Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739336 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14398) (14399) (14400) (14401) (14402) (14403) (14404) ... (19408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

In progress boss

Nice one!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shey space still they
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Chevron workers are quitting their good paying jobs in droves and migrating to Canada, USA, Australia and new Zealand with their families..

Better to save up and move ASAP!!! Run from this country..
Lol I know alot of people who left banking jobs to relocate abroad. Alot are still doing it and some are manager, asst manager level in my branch then.

Everyday thousands of people visit immigrations offices across the country, go to different embassies and see people, alot of people are taking the TOEFL/IELTS exams and some people here dey preach against anti Japa..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Nice one!
Ever since that sars incident my brother's love for the country died a natural death.
He had ptsd for months, he's now in Scotland our sister will join him soon
I am planning alternative location like Canada with my family

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odunharry:

I de mow lawn and paint oo.. Alhaji Diggz

Anywhere you see diggz or his post just bill am

The delegate money wey dey inside his wardrbe na him finance Wike last weekend

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okay, you people have switched from Jonathan to Lawan?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Ever since that sars incident my brother's love for the country died a natural death.

No hope again for this Naija, e don cast kpatakpata! Baba God go see you and your family through bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Baba... I hail o.
Chief dn de whine me oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Diggz baba shey na true??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dayo abeg o.. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odunharry:

Diggz baba shey na true??

Uncle Dayo na Alakoba... Abeg no answer am o lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Congrats.

You later confirmed that info right? Definitely not a scam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Godx:

Stop converting it to naira. With the high cost of living there that amount is peanut. I guess they make their money in America while spending it in Nigeria. A Nigerian doing menial job in the US. at best can be compare to someone receiving 80,000 Monthly in Nigeria purchasing power. That's me being generous.

Menial labor in America, is slavery. You will be paying for your own food, clothing and shelter but never own land and property. This is how African Americans are still in poverty after generations.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Expert17:

Congrats.

Yes bro
Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Expert17:

Congrats.

Shey u get link ni??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

I hail o...Pastor Skimp. Omo... we ministry don take different directions na lol.

My guy e be like na my village shrine you go come assist me o lol
Hahahah. Senior Bishop Diggz wey no carry em Reverend along cry

Elruditor never still pay me my money o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Only you swissh and elruditor they owe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Only you swissh and elruditor they owe
Omo, mater tire me. If I join that money with Wetin dey my hand now, I go don process my Japa papers since undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odunharry:

Shey u get link ni??

Normal japa via education.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
kingBolton:

Motherfucker wants to leave.
The contrast in his first few matches and how he performed the rest of the season is very clear.
Nothing, on God, nothing should make Lukaku play for this club again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Omo, mater tire me. If I join that money with Wetin dey my hand now, I go don process my Japa papers since undecided

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Itsrm:

grin
Make i start somewhere na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kholiwe:

Menial labor in America, is slavery. You will be paying for your own food, clothing and shelter but never own land and property. This is how African Americans are still in poverty after generations.

So the.menial labourers in lagos are all landlords?

Instead of you people to compare quality of life, like for like.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
raumdeuter:
ibime larride

APC chairman announce Lawan as consensus candidate

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adamu dey play him own script. Na own goal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin
Skimpledawg:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Pastor Skimp e be like say you don forget say the guy don chop both hands, abi na which hand you expect am to use do transfer? Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Las Las... na one East European couple collect £2,000 with abeg, the job took the husband and wife just 2 days to complete.

Abeg convert £2,000 to naira today? £2,000 in 2days for menial Job....

Over 1 meter made in less than 2 days. I cry...

No wonder some of these J-gangs go enter naija to celebrate Christmas.. Then pop champagne, drink Glenfiddich, speak plenty innit, knack babes back to back to back and run back. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

lol. A riddle wrapped in an enigma. Chairman no get blockos to work for Lawan in defiance of the two head hunchos Buhari and Tinubu

As long as there's no consensus, Tinubu wins easily

There will be no consensus. Most of the Governors are already looking beyond Buhari term in office. They will make their decisions based on that.

No be so Yahaya Bello left the meeting angrily. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Na so... I look like Atiku or Buhari ni lol. But naim make men dey do DIY well well for abroad because all those Ise owo people mouth too wide.

Diggz my oga. How that way and wifey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odunharry:

Lol I know alot of people who left banking jobs to relocate abroad. Alot are still doing it and some are manager, asst manager level in my branch then.

Everyday thousands of people visit immigrations offices across the country, go to different embassies and see people, alot of people are taking the TOEFL/IELTS exams and some people here dey preach against anti Japa..

True boss. So true..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

So the.menial labourers in lagos are all landlords?

Instead of you people to compare quality of life, like for like.

How can you be a menial labourer in your fatherland? People no dey do menial jobs for Naija

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14398) (14399) (14400) (14401) (14402) (14403) (14404) ... (19408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SimpleGuy001, Realtord43, BlueRayDick, USAfall2024, airmark(m), MonsieurCoder, Silentgroper(m), odizeey(m), fredoooooo, Singapore1(m), SirAce, WhoDeyHause, BlueMann, Debroslink, Agadinaagwuofe, a4turitoroman, raumdeuter, ItGeek(m), adexeli(m), Omoluabi16(m), chidekings(m), BlueAngel444, iamoyindamola(m), Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, CAPdan21(m), afrodoc2, Ibime(m), efec(m), swiz123(m), kingBolton, Tochex101(m), zeusis(m), User09, drisham(m), chic2pimp(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.