Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740354 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15035) (15036) (15037) (15038) (15039) (15040) (15041) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Ebukacute:

I never doubted that senior man but since he is a good player that will improve our team we supoz calm down with all these trolling. We signed a player who have not yet trained with the team and some of us have joined our pained rivals to insult him .
If I dig out their comments when boely is yet to sign anybody , you will see why this their comments now dey vex me. They called boely stingy, called him clueless,called him all sorts of name and most of them were shouting that he should just sign anybody and all that. Now that he is ready to blow the money like mancity owners they are now back to insulting him.
I get you brother, I never said Cucu isn't a good player. If you dig my posts on him, I actually wanted him too. 40m-50m is good, 62m is way too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Trevor012:

Mr man shut up and stop typing nonsense. We are not in debt because of spending. This one will just be typing foolishly without Sense.
lol... Help! Help! Help! Glazer dey carry Man U go where dem nor know cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Gboy1026:
spiritually speaking?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
donstan18:

So why do you rate Klop higher than Pep?
Its a personal thing. As a real business man Klopp is the type of manager to have, I.e, he perform on the field and still manage the business side properly. Moreover, football governing rate him above pep, he is the best coach according to football governing body. Barca are having financial issue today due to nostalgia unlike Real Madrid and Perez that are strictly business and winning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
lol... Help! Help! Help! Glazer dey carry Man U go where dem nor know cheesy
Dry as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jpmoriarti(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
DExponential:
grin
Are you guyz still crying about this deal? Nawao. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Are you guyz still crying about this deal? Nawao. angry
Do I look like the owner of Leeds?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

He is match rusty, a fitness he would get as the season progresses. So, there is no need pay huge sum for another LB.
I am not saying Cucurella is a bad signing. I have watched few Brighton games against top sides, and he seemed tidy & reliable, but he is only worth half of that amount we signed him for.

All our attackers are not reliable save for Mount.
We need to overhaul those german fraudsters & foolishit.
Why is this hard for fellow fans to get this point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Jodera:
As at June 2022, this is the net spend of top 11 English clubs since 2017(Peps regime) according to transfermarket.

You're in a top 5 in net spend. The way Una dey shout net spend net spend for here, someone will think you guys will be down the ladder and over 500m shy of guardiola.

We are top teams so it is expected to be in top 5 but do you see the financial difference between chelsea and the two Manchester club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Trevor012:

Mr man shut up and stop typing nonsense. We are not in debt because of spending. This one will just be typing foolishly without Sense.
Nor mind am. Them nor dey do research before saying things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
mirinder:
between havertz and vinicius who is better?
Havertz is a billion times better, we are dragging mbappe you are mentioning Vinicius.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
BlueMann:
Barcelona are really close to signing Marcos Alonso! Talks progressing well with Chelsea after Cucurella deal completed, personal terms agreed months ago. Been told it's really close.

Parties waiting for Tuchel's green light but now finally confident.

#CFC

(
@FabrizioRomano
)
He will be sold after Everton game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
We are not signing Fofana. You guys still don’t understand your new owner and Tuchel this season. They are going for dedicated players for reasonable price. Cucurella is good and dedicated and worth that money in today’s market. Marina don work on Una finish with her fringe signings. Would you want us to be signing players like Pulisic, a winger that can not get past two players without falling or Odoi that is one way and predictable. There is a reason Azpi contract is renewed, we are not desperate to get Fofana so if Leicester don’t want to sell for a reasonable price they should leave it.
we are not signing Fofana because you're the accountant or you know the future.
Pulisic can't get past two players, lol na recent thing even with Odoi, it's not like they have always been that way.

Cesar's renewal as nothing to do with getting Fofana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
I’m not even convinced about De jong, he is like another Saul in my eyes.
grin I dey tell you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Its a personal thing. As a real business man Klopp is the type of manager to have, I.e, he perform on the field and still manage the business side properly. Moreover, football governing rate him above pep, he is the best coach according to football governing body. Barca are having financial issue today due to nostalgia unlike Real Madrid and Perez that are strictly business and winning.
By doing what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Ebukacute:

Boely is never going to sign neither de jong nor fofana for 80mil. He is not that stuupid(I am ready to bet with anybody on this one sef)
Cucurela's fee is a bit high but to me it is not a bad business because that dude is exactly what we need on that left wing.fast,strong, energetic,he can pass,he can cross,he can assist,he can score,he can play any wing wether right back,wing, midfield,he has speed. Chilwell is not reliable because of his glass leg or do we prefer the dross Kennedy,Alonso or Emerson have been serving us for years now? Man utd spent 55mil of bissaka who has nothing to show except slide tackle, city signed Mendy who had nothing else than wiping crosses to the fans, I never even reason Maguire matter.Chilwell's absence last season was the reason we lost most of our winnable matches and we all know that.
We are a big team we suppose to be having two or three word class players in every position that is what it took mancity to be dominating epl.. Chelsea is a big team not some Southampton,Everton or palace. Spend the money and get what you want jor
didn't know Cucurella can play on the right shocked since when?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I get you brother, I never said Cucu isn't a good player. If you dig my posts on him, I actually wanted him too. 40m-50m is good, 62m is way too much.
Thats what you think but most times transfer doesn’t work that way. As at the time liverpool signed VVD he didn’t worth that fee but had to be signed because the coach needed him. Some players are signed to automatically improve the team into dominance, some for business purpose and while others for future purpose. The first reason is mostly expensive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
We are top teams so it is expected to be in top 5 but do you see the financial difference between chelsea and the two Manchester club.
Just 200m. That's an average of 40m in 5yrs between you and man city.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2022
DExponential:
grin
He does not have sense. Allowing player to make club buy player on credit. I can't wait for the disgrace that will come to dead barka. We are waiting for Leeds owner to start the violence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by taobany(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Jodera:

200M...no be small money Gap bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Jodera:
You call 200m just in that context, almost half of their net spend. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Kantebets:
Werner and Havertz won the UCL as bad as they are
Lukaku was imposed on Tuchel by Roman
Tuchel wanted Haaland and never Lukaku
More big money signings more optimism
Abi u want to sign bakayoko zappacosta and other cheap players in the name of being wise?
that's a lie, Tuchel just wanted a striker, someone who can give him what Giroud did with good hold up play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Somebody is comparing Mbappe to Havertz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2022
BlueAngel444:
that's a lie, Tuchel just wanted a striker, someone who can give him what Giroud did with good hold up play.
lukaku was never Tuchel’s choice

He was signed cos Haaland was not available
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Shegzdave:
I just tire.
grin grin grin
This thread is truly the best in NL.
Nothing wey you no go see for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Shegzdave:
grin
Omo things dey happen here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Tuchel benched Giroud in important games and most times to tell you he doesn’t fancy those type of strikers. Giroud is even better than lukaku in hold up play and technicality. Tuchel wasn’t the one that signed Lukaku, he never wanted that type of striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Eaziimoney:

I just tire.
grin grin grin
This thread is truly the best in NL.
Nothing wey you no go see for here.
This thread Na pure cruise grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Kantebets:
grin
Omo things dey happen here

Bros, Strange things are happening grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Tuchel benched Giroud in important games and most times to tell you he doesn’t fancy those type of strikers. Giroud is even better than lukaku in hold up play and technicality.
that's also the reason why I feel Tuchel was silly in asking for a new striker and not sticking to Havertz and Werner or going for Aubameyang
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Havertz is not even as good as Vinicius not to talk of Mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Shegzdave:

This thread Na pure cruise grin
nna mehn!

grin

Where Sabinus dey abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15035) (15036) (15037) (15038) (15039) (15040) (15041) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.