Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15282) (15283) (15284) (15285) (15286) (15287) (15288) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
donstan18:

The fact that most of my posts turns out to be true should be enough to tell y’all that I don’t criticize or call out players just for the sake of it.

Koulibaly will turn to Maguire of ManU if Tuchel fails to replace Silva as Kouli’s partner.
that koulibaly first Yellow card vex me eh ,asin why are you dragging his shirt? can't you mark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The guy must be having one hell of a day today.
Omo, e day must really be hell I tell you.
With the way him prediction dey go, e be like say I go just go do single bet — man u to win grin

This Kain reverse prophecy no suppose waste grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shelbyboss: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lmao see all of them ,when I called them out non reply ,na as they try win Dem come dey floody mention una goodnight ,shelbyboss you are stupid
Aaronson Rodrigo And Jack bid you farewell
With a seleh from world number one Mendy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, e day must really be hell I tell you.
With the way him prediction dey go, e be like say I go just go do single bet — man u to win grin

This Kain reverse prophecy no suppose waste grin

The time way e first come nahim worse pass. He go troll predict nonsense, na the opposite go happen.

Got to a point we started wishing him to predict our matches before kickoff... More like a Reverse prophecy as you said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Make Man Utd no loss tomorrow sha because I troll them eeh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shelbyboss:

Before I shut up please Leeds us in prayer
grin grin grin
Abeg gerara here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Even if Thiago Silva sits on the bench trust me, those with agenda against him will still find a way to a blame him for any goal we concede even if he doesn't make the match day squad.That's how long they can go to crave for likes and shares. They like Chelsea better than everyone here and know our problem than any other person.

Tuchel should just start benching him let see what's up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ibime:

ASM is not weak enough for the leprous fingers. Only weaklings will do.

Baba you dey imprison even your fellow fans? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The time way e first come nahim worse pass. He go troll predict nonsense, na the opposite go happen.

Got to a point we started wishing him to predict our matches before kickoff... More like a Reverse prophecy as you said.
Remember the time wey the mugu bring this nonsense come

WhoDeyHause:

You barkabots come to Chelsea thread to say rubbish so why does it pain you. tongue. When I finish lifting carabao cup. I'll come here to see Bilbao flog you.
Useless club.
He didn't see the carabao cup to lift and still witnessed us mauling Bilbao 4-0, If the werey na dibia na goat e go put inside innocent woman belle wey come meet am for miracle child

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shelbyboss: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lmao see all of them ,when I called them out non reply ,na as they try win Dem come dey floody mention una goodnight ,shelbyboss you are stupid
Aaronson Rodrigo And Jack bid you farewell
With a seleh from world number one Mendy

Cc: mukina2
rule 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
that koulibaly first Yellow card vex me eh ,asin why are you dragging his shirt? can't you mark

That was Thiago Silva's fault,he didn't mark on time and allowed the player to pass him which made Koulibaly to drag his shirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
donstan18:

Fake.

Change location and tweet after games and have people from different world of Twitter think you tweeted earlier because of time frame.

Casted update.
That post wasn't fake.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jodera:

Chelsea destroying Leeds — Leeds destroyed Chelsea 3-0 grin

Dead barka losing with lewafraudski flopping on his birthday — Barca flogged R. Sociedad 4-1 with "Lewanfraudski" scoring 2 goals grin

Livarpool destroying Manyoo — ?? embarassed embarassed

Capdan21 and Anfieldfan I don dey fear for Una tomorrow oo embarassed

Ellexy. y and Leyq. ute, seems tomorrow will be no gnashing and grinding of teeth at long last grin
I pray oo embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol, e be like say I go dey look forward to him prediction/hopes be that ooo.

Reverse prophecy at its finest grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shelbyboss: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
MorataFC:
grin grin grin Abeg gerara here cheesy

grin grin kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chelsea fans, between casillas and cech who is the better keeper?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ellexy:
That post wasn't fake.
To understand some kind post no suppose hard.

Read my post again Chief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
cuffee:
Chelsea fans, between casillas and cech who is the better keeper?
Cassilas should win UCL with Bosingwa as a starting defender.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ellexy:
I pray oo embarassed
Lol, just go sleep with full eyes closed, prophet whodey.hause got you covered!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Who dey watch dis Nigeria vs Netherland mach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

To understand some kind post no suppose hard.

Read my post again Chief.
The person who tweeted that didn't do the shit you're talking about. Visit that tweet and see receipts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Ellexy:
The person who tweeted that didn't do the shit you're talking about. Visit that tweet and see receipts.
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, just go sleep with full eyes closed, prophet whodey.hause got you covered!!
By this time tomorrow some people body go dey tell them and some go they smile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Android22:
What is Maxim doing that Grealish did not do better for Aston Villa? Take-ons? Goals? Assists? Decision-making? Villa know what they are missing since Grealish left. I personally would have wanted him over Foden today even though he is not a winger. lol.

Was Grealish at Aston Villa, when Maximin was destroying everyone in your defence? Maximin is useful for Newcastle while Grealish is useless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
Who dey watch dis Nigeria vs Netherland mach
we are trailing by 2 goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

How many times have you watched Maximin against a parking bus team?

Watch him in this video, see why he can take on any parked bus and stop this fable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpdULi5FQM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Chelsea destroying Leeds, Livarpool destroying dead manyoo, and dead barka losing with lewafraudski flopping on his birthday will be a really good day. cool.
How's the day going sir

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2022
airmark:

Watch him in this video, see why he can take on any parked bus and stop this fable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpdULi5FQM
I like this guy more than you can imagine, but you must always understand that there’s no football metric, achievements, agenda or stats that will place this guy ahead of Sterling.

He’s way beneath Sterling. Lol, leave your hatred for Pep relationship with Sterling and accept the simple truth. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
coward why you no mention me since
You see as you nor get sense cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Abeg Kilishihunter LEED us in vawulence step cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Barca is dead
They don scam sociedadgrin
Abeg LEED us to Barca's grave cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

I like this guy more than you can imagine, but you must always understand that there’s no football metric, achievements, agenda or stats that will place this guy ahead of Sterling.

He’s way beneath Sterling. Lol, leave your hatred for Pep relationship with Sterling and accept the simple truth. grin

We need a player like him against teams that park bus, to free our other spineless attackers that need a lot of space before they can score. Klopp is a master in detecting such players while others go for players already in top clubs.

At present, he will send Sterling away from LWF in Chelsea, just as the fate the Jamaican suffers with the 3 lions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15282) (15283) (15284) (15285) (15286) (15287) (15288) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.