Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10736810 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14932) (14933) (14934) (14935) (14936) (14937) (14938) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Havertz10:
way I see it

In football 2 things matter more than anything, goals and influence

If a player can provide both enough that it becomes not just advantageous to the team in general but also to his teammates particularly those that operate regularly around his zone

That player is world class

Goals win games, performances win competitions
so based on this your defination only terry was our world class academy player??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
This week, #Chelsea tried again for Nathan Aké and were prepared to submit a big proposal and tempt Manchester City, who then checked if it was possibly to still hijack the Jules Koundé deal as a replacement.

(@FabrizioRomano via YouTube
)

We are confused wallahi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amando Broja has 6 goals in 32 games
Mitchy batshuayi has 4 goals in 34 games
And havertz 8 goals in 27 games

our attack is looking sharp grin
The premier League ain't ready

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
We fuxked up the kounde deal ourselves not that he rejected us I guess.
This summer transfer is shaping up like 2010. Lost Deco and ballack and replaced them with only ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
drisham:
Amando Broja has 6 goals in 32 games
Mitchy batshuayi has 4 goals in 34 games
And havertz 8 goals in 27 games

our attack is looking sharp grin
The premier League ain't ready
I see more potential in broja than the others personally. his strength and speed and quality finishing are above bats and havertz for me. so he'll challenge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I have no sympathy for these h0es. But I also have no sympathy for Partey too. There's an entire industry of h0es rotated round these ballers - thar are trusted to collect the D and keep shut.

When you step outside the roster, that's when you start getting exposed to all of this nonsense.

That girl knew she was on a working holiday...I don't care if she feels violated that partey went to fück some other bitchës before he came back to his yacht. If you're a service provider, you're on call 24/7, and when it's time to provide, you must provide.
true!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Havertz10:
is that so? You lot seem to forget that the season prior he was balling as false 9 even won the champions league playing that position, same thing happening now, happened then, people kept saying Chelsea need a striker, lakaka was world class they said, he came and bombed

Fact remains that under tuchel system only a false 9 would thrive as striker

The only other way a striker can succeed at Chelsea would require a team rebuild or you fire tuchel and there aren’t many managers available these days, Bayern would have gotten rid of that PE teacher, if any other option existed

Havertz has benched Abraham, giroud, Werner and lakaka, it’s not even funny at this point, if we sign another striker, we would repeat the cycle

Oh look the team plays better with havertz as false 9, he benches the new guy, this is done late and the season is wasted

Like I have stated here repeatedly, most Chelsea fans are shallow and very dumb
You also forget that most of our fans were complaining about harvertz before the goal in the champions league final. If he cannot give double digits goals as a false 9 is it a problem if he creates chances that will make him get several assists too? I think we should just give us and sell him to Bayern if he doesn't improve next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
kingBolton:

If we are spending the money on an experienced defender, then only skriniar counts.

I am only against this deal cos I know liecester will bleed us dry for him.
That is why I also don't want us to pay too much money for him. Not that he's not good but leceister will want to get any money they want especially now that they know we are desperate to get more defenders. The only player I can agree they pay 70 million or bigger for is ndidi cause he can replace Kante and make us play with four defenders.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
undecided e better make Chelsea start season without signing that fofana. ,70 million is overreching .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

That is why I also don't want us to pay too much money for him. Not that he's not good but leceister will want to get any money they want especially now that they know we are desperate to get more defenders. The only player I can agree they pay 70 million or bigger for is ndidi cause he can replace Kante and make us play with four defenders.
I think tuchel as ditched the 4 man backline idea for this season already, reason he is still going after center backs .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Havertz10:
it’s not just about goals for broja, I was simply pointing out that his stats aren’t exceptional, neither are his talents and abilities

Just another passion merchant

The fact that you lot assume that every player for that face value academy is world class is sickening

No Chelsea player from our academy has ever been world class, maybe terry but some argue that he was limited
Broja is strong and fast and he is good in dribbling he disgraced maguire last season. He just needs experience for his shooting but havertz does not look like somebody that can teach anybody anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
BlueMann:
Ramdeuter abeg come and tell us about Parvard.

Pay money first

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pay money first
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
drisham:
Omo this fireboy X rema go slap hard
Two goats on a track
Ccdonstan18
One trying to use one to promote his album.

That’s why I keep telling you that Fireboy’s promotion strategy and management contributes a lot to his career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
airmark:

grin at mentioning Donstan18.

Can't wait to clear my eardrums of mids, 'masquerading' as Albums of the year.
Lol, one needed one to be recognized, that’s why one featured one.

