Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14411) (14412) (14413) (14414) (14415) (14416) (14417) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
donjazet:

Thunder fire you and your advice. I was on my own, someone needlessly threw a dig at me, you didn't first quote him to call him to order, it's me you see to advise. Are you not foolish like this? Which kain hypocrisy is that? Abi you dey fear nihilist make you no warn am first? Abi is the foolishness from birth?
My anger with you is that this is not the first, second or third time you in particular would do this. You will always wait until I've reacted to a provocation before you start forming personal adviser.
Please take your time.

There is a way you talk that usually passes you off as a g*y that most people have always suspected,but that's itself is not an issue but you trying to act feminine and garner sympathy is what is actually appalling. What is[b] i was on my own[/b] provocation or that phrase? Trebor012 the idiot,has been here making some sorts of snide remarks and by the virtue of how we both are, I could have said he was talking to me but since he didn't quote my moniker or called out my moniker why should i be triggered? This is the level i expected from the person i love the way he writes,this is the level I expected from someone like you who pride himself as widely read. Lastly,i don't fear Nihilist or anyone on this thread but be rest assured i respect everyone. The reason why i did not call out Nihilist in the first,second and third time and I won't call him out if it keeps happening this way is that at no point did he go under your mentions to call you names,you always feel he is talking to you when in essence he might even be making a casual statement but because you can't get rid of that which you have in mind against him you will turn around and say he was talking to you.Do you understand me ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That’s why the country can never be a better place .

95 percent of politicians have taken an oath with the devil ,but Nigerians think they will make here a better place grin
The Nigerians themselves are they not worst than the politicians. Responsibility lies in the hands of everyone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kholiwe:

The Nigerians themselves are they not worst than the politicians.

Another angle grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Android22:
You want PDPguy to give real gist about APC? grin

The guy has been giving us fake gist since last week though!

E never do?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin grin grin

Please always attention me anytime vawulence is about to begin; I no dey like miss any episode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

The guy has been giving us fake gist since last week though!

E never do?
Virtually any gist about APC, once I see he is the source of information, I usually dismiss it as nonsense. grin

No vex PDPGuy. You are a cool dude oh. Just being honest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
donjazet:

What of these peeps?

DonJ, japa is the goal doesn't mean I have to go through alternate routes to get to Yankee.

How did they end up there? Youngies when nor dey used to suffer fit go through Sahara desert come end up for Spain, then start crying when they realized they got scammed by their agents into believing that once they get to the Spanish enclave of Melilla, they could be making a thousand euros per day as an asylum seeker...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
EFCC will arrive and left empty handed grin grin this one no be yahoo boys conference grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

DonJ, japa is the goal doesn't mean I have to go through alternate routes to get to Yankee.

How did they end up there? Youngies when nor dey used to suffer fit go through Sahara desert come end up for Spain, then start crying when they realized they got scammed by their agents into believing that once they get to the Spanish enclave of Melilla, they could be making a thousand euros a day as an asylum seeker...

Example of Ndi See Morocco see Spain grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Omo this one enter I swear.

Dem go stand for beach dey point Spain.

Omo you need to read Don Zuby's story mehn.

E funny die

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
popizaino:

Trebor012 the idiot,has been here making some sorts of snide remarks and by the virtue of how we both are, I could have said he was talking to me but since he didn't quote my moniker or called out my moniker why should i be triggered? This is the level i expected from the person i love the way he writes,this is the level I expected from someone like you who pride himself as widely read. Lastly,i don't fear Nihilist or anyone on this thread but be rest assured i respect everyone. The reason why i did not call out Nihilist in the first,second and third time and I won't call him out if it keeps happening this way is that at no point did he go under your mentions to call you names, you always feel he is talking to you when in essence he might even be making a casual statement but because you can't get rid of that which you have in mind against him you will turn around and say he was talking to you.Do you understand me ?

You see why I said you are a very big ewu hausa, a very big fool.
How would a reasonable person see this post below and not know it is directly pointed at me?
Nigga, are you that dull? Like are you soo dumb that you didn't read literature in secondary school?

The same people that have been applying for visa and failing for the last 2 years, are same people now bringing cautionary tale and shouting look before you leap.
If not that the visa application no click, dem for don leap finish
Now it's, look before you leap.
I laugh in PVC
Yesterday I shared my story of how I failed for 2 years in trying for a work visa and here is a statement directly referencing that and this he-goat is still here talking nonsense. Forming personal adviser, masking his hypocrisy and oversabi with flatter. No be only, "like the way you write". Oga drop the mask and be a hypocrite full time. Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Real Madrid using style to arrange their midfield for the next generation.

Camvinga
Tchouameni

Nawa.

