Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509505 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15221) (15222) (15223) (15224) (15225) (15226) (15227) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Aren’t you the one that prefers 33 year old Perisic to cucurella without thinking Perisic doesn’t have much years at the top,Lol
a fat hypocrite na wetin ibi me be ,ibi.me will attack any player that doesn't fit his philosophy , tufiakwa cheesy ,sorry o but I have to say it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

Are you saying Chelsea doesn't create enough chances?

Of course we don't. Most of the paltry chances we create come from wingbacks and Auba isn't really the ideal striker for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

Like I said earlier, the price is crazy.

I'm not looking at Auba transfer from the financial angle. But purely from the footballing angle. He is a gamble I believe will work for us for the short term.

We all know that any transfer that involves Chelsea becomes something else. Bissouma went to Spurs for £25m but if it was Chelsea, it would be nothing less than £45m.
as long as it works I don't give a hoot, but in the long run if Tuchel doesn't stay it becomes an even bigger problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
very stupid coach this tuchel. he reject ronaldo but want to buy aubameyang based on what stats? because of past relationship, does he think football is by emotion. a ballon dor winner legend player is available, he's rejecting based on what stats?. na emotion cfc carry reach this level, just imagine the boost and money ronaldo would give us. boehly better stop this nonsense coach support, think elite, buy ronaldo and tell tuchel to shut the Bleep up as boss, like abramovich would have done. and get that (dof) quickly. nonsense abamamayam!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
amo123:
very stupid coach this tuchel. he reject ronaldo but want to buy aubameyang based on what? because of past relationship, does he think football is by emotion. a ballon dor winner legend player is available. na emotion we carry reach this level, just imagine the name and level and money ronaldo would give us. boehly better stop this nonsense coach support, think elite, buy ronaldo and tell tuchel to shut the Bleep up as boss, like abramovich would have done. and get that (dof) quickly. nonsense abamamayam!!!!

angry grin I understand. I also prefer Ronaldo but ...... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
amo123:
very stupid coach this tuchel. he reject ronaldo but want to buy aubameyang based on what? because of past relationship, does he think football is by emotion. a ballon dor winner legend player is available. na emotion we carry reach this level, just imagine the name and level and money ronaldo would give us. boehly better stop this nonsense coach support, think elite, buy ronaldo and tell tuchel to shut the Bleep up as boss, like abramovich would have done. and get that (dof) quickly. nonsense abamamayam!!!!
calm down cheesy ,this vex no fit boil water ,I understand the reason tuchel prefers aubameyang to Ronaldo.

aubameyang and tuchel have both worked together and have blissful relationship.

Ronaldo is not a team player and gets easily frustrated if other players around him f*ck up all,hence creating chaos in the team.

tuchel wants players he can command and give instructions , Ronaldo to wants to be a boss on his own ,both can't work and will result to frequent clash.

Ronaldo arrival could dwindle the performance of others around him.

this is logical perspective , I no dey do emotional sh*t like other Chelsea supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So any player that joins a club for free should be sold for free ?

Pogba came to juventus for free how much was he sold for ?

The list is endless

Lewandowski came to Bayern for free sold to Barca for 50M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

I dey wait for him response before I bust that myth.
it's really funny Tbh.
Once one person talk something and repeatedly says it, it becomes the truth even though it might be a lie.
Imagine the myth of saying Chelsea doesn't create enough chances grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
swiz123:

Of course we don't. Most of the paltry chances we create come from wingbacks and Auba isn't really the ideal striker for that.

Does this look like paltry number of chances created?

Make una dey fear small before spilling some info here na.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski came to Bayern for free sold to Barca for 50M

I purposely no wan use lewa

Maybe Bayern should have dashed us for free because they got him for free

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

and we finished third ,so bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

We've been seeing this for 2 years now, no be today.

If it takes Auba's arrival to make him start scoring those goals, then so be it.

Movements without end product, who e help?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

This is really a call for concern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jodera:
it's really funny Tbh.
Once one person talk something and repeatedly says it, it becomes the truth even though it might be a lie.
Imagine the myth of saying Chelsea doesn't create enough chances grin

I don paste screenshot for am directly from EPL website. Make him argue with the stats there.

