Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,329 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762697 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14574) (14575) (14576) (14577) (14578) (14579) (14580) ... (19448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Todd Boehly has been telephoning personnel from other clubs, partly to introduce himself and also to discuss transfer targets.

[via
@TheAthleticUK

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Amoto94:
Todd Boehly has a determination to hire aggressively in the data science space, it’s thought he wants to bring 6-8 people on board, he is a big believer in analytics.

@SJohnsonSport

@TheAthelticUK
Which is good. The man is making sensible underground move for the betterment of the club at the long run. I said it here that it was the board that bought Lukaku and they were following Raumdeuter to say it is Tuchel. How can Tuchel that play tactical and technical football go for a player like Lukaku. He wanted Halaand but the board couldn’t get him due to the fee and then they forced Lukaku on him so it won’t look like they didn’t sign at all. Enough of signing weaklings and technically bereft players if we really want to be up there with other top clubs in the future by mere checking their stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, a young hustling guy needs to arrive Yankee on a blank state without any kain relationship, especially committed ones. He doesn’t need any distraction or pressure from pesin wen want make dem dey talk for phone for hours or chatting/ video calling endlessly… He doesn’t need that now.

He doesn’t need someone who in a few months will start counting her age and reminding the guy about marriage or doing something on top her head when baba barely knows how to use public transport to get to school! Before you know she will start saying “you are now enjoying and have forgotten me” while baba still dey try to finish him school assignment.

He doesn’t need anyone who will start burdening him with all the wahala wen baba been dey cater for while him dey naija. Even if his girlfriend is rich, he needs to just focus on himself and his goals at this time.

He should avoid the naija ones wen no get papers for Brooklyn too, those ones go ruin him life. Dem go even avoid am sef, knowing say him na still student.

Are there good girls in naija? Absolutely! Worst case, he should have 2 ladies in mind, he doesn’t have to talk to them about his thoughts or intentions but keep them in mind without any pressure. When things pure, he can make his intentions known. Right now, his biggest motivation should be the hunger to position himself in a better place in 3 years.

Words on a marble. Gracias baba. Thanks y'all.

May God help us to actualize our dreams..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Werner should beg Leipzig..can be they cursed him for abandoning them during the ucl quarters,.. even torres & lukaku wasnt getting half the chances Werner was missing..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iceberg02(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Joezinho:

First, get done with your NYSC. Then try and get a school to apply to. Search extensively for schools that does Msc in IT or programs related. A quick search on Google will lead you to lots of schools in the USA.. Select the best accredited ones and check their requirements. Some schools requires English language proficiency test(IELTS or TOEFL) but I didn't write any. The schools I applied to waived it. Apply to the schools yourself. But always check their requirements before applying. You also need your school transcripts (both official and unofficial).Some schs offer application fee waiver and some don't(the highest amount I paid for application fee was 100 dollars. I applied to 5 different schools. Three offered me admission), hopefully get admission. From there you apply for visa. But it's not hard and its not easy. You just need to put in some work..

And bro,you don't need any agent to apply to schools or get student visa, iMO they don't do anything. They basically just swindle the gullible ones. You can reach out to me anytime you need any help .

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Joezinho:

Words on a marble. Gracias baba. Thanks y'all.

May God help us to actualize our dreams..
You are supposed to copy that message and paste in your diary or if possible print it out and keep in your file. Most times it doesn’t end well when you decide to toll that line of relationship, it’s disastrous most times. Build yourself first to the level where you feel it’s time to get married and not because of your sexual cravings. And also avoid psychopath in the name of girlfriend, they can easily sell you out to another male psychopath at any slight disagreement, Yankee and guns na 5&6.

Wishing you well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Wow ,this is impressive from city ,while Liverpool are somewhere still spending coutinho money
Man city dey use Juju. This one dey retweet and like Fabrizio tweet on city signing Kelvin and going for him next.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Elder0001:
You no get 7 million and you wan contest for house of assembly. E be like you don listen to too many motivational speeches.

