Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553300 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Bimffo:

Lol. So Now its Hazard VS Ibime. grin

I can see. You are jealous people don't see things from your stupid view. And people take Ibime seriously because He sees things and say things exactly the same way. Just like Nihilist and Nateves, and Nitlad and Airmark and Tval and Griffon. I get it. I get it. You had a hard life while growing Up. Nobody gave you attention.

Oh, The same Hazard you can never get a contact with in your present life and your next life to come.

Hey, You can keep sucking his dîçk, just dont spill the cûm all over this thread for us to clean Up. Anytime he releases, Just take the particles over to Madrid's or PSG's thread and spill it over there. Oponu!

lmao ...I'll do exactly as u suggested.....
o ti dun weyrey.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2015
sephia:

Haha. You are part of the cause of the discord in this thread. The last time it was you yarning some dust about Torres and some silly Chelsea fans started believing you that Torres wasn't the problem that the team was until proven otherwise.
Now it is the turn of Hazard. I can't believe even Chelsea fans are saying shiit about Hazard also. Nobody says Hazard is the best ever or anything, but to call the guy useless and a mediocre player is an aberration.
Nobody is slamming Cesc who came and played for 6 months and went to sleep or Costa that prefers to engage in altercation than to actually do the job he is being paid for or Mou that is emotionally unstable and would rather blame the ref and Wenger for his failures na Hazard una dey blame. . .i SMH.
Mou has lost the dressing room, simple. What happened in Madrid is repeating itself here. Mou is an arrogant piece of shiit. Until he humbles himself or gets sacked there is no remedy.
Chelsea has been playing with this same set of players with the same tactics and style some months ago and we did just fine. Everyone cannot be shiit at the same time.
Mou fanboys should get a grip and stop blaming the midfield or Hazard. Let's accept it, our hero is done, he is finished . Age is beginning to affect his judgement.
Imagine going to buy Falcao. Fukking Falcao of all people. Shows how petty and arrogant and stupid he is.

Thank U o jeje sister mii cheesy
U av said it all, chai! me and Hazard don suffer for this thread, wetin my eyes never read for this thread, thank God say na faceless forum, some persons for don kill me cause of this Hazard matter, the other day when a certain Barca player was misbehaving, some of their fans started insulting him, one of their fans kept defending him, claimed that it was his frozen assets bla bla bla dt was affecting his game plan and that he was disappointed they were saying shiit about one of their best players.

But these same people want to force is down my throat that Hazard is useless, he can fvck off and all, a 24 year old is the best player in your team, the team is in crises, most of the baboons here calling for his head are way older than him that if they were in his shoes right now, they wud probably do worse, no one, not we Nigerians wants to do well for a boss Whos full of himself, no one wants to impress an arrogant man who keeps making the wrong decisions.

I wasn't a member of this thread when our players ganged up against AVB nd made sure he was sacked, I wondered who they all were insulting then, maybe it was Malouda, Kalou, Terry (C) or Lampard.

How Mou has affected this team and disrupt everything is visible to the blind, he did it at Madrid, fans didn't call for Ronaldo's, Ramos or Casillas head o, Mou had to leave to let peace reign again.

I repeat, a lot of these people claiming Hazard shud go and all don't have a mind of their own, they feel the decisions of their supposed wise men and Lords here is the final....cheesycheesy

Do I give a fvcck about any of them? Nah! they can keep attacking me for all I care, Mou is worst than Hazard.

I can never work for a boss who doesn't appreciate me, a boss hated by his players, rival Coaches, fans and the FA.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard is the star player in Chelsea and majority of playmaking lies with him. If he is doing his plamaking and enagaging opposition, they wont even have much time to attack Chelsea.

Last season how many opponents even attacked Chelsea but because Hazard has been hiding for the past few months opponents now come out to play against Chelsea

Vs Liverpool in the first half, even before the goal Liverpool scored, No one noticed Hazard despite being played in the center, while his opposite number Coutinho was engaging the Chelsea defence

That is what Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Robben Sanchez Aguero, Silva do for their team not to suck so bad that you get subbed out after 55mins

While the ones you mentioned have been average, Hazard has been shockingly poor I guess he is showing his real level not the fluke of the past 2yrs

How many times have these players been in such a mess with their manager and still bailed their teams out, I hope you can answer me, which of them has his manager publicly criticized for not defending well for the team and still went on to win games for the manager.

