Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,387 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728959 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14483) (14484) (14485) (14486) (14487) (14488) (14489) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by treblechamp100: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

Some of you guys took it too far. Maturity should be accompanied by self-control. Trolling and derailment should have limits, and remember this thread is actually for a club with fans that want to discuss club affairs. To hold the thread hostage for days without even meaningful debate but insults back and forth made no sense.
I wasn't even among the violent lots, didn't even know plenty Vawulence don full ground. I entered the thread on Saturday, and posted a pic of APC presidential candidate and police arrest my moniker after one plead moniker angry reporter my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
treblechamp100:
I wasn't even among the violent lots, didn't even know plenty Vawulence don full ground. I entered the thread on Saturday, and posted a pic of APC presidential candidate and police arrest my moniker after one plead moniker (angry) reporter my post.

Na life be that. Your timing bad. You walked in at the wrong time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

Those guys dey vex me.

I already had tickets to watch Nigeria's games at the World Cup only for them to fumble against Ghana. Na so FIFA invalidate my tickets. That was the first time i understood the meaning of "my ticket cut".

You can still go and cheer um….

Bros, your ticket cut true true grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Taguchi:

this one too like vayolence

person dey ask after you, you dey vibrate grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin

my guy say "anything else"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg mk person drop better politics thread abt d possible presidency make person dey check how e dey go...

Here don dry like desert
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
izzou:

Second leg

1-1
Mazi forget, So far na curtain dey Sao tome post, Them must collect even if we play ontop water

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

Useless lot. My ticket cut is one thing, we are not going to the world cup is another thing, for it to be Ghana is yet another thing.

Thunder fire NFA too that could not maintain the grass in the stadium.

I am not yet sold on these Chickens, no be me dem go deceive.

Beating a nation of less than 250K people 0-10 na the pure definition of flat track bully.

When we needed ordinary 1 goal dem no even fit attack. I don't care if that game was played on sand, stones, water or "korota" angry angry angry

Make dem miss me with this rubbish 10 goals angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
This French team lack creativity

If I am the coach Dimitry payet will make this team bench at least
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

Useless lot. My ticket cut is one thing, we are not going to the world cup is another thing, for it to be Ghana is yet another thing.

Thunder fire NFA too that could not maintain the grass in the stadium.

Beating a nation with less than 250K people 0-10 na the pure definition of flat track bully.

When we needed ordinary 1 goal dem no even fit attack. I don't care if that game was played on sand, stones, water or "korota" angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
angry Just negodu Benzema, Alaye shoot ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Roland17:

Beating a nation with less than 250K people 0-10 na the pure definition of flat track bully.

They are a dead team. Even me and my extended family members will flog them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Mazi forget, So far na curtain dey Sao tome post, Them must collect even if we play ontop water
Bayern Munich should have flogged you 10 0 too but they decided to pity you and dash you 2 goals out of their planned 10 so it will not be you people came to Portugal for nothing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
France...I no know wetin to talk about them Sha. Except they improve drastically, Dem go go world cup go mark attendance. Two points in four games against Denmark, Croatia and Austria is not what you'd expect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Speaking of Croatia, their midfield is world class. The Kovacic - Modric - Brozovic combo is magnifique kiss

Kovacic has been balling hard in this Nations League.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Roland17:
angry Just negodu Benzema, Alaye shoot ball

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nations league after a long season is beyond ridiculous. Little wonder the big countries are not taking it serious.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
BlueMann:
Speaking of Croatia, their midfield is world class. The Kovacic - Modric - Brozovic combo is magnifique kiss

Kovacic has been balling hard in this Nations League.
Especially given that he seems to be playing a slightly more advanced role. Sometimes he seems like he's playing LW or LM as opposed to CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm ..
Are you sure France won't continue this curse of WC winners exiting the next edition group stage? grin grin grin grin

If a whole Germany fit do am, nothing fit shock me anymore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Roland17:

Na Egyavoen lack of tactics and the pitch follow spoil that game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jodera:
Hmmm ..
Are you sure France won't continue this curse of WC winners exiting the next edition group stage? grin grin grin grin

If a whole Germany fit do am, nothing fit shock me anymore
Omo since Italy won the world cup them never cross group stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That guy still has it in him. I dey think twice to hype any player above 28yrs before donstan.18 and izzo.u go come for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

Omo since Italy won the world cup them never cross group stage.
Lol, even dating back to France crashing out in 2002 with the only anomaly being Brazil of 2006 not exiting the group stage. From France 2002 to Germany 2018, all winners have been crashing out.

I just dey wait this France 2022 fest grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

Especially given that he seems to be playing a slightly more advanced role. Sometimes he seems like he's playing LW or LM as opposed to CM.

Yeah I noticed too. One thing's for sure; he, Modric and Brozovic bossed the midfield. Guendouzi, Rabiot and Kamara were never a match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Australia through to the world cup after penalty shoot out victory over Peru. Saved by their goalkeeper, who may be a meme for a long time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
popizaino:

That guy still has it in him. I dey think twice to hype any player above 28yrs before donstan.18 and izzo.u go come for me
It is one thing to call Payet for France, and quite another to call Marcelo, Alves and Coutinho for Chelsea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I don't think Deschamps will last beyond Qatar. Imagine calling up Rabiot, Kamara, Guendouzi ahead of Camavinga.

Same with Fernando Santos by the way.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

Na Egyavoen lack of tactics and the pitch follow spoil that game.

Despite those glaring issues, are you telling me those guys no fit put their heads together muster attack to score one goal against Ghana for our backyard? Sometimes e dey reach where players, especially the caliber of players wen we field that day, go join head together, bone coaching or pitch, get the needed result.

Make dem miss me with their rubbish. Since dem no get shame, me I no kukuma send dem, na dem lose. Make dem dey house dey watch their mates. By the time another 4 years come, their true age and bones go don catch up with dem angry Many of dem go retire without WC appearance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

It is one thing to call Payet for France, and quite another to call Marcelo, Alves and Coutinho for Chelsea cheesy

grin cheesy grin

Both are football teams now ......Anyways,Marcelo is leaving Real Madrid and Alonso is also leaving Chelsea, hope you are thinking what I am thinking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
BlueMann:

I don't think Deschamps will last beyond Qatar. Image be calling up Rabiot, Kamara, Guendouzi ahead of Camavinga.

I have been consistent in calling for the sack of D. Deschamps even before Euro 2020. Since he won the World Cup he has been horrible and I am shocked he has not been fired. His call ups have been horrible but more importantly, his in game tactics and substitutions. He is not flexible enough to make changes when things are not working. I am disappointed France chose to wait until after Qatar to make a decision, well, guess what? Zidane is no longer available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
BlueMann:

I don't think Deschamps will last beyond Qatar. Image be calling up Rabiot, Kamara, Guendouzi ahead of Camavinga.

Lol

Fernando Santos is more clueless

Portugal have one of the best squad in Europe if not the best ,I hardly criticize southgate most times because of some of what these coaches are doing with a more better squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy

Payet Na boss

Very underrated

(1) (2) (3) ... (14483) (14484) (14485) (14486) (14487) (14488) (14489) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Singapore1(m), anadozie1, TrebleChamp(m), Trevor012(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.