Oga, learn to read well and understand! Where did I state I didn't have that amount?
And moreso what makes you think that in these new dispensation we're entering, money is the currency in politics? Are you not seeing people taking it upon themselves to form the local structures and go on massive mobilization and sensitization drives without any financial inducements? Things are changing and we hope they continue the way it's started. The youths are ready to take back their country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2022
donjazet:

[s]Oga, learn to read well and understand! Where did I state I didn't have that amount?
And moreso what makes you think that in these new dispensation we're entering, money is the currency in politics? Are you not seeing people taking it upon themselves to form the local structures and go on massive mobilization and sensitization drives without any financial inducements? Things are changing and we hope they continue the way it's started. The youths are ready to take back their country.[/s]

You can win elections in Nigeria without spending money, however that Nigeria isn't this Nigeria you currently reside. If you want to become house of assembly member without spending money I'll advise you to travel to an alternate universe, the Nigeria in that universe might not require funds to win elections.

@your question of where did you state if you don't have that amount. Bros stop deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joezinho:
Just got my USA graduate student's japa visa today. Classes starts in fall.. Had my interview in abj. Thank God say mukina2 ban me sef. Made me focus to prepare extensively...

Professor Nihilistjnr, na man you be. I love the vibes you and other J-gangs were dropping grin grin

I go dey pray for naija from Brooklyn. Better to be safe than sorry.
Ooshey, congrats bro. The sky is your starting point, make Naija proud by coming top of your class. Also try stay vigilant because of those weyrey guns people, may God protect and provide for you. Microsoft will snap you up soon wink...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
When you sign players due to their primary ability and not media hype you make profit from said player. E.g Hazard who was sold for ransoms amount due to his service and real ability on football then you have Lukaku who is poor in actual football ability but can bulldozer defenders occasionally to score meaningless goals for top clubs in a tough league and deceive naive football fans he got talents.
By the word naive you are referring to nihilistjnr
Well that man have eyes for good players he will make good money from scouting players
I remember knowing DCL in his diary that was far back before he came into limelight then other notable players he mentioned before they came into EPL were lundstam(rangers) fleck (shellfield) Cantwell,David brooks etc
I always look out for his post pre-fpl because he will scout low budget legit players, ibime I think the reason I didn't do well last season is because nihilistjnr didn't scout players cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who else thinks Jules kounde is overrated?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Blaxhex:
Only you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

"Japa crew. Japa crew. 1 more down. Over."

Congrats. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. I see that Roland and Dayo have already given some tips on how to navigate in silence.

1 last tip in case they haven't mentioned it. Always strap up if you don't want to pay up. Child support has been the downfall of many rugged men in the past.
Unless of course it is the daughter of someone like Bill Gates and co. In which case, you flow like a boss.

"Japa Crew. I repeat. 1 more down. Over and out."

grin. Andrewbaba I hope you are also writing this down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Blaxhex:

I think DeLigt is overrated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibime:

lol. De ligt is better than kounde.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ooshey, congrats bro. The sky is your starting point, make Naija proud by coming top of your class. Also try stay vigilant because of those weyrey guns people, may God protect and provide for you. Microsoft will snap you up soon wink...

Amen champ. cool

Blessings bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibime:

But I would take Deligt over kounde…
He is just too small for a CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

By the word naive you are referring to nihilistjnr
Well that man have eyes for good players he will make good money from scouting players
I remember knowing DCL in his diary that was far back before he came into limelight then other notable players he mentioned before they came into EPL were lundstam(rangers) fleck (shellfield) Cantwell,David brooks etc
I always look out for his post pre-fpl because he will scout low budget legit players, ibime I think the reason I didn't do well last season is because nihilistjnr didn't scout players cheesy grin grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Singapore1:

But I would take Deligt over kounde…
He is just too small for a CB
exactly my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Blaxhex:
lol. De ligt is better than kounde.
de ligt is Magure 2.0. However, Kounde is good in back 3, can't really say in back two in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Wow ,this is impressive from city ,while Liverpool are somewhere still spending coutinho money

Liverpool living rent free in a Barca Fan's head...
City outspends Liverpool, and we haven't claimed we have been spending Phil's money ever since, we've sold other players too...
Moreover, the info on this screenshot, I would like to know if the transfers are this window and the last or just this window...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Liverpool living rent free in a Barca Fan's head...
City outspends Liverpool, and we haven't claimed we have been spending Phil's money ever since, we've sold other players too...
Moreover, the info on this screenshot, I would like to know if the transfers are this window and the last or just this window...

