Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747768 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15321) (15322) (15323) (15324) (15325) (15326) (15327) ... (19423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I go sha qualify, Bayern strong pass me I no deny but inter no fit qualify ahead of me
Bayern Munich is not stronger than Barcelona this season.
Compare first eleven, player to player.

You have no idea how dangerous this current Barcelona is.
Just wait till we are fully settled.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
drisham:

AC Milan fit beat Chelsea and we go still qualify

Bayern,inter 3 losses and last season repeats itself

You will pretend the last time Barca and inter shared group you didn’t know what happen

I will understand you trolling Barca with Bayern ,but inter ? Make it make sense ,they have been no time they have been better than Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
OhBritannia:

when Una wan settle, do o before Bayern scatter Una enter Europa again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
All the best gys , we go support una no matter what .. just make sure you give 100%

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
OhBritannia:

Bayern Munich is better than Barca this season don't get overconfidence.

Their attack is better than your attack
Their midfield is better than yours
Your backline is better than theirs
Their goalkeeper is better than yours.

Anything can happen in football and I believe you have a chance to match them this time but your team is not better than Bayern Munich.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
OVA200:

Anything can happen in football and I believe you have a chance to match them this time but your team is not better than Bayern Munich.
u forgot to add

Xavi hasn’t won a spoon as a coach

Good players but amateur coach

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
OVA200:

This one will just open mouth and talk wa!!!!!!!

I blame goal dot com and livescore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You will pretend the last time Barca and inter shared group you didn’t know what happen

I will understand you trolling Barca with Bayern ,but inter ? Make it make sense ,they have been no time they have been better than Barca
Let's just watch sha

You know benefica shocked y'all last season?
I go like make Una beat raumdeuter team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kantebets:
u forgot to add

Lol
And how many months has the said xavi spent at barça? E be like you want make we open lampard file asap

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
OVA200:

Bayern back line and midfield is not better oga

Attack is just mane ,the rest aren’t better

Be sincere abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The last time Inter and Barca met ,velverde was sleeping while virgin 16 year old ansu fati and some other young guys destroyed conte best 11
Conte’s best? They didn’t win the league that season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

And how many months has the said xavi spent at barça? E be like you want make we open lampard file asap
xavi oversaw cops del Rey
Super cup and europa league

He won nothing

He is still an amateur
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlueAngel444:
when Una wan settle, do o before Bayern scatter Una enter Europa again grin grin
They will be dragging with inter for a second spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
Very true.
It's not easy, dedicating their time in learning so many languages.
Well if the pay is right, the motivation to learn will be there. I am sure UEFA and FIFA pays them very well.
Omo those guys are impressive. I'm sure they speak Dutch and Portuguese too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kantebets:
xavi oversaw cops del Rey
Super cup and europa league

He won nothing

He is still an amateur
How many months did he spend at the Barca job compared to lampard? Barça that was weak in different areas which prompted us to spend this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bayern back line and midfield is not better oga

Attack is just mane ,the rest aren’t better

Be sincere abeg
You should at least take your time to read properly Andrewliversalt.

I said Your back line is better than their.

To me thier best midfield combo would be kimmich, Goretka, musiala.
Bring out your midfield combo that can beat this?

Their attack is only Mane but your attack is not only lewandowski.
Your are telling me dembele, raphinha, Ferran Torres, ansu fati is better than gnarbry, coman, Leroy Sane, Thomas Muller.

Be truthful now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

How many months did he spend at the Barca job compared to lampard?
lampard failed we chased him away

We don’t babysit amateur coaches here

Xavi in 9 months lost 3 trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
This one will just open mouth and talk wa!!!!!!!

I blame goal dot com and livescore
Keep on ranting dindinrin
You think Everybody is like you that only watch and talk about Barca only (even that Barca talk is mostly trash). I'm not a Barca fans but I have not missed any of your match this season including your pre-season.

I can tell more about your team even more than you do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kantebets:

You chased him away when he failed after buying Werner, harvertz, Ziyech, Let xavi fail first after trying to build his team before you term him an amateur, Also xavi hasn't spent up to 9 months competiting with barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kantebets:
u forgot to add

Lol
I don't think that is a determinant here because it's not a final or a knockout.

And Bayern Munich coach is also relatively new to match of this magnitude and hasn't won anything either bar last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
OVA200:
You should at least take your time to read properly Andrewliversalt.

I said Your back line is better than their.

To me thier best midfield combo would be kimmich, Goretka, musiala.
Bring out your midfield combo that can beat this?

Their attack is only Mane but your attack is not only lewandowski.
Your are telling me dembele, raphinha, Ferran Torres, ansu fati is better than gnarbry, coman, Leroy Sane, Thomas Muller.

Be truthful now.

Okay sir ,no vex about the back line

Those attack is not better than mine either

FDJ pedri busquets /kessie are better ,only kimmich there will make my team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kantebets:

Xavi only lost Europa league

Be smart enough to know Barca where so bad last season in the champions league and was 9th in the league when xavi took over ,but in your small mind xavi lost 3 trophies

Be truthful to yourself at times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Plus we're also not done in the transfer window, Them go play high line, We sef go follow play highline, I'm not confident of a result at their Allianz arena but for camp nou with this present squad we go rugged am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Plus we're also not done in the transfer window, Them go play high line, We sef go follow play highline, I'm not confident of a result at their Allianz arena but for camp nou with this present squad we go rugged am

I just Dey smile for where I dey

I can accept the Bayern banter for now ,but you see that inter millan ehnn grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bayern no even get better players pass Barca ,but una no Kuku Dey watch ball
sharap! ,Bayern this season dey hot ,Dem go wire una wetin no good

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
no more leao be that!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Xavi only lost Europa league

Be smart enough to know Barca where so bad last season in the champions league and was 9th in the league when xavi took over ,but in your small mind xavi lost 3 trophies

Be truthful to yourself at times
super cup nko

Let’s not forget he was appointed based on sentiments of being a club legend,like lampard, and is not yet an experience coach

He has won nothing as a manager

Don’t forget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Those attack is not better than yours?
I think you're joking right now.

A fit Goretka will bench De jong and Jessie roll in one.
Kimmich and Goretka combo offer so much to a team midfield; top-level passing,
top-level marking,
top-level press resistance,
top-level control,
top-level mentality,
top-level progressive passing and so on.

We can't say this for any Barca midfield combo right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
the group matches looks boring at least two big teams suppose to dey jam for each group ,oh well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Airmark you still dey badmouth this guy?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
sharap! ,Bayern this season dey hot ,Dem go wire una wetin no good
so my guy abeg try end your fast way of telling peeps shut up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15321) (15322) (15323) (15324) (15325) (15326) (15327) ... (19423) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, monerozi5590, NOBODYY, afrodoc2, airmark(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.