Man City is the only team that created more big chances than us last season, yet Liverpool gathered more points than us. The problem? Conversion rate. Salah, Mane, Jota and co converts their chances while Lukau, Werner, Havertz and co fumble ours. That's just the difference.

If Auba comes, I believe our conversion rate will increase.

I no carry Auba matter for head as per say na him be the best striker around, No. But for the short term (a season or two) he can provide us those goals to compete in the highest level till we source a long term replacement for Lukaku and Werner that left. I no know whether na Havertz and Broja a big club Like Chelsea go use fight in four different competitions?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Skimple you sef know say Havertz no be player we go use get hope for the season.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

Omo, Una be 2nd sef
Una even create correct chances pass a whole Liverpool?? shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
amo123:
very stupid coach this tuchel. he reject ronaldo but want to buy aubameyang based on what stats? because of past relationship, does he think football is by emotion. a ballon dor winner legend player is available, he's rejecting based on what stats?. na emotion cfc carry reach this level, just imagine the boost and money ronaldo would give us. boehly better stop this nonsense coach support, think elite, buy ronaldo and tell tuchel to shut the Bleep up as boss, like abramovich would have done. and get that (dof) quickly. nonsense abamamayam!!!!
His wage is a turn off gaskiya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, Una be 2nd sef
Una even create correct chances pass a whole Liverpool?? shocked shocked

I read some things here I just SMH...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Excallibur:
His wage is a turn off gaskiya
his wage is not the problem , tuchel doesn't want him , boehly does , boehly is backing tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Look at us second in "Big chances missed". Tell me why we won't suffer. And some will be wondering where our problem is.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
If to say Werner straight him leg small, we for no dey carry first for hitting woodwork.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

I don paste screenshot for am directly from EPL website. Make him argue with the stats there.

Man City is the only team that created more big chances than us last season, yet Liverpool gathered more points than us. The problem? Conversion rate. Salah, Mane, Jota and co converts their chances while Lukau, Werner, Havertz and co fumble ours. That's just the difference.

If Auba comes, I believe our conversion rate will increase.

I no carry Auba matter for head as per say na him be the best striker around, No. But for the short term (a season or two) he can provide us those goals to compete in the highest level till we source a long term replacement for Lukaku and Werner that left. I no know whether na Havertz and Broja a big club Like Chelsea go use fight in four different competitions?
I just see the pix now and Omo, I'm surprised. I never expected Chelsea to be 2nd sha. I know they create chances well but I never thought it'll be more than Liverpool and even arsenal.

When I knew this "Chelsea does not create chances" was a big myth was last season against Burnley. I know how many correct chances Chelsea created yet they ended up drawing the game. The next week again, Chelsea played another Club (forgotten the name) and still missed chances and yet drew that game. After the game, instead of fans to blame the attack, I'm seeing Jorginho here and there. Then during the week I was still hearing "Chelsea doesn't create chances". Na there I know say most fans here just wan join the popular agenda and nothing more.

It was main reason I was somehow surprised this weekend when people were blaming Jorginho when it was the attack that was culpable for that draw even though Jorginho played one of the best game in Chelsea shirt. Then during the week, it went back to the same myth— Chelsea does not create chances.

Thanks for this eye-opening screenshot, I just hope say that myth agenda just die grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

I read some things here I just SMH...
Me too, I just dey Smh grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
calm down cheesy ,this vex no fit boil water ,I understand the reason tuchel prefers aubameyang to Ronaldo.

aubameyang and tuchel have both worked together and have blissful relationship.

Ronaldo is not a team player and gets easily frustrated if other players around him f*ck up all,hence creating chaos in the team.

tuchel wants players he can command and give instructions , Ronaldo to wants to be a boss on his own ,both can't work and will result to frequent clash.

