Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551115 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (19178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
coogar:

marko marin is a brilliant player on playstation. one of my most trusted foot soldiers when it comes to the crunch.
yes, he's a lightweight but so are david silva and juan mata and we know how those spaniards turned out in the english league.
i think marin is talented but he hasn't reached the dizzying heights of 2010 when he was playing alongside mesut ozil.
he cannot be worse than malouda/kalou - i would say he's a very good acquisition.
' Proffesor Coogar on Marko Marin in 2012'.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2015
coogar:

he was the player of the season in all the seasons he spent in the premier league, wasn't he?
the same ballack that carrick destroyed over n over again. ballack ko, ballad ni!
only in chelsea would such a mediocre player get a starting berth!
3 years later u sign Schwieni and he is starting for your team.
You've type so many rubbish here!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Kolade's post took me back to this;

Ibime:

Size is not an issue.

The likes of Messi, David Silva and Mata hustle tenaciously on the ball despite their size.

Marin just gets swatted off the ball like a fly.

Please, I no too sabi English, but what does the bolded mean in juxtaposition with Ibime's well documented opinion on Mata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2015
nitlad:

Please, I no too sabi English, but what does the bolded mean in juxtaposition with Ibime's well documented opinion on Mata?

lol. Chairman why you want do me this kain thin na? grin

It must be a mispeak because someone compared Marin to Mata and David Silva. Compared to Marin, Mata na Hercules!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
lalaboi:
Re-education at Bayern? abeg!
Bundesliga is a goals galore league. Only reasonable explanation as to why Robben is beasting over there. He couldn't beast in England nor Spain and its not because he got bad education or whatever people are mentioning here.

Have you checked robben output in the CL since he got to Bayern

Abi na bundesliga opponent he dey play for CL too

Robben before bayern was a player who wants to do it all by himself. He never tracks back and he's very selfish on the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Have you checked robben output in the CL since he got to Bayern

Abi na bundesliga opponent he dey play for CL too

Robben before bayern was a player who wants to do it all by himself. He never tracks back and he's very selfish on the ball.

The stats are up there, If Hazard is useless because of his low number of goals, Robben and Ribery are more useless because they have worse goals record than him.

The same Robben couldn't turn up and score a pk to win y'all a CL trophy on ur home turf, he singlehandedly threw away the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The stats are up there, If Hazard is useless because of his low number of goals, Robben and Ribery are more useless because they have worse goals record than him.

The same Robben couldn't turn up and score a pk to win y'all a CL trophy on ur home turf, he singlehandedly threw away the CL.
And the World cup
The year Bayern won the treble,Robben didn't make the XI until Kroos's injury towards the end,I think...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I told you goals and ASSISTS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
On Saturday afternoon Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho
gave two very clear messages to star man Eden
Hazard. First he dropped the Belgian, and then after
the 2-0 win over Aston Villa he demanded more
defensive work from his winger, rather than protecting
him by saying he was rested.
After that there was plenty of speculation surrounding
the future of Hazard, with some even suggesting that
he will have to leave Chelsea in order to really live up
to his potential. Others said that Mourinho is stifling
his career, and if he stays at Stamford Bridge the
Belgian will never be able to become the player he
could be.
Firstly this assumption that Mourinho ruins players is
just ridiculous. Of course there are players he’s held
back or sold early like Joe Cole or Juan Mata, but
there are also players who shone under him like Frank
Lampard, Mesut Ozil and Wesley Sneijder.
The answer for Hazard and Mourinho could be to move
him into the number 10 role, rather than keeping him
on the wing.
Some have speculated that Eden Hazard and Jose
Mourinho can’t continue to work together.
After the Villa game, Mourinho made a big deal about
the work-rate of Willian and Pedro, saying that until
Hazard can match them he will continue to be left on
the bench.

In Mourinho’s system there’s no doubt that it’s
important that the wingers work hard, but that doesn’t
mean he can’t play Hazard; why not play him centrally?
For starters that would immediately alleviate the
pressure on the 24-year-old to do more work.
In the game against Villa, Cesc Fabregas was moved
into the No.10 role to prevent him from doing any work,
so Ramires could slot in behind him and give him more
freedom. There’s no doubt that at the moment
Fabregas is too much of a liability to play as one of
the two central midfielders, but there’s equally no
doubt that when picking between the two, Hazard is
the better choice as the No.10.

Thiss may seem strange given Hazard’s reputation as a
dribbler, but he’s actually a hugely creative player. Last
season in the Premier League he created 99 chances,
which was the most of any player in the league, whilst
this term he already has 28; the most at Chelsea and
the fourth-highest in the top flight.