You Raumdeuter, if u worked well for ur boss and bring him recognitions and enough profits then he keeps insulting you, embarrassing you in front of your other colleagues, tell me it won't affect you psychologically, I'm sure u will still give ur 100% loyalty to him cos u are being professional and getting paid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JustKay3(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2015
This thread makes for good reading..especially when you are high. grin grin grin grin

#Onthatloudshit

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2015
Do not miss the next episode of...

The Jose Moaninghoe Reality Football Tv Show

He has just been serve another ban and fine. Who will he blame next...

The referee
The doctor
or his sexual dysfunction cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2015
"There isn’t one Chelsea player this season who could hold his hand up and say he's performed anywhere near the level he did last year. But it isn't just one or two individuals; it's a number of things.

“We’re not closing down as a unit. I've noticed at times that we are closing down as individuals instead of going as a team or hunting in packs. You look around the pitch and there are little things starting to mount up.

“We need to change the formation, focus on becoming hard to beat again, even if it means getting a few 0-0 draws to get some points.

“Let’s start by keeping a few clean sheets - that is our biggest problem. Scoring goals isn't our problem - we never struggle to create chances or score goals - it's defensively as a unit where we're struggling.

“You go back to last year and Chelsea under Mourinho's first reign - one goal was enough to win a game if everyone defends properly and everyone does their job.

“I would go back to basics. Chelsea were being criticised last season for being boring, but I want to see that boring 1-0 Chelsea again.”

www.talksport.com/football/exclusive-jason-cundys-solution-fix-broken-chelsea-mourinho-needs-address-defensive

The lines in green are for airmak, who thinks collective responsibility is harming us. Like I told you yesterday, it's a group morality thing. When the team is playing not to complement eachother, then we're in trouble.

The lines in red are for Chelseafan1 who thinks outscoring our opponents is the way to go. Hombre it doesn't work that way. When you're in a position like this, going defensive and grinding out results is your best bet. I'm sure Ibime told you that yesterday.

The whole article is for my homie Nihilist who thinks attacking is our biggest problem. Just like myself, Ibime and now Jason whom I'm sure isn't registered on NL would have it, failure to maintain a good defensive shape has been our biggest undoing, a defensive shape that starts from how the pivot are faring.

I hope Jason doesn't get accused of being bitten on the neck by Vampire Ibime grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Hah, i yaf miss d showdown o or is it still ongrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Griffon:

The lines in green are for airmak, who thinks collective responsibility is harming us. Like I told you yesterday, it's a group morality thing. When the team is playing not to complement eachother, then we're in trouble.

The lines in red are for Chelseafan1 who thinks outscoring our opponents is the way to go. Hombre it doesn't work that way. When you're in a position like this, going defensive and grinding out results is your best bet. I'm sure Ibime told you that yesterday.

The whole article is for my homie Nihilist who thinks attacking is our biggest problem. Just like myself, Ibime and now Jason whom I'm sure isn't registered on NL would have it, failure to maintain a good defensive shape has been our biggest undoing, a defensive shape that starts from how the pivot are faring.

I hope Jason doesn't get accused of being bitten on the neck by Vampire Ibime grin grin grin

Actually, the lines in red have helped Man u remain in the top 4, they have a better keeper and defence line than we do, we had it better last season, same set of players, same Coach, same tactics....what has changed, why have we been conceding bucket load of goals??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2015
The amount of wailing and tears on this thread will sink the Titanic ship. Na real wa. All these tears coz of a one-off odd season? grin grin

Cech stayed at Chelsea for 11 years, he was sold to AssAnal for a fee of 11m. Chelsea currently have 11 point, the difference between arsenal and Chelsea is 11 point, everything about Chelsea is 11. I just hope MaureenHoe will not be sacked in this 11th month. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Griffon:

Sincerely, he has excelled no where, which begs the question, is he yet another passenger?

Cesc's impact is only felt when he's on the ball and is trying to dictate the game from deep midfield, that's only when you'd find him picking out his mates with neatly orchestrated passes, bar that, he offers nothing to the team. You don't see him breaking up play or marking players off the ball. Which means, if Matic is having a bad day (which he's been having all season), then we're in trouble.

