Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14546) (14547) (14548) (14549) (14550) (14551) (14552) ... (19392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That team is a champions league winning team ,so let’s see how it goes

When will your dead club be a champions league winning team?
Pay your debts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
monerozi5590:

Yes. Militao and Rudiger will be the ones to drag the CB position. Alaba is a sure starter.
Lol ,I no be Madrid fan but I don already clear them

Militao was solid last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

As expected, u nor join the people wey dey serenade Abacha the muderer the other day...

Wetin u get against lanky left footed players from North Africa, first mahrez now ziyech...Dem collect your serious gf

Abacha na my man,just hearing stories about him gives me orgasm. I believe the new set of miliatry men are more enlightened enough that they would be committed to doing good if given power.

I don't like wingers that full backs push backwards, those who want big space to pose a threat,those who can use their weaker foot. Ziyech has so many deficiency especially playing from wing. Mahrez is manageable but also not my idea kind of winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

When will your dead club be a champions league winning team?
Pay your debts.

When will your dead club have half of Barca achievements ?

When will your dead club produce a ballon d or winner ??

Your dead club should be on the same level with Blackburn rovers and nothingham forest .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Majeku:

The way Madrid go beat una next season ehn. E go be like Wetin dem do ghadaffi for Twitter... cheesy grin

Same way una talk last season

Wetin change for Madrid if I may ask ?

I trust auba or lewa to destroy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Majeku: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Same way una talk last season

Wetin change for Madrid if I may ask ?

I trust auba or lewa to destroy grin

Lol. You guys haven't signed lewa yet but you don put am for team squad...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Majeku: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
So this is what Nordi Mukiele wants us to be doing here everyday?

Shouting dead Barka and dead Chelsea? It's well oooo. O ye Soldiers of ghadaffi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
popizaino:

Abacha na my man,just hearing stories about him gives me orgasm. I believe the new set of miliatry men are more enlightened enough that they would be committed to doing good if given power.

I don't like wingers that full backs push backwards, those who want big space to pose a threat,those who can use their weaker foot. Ziyech has so many deficiency especially playing from wing. Mahrez is manageable but also not my idea kind of winger.

I nor sure you dey normal sha...stories of mudered civilians and tyranny gives u orgasm, the kind depraved character wey full here Sha..tufiakwa!!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Majeku:

That's what you guys need right now. It's obvious Bole is broke. grin cheesy

Welcome to the world of American investors on the run. cheesy cheesy

@Popizaino, I concur to your opinions.

Whodeyhause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Majeku:

Lol. You guys haven't signed lewa yet but you don put am for team squad...

You see where I talk or and I put available Aubameyang there ,so wahala no Dey

No mind me jare ,na money wey we don get available cause am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
CAPdan21:
We nor care... Do you have your PVC?? Who is your candidate?? Any other questions keep to yourself
does obi has a structure?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I don't consider the word tribalist to be a negative thing in my opinion.

Has united bought any player this season?
Yes United don sign one player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Up Chelsea , we are yet to sign anybody. You for ban me nah. I think say you no dey fear. We will soon sign someone . You guys should be patient. Up Chelsea in Jesus name amen. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol. At least you're earning your pay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

He go be like for primary school na, when you and person get beef during break una go come set fight 4 location after school...

The way people dey cry say Fraudiola nor get striker 4get say Liverpool nor even dey play with striker na make Klopp vex...
grin grin grin.
Dem just wan dull this thread lass lass sha. E no cool at all

Tohhh, now wey you and guardiola don get traditional strikers, make we see how e go dey. Shey Una no wan give Salah no contract since? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
She don try

Boehly to take charge of transfers for now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea have made contact for Leeds United star Raphinha - a deal could cost around €65/75M.

[via
@FabrizioRomano
]

My first choice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
hensben:
Neymar is not my player. Raumdeuter uses Neymar to banter Hazard I only reciprocated. Hazard is Real Madrid player.
Hazard is not your player too. Why then do you feel the need to call someone stupid and defend Hazard who isn't your player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
BlueMann:

My first choice.
I want Raphinha and Dembele .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

I nor sure you dey normal sha...stories of mudered civilians and tyranny gives u orgasm, the kind depraved character wey full here Sha..tufiakwa!!

