Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516582 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14814) (14815) (14816) (14817) (14818) (14819) (14820) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2022
My target for tuchel this season is Ucl football. We've been slow in everything & this US tour & pr no help at all. Other teams have played more games in pre season and looking extra sharp but these ones just been smiling at the camera since. BOLI would have let marina & Cech oversee the football aspect at least till window ends.. na sidon look mode going into the season.
make conte no shock us on GW2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:
I I’m so glad Tuchel is getting the players he wants, so glad because there’ll be no excuses when he start messing up as expected.

You can’t decide to use a lazy, slow and sluggish fraud like that German Fraudvertz as a striker and expect us to be competitive next season.

You just can’t. Isn’t it now obvious he can’t play in the midfield, can’t play as a winger, and still shiit as a striker.

E go clear for everybody eyes very soon that he’s a fraud and very useless.
Sterling was Boehly's idea but no manager should have excuses in getting the best out of his squad.

Tuchel has preseason to make decisions, just the way Mou decided to go for Abraham and he decided to go for Lukaku, same way he is decided now against Ronaldo but wants Broja to stay. It's the decisions he makes and agrees to that will affect Chelsea. Tuchel is trying Emerson at LCB it may work and it may not, what he wants may not be best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2022
dostr4:
My target for tuchel this season is Ucl football. We've been slow in everything & this US tour & pr no help at all. Other teams have played more games in pre season and looking extra sharp but these ones just been smiling at the camera since. BOLI would have let marina & Cech oversee the football aspect at least till window ends.. na sidon look mode going into the season.
make conte no shock us on GW2
sometimes the mood of a person affects how they perform. It's a game but played with humans. I will give Tuchel this credit, giving as many players opportunity as possible, except in the case of Gilmour.

By the way why Una dey complain like pregnant woman, hasn't Boehly signed Sterling, Koulibaly and about sign Kounde and it's still July undecided when those people you mentioned where here why didn't they sign a CB or DM last summer when Kounde and Touchamni would have be gotten or previous seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Don't know why they haven't released the away kit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Sterling was Boehly's idea but no manager should have excuses in getting the best out of his squad.

Tuchel has preseason to make decisions, just the way Mou decided to go for Abraham and he decided to go for Lukaku, same way he is decided now against Ronaldo but wants Broja to stay. It's the decisions he makes and agrees to that will affect Chelsea. Tuchel is trying Emerson at LCB it may work and it may not, what he wants may not be best
What is this?

Isn’t it too early to start making excuses for Tuchel?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2022
BlueMann:
Poor from Ampadu - who had a decent game with some impressive distribution - to give away the ball which led to the penalty. Clumsy defending from Chalobah too, arm out like that.

Slow start from Sterling but he picked up and looked dangerous. Mase played some really brilliant passes today. Havertz largely uninvolved but did play one sublime pass for Sterling. Chilwell still very rusty, needs more game time.

Decent outing from Colwill. Sarr, on the other hand, is a danger magnet.

Tbh we looked like sh!t for the most part of the second half. Obviously out best setup would be the defense/midfield of the first half plus the attack of the second.

I said Chalobah is disaster to happen. Hope we get Kounde and more players in the midfield and attack.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Cancelo
Bruno Fernandez
Arnold

I love the mentality of these players die,they only tend to pass back where there are no options of passing forward or advancing with the ball. I wish we had players with this kind of mentality at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

What is this?

Isn’t it too early to start making excuses for Tuchel?
me make excuses for Tuchel?? I was one of the first to believe his coming could do us good and also one of the first not to blame out attackers but Tuchel so don't understand what you are saying. Tuchel didnt play games to Lukaku's strength, infact I wouldn't be surprised if Haaland would have flopped under Tuchel because Tuchel's kind of forward is Havertz them, Aubameyang, Mbappe, attackers that he uses as number 9. To press press and press and be involved in game play. With the way he managed Giroud is was clear either Tuchel changes his tactics or Lukaku will just be there looking for ball.

You want to tell me that even though Tuchel "improved" our defence after Lampard, Lampard had a better attack with the same players than Tuchel, Tuchel has the edge because he keeps the team balanced but you see for that our attack, lets just say there's a reason Liverpool and City are still ahead and it's not only down to quality attackers but pattern of attack.