I've always thought the hole is meant for Cesc, I've always thought playing closely to the No9, Cesc would usher in good fluidity between the midfield and attack, alas, he has failed there too.

He doesn't have the much needed workrate to thrive in a hole. Watch what Saido Mane does when he's playing in the hole for the saints, he's nearly everywhere, winning the ball back and initiating a swift link-up with Pele. That's what a player in the hole does, Cesc no fit do am.

Cesc might only come good if we switch to a formation that places a little demand on him to work hard. If we can roll out in a 4-3-3, I'm pretty sure he'd have two extra men in the midfield to help him live. Which is why I needed Vidal in the summer.
Vidal will not leave bayern. That Belgian guy that look and play like Vidal in Roma will be a good signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Griffon:

You missed my entire point.

I'm saying the problem isn't even a football related one because there are snakes, saboteurs, 5th columnists and all other enemies from within trying to bring the club down to prove a point.

Article after Article after Article in the press hinting at that awful reality. Not everything you read in the papersis the truth, but not every thing is a lie either.

I repeat that this is NOT a tactical problem or a problem of personnel.

No, we have a vermin problem. An issue with snakes. Slow gas leaks. Enemies within.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Hahaha.
Different factions in the chelsea camp.

1. The defence blamers
2. The attack blamers
3. The Hazard blamers
4. The Mourhino blamers
5. The midfield blamers
6 The player blamers ie. Those sabotaging Mou.

What an interesting season we are having. We definitely would not be relegated, we might even end up qualifying for Europa cup.
One thing is for sure, by January we would know which of the above is responsible for our woeful performance so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2015
wailing wailersgrin gringrin

wailing over ivanovic Mikel Ramirez Hazard Oscar Mourinho Emenalo grin

we're just as confused as Mourinho grin. I see confusion all over this threadgrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Griffon:

Actually Jason was contradicting himself a few times. I listened to him on the Alan Brazil show yesterday morning and last night on the Sports Bar with Andy Goldstein.

Jason on one hand says we stopped hunting in packs but just Nihilist, forgot we stopped doing that midway during the season and started grinding results out till the end of the season. It happened right after the Spurs game.

Although he is right on both issues, he is wrong on the timing of the occurrence. We didn't stop hunting in packs this season.

How Nihilist forgot this beats my imagination. When I said this problem never started this season, he disagreed vehemently and consistently, pointing only to the league win, conveniently forgetting what led up to the win.

I remember in the summer, many times whilst drawing a transfer list, I came up with options that excluded Fabregas totally from the midfield. I went Koke, Vidal and one more I cannot remember. I quite recall you Lacer saying that will not happen and asking what happens to Fab. But your comments then are besides the point. That said, I do remember you also, like me, calling Fab a passenger. This was the main reason behind the desire to buy players that totally excluded Fab from the team.

Ibime pointed to not being in the mood for Vidal citing 'having no time for another ninja who doesn't ninja who doesn't put the ball to ground'

Many times after games last season, I cited a faulty attacking unit referring to our method of attack as very poor and only designed to go through Hazard. I brought up the point in Pre-season again and pointed out that the problems still exist.

My point is, my view, Ibime's one, Lacer's one, heck even BlueDiva all alinged with a long standing problem. A problem of midfield that did not just begin this season.

Why do folks think we were saying all this last season? Because there were problems.

I remember Ibime stating at some point last season, that JM may have over-achieved with this bunch. Some of us may have disagreed with that point but our collective view was born out of what we saw.

And contrary to what Nihilist and the rest think now, NO we did not finish on a high last season. We ground out results until the end. Just like Jason Cundy said, we were called 'boring boring' many times. Because the Fab Matic pivot caused huge problems early on and Fab was removed from it and pushed forward.

So no, don't just point to the league win. Remember the issues. This midfield problem did not start today and certainly not this season.

Yes there other mental issues and off-field wahala but the structure on the pitch to play ourselves out of it is absent.

While I don't disagree that shoring up will make is defend better, I also.believe fortifying the midfield will enable us carry play to the opposition which makes us more dangerous with Willian, Hazard and Pedro. (This is why I have stayed out of the Hazard arguments. Cos I can see why dude is not playing well).