Lol ,you don’t know me ,same Liverpool I supported at 2 champions league finals against Madrid .

Mancity and guardiola has been living rent free on Liverpool heads for long

I point out a fact and here you are crying

Guardiola na check book coach ,sheikh must always drop money but we can all see how they got players recently ,now ask a deluded Liverpool fan how did they fund Nunez move ,they will say it’s from sales of players from many years ago grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
de ligt is Magure 2.0. However, Kounde is good in back 3, can't really say in back two in epl.

De ligt is a poor man prime pique .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

grin. Andrewbaba I hope you are also writing this down.

Warey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
funny things is, kounde never played as part of a back 3 three for Sevilla, he was always in a back 2 flanked by Jesus navas in right back. Sevilla uses the 4 3 3 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol ,you don’t know me ,same Liverpool I supported at 2 champions league finals against Madrid .

Mancity and guardiola has been living rent free on Liverpool heads for long

I point out a fact and here you are crying

Guardiola na check book coach ,sheikh must always drop money but we can all see how they got players recently ,now ask a deluded Liverpool fan how did they fund Nunez move ,they will say it’s from sales of players from many years ago grin

Firstly, Madrid are your local rivals, supporting them over any other team betrays you being a hardcore Barca fan...

Secondly, we bought Alli and Virgil with funds from Countinho, wailing here from now till 2065 won't change that..

Thirdly, did City buy Halaand and Alvarez before these so called sales?

Is Net transfer limited to only a single player, haven't we sold other players during that time window?

Also, I've asked before, in the screenshot you dropped, are transfers encompassing two windows, this current one and the last, or just this current window?

If you're so sure we've outspent City, bring out the transfer records let's check...
That's how one was arguing with me some months back that Salah's new contract will take him above every other City player in wages...

There's no argument to be had, for team that has enjoyed so much success in a little while, you guys are very insecure...
If you're not concerned about the media being biased against City, it's about how much other teams have spent, and the flops in other teams...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
Which is good. The man is making sensible underground move for the betterment of the club at the long run. I said it here that it was the board that bought Lukaku and they were following Raumdeuter to say it is Tuchel. How can Tuchel that play tactical and technical football go for a player like Lukaku. He wanted Halaand but the board couldn’t get him due to the fee and then they forced Lukaku on him so it won’t look like they didn’t sign at all. Enough of signing weaklings and technically bereft players if we really want to be up there with other top clubs in the future by mere checking their stats.
i read wikipedia and they wrote good things about lukaku as a player. Who the fùck are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Blaxhex:
funny things is, kounde never played as part of a back 3 three for Sevilla, he was always in a back 2 flanked by Jesus navas their right back. Sevilla uses the 4 3 3 formation.

How do I forget to even tell him this

Kounde back 3 bawo ,wey e Dey pair Diego Carlos on a steady
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Firstly, Madrid are your local rivals, supporting them over any other team betrays you being a hardcore Barca fan...

Secondly, we bought Alli and Virgil with funds from Countinho, wailing here from now till 2065 won't change that..

Thirdly, did City buy Halaand and Alvarez before these so called sales?

Is Net transfer limited to only a single player, haven't we sold other players during that time window?

Also, I've asked before, in the screenshot you dropped, are transfers encompassing two windows, this current one and the last, or just this current window?

If you're so sure we've outspent City, bring out the transfer records let's check...
That's how one was arguing with me some months back that Salah's new contract will take him above every other City player in wages...

There's no argument to be had, for team that has enjoyed so much success in a little while, you guys are very insecure...
If you're not concerned about the media being biased against City, it's about how much other teams have spent, and the flops in other teams...

I supported Madrid against Chelsea

Take a look a man city current spendings ,but many of you will say they are spoiling football with oil money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How do I forget to even tell him this

Kounde back 3 bawo ,wey e Dey pair Diego Carlos on a steady
exactly. And Sevilla conceded the least goals in laliga last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14574) (14575) (14576) (14577) (14578) (14579) (14580) ... (19448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, DeadPresidents, airmark(m), Singapore1(m), Katcall, andrewbaba44, iamoyindamola(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.