Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10577138 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14898) (14899) (14900) (14901) (14902) (14903) (14904) ... (19221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Sportsweb:
But those guys are World-class na

Ask yourself can Barca sign 26-year-old Lewandowski? Lewandowski gave his prime days for Bayern Munich and Barca are celebrating signing 34-year-old man, what guarantee that he won't end up like Suarez?

Ferran Torres is now a bench warmer after spending €55m on him.

I won't judge bRaphinha and Kounde until the play. I know how they pop champagne after signing Lenglet and Umtiti and both flopped. Or is it Malcom?

Not to talk about grizemann, Coutinho and Dembele.

Troll Chelsea all you want but we will evaluate things at the end of the season.

We will see who laugh last

Most Chelsea fans are quiet now, our time will come.

Barca must win treble and these signings must deliver, else the thread won't contain us.

If you like quote me, you won't get a reply
Kk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Trevor012:

This guy is literally listing situations were Barca paid way too much money to get players as a sign of having a massive pull. You think blowing close to 250million on Dembele and Coutinho plus 50million on a 33yr old Lewandowski is making your case of being a big club with massive pulls cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why did you exclude Madrid if no be for selective agenda,

FCB could have paid 1M pounds for Coutinho and it wouldn't invalidate my argument
the Appeal comes in when the players has a choice to make

Liverpool wanted to keep Coutinho, Coutinho desired to leave
same with Rudiger, Lewandoski, Hazard, Dembele, Courtois, etc

Ofcourse they will always be exceptions, but it still doesn't negate the fact that some particular clubs are more appealing to most players than others.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Kk.
wasn't referring to you. Talking about barka botz

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
And the confusionist confused themselves... grin grin grin

What Barca TRANSFER SIGNINGS cannot do, does not exist.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Taguchi:

There is no issue yet because Big clubs like Barca and Madrid have not come for them.

Besides Reece and maybe mount, none of your players will attract the interest of these heavyweights currently. Silva is old and Haverts flatters to deceive;Mendy lacks the profile of a quintessential Barca goalkeeper and Madrid already has the Best Goalkeeper in the world.

You saw what happened when Madrid came for your Hazard, Courtois and Rudiger
or when Barca came for Coutinho, Dembele, Lewandoski and all your transfer targets

The day Barca or Madrid looks at James Reece twice, then you go know whether him go still wan play for Chelsea.

At the moment, only Real Madrid is more attractive than other clubs but it doesn't mean there's no preference by players.

Barcelona is not superior to Chelsea as at today because we won UEFA championship league recently and our performance last season in the same competition is another indicator the odds favours us.

Rudiger before Tuchel came was surplus to requirement under Lampard. The intention was to dispose him since Lampard benched him. I don't think Rudiger has forgotten neither did he forgive Chelsea. That was why he refused to sign new agreement because he felt Chelsea didn't value him with their offer.

Chris should have been gone for long. He knew that. Thats why the moment Barcelona showed interest, he didn't hesitate or think twice because he can't get better club than that.

Raphinha is a Brazilian and most Brazilian believe they stand the chance to do better in either Laliga or Seria A than in EPL. This is true.

Azpi wants to retire his career in his hometown, and he stands a better chance of playing at the world cup with Barcelona in laliga than Chelsea outside Laliga.

Timo also wants to go to the world hence the need to play regularly for a club.

Alonso reason is same with Apzi.

The last time I checked Mendy is officially the best goalkeeper in the world. Who dash Barca best goalkeeper?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Neymar.

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1551545900673417217?t=MuWJv0vzPlNpEt1hQR_qyQ&s=19
This guy na king of diving
Sterling dey learn work for where e dey

Wtf grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2022
drisham:

This guy na king of diving
Sterling dey learn work for where e dey

Wtf grin
There was clearly contact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Cry babies

No need to Dey exchange words with them

Na to just Dey laugh their stupidity cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Cry babies

No need to Dey exchange words with them

Na to just Dey laugh their stupidity cheesy
Remember when dem dey drag you almost 24/7, left, right, centre, Vertically and horizontally under the guise of "dead broke barka" lipsrsealed
Is it a crime to payback? cry

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Remember when dem dey drag you almost 24/7, left, right, centre, Vertically and horizontally under the guise of "dead broke barka" lipsrsealed
Is it a crime to payback? cry

Them be like 20 wey Dey drag just me ,but I show them pepper sha

Now I leave them to una ,dem don Dey cry cheesy

The worst part be say ,dem no drag Barca for poor performance ,dem Dey drag Barca for being broke cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
. If you compare and contrast the forward players tuchel had at both dortmund and PSG, you’ll see that tuchel Dey really Dey try for Chelsea. Because what is a Werner for Christ sake?……3 years at Chelsea no improvement…..pulisic and odoi lost their abilities to beat their man 1 v 1 since their injuries…… make I no even mention sweatkaku……ziyech own na too dey spam cross like say na catholic…. We no get players wey fit take the initiative at all. I no just know the jazz wey tuchel perform for that champions league but the jazz don finish. Now reality don set in…..the forwards are not good enough……we have the worst forward line in the big six. When u see players like odoi and Werner play ball na just tears go full your eyes……tuchel don Dey go bald cus e don really suffer for those players hand.

I still don’t understand what happened to Werner

Man was easily a world class player at leipzig
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Everybody is world class to this one. Lukaku,Pedri, Savic, Werner,Koulibaly,Mount etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2022
madrid5:
I blame Chelsea's new owner for barca fans arrogance,make Barca nor win trophy with all this players this season first.i know say Dem nor go still carry league or champions league,na only Copa sure for them.
You be Chelsea fan and you dey follow drag your club after slight hits
Na wa for you oooh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Taguchi:

I refuse to fight a dying man sir, when you are feeling less suicidal and has regained your senses, we will argue sensibly.