So yes, when 'Kurt phocking Zouma' grin has been drafted to midfield for an extended period of time, unless you are on a mission to prove something else, you should know you have a major phocking MIDFIELD CRISIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2015
sinizia:
The amount of wailing and tears on this thread will sink the Titanic ship. Na real wa. All these tears coz of a one-off odd season? grin grin

Cech stayed at Chelsea for 11 years, he was sold to AssAnal for a fee of 11m. Chelsea currently have 11 point, the difference between arsenal and Chelsea is 11 point, everything about Chelsea is 11. I just hope MaureenHoe will not be sacked in this 11th month. lipsrsealed

You didn't add that its been 11 years since Arsenal last won the league. copy it complete grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2015
nateevs:

Actually Jason was contradicting himself a few times. I listened to him on the Alan Brazil show yesterday morning and last night on the Sports Bar with Andy Goldstein.

Jason on one hand says we stopped hunting in packs but just Nihilist, forgot we stopped doing that midway during the season and started grinding results out till the end of the season. It happened right after the Spurs game.

Although he is right on both issues, he is wrong on the timing of the occurrence. We didn't stop hunting in packs this season.

How Nihilist forgot this beats my imagination. When I said this problem never started this season, he disagreed vehemently and consistently, pointing only to the league win, conveniently forget what up to the win.

I remember in the summer, many times whilst drawing a transfer list, I came up with options that excluded Fabregas totally from the midfield. I went Koke, Vidal and one more I cannot remember. I quite recall you Lacer saying that will not happen and asking what happens to Fab. But your comments then are besides the point. That said, I do remember you also, like me, calling Fab a passenger. This was the main reason behind the desire to buy players that totally excluded Fab from the team.

Ibime pointed to not being in the mood for Vidal citing 'having no time for another ninja who doesn't ninja who doesn't put the ball to ground'

Many times after games last season, I cited a faulty attacking unit referring to our method of attack as very poor and only designed to go through Hazard. I brought up the point in Pre-season again and pointed out that the problems still exist.

My point is, my view, Ibime's one, Lacer's one, heck even BlueDiva all alinged with a long standing problem. A problem of midfield that did not just begin this season.

Why do folks think we were saying all this last season? Because there were problems.

I remember Ibime stating at some point last season, that JM may have over-achieved with this bunch. Some of us may have disagreed with that point but our collective view was born out of what we saw.

And contrary to what Nihilist and the rest think now, NO we did not finish on a high last season. We ground out results until the end. Just like Jason Cundy said, we were called 'boring boring' many times. Because the Fab Matic pivot caused huge problems early on and Fab was removed from it and pushed forward.

So no, don't just point to the league win. Remember the issues. This midfield problem did not start today and certainly not this season.

Yes there other mental issues and off-field wahala but the structure on the pitch to play ourselves out of it is absent.

While I don't disagree that shoring up will make is defend better, I also.believe fortifying the midfield will enable us carry play to the opposition which makes us more dangerous with Willian, Hazard and Pedro. (This is why I have stayed out of the Hazard arguments. Cos I can see why dude is not playing well).

So yes, when 'Kurt phocking Zouma' grin has been drafted to midfield for an extended period of time, unless you are on a mission to prove something else, you should know you have a major phocking MIDFIELD CRISIS.

Mr Nateevs, I never said we don't have a midfield problem. I'm on my phone now, but if you go back a few pages you would see that I also was shouting about the midfield from last season and even through to this season.

That being said, do you honestly believe that Fab's regression is normal? Or Hazard's or Costa?

This morning, at least 3 or 4 papers are running with the Story that Fabregas is leading a mutiny against Jose. If this is true, as I suspect it is, how can we 'play our way out of it?'

Can you play your way out of trouble with a player that won't play for you?

This is where you guys are failing to understand my point. Yes Midfield is A problem, but the midfield problem does NOT explain Hazard misplacing simple passes and missing simple penalties. It doesn't explain Costa's drought.