If Tuchel wants to play from the back with a solid defense that's his business as long as Chelsea wins, but I have in no way made excuses for him abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2022
forgiveness:

I said Chalobah is disaster to happen. Hope we get Kounde and more players in the midfield and attack.
and you are sure Kounde no go fvck up cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
me make excuses for Tuchel?? I was one of the first to believe his coming could do us good and also one of the first not to blame out attackers but Tuchel so don't understand what you are saying. Tuchel didnt play games to Lukaku's strength, infact I wouldn't be surprised if Haaland would have flopped under Tuchel because Tuchel's kind of forward is Havertz them, Aubameyang, Mbappe, attackers that he uses as number 9. To press press and press and be involved in game play. With the way he managed Giroud is was clear either Tuchel changes his tactics or Lukaku will just be there looking for ball.

You want to tell me that even though Tuchel "improved" our defence after Lampard, Lampard had a better attack with the same players than Tuchel, Tuchel has the edge because he keeps the team balanced but you see for that our attack, lets just say there's a reason Liverpool and City are still ahead and it's not only down to quality attackers but pattern of attack.

If Tuchel wants to play from the back with a solid defense that's his business as long as Chelsea wins, but I have in no way made excuses for him abeg
Fraudvertz has nothing in common with Auba and Mbappe, not even skin color.

Stop capping.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

Fraudvertz has nothing in common with Auba and Mbappe, not even skin color.

Stop capping.
read to understand not to respond, that way when you respond it would se sensible

You bias against Havertz won't even let you reason what was written

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
read to understand not to respond, that way when you respond it would se sensible

You bias against Havertz won't even let you reason what was written
He’s a fraud, that’s all you need to know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:
I I’m so glad Tuchel is getting the players he wants, so glad because there’ll be no excuses when he start messing up as expected.

You can’t decide to use a lazy, slow and sluggish fraud like that German Fraudvertz as a striker and expect us to be competitive next season.

You just can’t. Isn’t it now obvious he can’t play in the midfield, can’t play as a winger, and still shiit as a striker.

E go clear for everybody eyes very soon that he’s a fraud and very useless.

In Ur opinion, who should Tuchel play as 9 since Ur fave (Jambody Lukaku) that only knows how to sweat like Christmas goat has made it clear he wants nothing to do with Chelsea and Inter Milan are his dream Club and the lack of strikers in the market currently.

Apart from an Old Ronaldo, I'm not sure there's any other quality striker in the market.
So Donstan, who should Tuchel play as 9?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
thorrvik55:

In Ur opinion, who should Tuchel play as 9 since Ur fave (Jambody Lukaku) that only knows how to sweat like Christmas goat has made it clear he wants nothing to do with Chelsea and Inter Milan are his dream Club and the lack of strikers in the market currently.

Apart from an Old Ronaldo, I'm not sure there's any other quality striker in the market.
So Donstan, who should Tuchel play as 9?
Wetin this one dey talk? cheesy

What has Lukaku got to do with the fact that Fraudvertz is useless?

Before and after Lukaku in Chelsea, my opinion on Fraudvertz remains that he’s useless to Chelsea.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Get a quality dm and be comfortable switching to 4:3:3 to help attackers, Tuchel said NO, but busy using Dothraki‘s formation, busy using Fraudvertz as a striker, someone that’s supposed to be competing with Bamford in Leeds United.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Packing black and sweating defenders up and down, you want to turn Chelsea to Crystal Palace.

Next season go choke!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

Wetin this one dey talk? cheesy

What has Lukaku got to do with the fact that Fraudvertz is useless?

Before and after Lukaku in Chelsea, my opinion on Fraudvertz remains that he’s useless to Chelsea.

Oga who should Chelsea play as 9?

If Ur Jambody Lukaku could atleast trap the ball with his first touch like other professional players and not play rugby with opposition defenders every match day, maybe, just maybe Chelsea would not be in a position where we would have to rely on an untested Broja, a lazy Fraudvertz and a very wasteful Werner as strikers and we would have a 100M man up top

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Say the truth about Fraudvertz, animals will use Lukaku to defend the fraud.

Say the truth about Fraudvertz, fvcktardz will use Werner to defend the fraud.

They’ll never use Fraudvertz’s ability to defend Fraudvertz, just looking for who to use.

They used Lampard, used Mount, used Abraham, used Lukaku, I wonder who will be their next victim, maybe Koulibaly.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:
Packing black and sweating defenders up and down, you want to turn Chelsea to Crystal Palace.