Jesus cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Everybody is world class to this one. Lukaku,Pedri, Savic, Werner,Koulibaly,Mount etc

Koulibally is world class ,better then the useless defenders you parade at manure

Nack your head for the all tongue

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You be Chelsea fan and you dey follow drag your club after slight hits
Na wa for you oooh grin
grin grin grin I actually nor be Chelsea fan bro na Dem I dey mostly watch for epl alongside Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
madrid5:
I blame Chelsea's new owner for barca fans arrogance,make Barca nor win trophy with all this players this season first.i know say Dem nor go still carry league or champions league,na only Copa sure for them.

Na Madrid go win league wey no fit function without benzema ba ?

Time will tell sha ,as it is now Laliga should be 50/50 ,so e go good make you no write Barca off as you just did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
. If you compare and contrast the forward players tuchel had at both dortmund and PSG, you’ll see that tuchel Dey really Dey try for Chelsea. Because what is a Werner for Christ sake?……3 years at Chelsea no improvement…..pulisic and odoi lost their abilities to beat their man 1 v 1 since their injuries…… make I no even mention sweatkaku……ziyech own na too dey spam cross like say na catholic…. We no get players wey fit take the initiative at all. I no just know the jazz wey tuchel perform for that champions league but the jazz don finish. Now reality don set in…..the forwards are not good enough……we have the worst forward line in the big six. When u see players like odoi and Werner play ball na just tears go full your eyes……tuchel don Dey go bald cus e don really suffer for those players hand.

Signing Players is always like Gambling. it's always 50/50 there is never a guarantee that they will succeed irrespective of the Club

Folks Here genuinely Celebrated the signings of Lukaku, Werner, Haverts, Kepa, Jorginho, Pulisic, Ziyech,Bakayoko etc
Like United fans when they signed Maguire, Pogba, Alexis, Angel Di Maria etc, etc
Madrid signed Hazard, Jovic,etc Even Robben and Sneidjer underperformed at Madrid
Barca signed Coutinho, Griezman etc
Bayern signed Henandez,Renato Sanches, Gotze etc

One thing they have in common is that they were all bought with big money, and they all performed very well before they were signed, no body is immune to flopping

Although Tuchel has tried, he's not entirely blameless. Some of his tactics no just follow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Time will tell sha ,as it is now Laliga should be 50/50 ,so e go good make you no write Barca off as you just did
Omo no benzema backup na issue sha,but if e retain the fitness of last season,we go carry league again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

how can it be 50/50 after signing better than Benzema striker Lewdoski, getting world best RW duo new Ronaldinho Raphinha and new Neymar Dembele, coupled with new Messi Fati, new Xavi Gavi, world class Pedri cool, and best CBs combination Araujo and Kounde, with best lb Jordy Alba grin and Leverloana magnificent puller world class Xavi, who dragged a relegation bound club to second... Surely the odds are on his favor to do better than Pep and win at least the treble cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Koulibally is world class ,better then ALL the useless defenders you parade at manure

Nack your head for the all tongue

Corrected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
madrid5:
Omo no benzema backup na issue sha,but if e retain the fitness of last season,we go carry league again
and they even have Aubameyang as back up, and upcoming ex city Star winger, Spain NT starter Torres

And one of the best DMs busquets Kesie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
forgiveness:

The last time I checked Mendy is officially the best goalkeeper in the world. Who dash Barca best goalkeeper?
Barca's GK is okay for them o, dey should keep using him forever as he declines grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

. Werner was poor technically but goals clouded peoples judgment and there was enough space to run at defenders in the bundesliga compared to the premier league. I blame the poor scouting unit at Chelsea sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin

Chelsea moved for Villarreal CB Paul Torres.

Barcelona:

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Different shades of depression that Chelshit fans have suffered!! grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Barca's GK is okay for them o, dey should keep using him forever as he declines grin

Na dem sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
forgiveness:

At the moment, only Real Madrid is more attractive than other clubs but it doesn't mean there's no preference by players.

Barcelona is not superior to Chelsea as at today because we won UEFA championship league recently and our performance last season in the same competition is another indicator the odds favours us.

Rudiger before Tuchel came was surplus to requirement under Lampard. The intention was to dispose him since Lampard benched him. I don't think Rudiger has forgotten neither did he forgive Chelsea. That was why he refused to sign new agreement because he felt Chelsea didn't value him with their offer.

Chris should have been gone for long. He knew that. Thats why the moment Barcelona showed interest, he didn't hesitate or think twice because he can't get better club than that.

Raphinha is a Brazilian and most Brazilian believe they stand the chance to do better in either Laliga or Seria A than in EPL. This is true.

Azpi wants to retire his career in his hometown, and he stands a better chance of playing at the world cup with Barcelona in laliga than Chelsea outside Laliga.

Timo also wants to go to the world hence the need to play regularly for a club.

Alonso reason is same with Apzi.

What he typed up there was pretty simple. Nobody is arguing whether Barca's GK is better or not than Mendy... It's solely on, he can't play for Barca because he's poor with his feet. We don't want someone doing giveaway every time he sees a prolific forward dashing to press him.

The best GK, according to that statement is Tibo.. And that's the fact, except you just want to live in deceit.

No be everything be fight.

Haba

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Corrected.
Don't know why y'all are wasting your time with that bot, he's defo not a man united fan, he just dey use the club catch cruise and hide there to make them gulp stray bullets, Person wey dem detect when he newly buss in for their thread grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14898) (14899) (14900) (14901) (14902) (14903) (14904) ... (19221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m), popizaino(m), Itsrm(m), Vischy, izzou(m), Caicedobets(m), Bluelines69, zeusis(m), Sportsweb, AdisaOwala, WhoDeyHause and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.