Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10700288 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14353) (14354) (14355) (14356) (14357) (14358) (14359) ... (19357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
take over wey dem don conclude since

They said lukaku and ziyech wants to leave.. I didn't even see any update.

lukaku own was posted here, he's pushing to leave Chelsea even agreed terms with inter, waiting for Chelsea to struck the deal(loan).

my opinion
the deal is scam, inter should bring Martinez plus 50million(good one).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

BAT really is lucky to have this Man as his DG.

Tinubu has built men and institutions, calling him first among equals is an insult, says Senator Kassim Shettima.

#PoliticsToday https:///YLBdnam4uT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

BAT really is lucky to have this Man as his DG.

Tinubu has built men and institutions, calling him first among equals is an insult, says Senator Kassim Shettima.

#PoliticsToday https:///YLBdnam4uT

You want Tinubu to be our president?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lebron James officially a billionaire. With all the money football players earn,no one is sensible enough to invest properly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Here we go!

Agreement was signed and sealed between Jagaban and Buhari Fc. He’s suppose to be the new face of APC project after making Buhari and Biden the President of their respective countries.

Jagaban is the man who singlehandedly built and structured APC which led them to victory after 2 years of creation.

However, statements on official breakfast will be served in few days.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bomboiy:

Peter Obi remains the best governor Anambra has ever had. He singlehandedly saved the state from ruins despite political fights from godfathers like Chris Uba,Andy Uba, Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor.

Those of us that schooled in Anambra state during his tenure can attest to the massive development he brought to the educational sector of the State,he was so passionate about it that Senior prefects of different schools had personal contact with him and can reach him anytime. Not forgetting the numerous Laptops, Computer and buses(which he bought from innoson motors, thereby boasting locally made products in the state) he gave to schools. He handed some of the diplated schools over to missionaries and still provided money for reconstruction and renovation.

Peter Obi constructed over 800 kilometers of roads network,never owed Salary, pension or gratuity. Improved the security of Anambra state by providing one security vehicle to every community in the state. Improvement of healthcare through renovation and transformation of various hospitals in the states.

There is a reason why many celebrities and influencers are rooting for him despite the fact that he is known for being frugal (we no dey give Shishi). Peter Obi will never pay anybody to campaign for him,they are doing it because they can vouch for him.

The summary of these long talk be say you are free to support any other candidate,you are free to decampaign him just don't add "I am from Anambra but" because it is either you don't know anything about Anambra state or you are being mischievous.

Lol. Peter Obi should also be questioned about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor..

And according to Willy the drunken master Obiano, Obi left the state saddled with a huge domestic debt of N127bn when he left office in March 2014. Willy might be almost a permanently drunk man, but he's not a fool...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
donstan18:
Saint Okwute is finished
Tinubu is finished.

So far, Atiku has been the only one without much critics, insults or controversy.

Congratulations to Atiku for winning.

in Bella Shmurda voice:

You talkin' rubbish, shut up (don't talk)
You don't like P.O fvck off (fvck off)

Donjazet1 Ride on
If you love the vibe, turn up (turn up)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Roland17:

The most Tinubu will do is destroy the party structure in the South, especially the South West. We have seen that his strongest alliance in the North is Ganduje and I don’t think that is enough because Ganduje is also fighting for his relevance in Kano. Ganduje’s relevance wanes or disappears immediately he leaves office and can not be compared to the likes of Kwankwaso who is a movement/ religion on him own!

That's what I mean. He might withdraw support in South-West if he doesn't get ticket. But at the same time, he might lose full control of South-West Governors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Belial06: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. Peter Obi should also be questioned about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor..

And according to Willy the drunken master Obiano, Obi left the state saddled with a huge domestic debt of N127bn when he left office in March 2014. Willy might be almost permanently drunk, but he's not a fool...

Pls show proof where it is stated that Obi left Anambra state in debt!! Show proof where obiano said this now

Cc mods seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 8 violation. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

It's not that serious aburo

He still mess up sha
heard you aburo.

Its not a mess up but a necessary bragging. buhari needed to be reminded after dragging his feet and he did.

Tinubu contributed everything to his campaign, but it's the same tinubu he is treating like nonsense. I would do the same in his shoe to be honest.