I am very upright, for me it's better and lots easier to deal with one thief than to deal with millions of them. The atrocities committed by this stupid democratic government is worse than whatever abacha did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebukacute:
Up Chelsea , we are yet to sign anybody. You for ban me nah. I think say you no dey fear. We will soon sign someone . You guys should be patient. Up Chelsea in Jesus name amen. grin

The fact say you escape ban na American wonder grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Look at the build-up to Madrid's goal against liverpool in the UCL finals and notice the mentality of the players installed by the coach. Liverpool were pressing real Madrid players and they kept passing forward till found their lucky break,my Chelsea players would have passed back even without this intense pressure from liverpool players. Tuchel should better take note of this little anomaly in our games before the start of next season.

https://twitter.com/MadridProp/status/1538438779777822726?t=woOjVr99QfNFYwrgJvrEzg&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Well, I saw a gory sight today.

I wanted to get fuel due to the fuel to top up due to its scarcity in Abuja. Just from few streets away from my home, around a certain bridge where refuse are being dumped, I saw a gathering of people. Curious to find out why people are gathered there and presumably looking at something, I felt I should see what's up.
On getting there, I saw the dismembered body of a lady in a Ghana must go bag. Legs being cut and head missing. Other parts of the body like the laps(both) was seen but her foot was also absent. Also I could see a black dog where some parts were almost missing too. It was a scary sight and since that's not what I was expecting to see, I just have to quickly move away from that place cos I can't stand such sight.

People side talking are saying it's for ritual purpose, but one thing is certain, the insecurity of this country is getting worse daily. This is the first time in my whole life I'm seeing such a thing.

I pray God continues to protect us and may we not see nor experience evil.

Updated: https://www.nairaland.com/7187994/dismembered-body-young-woman-found

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2022
These are the things that distinguish superstars.

The likes of Boathand and Busquets hid under team's achievements to attract undeserved hypes.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2022
airmark:
These are the things that distinguish superstars.

The likes of Boathand and Busquets hid under team's achievements to attract undeserved hypes.

Show us those for Belotti, Wanyama or Krychokewack

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Jodera:
Well, I saw a gory sight today.

I wanted to get fuel due to the fuel to top up due to its scarcity in Abuja. Just from few streets away from my home, around a certain bridge where refuse are being dumped, I saw a gathering of people. Curious to find out why people are gathered there and presumably looking at something, I felt I should see what's up.
On getting there, I saw the dismembered body of a lady in a Ghana must go bag. Legs being cut and head missing. Other parts of the body like the laps(both) was seen but her foot was also absent. Also I could see a black dog where some parts were almost missing too. It was a scary sight and since that's not what I was expecting to see, I just have to quickly move away from that place cos I can't stand such sight.

People side talking are saying it's for ritual purpose, but one thing is certain, the insecurity of this country is getting worse daily. This is the first time in my whole life I'm seeing such a thing.

I pray God continues to protect us and may we not see nor experience evil.
Maybe this post should be hidden and the poster banned till 2032, as this isn't related to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Aren't you tired of this dead barka slang it's getting boring. Don't you have something else to say?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Ibime:

The fact say you escape ban na American wonder grin
Like say you no know who I be ibims grin
Mukitarrian dey crush on me nah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Jodera:
Hazard is not your player too. Why then do you feel the need to call someone stupid and defend Hazard who isn't your player?
Hazard was former chelsea player, just as Man U fan was still defending cr7 even while he was a Real Madrid player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Unlimited22:

Maybe this post should be hidden and the poster banned till 2032, as this isn't related to Chelsea.
Lol... Who dem ban till 2032? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14546) (14547) (14548) (14549) (14550) (14551) (14552) ... (19392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), USAfall2024, PendragonVII, Shegzdave, chic2pimp(m), iamoyindamola(m), Yustash001(m), incredible70(m), Ijustwantto, Bluelines69, Leyqute(m), BlueMann, andrewbaba44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.