“Na dem dey rush us” doings... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
the truth about this whole broja sagas is that , Chelsea and tuchel including me., realize their mistake of letting Tammy Abraham go,so it's better to test broja and he flops ,than we sell him ,only for him to become a monster,it's a huge gamble, considering we just missed an opportunity to make decent cash from his sales , hopefully it pays
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
the truth about this whole broja sagas is that , Chelsea and tuchel including me., realize their mistake of letting Tammy Abraham go,so it's better to test broja and he flops ,than we sell him ,only for him to become a monster,it's a huge gamble, considering we just missed an opportunity to make decent cash from his sales , hopefully it pays
exactly my guy. we Bleep up in Abraham sale but all is not lost, remember buy back clause. For broja this is his chance to play, he should take it like mount and james and finally bench that havertz, plus savings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
amo123:
exactly my guy. we Bleep up in Abraham sale but all is not lost, remember buy back clause. For broja this is his chance to play, he should take it like mount and james and finally bench that havertz, plus savings.
lukaku made us realize why Abraham was important cheesy,as for the buy back clause ,eh ,. e go reach 90 million,which to me he is overvalued
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
donstan18:

One trying to use one to promote his album.

That’s why I keep telling you that Fireboy’s promotion strategy and management contributes a lot to his career.
Omo you get wahala grin
The album go mad sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
Lmao.
Abraham was not it please. He always looked out of place on the pitch when tuchel arrived. Keep Abraham and the end result would have been just like Lukaku.

You need to be very intelligent to play the striking role for tuchel and not just a goal poacher, tuchel wants his strikers to drift wide, creates overloads on the sides etc. Fraudvertz plays it well but very very inconsistent. Fraudvertz against Liverpool in the carabo cup, Fraudvertz against Newcastle. These are examples of how tuchel wants his striker to play. If Fraudvertz can give us this performance 25 times in the league, we are good to go, but we all know that's a tall ask.

Other players I think can play this role comfortably are Memphis depay, Jota, Gabriel Jesus, Son, Richarlison etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Did chelsea intentionally pulled out..?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
lukaku made us realize why Abraham was important cheesy,as for the buy back clause ,eh ,. e go reach 90 million,which to me he is overvalued
rumoured 80million clause. who does that? is loan not better? marina and co really bleeped up for this deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
I was not too convinced about kounde, so not too angry if we pulled out. hes too short and fragile for EPL defence. others are better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibime:

Pìmp!

Long time bro! You got tickets for Commonwealth games?

My !

I know man just been a bit busy. I did not Bro. Did you? What events are you planning to go to? If it was in London, I most probably would have attended a few events.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pay money first

Make we pay before you advertise your product?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Segedinho:
Did chelsea intentionally pulled out..?

He said we stopped, then we tried to come back

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
BlueMann:
Raumdeuter abeg come and tell us about Parvard.

I no no how una no see say that guy na Bayern discard. He has exhausted his bundle at the back of the Bavarians and they are seeking who to throw him on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
kingBolton:

Lmao.
Abraham was not it please. He always looked out of place on the pitch when tuchel arrived. Keep Abraham and the end result would have been just like Lukaku.

You need to be very intelligent to play the striking role for tuchel and not just a goal poacher, tuchel wants his strikers to drift wide, creates overloads on the sides etc. Fraudvertz plays it well but very very inconsistent. Fraudvertz against Liverpool in the carabo cup, Fraudvertz against Newcastle. These are examples of how tuchel wants his striker to play. If Fraudvertz can give us this performance 25 times in the league, we are good to go, but we all know that's a tall ask.

Other players I think can play this role comfortably are Memphis depay, Jota, Gabriel Jesus, Son, Richarlison etc.

there's no better striker Option currently in the market , either they don't want to leave or they are very expressive ,half bread is better than nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Guy hope you good?
Long time

My Guyyyy!

I am good Bro thanks for checking up on your boy. Hope life has been treating you well? Have you been able to get through to ibkayee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Havertz10:
we saw him at the euros, saw him against top teams

He has come clutch for us on big occasions

I wanted to say this on twitter but I felt that the backlash would be loud

But havertz has 3 major doubters trust me I know

There is the elite crew that often get drags when havertz performs, those ones like to poke at him, it’s mostly banter but you can tell that they generally regard him, these are fans from all clubs, go to any page talking about havertz talents and you will see that

There are the British fans that for obvious reasons are biased

Then there are black men, I swear combing through the internet, havertz gets dragged by more black men than another demographic, the principle logic of their reasoning is the fact that he is lazy, it’s not that he is lazy but because of the way he plays grin silky, it would come off as lazy to a casual observer, but he is actually fast, African men have this belief that someone with a somewhat timid demeanor is weak, ironically it’s his demeanor that really makes him stand out, in fact it’s why he is generational
Let him do the talking himself on the pitch, even me with my pot belly can do better if I get that amount of money per week, these guys don't play for free so there has to be little or no excuse for underperforming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
amo123:
rumoured 80million clause. who does that? is loan not better? marina and co really bleeped up for this deal.
note Chelsea just won champions league so they felt on topof the world ,they started selling here and there ,if only we knew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I no no how una no see say that guy na Bayern discard. He has exhausted his bundle at the back of the Bavarians and they are seeking who to throw him on.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14932) (14933) (14934) (14935) (14936) (14937) (14938) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy, gloryon(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.