Most chances created in the Premier League this season:
Dimitri Payet (38) Mesut Özil (37) Santi Cazorla (29) Eden
Hazard (28)
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) October 19, 2015

On top of that, last season he completed the most
passes in the final third in the Premier League with
970. That’s remarkable for a winger given that normally
it’s attacking midfielders who dominate this list.
This season he’s completed 211 passes in the final
third; the only player in Europe’s top five leagues with
more is Mesut Ozil with 215. For reference, barring
Alexis Sanchez and maybe Aaron Ramsey, there are no
other players in the top 10 who are wingers, they’re all
central players.
When Hazard struggles Chelsea generally tend to
struggle as well.

There’s no denying that Hazard is Chelsea’s best
player, but what’s interesting is just how important he
is to the champions. To give you an idea of just how
influential he is, since the start of last season to right
now in the Premier League and Champions League,
Hazard has played 10.57% of all of his team’s passes.
To put that into perspective, that’s more than both
Lionel Messi (8.84%) and Cristiano Ronaldo (6.04%).
It’s also more than Sanchez, Paul Pogba and Arjen
Robben, amongst others. Hazard isn’t the best player in
the world, but there are few whose teams are more
dependent on them.

Eden Hazard in the 2014/15 Premier League: Most
chances created (100) Most take-ons completed (179)
Most final-third passes completed (970)
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) May 24, 2015

Hazard is so creative, so incisive with his passing and
so good on the ball that it almost feels a waste to play
him out wide. Messi may be back on the right now for
Barcelona, but some of his best football has come
through the middle, and the same can be said for
Gareth Bale, particularly when he was at Tottenham.
Playing him there could totally reinvent him as we
enter the key years of his career.

The difference between Hazard and other wingers is
the passing; he can spot runs and create opportunities
with his passing ability. The task for Mourinho now is
to recognise that and truly build the team around him.
Everything Chelsea did well last season, and indeed
mostly this term, went through Hazard, and if he’s
going to be your main man you need to afford him as
much time and space as possible. Don’t waste his time
and energy by asking him to track back; play him just
off Diego Costa and let him work his magic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jose Mourinho is on a Mission to destroy Chelsea undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Which Low numbers of goals are you even talking about. Robben has 24 CL goals Ribery has 17 CL goals Hidden has 5.

I repeat Hidden Hazard has 5 CL goals

Abi which worse goal records are you talking about?

Robben threw away a CL and also won a CL for us

Below is what the combination of Robben and Ribery did in a CL final. The furthest Hidden Ikedia has played was a CL semi final, and he single handedly eliminated his team

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

I told you goals and ASSISTS

Dey dere dey give urself hope....Robben and Ribery weren't great goal scorers, I don't care if he won u a UCL, when he had a clean chance to win u d UCL and make the fans happy, he blew the chances, wat loss could be more painful then losing a UCL final in front of ur fans....

One word #Pathetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Dey dere dey give urself hope....Robben and Ribery weren't great goal scorers, I don't care if he won u a UCL, when he had a clean chance to win u d UCL and make the fans happy, he blew the chances, wat loss could be more painful then losing a UCL final in front of ur fans....

One word #Pathetic.

They werent great goal scorers but they made sure Hidden Pius Ikedia looks like a pub player

Robben 24 CL goals , Ribery 17 CL goals

Hidden 5 3 are penalties so in the real sense of it Hidden has 2 CL goals from open play. He would be 25 in January

Hidden Puts the P in Pathetic

When would Hidden win his team a CL trophy Like Robben or Ribery

Last year Hiddens useless dribble was one of the reason Chelsea couldnt dominate 10 men PSG,
2 seasons ago, Hidden was the reason Chelsea was knocked out.
3 seasons ago Hidden had to miss the final for Chelsea to win Europa cup after his useless displays crashed the defending champs out of the CL in group stages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Hazard winning the PFA is clearly a case of a one eyed man in the land of the blind
Same with Neymar scoring lot of goals, thanks to messi clever passes and weak league effect or rather barca dominance over others. Just like Enrique (an average coach) won treble with barca.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
Same with Neymar scoring lot of goals, thanks to messi clever passes and weak league effect.

Neymar topping the scorers chart in the CL last season is the weak league effect

Neymar has scored 6 goals without Messi this season yet its Messi who gives him the passes

neymar is on course to be Brazils highest goal scorer I am sure Its Messi giving him tap in

Weak League is topping UEFA ranking, Has 5 representatives in the CL I wonder what we would call the league Hidden plays in

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RAKITIC: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Neymar topping the scorers chart in the CL is the weak league effect

Neymar has scored 6 goals without Messi this season yet its Messi who gives him the passes

neymar is on course to be Brazils highest goal scorer I am sure Its Messi giving him tap in

Weak League is topping UEFA ranking, Has 5 representatives in the CL I wonder what we would call the league Hidden plays in
my bro pls dont wrestle with a pig (chelsea fans) u will both get dirty but the pig(chelsea fans) will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
RAKITIC:
my bro pls dont wrestle with a pig (chelsea fans) u will both get dirty but the pig(chelsea fans) will enjoy it

My brother I understand your point, but if we leave falsehood going unchallenged thats how it would pollute the environment

I was the first on the forum to tell them Hidden Ikedia hazard is a fraud, a year later everyone even the coach is seeing it. Same I did with terry, Kompany and Yaya

if someone had corrected falsehood before I was born, I wouldnt be told that India beat Nigeria 99-1 in Primary 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
nitlad:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
Same with Neymar scoring lot of goals, thanks to messi clever passes and weak league effect or rather barca dominance over others. Just like Enrique (an average coach) won treble with barca.

