpool and now they're a quadruple seeking team. Tuchel is the absolute best for us.

Our core group of young players can only get better. They have now been tested at the highest levels. These 22 and 23 year olds will only get better and better and become the best for us. Let's stop hating on this boys. They are all doing very well.

Any Chelsea fan wanting Tuchel out never serious

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

With big tumour for brain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2022
swiz123:
29 goals and assist, trophy less season and fighting for top 4. I can spot William pro max by a mile.

Shey Havertz is not in the same team?

If they all had 29 GA, maybe we would be doing better

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:49pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

Bant aside, what’s good about Tuchel?

Is he tactical?
Is he reliable?
Can he handle stars?
Who was he before Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:50pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

Shey Havertz is not in the same team?

If they all had 29 GA, maybe we would be doing better

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2022
donstan18:

Is he tactical?
Is he reliable?
Can he handle stars?

I will answer when you tell me the last time you played 6 finals in 12 months.

I have never considered Chelsea more than a top4 team since 2010. Not even when Mourinho and Conte won titles, I knew it was an overachievement and their inability to maintain it proved that given we had so many weaknesses. So far he's achieved top4 while winning some cups and reaching regular finals, he is over performing.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:57pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

I will answer when you tell me the last time you played 6 finals in 12 months.

I have never considered Chelsea more than a top4 team since 2010. Not even when Mourinho and Conte so titles, I knew it was an overachievement and their inability to maintain it proved that given we had so many weaknesses. So far he's achieved top4 while winning some cups and reaching regular finals, he is over performing.
Lol. List the six finals please.

By listing, I mean tournament Tuchel started and reached finals, because Di Matteo did the same half-tournament finals and wasn’t given the chance and privileges to see if he would have reached more finals.

So help me list the finals Tuchel reached from the scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2022
donstan18:

Is he tactical?
Is he reliable?
Can he handle stars?

You continue to prove how foolish you are.
Anyways, I understand where you're coming from, I was once 16 years old too, enjoy it while it lasts.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:05pm On May 14, 2022
Expert17:
Triple LLL for Donstan18

Klopp won
Pount missed his PK
Balon d'Or Mane missed his PK

cheesy cheesy
Anyhow sha! You dey craze grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2022
BikeMan:
We need way more than that. None of our attackers can confidently give us 15 goals in a season, we are cooked bruh.

Believe you me, some of our attackers are even overperforming. You would be shocked I said this but I want you to look at the numbers and you'll see my point. Liverpool have played 60 games this season and Salah has started 53 of those games, his minutes played this season is double or triple some of our attackers. Timo Werner has 17 goals and assist this season despite starting only 16 games this season. Lukaku has 15 goals this season despite starting only 15 premier league games this season.

Let's not forget that jorginho scoring 9 penalties has deprived our attackers padding their goal numbers. Imagine that maybe Lukaku was the designated penalty taker in our team, he'll be much close to 30g\a this season just like salah, Ronaldo and Kane them.

Look at this table below, I've highlighted our goalscorers and their total minutes played and Liverpool goalscorers and their total minutes played, you'll see how consistency in the team has boosted their numbers.
Mount has been our only consistent starter this season and that has reflected in his numbers, with 29g\a. Tuchel tried to please all our attackers and gave them little run-ins in the team. There was a time Hudson odoi started about 10 games in a row, he has 9G\A to show for it. Now he's nowhere to be seen because others are fit, the same thing with ziyech, just like Pulisic just starting to see shirt only few weeks ago and having 13G\A to show for it.

I will say it again, oversaturation of attackers has been a problem for us this season. Players not having enough time to adapt to the rhythm of the team and their teammates.

Again look at the numbers below and see what I'm talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 11:44pm On May 14, 2022
Izzou howfar grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2022
You have a raging fire (Lukaku) in your apartment, you left it to go tell someone 3 street away his apartment is on fire (Ronaldo).

Heard Messi scored 2 today after season don end, maybe £100,000,000.00 striker will hit form too in the last 2 games of the season....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 11:52pm On May 14, 2022
BikeMan:
You folks should take it easy, it's embarrassing to keep losing finals but you can't say it's not excepted with how average the team has been for years now. This should be a wake up call that this team needs quality investment, I hope the new owners are taking note. Enough of wasting money on single players, spread your money and build a team.

Luckily we have a good coach that only needs material. On to the next season, this one has been an emotionally draining one. KTBFFH.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:16am On May 15, 2022
Happy birthday to me
cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2022
KingAlabi:
Izzou howfar grin grin

I command you to rest, in Obatala's name.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool

Happy birthday brother..

Today is my sister's birthday too. Na correct people dem born on this date grin

More blessings and live long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:37am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool

Happy birthday bro.LLNP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool

Happy Birthday and all the best today and in the future!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:43am On May 15, 2022
Some lunatics compared jungle justice done on criminals to this,Never ever ever forget!!!!

Amoto 94 also said Abdulmuttalab the suicide bomber who carried out terrorism by trying to blow up a plane doings were similar to a TROLL Christian who went to a Muslim gathering to preach about Jesus to provoke Muslims...

https://twitter.com/IkemIgbo1/status/1525573242232131587?t=dTjC8bIX6_JjV0TKp-r-iQ&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool

Happy birthday brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:44am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool
I Dey vex, but happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperous days ahead.

Tuchel dey craze thou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 1:06am On May 15, 2022
Sack tuchel!!!

Tuchel out!!!

Who wan replace am? cheesy

"..This one good, this one good na em mad man take dey gather plenty load.."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:17am On May 15, 2022
izzou:

I command you to rest, in Obatala's name.

grin
Only you bottle two domestic cup finals in one season against loserpool.

Have some shame comrade grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27am On May 15, 2022
Amoto94:

The question should be why do people choose to blaspheme in this age and time? What happened to civic debates ?

Insult is not a crime in a democratic setting....I guess you 've insulted people on this thread,change the name to Allah or Mohammad(an Arab deity) and people deserve to be burnt/killed/beheaded?

Bishop Kukah whose Catholic church was burnt yesterday was right when he said long ago that the fundamental cause of crisis in Northern Nigeria is that the Muslim leaders failed to tell their followers that core Islamic principles are incompatible with Democratic principles.,...

You people should allow us to divide so you can practice your full Sharia and Islamic principles while we practice our democracy in peace

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14084) (14085) (14086) (14087) (14088) (14089) (14090) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, Dayokunu1, User09, Caicedobets(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), tng(f), liveLongNprospa(m), PendragonVII, BlueAngel444 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.