There is a much bigger problem of saboteurs at play here. I don't know why that is not obvious to you guys...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2015
lalaboi:

You didn't add that its been 11 years since Arsenal last won the league. copy it complete grin

I copied it from a NLer, he didn't add that part, not my fault. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Those that have been blamed for Shekpe woeful outings this season:

Courtois
Begovic
Zouma
Ivanovic
Cahill
Terry
Ramires
Mikel
Matic
Oscar
Fabregas
Hazard
FatCow grin grin
Costa
Remy
The English F.A
Moaninghoe
Eva Craneiro
Jon
Baba Rahman
All Shekpe players on loan including Solanke
Kennedy
Refrees
Fans not supporting shekpe enough
Wenger
Pedro
Mike Emanalo
Abrahimovic
And finally, the size of Stamford Bridge. shocked grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2015
sephia:

Haha. You are part of the cause of the discord in this thread. The last time it was you yarning some dust about Torres and some silly Chelsea fans started believing you that Torres wasn't the problem that the team was until proven otherwise.

sephia - you are one of the most intelligent females on this part of the section. abeg, no fall my hand. torres went back to athletico & vindicated me so that is about that!

Now it is the turn of Hazard. I can't believe even Chelsea fans are saying shiit about Hazard also. Nobody says Hazard is the best ever or anything, but to call the guy useless and a mediocre player is an aberration.

hazard is the player of the season. he's your talisman. if he plays well, chelsea will play well. to whom much is given, much is expected. you can hop on the united thread and see how i criticise rooney on a daily basis. one of the reasons players like hazard are in a team is to inspire the others. when there's a general poor performance, a marquee player should rise above the others and produce a moment of magic to bail out the team.

that's the mark of a world class player....

Nobody is slamming Cesc who came and played for 6 months and went to sleep or Costa that prefers to engage in altercation than to actually do the job he is being paid for or Mou that is emotionally unstable and would rather blame the ref and Wenger for his failures na Hazard una dey blame. . .i SMH.

so it's everyone else's fault but hazard?
do you know what part of the pitch cesc operates from? it's like asking carrick to score goals for you in every game. hazard has played a total of 16 games this season with no goals to show for it & it's not his fault?

Mou has lost the dressing room, simple. What happened in Madrid is repeating itself here. Mou is an arrogant piece of shiit. Until he humbles himself or gets sacked there is no remedy.

mou is an arrogant piece of shït?
since the roman era, chelsea have won 4 league titles, mou is responsible for 3 of those league titles. mou is god @chelseafc. bow down and ask for forgiveness!

Chelsea has been playing with this same set of players with the same tactics and style some months ago and we did just fine. Everyone cannot be shiit at the same time.

well....everyone can't be shyte at the same time but i am convinced hazard is currently shyte! even the awoof penalties he used to score for fun has gone south for him.

Mou fanboys should get a grip and stop blaming the midfield or Hazard. Let's accept it, our hero is done, he is finished . Age is beginning to affect his judgement.

mou is done?
SAF was 70+ at united & he still won the league in his final season. football is in the blood, it doesn't leave you. mou still has another 25 years in football management & he has more credibility than any chelsea player with the way he's been consistent with success in top european leagues!

Imagine going to buy Falcao. Fukking Falcao of all people. Shows how petty and arrogant and stupid he is.

buy falcao? it's a loan deal, you neophyte! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Coogar.
Wayne Rooney is the highest paid player in Man utd, he's the Captain, he commands more respect and recognition than Eden Hazard, arguably he has been worse than Hazard or slightly better this season, he gets bashed every day of the week on that Man u thread, he's not inspiring the team one bit yet the team is on course to compete for the title while ours is sinking deep down the table.

Why can't our other players ( Costa, Fab, Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Matic, and the rest bail us out just like Martial, Mata, Schweini, Smalling, De gea and the rest have been bailing Man u out or is Hazard more influential in our team than Rooney is in Man utd??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo see wailing, lamenting and gnashing of teeth on this thread all tru d night up till this morning shocked shocked
Now fellow fans are already fighting among themselves grin grin

This is wat happens wen u are forced to get used to being relegation contenders from being title contenders!!

This is wat u call "from grace to grass"!!

This is wat u call "how the mighty ve fallen"!!

Chelsea is in discord. While crashing and burning at the same time.

Pls keep wailing. Its music to the ears of we neutrals.
Good morning!! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo see wailing, lamenting and gnashing of teeth on this thread all tru d night up till this morning shocked shocked
Now fellow fans are already fighting among themselves grin grin

This is wat happens wen u are forced to get used to being relegation contenders from being title contenders!!

This is wat u call "from grace to grass"!!

This is wat u call "how the mighty ve fallen"!!

Chelsea is in discord. While crashing and burning at the same time.