We still here debating slow ass Jorginho, aged Kante and off/on Kovacic.
Tchumeni has gone to real Madrid
Lewadoski wants to end his career in strife and sorrow saying he wants to go to barka
Raphina too wants to stupidly go to dead barka again
We have not seen dembele that they said we signed
Cucuruku wants to go and chop oil money with fraudiola
Lukaku is going back to the people that defrauded us
This people should not go and bottle nkunku, kounde and koulibaly because now we don't have defence

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

E funny die

grin

Link to the story ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lack of Emotional intelligence will always make you look like a fool.

You’ll easily be played, toyed with, intentionally triggered and made caricature of.

Owning a PVC can’t even save you from that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
popizaino:

There is a way you talk that usually passes you off as a g*y that most people have always suspected,but that's itself is not an issue but you trying to act feminine and garner sympathy is what is actually appalling. What is[b] i was on my own[/b] provocation or that phrase? Trebor012 the idiot,has been here making some sorts of snide remarks and by the virtue of how we both are, I could have said he was talking to me but since he didn't quote my moniker or called out my moniker why should i be triggered? This is the level i expected from the person i love the way he writes,this is the level I expected from someone like you who pride himself as widely read. Lastly,i don't fear Nihilist or anyone on this thread but be rest assured i respect everyone. The reason why i did not call out Nihilist in the first,second and third time and I won't call him out if it keeps happening this way is that at no point did he go under your mentions to call you names,you always feel he is talking to you when in essence he might even be making a casual statement but because you can't get rid of that which you have in mind against him you will turn around and say he was talking to you.Do you understand me ?

You get time o.

Somebody said with his own mouth that he can't wait to leave Nigeria for good

Same person said he has tried and failed several times to get visa.

Same person now brings story of those who japa and flopped including his aunt, and is now advising people to look before they leap.

All of these things said within thr last 48 hours.

This person is now angry because I said I laugh in PVC.

Omo shun matter jare grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin

Link to the story ?

Omo search for Zuby77. The guy dey post those stories those days and dey funny die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

E funny die

Abeg share link my read
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itzlinda(f): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

angry
It's the council's job to cut grass in public areas. Na part of our council tax be that.

As we no get mexicans for here, I don tire to dey cut grass for my garden myself cos i no fit dey pay £50 per cut. So last year i ripped it all up and put artificial. Now the lawn dey nice all year round

Imagine working from here with you lappy wink
Baba God pick my call
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Omo search for Zuby77. The guy dey post those stories those days and dey funny die.

Okay I will
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Griffon:

Visionary!

Real will remain relevant in European football till Jesus launches his jet plane to Earth.

I noticed that they’ve taken a back step from their age long crazy ideology of “one season one galactico”.

It’s more of squad building now with the right legs.
Now that he has gone to Madrid. I suggest we try and move for ndidi since Kante was brought from leceister too. They play almost the same style
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Please always attention me anytime vawulence is about to begin; I no dey like miss any episode
I gat you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
donstan18:
Lack of Emotional intelligence will always make you look like a fool.

You’ll easily be played, toyed with, intentionally triggered and made caricature of.
Owning a PVC can’t even save you from that.

Maybe owning PVC will help you elect leaders that will build better schools that will inturn help you compose better write ups without posting useless pictures everytime.

Oya reply me with a picture. I'm waiting.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Na wetin I no dey like be this.

The same people that have been applying for visa and failing for the last 2 years, are same people now bringing cautionary tale and shouting look before you leap.

If not that the visa application no click, dem for don leap finish

Now it's, look before you leap.

I laugh in PVC.
Shey u no go work for fbi or interpol like this ni..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Abeg share link my read
the story lonnggg
Just go to his site
Search there and back in time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Odunharry:

Shey u no go work for fbi or interpol like this ni..
I have a feeling he’s a lawyer, always fvckin with receipts and remembering what people say.

More like... “You better remain silent or whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law”

Na Segedinho own off me yesterday.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

PDPGuy needs to be banned from this section. The guys just dey give us plenty fake news

ah an!

Lol. You can go and verify grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Me I will take Jesus and Sterling in a heart beat, if they are both available.

I will go into the season with Jesus, Havertz, Nkunku (only if available) and Broja as main CFs......Sterling and Werner as back up CFs.

If both are available, I think we should get them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
No excuses this time around

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Griffon:

Wouldn’t it be required of you to become a citizen in those African countries before you japa from there?

I don't think so just to have legal stay. Just think say you dry and get student visa and remain in status in South Africa. And you want to go vacation in Europe, you won't need to go to Nigeria you will just go to Dutch embassy in South Africa and most likely the pressure will be less vs if you are in Dutch embassy in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14411) (14412) (14413) (14414) (14415) (14416) (14417) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, kingBolton, NerdSciBot, Caicedobets(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.