Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10733905 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15188) (15189) (15190) (15191) (15192) (15193) (15194) ... (19399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jorginho did well yesterday.
Let's not take that away from him.

Still wishing Havertz hit that orgasmic cross from James into the net.

That one pain me grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
hensben:
Im not sure any album can rescue me from made in Lagos.
Wizkid sings trash. state three lessons you gained from made in Lagos?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
so mbappe wanted Neymar to leave , PSG was having smooth run without him ,the moment he came chaos ,that boy have huge ego issue , PSG are walking on a time bomb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
michigang:
I wonder how people enjoy the current wizkid ,I have not downloaded any of his songs in over 5 years after come closer ,man started singing rubbish ,na only his old songs I vibe to ,but this current ones I can't touch , anyways to each their own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
lordfalcao:
quick question abeg..

Will belotti see club by game week 2?.

Belotti is for every club and for no club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hogjberg scored a sweet goal from a direct Jorginho blunder don’t know what’s there to argue about again about yesterday, Jorginho played well but the aim is three points and he hindered us from getting it meanwhile Hogjberg single-handedly dragged his team back from nothing against the run of play. Wish Jorginho can hit such strikes embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Omo I need a gif of that James cross to havertz

Cchavertz10

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
lordfalcao:
yet he is starting him, when DMs yapa all over the world.

Lmao

Because Kovacic and Kanye dey get injuries sir

There's a reason why 32 year old Azpilicueta was given a 2 year contract this summer, 37 year old Thiago Silva was given contract extension in January, whilst 30 year old Jorginho is yet to even enter contract negotiations with Chelsea in the final year of his contract.

Just dey look.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
airmark:

List the misses on the album.
No mind them

Someone dropped a 10/10 album but of course Nigerians like noise

That's why someone like portable is a musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
michigang:
What are you to learn from music aside melodious tune that put you in a good mood. MIL is a rich album. Not every time i will want to listen to a conscious music. Music is primarily rhythm and melody/sound, lyrics is secondary, depending on what the listener want at any giving mood. Wiz MIL connect me more with my wife which make it special. The album came out at the right time for me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Conte na real dangbana choko
Two weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Because Kovacic and Kanye dey get injuries sir

There's a reason why 32 year old Azpilicueta was given a 2 year contract this summer, 37 year old Thiago Silva was given contract extension in January, whilst 30 year old Jorginho is yet to even enter contract negotiations with Chelsea in the final year of his contract.

Just dey look.
jorginho contract is between the club and agent. We don't know the full story.

The one we know the full story is, we bought kepa, 75m we didn't hesitate to replace him .

We bought Lukaku 89M. We didn't hesitate to let him leave..

We are going to spend 100+M alone this season on defense..

If jorginho position is at great risk to the team, he would have been replaced since last year.

So his position is not even 50% of our problems.

Then if they allow him leave on a free, I will be bold to say he delivered all Euro trophies on the playing field for us. Not as a squad player, but KEY STARTER.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
izzou:
Jorginho did well yesterday.
Let's not take that away from him.

Still wishing Havertz hit that orgasmic cross from James into the net.

That one pain me grin

Over pain me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:

Two weyrey
but tuchel Dy gym oo. See muscle cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
michigang:
WizKid with wack pen game and dumb lyrics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I wonder how people enjoy the current wizkid ,I have not downloaded any of his songs in over 5 years after come closer ,man started singing rubbish ,na only his old songs I vibe to ,but this current ones I can't touch , anyways to each their own
It means you have been left behind. Wiz is international star now. His album, MIL has been certified gold in America, first africa album to go gold in the biggest music market.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:

WizKid with wack pen game and dumb lyrics
He is not wack, you guys just like new thing and try to trash old ones which is normal to human. wiz and burna started almost same time but guess who needed international label before he blew. Wiz blew organically and still doing well in streaming era. wiz is the most awarded artiste last year/this year from africa via his MIL. You guys should always check fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
PSG is mbappe and hakimi Vs Messi and neymar

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
hensben:
He is not wack, you guys just like new thing and try to trash old ones which is normal to human. wiz and burna started almost same time but guess who needed international label before he blew.

Boss wizkid fell off.ok when last did he drop.a banger track ??or even get featured self ?

Burna boy na boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:

Boss wizkid fell off.ok when last did he drop.a banger track ??or even get featured self ?

Burna boy na boss
You well so. Wiz won 55 awards last year/ this year. Wiz has gone global and cashing out big time. burna signed a slave deal to werner music and you think he is the best. wiz is master of his craft in international scene unlike burna. wiz and burna nor be mate, nor talk that thing again. wiz na boss, even burna know. Wiz is top ten most awarded artiste in the world. Burna is trying but his label is really pushing his craft with abeg instead of growing organically because they have his master record. you don't even know hw music work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by taobany(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guy try dey respect ppl...which one can you sing sef.

dont forget Wizkid can not be there forever...the same mouth you are using to praise Burna boy now will be use to rubbish him later. Where was your best artist when wizkid dey ball. Criticsm slap you there...Make i know use another word...

LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE.

drisham:

Burna boy na boss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

Which goal did Hojberg give away? Don't lie and try to deflect. Tell me which goal that was given away in the bolded.