Pls keep wailing. Its music to the ears of we neutrals.
Good morning!! cool cool

Lol...oniranu oshi....Doumbia and Musa will show u pepper tonyt, una go wail for dt una thread tonyt when Rooney and Gaal do their usual things cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
lalaboi:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Coogar.
Wayne Rooney is the highest paid player in Man utd, he's the Captain, he commands more respect and recognition than Eden Hazard, arguably he has been worse than Hazard or slightly better this season, he gets bashed every day of the week on that Man u thread, he's not inspiring the team one bit yet the team is on course to compete for the title while ours is sinking deep down the table.

rooney is the worst player on the planet. don't even compare him to hazard. rooney cannot even do any basic football task again. his first touch is worse than that of a rapïst!

we should be on top of the table....we are 4th because of rooney. we have not scored a goal now in 325 mins & it's all down to our main striker who does not get to touch the ball in the opponent's penalty

Why can't our other players ( Costa, Fab, Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Matic, and the rest bail us out just like Martial, Mata, Schweini, Smalling, De gea and the rest have been bailing Man u out or is Hazard more influential in our team than Rooney is in Man utd??

one word: begovic

courtois has been greatly missed. if de gea had gone to madrid with rooney serving this rubbish performance, we would be behind you on the league table.

rooney is the difference between 1-0 & 0-0
de gea is the difference between 0-0 & 0-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbam!
coded01:

Childish posts should deleted and posters should be banned for a minimum of 48hours-72hours depending on the level... angry

SEUN!!! Take note...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha... The matter don really tire my guy ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats why I no dey follow them talk am again oooooo. Na waste of time.
coded01:

If you notice... I don't say a word about those meaningless arguments... angry grin

But this is already out of hand... I think a moderator should be assigned to ban childish arguments from henceforth... SEUN!!! Please take note... I won't mind volunteering... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Well, to put it in a little more perspective, Munir > Hazard on current form. Abi I lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Debroslink:

Hazard = Munir cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2015
If you believe what the nasty piece-of-no-good yamayama British media cooks up all in the name of selling papers, then you are probably as foolish as they are. . Revolt ko, Fabregas ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2015
coogar:

rooney is the worst player on the planet. don't even compare him to hazard. rooney cannot even do any basic football task again. his first touch is worse than that of a rapïst!

we should be on top of the table....we are 4th because of rooney. we have not scored a goal now in 325 mins & it's all down to our main striker who does not get to touch the ball in the opponent's penalty

one word: begovic

courtois has been greatly missed. if de gea had gone to madrid with rooney serving this rubbish performance, we would be behind you on the league table.

rooney is the difference between 1-0 & 0-0
de gea is the difference between 0-0 & 0-1

hehehe....our match against stoke city, there was a Chelsea fan beside, all he had for Begovic was just curses and more curses for the man, I started pitying him.

This is one of the problems Mou's brought on himself too by letting Cech go cause of his bad man management skills.

Barca has 2 great goalkeepers like us too, the Coach successfully made both of them happy, had Cech got more playing time last season, he probably will still be a Chelsea player as I type.

Mou is our biggest problem, there's no other way to put it, he's the chief architect of his own downfall, even tho he was reluctant in selling Cech but the keeper was unhappy he didn't get the much needed respect he deserved.

I hope he's allowed to stay till January, let him fix this mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
sinizia:
Those that have been blamed for Shekpe woeful outings this season:

Courtois
Begovic
Zouma
Ivanovic
Cahill
Terry
Ramires
Mikel
Matic
Oscar
Fabregas
Hazard
FatCow grin grin
Costa
Remy
The English F.A
Moaninghoe
Eva Craneiro
Jon
Baba Rahman
All Shekpe players on loan including Solanke
Kennedy
Refrees
Fans not supporting shekpe enough
Wenger
Pedro
Mike Emanalo
Abrahimovic
And finally, the size of Stamford Bridge. shocked grin grin
Nobi liegrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol...oniranu oshi....Doumbia and Musa will show u pepper tonyt, una go wail for dt una thread tonyt when Rooney and Gaal do their usual things cheesycheesy
Eshey gan. The same way una scream Doumbia and Musa b4 the first leg and dey no see anytin play. If not for Jones poor marking, Doumbia for no score dat rebound.

Anyways, the boys are more than capable of keeping dem in Check this time around smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.