Next season go choke!
From Tuchel hates black players to packing black and sweating defenders up and down, well done Don Francium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
4:3:3

Sterling (Get a striker) Mount
Kova (Get a proper DM) Kante
Chilwell Kouli Kounde James

Simple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2022
popizaino:
Cancelo
Bruno Fernandez
Arnold

I love the mentality of these players die,they only tend to pass back where there are no options of passing forward or advancing with the ball. I wish we had players with this kind of mentality at Chelsea.
Lol.
Man Utd fans dey hate on Fernandes for this very attribute. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

Simple

So in all Ur knowledge u can't name one Striker Tuchel can possibly get this transfer window?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2022
Can’t believe that I stayed up all night to watch what I watched angry I blame Cobhamsexuals, these fuckerssss are viruses to his club, they are so clueless and stupid it’s baffling that anybody questions why most of our fans are called dumb, they are still the same people championing Ronaldo to Chelsea transfer, they saw the fiasco that was lakaka and said more of that please

They have hyped mediocre academy players to the high heavens, imagine Broja with 6 goals in 30 games asking to be the main striker or he leaves and people are supporting him, Chelsea academy is trash, rubbish, it has arguably never produced a single world class player, I don’t even get the desire honestly, even Barca that produced Messi don’t get as obsessed with academy players like Chelsea fans, forcing every cretin on the manager, every player from Chelsea academy must be given opportunity, they are all good, foolishness no Dey tire una

It’s been 3 years of this experiment, we have seen mount, gallagher and the likes, none is good enough, none has warranted a huge transfer fee or even went on to be great, NONE, Reece James is ok but I wouldn’t call him world class

That midfield yesterday particularly in the 2nd half didn’t exist because it was dominated by mediocre academy players, clueless tuchel should have noticed and made adjustments, instead he kept looking, guy man is always talking about analytics and data, starting to doubt that he even pays attention to shit at this point

And with clueless, reactionary, short sighted and dumb fans dominating opinions angry we are in for another season of pain if we don’t get our acts together

And all these talk of winning champion league and the league, with Gallagher and mount cheesy I don’t even want to start with chilwell cause that one is another overhyped trash

Only you propose mediocre players that are also inexperienced and yet you still have the sense of entitlement to demand that we win the league, una dey mad

All in all, the migraine, messed up day and damaged sleep routine that I will face today isn’t worth it at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2022
thorrvik55:

Oga who should Chelsea play as 9?

If Ur Jambody Lukaku could atleast trap the ball with his first touch like other professional players and not play rugby with opposition defenders every match day, maybe, just maybe Chelsea would not be in a position where we would have to rely on an untested Broja, a lazy Fraudvertz and a very wasteful Werner as strikers and we would have a 100M man up top
Oga havertz isn’t lazy, he runs around and presses more than anybody, his demeanor is like that, he has always been like that, guy is a nerd, havertz’s stats as false 9 are very good, let the season start and you will see

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
One day, just one day, his UCL final goal tax will expire and all chelsea fans will get to agree that Fraudvertz is the most useless signing ever in football.

Not a good goal scorer, not clinical, very lazy and slow, not creative, not a dribbler, zero pace, can’t press, not agile, very sluggish.

Nobody here can list one thing that fraud is good at. It won’t take too long for him to cast fully.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
thorrvik55:

So in all Ur knowledge u can't name one Striker Tuchel can possibly get this transfer window?
Chelsea can get ighalo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:
Get a quality dm and be comfortable switching to 4:3:3 to help attackers, Tuchel said NO, but busy using Dothraki‘s formation, busy using Fraudvertz as a striker, someone that’s supposed to be competing with Bamford in Leeds United.
3-4-3 isn't the problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

Simple
what is Kante? and why is Mount a winger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:
One day, just one day, his UCL final goal tax will expire and all chelsea fans will get to agree that Fraudvertz is the most useless signing ever in football.

Not a good goal scorer, not clinical, very lazy and slow, not creative, not a dribbler, zero pace, can’t press, not agile, very sluggish.

Nobody here can list one thing that fraud is good at. It won’t take too long for him to cast fully.
Polling Booth. What did they say about majority of the people are upon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Our midfield problem is there to be solved and the uselessness of the attack is still there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
3-4-3 isn't the problem
It is part of the problem.

Giving DM work, creative and game control burden on just 2 midfielders.

Limiting attackers because they’ll starve of creativity from just two midfielders who are suppose to be covering defenders in the dm position, controlling the midfield, creating, assisting and scoring.

Do you even know what it means to play 5 defenders?? There’s a reason I don’t constantly condemn Jorginho here, the burden is just too much for two midfielders no matter the angle you want to look at it.

If you don’t have clinical and decisive wingers on both sides who can run, dribble, create and score, stay away from 3:4:3. That’s the only thing that won Conte EPL with Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
what is Kante? and why is Mount a winger?
We need a good DM, a must.

Once that is achieved, we’ll be left with Kova and Kante, I don’t think Mount is a better CM than them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14814) (14815) (14816) (14817) (14818) (14819) (14820) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), StarchAndBanga, omotayos01(m), bolu96(m), andrewbaba44 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.