Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727945 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14596) (14597) (14598) (14599) (14600) (14601) (14602) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Griffon:
Speak of building the team around Havertz.
Why dem change the formation?
The 4-3-3 sha make sense but is it Kante that would be DM for the whole season

Is de ligt better than Kounde
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
omotola90:
skriniar to replace deligt
I pray
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
oga rest kwanu... Why is he not starting for Mancity?

How many players for your team go start for mancity ?

Which of your cb is currently better then any of these Laporte ,Ruben Diaz ,John stones cheesy cheesy

You go tell me weda na aboki melang sarr or hunter chalobah go bench am grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I can confirm that when I visited nou camp a couple of years ago, they were selling the grass from the stadium to anybody wey wan buy....literally on the touch line

Sapa don turn nou camp to Global Headquarters

At least they have a stadium what about your small club

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
BlueAngel444:
I pray
I'm also hoping... reports are linking him though...he is tougher than any other defender linked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thiago Silva: "He (Neymar) has to go to Chelsea. If it happens, it will be for the best. He needs no comments… So far, I don’t know anything, but I hope it comes to fruition."

{JC via Sport Witness}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ibime:
Bayern want job Dead Barka with all this talk of 50m and they don't want to sell. Who wouldn't want to sell a 34 year old in last year of contract. If Barka pay more than 20m for Lewa, they are real mugus

The way Barca dey blow money atimes you start to wonder, Club wey dey complain of sapa yet for attack dem get Dejong, Depay Ferran, Auba AnsuFati, Braitewaite Dembele Adama yet want to add lewandowski at 5oM with nothing less than 350K per week wages

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Guy na like 30 euros I pay to enjoy the whole nou camp experience. If I add another 20 Euros I could have gotten the Pique special, complete with lap dance from Shakira.

Even Messi golden boot was up for sale, only say I loyal to Ororo.

Sapa dey do revival for camp nou like Reinhard Bonnke
U una no go kill pesin for here

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Oldboss:

At least they have a stadium what about your small club

Who get shekpe bridge grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

The way Barca dey blow money atimes you start to wonder, Club wey dey complain of sapa yet for attack dem get Dejong, Depay Ferran, Auba AnsuFati, Braitewaite Dembele Adama yet want to add lewandowski at 5oM with nothing less than 350K per week wages

Barca should not pay more than 30 for lewandowski

Well Barca sapa na wealth to some clubs grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
airmark:

You don start again? Man City reject, is who you want for your team. Continue. angry
but you are looking for fit pulisic that doesn’t know where the post and his leg is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How is ake a problem ?

Dude is better than what your currently have at CB
We don't have CB doesn't mean we should buy defenders like Ake to come and start for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
ησ мαттєя нσω уσυя ∂єα∂ яσттєη ¢ℓυв тяιєѕ уσυ ωιℓℓ ηєνєя вє нαℓƒ σƒ ωнαт вαя¢єℓσηα ιѕ

яσттєη ¢нєℓѕнιтѕ

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Next season go long Sha
From Rudiger to Ake?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
kingBolton:

We don't have CB doesn't mean we should buy defenders like Ake to come and start for us.

Oya de you manage 38 year old Thiago Silva and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ibime:

But why Nigeria no come follow?

Boss we’re not a selling brand anymore. Nigeria be like Golden Guinea in the brew world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ibime:

DeLigt and Thiago in a back 2? Who will run for who? Dem go wipe this team ehn

Honestly, I no dey feel this De Ligt one bit. Boy hasn’t really lived up to the hype that accompanied him from Ajax.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
DissTroy:

Ckay a one-hit wonder?

Ckay has topped all charts since early 2020 with "Love Nwantitit". Followed up with " Emiliana" in 2021 and several collabos.

Staying in the limelight for 2 years and 6 months on the Nigerian music scene and topping all charts without fail is no fluke.

Since 2020, Ckay has consistently been on top 5 streams of Nigerian songs. 2 straight years on top 5. Only Burna Boy and Wizkid have managed that record in that period.

Give the boy the respect he deserves. And he did it on his own without hype from the industry or a mega label.

What chart did Emiliana top? He is good but without a TikTok influenced Love Nwantiti, he is not better than Rema and Omah lay, based on number of hits.

I can't even list 6 hits from CKay that I will want to pay for his personal concert. What songs will he sing back to back in his 2hr show for me? How many years now, no album?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
I Don hear another one

Them say Tuchel is in LOVE WITH De Ligt grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
popizaino:

I definitely want Zinchenko.

Why can't we get Cucurella?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
airmark:

Do you think this holy boly has the money to compete with sheikh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

That Rema album was album of the year to me o. Probably one of thr best albums to come out of Nigeria in the last decade imo.

Almost no skips. I know I played the hell outta that album a couple of months ago, and 3 or 4 tracks are still in rotation on my playlists.

That's weird. I couldn't listen to the album twice.

I only added Divine, Are you there?, Oroma and Calm down to my playlist. I didn't feel the lyrics, rhymes in most of the tracks, the production was great though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
lordfalcao:
but you are looking for fit pulisic that doesn’t know where the post and his leg is

Sterling is stupid in front of goal. I will even prefer Maximin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
airmark:

Sterling is stupid in front of goal. I will even prefer Maximin.

Delete this post fast grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
airmark:

What chart did Emiliana top? He is good but without a TikTok influenced Love Nwantiti, he is not better than Rema and Omah lay, based on number of hits.

I can't even list 6 hits from CKay that I will want to pay for his personal concert. What songs will he sing back to back in his 2hr show for me? How many years now, no album?
Omoh fireboy nor be Ckay and Rema mate abeg...Rema has a lot of pre hype due to being under Don Jazzy and the Wizkid comparisons, he's good Sha though I nor too gbadun some of e songs, Ckay is riding off tax of love Nwantiti, he still has a lot to prove....This comparison reminds me of an argument I had some years ago when I told them Anderson. paak was a better artist than Chance the rapper and I almost got crucified cuz chance was coming off the success of Coloring book and won some Grammys later that year...I mostly judge artist by complete body of works like album and not hit singles, and Fireboy has made 2 fantastic albums with No Skips...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How many players for your team go start for mancity ?

Which of your cb is currently better then any of these Laporte ,Ruben Diaz ,John stones cheesy cheesy

You go tell me weda na aboki melang sarr or hunter chalobah go bench am grin

The wahala be say at the end of season when Diaz and Stones were injured, they played Fernandinho instead

Boy has looked shaky at centreback at City. If you ask me, he is a bit too skinny for 2 man defence. E easy to chance am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
St maximin over sterling ?

Too many mpuru mmiri addict here

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
kingBolton:

Do you think this holy boly has the money to compete with sheikh?

It seems this guy is too holy with spending. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
airmark:

Zinchenko i know,cucurella I dont.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Expert17:

Delete this post fast grin grin

See what you and Blueray said about Sterling. Thunder fire all those who wish Chelsea bad with a big goat like Sterling. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
swiz123:
Sterling is just too stupid and useless.

This is the player some people want for Chelsea. If you like Pounds Sterling, no problem, but Raheem, he should go to Dead Barca. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
airmark:

See what you and that foolish Andrewbaba said about Sterling. Thunder fire all those who wish Chelsea bad with a big goat like Sterling. angry

Now now cheesy

You don work for burial ground before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14596) (14597) (14598) (14599) (14600) (14601) (14602) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.