Caught In the act of lying grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hensben has switched to discussing music after telling us that Sterling is a very solid dribbler. I doubt if anyone here remotely saw sterling as a dribbler aside the all knowing Hensben.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
hensben:
He is not wack, you guys just like new thing and try to trash old ones which is normal to human. wiz and burna started almost same time but guess who needed international label before he blew. Wiz blew organically and still doing well in streaming era. wiz is the most awarded artiste last year/this year from africa via his MIL. You guys should always check fact.

Which one you dey yarn sef. English is not your first language so lyrics no mean anything to you, I understand.

After Burna, you will go down 3 levels before finding another Nigerian artiste to compare.

Burna is the only man that sings with multisyllabic lyrics, has Afro-Juju, ragga, RnB and rap covered at 90% proficiency. Wizkid is just a melody man. And Burna uses his natural voice while Wizzy is heavily synthesized.

And you are wrong, all Burna collabs with foreign artist chart. Wizkid will collab and the song will disappear except Drake use him for background vocals. Burna will collab with Dave, Stormzy, J Hus, Ed Sheeran, Jorja Smith and stay on the charts while Wizkid collabs flop. Dem dey rush Burna for here. He's the one that broke open the UK market to Nigerian artistes, only reason he didn't do it sooner is he was banned from UK for criminal convictions. Now he done crack Yankee with this Last Last song in a way that Wizkid can never dream.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
taobany:
Guy try dey respect ppl...which one can you sing sef.

dont forget Wizkid can not be there forever...the same mouth you are using to praise Burna boy now will be use to rubbish him later. Where was your best artist when wizkid dey ball. Criticsm slap you there...Make i know use another word...

LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE.

Omo I only said wizkid pens game is wack
And burna has better pen game

What is all this now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

Which one you dey yarn sef. English is not your first language so lyrics no mean anything to you, I understand.

After Burna, you will go down 3 levels before finding another Nigerian artiste to compare.

Burna is the only man that sings with multisyllabic lyrics, has Afro-Juju, ragga, RnB and rap covered at 90% proficiency. Wizkid is just a melody man. And Burna uses his natural voice while Wizzy is heavily synthesized.

And you are wrong, all Burna collabs with foreign artist chart. Wizkid will collab and the song will disappear except Drake use him for background vocals. Burna will collab with Dave, Stormzy, J Hus, Ed Sheeran, Jorja Smith and stay on the charts while Wizkid collabs flop. Dem dey rush Burna for here. He's the one that broke open the UK market to Nigerian artistes, only reason he didn't do it sooner is he was banned from UK for criminal convictions. Now he done crack Yankee with this Last Last song in a way that Wizkid can never dream.
Omo thank you egbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
hensben:
It means you have been left behind. Wiz is international star now. His album, MIL has been certified gold in America, first africa album to go gold in the biggest music market.
doesn't mean it's great , anyways more wins to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:
PSG is mbappe and hakimi Vs Messi and neymar
mbappe causing unnecessary drama ,lower your head , you will still shine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by P0sty56ii: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
a welcome development,man should go to Dortmund ,they know how to polish flops ,and slam hefty fee to unsuspecting fools

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
FBS:

I initially thought he was inflexible but I was impressed with that move. Spurs just couldn't cope.
He used that formation about 4 times last season, i hope to see it more frequently this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
tuchel with his toothpick legs grin grin
yesterday's draw was disappointing & we can keep moaning about refs all we want but it is what it is , kill your chances before they kill you.
We move !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
[b][/b][quote author=Ibime post=115725519]

And you are wrong, all Burna collabs with foreign artist chart. Wizkid will collab and the song will disappear except Drake use him for background vocals. Burna will collab with Dave, Stormzy, J Hus, Ed Sheeran, Jorja Smith and stay on the charts while Wizkid collabs flop. Dem dey rush Burna for here. He's the one that broke open the UK market to Nigerian artistes, only reason he didn't do it sooner is he was banned from UK for criminal convictions. Now he done crack Yankee with this Last Last song in a way that Wizkid can never dream. This is definition of music vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.. And where is the lie in my statement? That wiz wasn’t the most awarded from Africa. Burna is good but his sudden fame is due to Werner music who enslave any artiste that want to be used due to desperation, burna will soon cry out, they hold his master. Wiz did bad energy in same UK, g love and they all chatted. Bad energy was certified too. Burna blew as a result of mostly sampling fela rhythm. His last last is from Toni Braxton song and she is collecting 60 percent from that, go check. In summary, Burna needed Werner music and sampling to get to this height. Werner does heavy promotion among music label but they will rip you via percentage. NBA young boy just got freed from their shackles after crying and wailing that he is being ripped from same Werner and a lot of artiste have complain of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15188) (15189) (15190) (15191) (15192) (15193) (15194) ... (19399) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, AbokiWam, PendragonVII, afrodoc2, abimcdssi, Singapore1(m), Ijustwantto, chidekings(m), Ibunkun1(m), airmark(m), raumdeuter, Bombblacks, toluxe0075, BlueMann, Jamiuokolla, TheLequte, humblesteve(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.