Imagine if you make someone CEO of a company after being jobless or trying for years. Then you nominated some people to work or take over the company after he left, then he is dragging his feet.. won't you be pissed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

You want Tinubu to be our president?

grin

Have you answered Don J yet?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

Pls show proof where it is stated that Obi left Anambra state in debt!! Show proof where obiano said this now

leave that guy, it was actually obiano that left office with debt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

https://www.nairaland.com/4124098/peter-obi-left-me-n127bn#61533445

Try and get sense, simpleton. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

lukaku own was posted here, he's pushing to leave Chelsea even agreed terms with inter, waiting for Chelsea to struck the deal(loan).

my opinion
the deal is scam, inter should bring Martinez plus 50million(good one).
I guess it didn't get much attention because of all the political campaigns.

Good deal indeed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Have you answered Don J yet?

It's a simple Yes or No

I no wan ask you anything. I just wanted to know

Hian undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Belial06: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Mods rule 8 violated
Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Cc seun mynd44
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

And according to Willy the drunken master Obiano, Obi left the state saddled with a huge domestic debt of N127bn when he left office in March 2014. Willy might be almost a permanently drunk man, but he's not a fool...
obi left which debt?

This was what Peter obi handed to obiano….

What Obaino now left for the current government is just around 300 million

Anambra from a debt free state is now saddled with debt

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
lol. Obi guys are militant. Small false information, dem done call mod.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

Make una calm down. No one cares about PDP and Co anymore, but APC. This is already a huge win for APC and her flag bearers.

Tinubu is always trending. Everything is centred on him. If indeed he's not relevant, why so much noise over him alone?

He has gained more followers cos of this. Funnily his Rivals are helping him much more than his supporters.

BAT don become MTN.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Turns out Liverpool fans weren't the problem after all ...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

revisit the site that posted that shit grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. Peter Obi should also be questioned about the activities of SARS Awkuzu during his tenure as a governor...

Honourable, off dis mic

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
Gdp doesn’t isolate value creation or productive growth, and the fact that it’s value is derived off the exchangeability of the dollar distorts the real picture even further

If this was your argument ....maybe yes.

But in theory the output approach accounts for Value add. Also in practice, there's usually an errata that accounts for exchange rate movements
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

And mind44 pushed it to FP.. He was even the ftc on that thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

It's a simple Yes or No

I no wan ask you anything. I just wanted to know

Hian undecided

grin

Let primary ends first. I've said it here before, I've never voted for any Candidate before at all Level, even though I have valid PVC.

After Primaries of all Parties, I will decide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Belial06: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Don't worry Joezinho has been handled ..I assure you 100 percent .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

So its a lie and Obi responded to it cheesy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/obi-reveals-how-n75bn-savings-was-mismanaged-by-obiano/%3famp=1

Una eyes don begin clear ba grin

I always knew there was something wrong about that guy with the way he tries so hard to be viewed as sanctimonious

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Honourable, off dis mic

They never want to talk about it. cheesy

Two governors back to back knew about the atrocities of Nwafor, yet nothing was done about it. One is forming a saint to lead us, another that was a drunk acted like Nwafor was sacked and will be prosecuted after giving him the key to escape..

Roger North said in 1740, " Early or late, truth will be out.."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:
They are toxic, unreasonable and always crying.

They haven’t seen anything yet. I’ll personally take his matter serious on this forum and more tears await those toxic emotional cretins.

You’ll see them condemn Tinubu for Lekki massacre, but will never talk about how Dibia Okwute connived with Ọbasanjo and murdered not less than 5000 souls in Anambra.
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/257424/flashback-how-obasanjo-peter-obi-achike-udenwa-murdered-5.html

Awkuzu SARS committed that most terrible crime under Dibia Okwute, most of the victims were used for rituals for Dibia Okwute.

When he was invited by the panel investigating it, he didn’t come.
https://independent.ng/endsars-panel-to-invite-peter-obi-james-nwafor-over-hoteliers-torture/

I’ll personally take his matter here and make sure his toxic fans learn the hard way.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14353) (14354) (14355) (14356) (14357) (14358) (14359) ... (19357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, DammyOlu123(m), RevFrEbuka(m), fyinka47(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.