Ronaldo arrival could dwindle the performance of others around him.

this is logical perspective , I no dey do emotional sh*t like other Chelsea supporters.
Ronaldo is not a team player so how come he has 272 assists and counting?? next it shows how elite Ronaldo is to tell the players to sit the Bleep up and improve or he blasts them. can aubameyang do that? so when Ronaldo was playing under Ferguson and mourinho even max allegri in juventus they no fit command am and they no work together abi? this also shows tuchels timidity and mediocrity mindset to fear big name. finally how will Ronaldo dwindle the performance of others around him? is their evidence for this statement or because of dead and mumu united players you talk like that. guy even if Ronaldo is selfish, hes world class elite, he even carried united last season as a 37 year old. wherever he goes he succeeds, so why will Chelsea be different?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:
Look at us second in "Big chances missed". Tell me why we won't suffer. And some will be wondering where our problem is.
Lol, imagine creating 81 big chances then converting only 10. shocked shocked

Then some quarters will blame Jorginho
Some will blame Tuchel
Some will blame 3 at the back formation

Leaving the main culprits In the team which is attack and goal conversion. Haba mana!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
amo123:
Ronaldo is not a team player so how come he has 272 assists and counting?? next it shows how elite Ronaldo is to tell the players to sit the Bleep up and improve or he blasts them. can aubameyang do that? so when Ronaldo was playing under Ferguson and mourinho even max allegri in juventus they no fit command am and they no work together abi? this also shows tuchels timidity and mediocrity mindset to fear big name. finally how will Ronaldo dwindle the performance of others around him? is their evidence for this statement or because of dead and mumu united players you talk like that that. guy even if Ronaldo is selfish, hes world class elite, he even carried united last season as a 37 year old. wherever he goes he succeeds, so why will Chelsea be different?
I am a Ronaldo fan but signing Ronaldo is a suicide mission but I don't want us to sign auba too,let's just carry our cross like that if there is no more striker abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:
this is why people will be looking for second man assist on midfielders.

Mancity creates a lot, converts more than half. We will create and miss more than half of our chances..

The only reason , some are against this deal is because aubameyang Will outscore haverts..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
amo123:
Ronaldo is not a team player so how come he has 272 assists and counting?? next it shows how elite Ronaldo is to tell the players to sit the Bleep up and improve or he blasts them. can aubameyang do that? so when Ronaldo was playing under Ferguson and mourinho even max allegri in juventus they no fit command am and they no work together abi? this also shows tuchels timidity and mediocrity mindset to fear big name. finally how will Ronaldo dwindle the performance of others around him? is their evidence for this statement or because of dead and mumu united players you talk like that. guy even if Ronaldo is selfish, hes world class elite, he even carried united last season as a 37 year old. wherever he goes he succeeds, so why will Chelsea be different?
when he went to juve , juve that was winning league back to back,were struggling to finish in top four, man packed his bag because the locker room were fired of his bullshit,so he came to mediocre man U instead of humbling himself in juve ,now he is paying the price ,tuchel doesn't want us to end the same way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, imagine creating 81 big chances then converting only 10. shocked shocked

Then some quarters will blame Jorginho
Some will blame Tuchel
Some will blame 3 at the back formation

Leaving the main culprits In the team which is attack and goal conversion. Haba mana!! grin grin

Agenda go always agend grin

If you break those big chances down sef, Jorginho go get some chunk from inside. But na Jorginho be our problem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
timbros:

Agenda go always agend grin

If you break those big chances down sef, Jorginho go get some chunk from inside. But na Jorginho be our problem.

They will prove how Jorginho was the cause of those missed chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
lordfalcao:
this is why people will be looking for second man assist on midfielders.

Mancity creates a lot, converts more than half. We will create and miss more than half of our chances..

The only reason , some are against this deal is because aubameyang Will outscore haverts..

Anything wey make us dey convert our chances in wholesale, na City we go dey contend no be Liverpool sef.

Our problem na goal scorers. There is no way our attack won't improve with Sterling and Auba there. Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ennyjay69:
I am a Ronaldo fan but signing Ronaldo is a suicide mission but I don't want us to sign auba too,let's just carry our cross like that if there is no more striker abeg
so that you can insult...joginho and Tuchel after any match.

There is nothing wrong signing Auba at all as IMO he suits our play...he has paced wch is very important to TT ball.....

Havertz has messed us up...Broja is not ready...Sterling misses chances like pamapers..Mount is not reliable ....

we need a good header too

i am only a bit against d price...clubs are milking boehly due to his very young experience in d game....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15221) (15222) (15223) (15224) (15225) (15226) (15227) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.