Why so salty?

Why not focus on how hazard will get your club out of relegation waters instead of this your irrelevant obsession with Neymar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Neymar topping the scorers chart in the CL is the weak league effect

Having five representative in UCL doesn't equate strong league effect, we talking of competition within the league.
If you judge hazard on goals last season I'll do same against Neymar with number of assist, creativity, defensive contribution and number of take on.
Messi assisted most of neymar's goals last season, most of them were tap-in.
Enrique an average coach won treble with FCB says a lot about the club or you think he can win treble with any other club aside barca huh.
Btw, bouquet( world best DM according to you) wasn't even name in 35 man list for balon de or.
Out of form in few games not out of class-hazard.
Aside last game Neymar has not really show up this season as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Why so salty?

Why not focus on how hazard will get your club out of relegation waters instead of this your irrelevant obsession with Neymar
When 12 position turn relegation waters after 9 games out of 38?

The joke is on you buddy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard won the best player in the league last year and Harry kane and COutinho were the runners up. Says a lot
And who were runner up to kelvin DB in buyern Liga last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
When 12 position turn relegation waters after 9 games out of 38?

The joke is on you buddy.

Champions of the epl in 12th position and you're proud of saying it? Shame!

The sensible Chelsea fans I know (even here on NL) have stopped the hazard vs neymar comparison since neymar won the treble last season. Good luck in your continuous self-deceit

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Haha! Dont let it pain you too much. At least am not here insulting people that's the diff between me and you. That's why u're the classless one. Besides, no one is stopping u from trolling on our thread.
As long as Chelsea is still battling relegation, i'd be here to remind u how far the "Champions" ve fallen. And how useless Chelsea ve become.
#Cheers
How is 12th position after 9 games out of 38 a relegation battle?
The joke is on you because the end shall tell. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mtchewww. Rabbish!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Haha! Dont let it pain you too much. At least am not here insulting people that's the diff between me and you. That's why u're the classless one. Besides, no one is stopping u from trolling on our thread.
As long as Chelsea is still battling relegation, i'd be here to remind u how far the "Champions" ve fallen. And how useless Chelsea ve become.
#Cheers
How is 12th position after 9 games out of 38 a relegation battle?
The joke is on you because the end shall tell. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=50pt] UCL GAME DAY! [/size]

[size=30pt] Can't wait to play on this pitch. cool [/size]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Champions of the epl in 12th position and you're proud of saying it? Shame!

The sensible Chelsea fans I know (even here on NL) have stopped the hazard vs neymar comparison since neymar won the treble last season. Good luck in your continuous self-deceit
Neymar won treble? Lol. Barca as a club and team won treble last season. Football is a team sport not lawn tennis. Show me Neymar individual award after winning treble with his team last season? He didn't even make la Liga team of the season. Lol

Btw, hazard with his team won two trophies last season as well, he won the best player in the league and was in epl team of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
Having five representative in UCL doesn't equate strong league effect, we talking of competition within the league.
If you judge hazard on goals last season I'll do same against Neymar with number of assist, creativity, defensive contribution and number of take on.
Messi assisted most of neymar's goals last season, most of them were tap-in.
Enrique an average coach won treble with FCB says a lot about the club or you think he can win treble with any other club aside barca huh.
Btw, bouquet( world best DM according to you) wasn't even name in 35 man list for balon de or.
Out of form in few games not out of class-hazard.
Aside last game Neymar has not really show up this season as well.

What competition in the league is greater than La Liga? Currently the top 3 positions are tied on points, The difference between first and 5th is 2 points. Tell us about your useless EPL.

What do you want us to judge Hazard with? Goals he was mediocre, Assists he was mediocre. Neymar scored 39 goals and 11 assists. That floors Ikedia anyday

Messi assisted most of Neymar goals last season, Who is assisting neymar goals this season or Neymar goals for Brazil? Na messi

Before Enrique Why didnt Tata martino or the coaches before him win a treble. DIdnt they have Messi ?

So what has Busquets got to do with this? Did your best DM Matic Make it?

Aside last game Neymar already has 4 goals in the league despite recovering from injuries. If your useless Hidden Ikedia has 4 goals now your team wont be languishing midtable

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
hensben:
And who were runner up to kelvin DB in buyern Liga last season?

The runner up to Debruyne was Arjen Robben

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (19178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, popizaino(m), fredoooooo, Rarre, Ibime(m), raumdeuter, Leyqute(m), User09, hensben(m), Shegzdave, cephasdultimate, LORDLARGE(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.