Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626976 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15325) (15326) (15327) (15328) (15329) (15330) (15331) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2022
A40:
Busquets to ti lule like 6 seasons ago. Since Iniesta and Xavi retired Busquets has not provided any respectable performances for club or country. Someone that is enjoying Catalan tax.

If Busquets was African they would have chased him from Barcelona donkey years ago

Is it not Busquets the whole world was praising just last year for his wonderful performance for Spain in Euro? He missed the first 2 games which Spain couldn’t win, only for him to come back and Spain started winning and he even got 2 consecutive MOTM.

When he met the eventual UEFA best player in the semifinal, Jorginho no see ball play.
Rodri is not even guaranteed a starting spot for this World Cup sef.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:
There is difference between team success and individual brilliance and luck/fortune/randomness plays a part in success. I remember a game Barcelona played against Almeria were Diego Alves the Almerian GK conceded 8goals although he was better than Valdez but on that day he suffered a humiliating defeat while Valdez was on the opposite side resting.

What’s your point about Valdez ?

Na him fault say Almeria no target am ?

Every GK dream is to relax more at their goal post than saving goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2022
zeusis:

what are ifs in football?
Anytime barca and bayern are up against eachother, they may be evenly matched but bayern would always be favourites to win the tie.
You are talking about them losing to villareal, atleast they got to the QFs. Did barca not join a couple of plumbers, farmers and taxi drivers in Europa??

It’s now they got to the quarter finals

But you all wrote Villarreal off by calculating the number of goals they will conceded grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2022
homesteady:

Is it not Busquets the whole world was praising just last year for his wonderful performance for Spain in Euro? He missed the first 2 games which Spain couldn’t win, only for him to come back and Spain started winning and he even got 2 consecutive MOTM.

When he met the eventual UEFA best player in the semifinal, Jorginho no see ball play.

At best ,Na only age go make kimmich enter team ahead of busquets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Arsen Zakharyan's agent, Pavel Andreev on #Chelsea links: "This is true. Everything is close." Figure is also €15m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What’s your point about Valdez ?

Na him fault say Almeria no target am ?

Every GK dream is to relax more at their goal post than saving goals
Read to understand. Your fellow Barca fan was saying because of Busquets achievements makes him automatically a better player, I retorted with the Alves vs Valdez situation in a match where the former was better than the latter but because one was in a better team he achieved more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:

Read to understand. Your fellow Barca fan was saying because of Busquets achievements makes him automatically a better player, I retorted with the Alves vs Valdez situation in a match where the former was better than the latter but because one was in a better team he achieved more

Busquets is better than kimmich with everything and not just achievements

Victor alves is better than Diego alves with everything

Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
homesteady:

Even in the nations League final that France won, he was the one who punted the long pass from deep that oyarzabal scored from and still won the player of the match ahead of pogba who was also impressive, Busquets that didn't play for us last week, our midfield turned to mammy market with hardly any balance and cohesion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DanieleLorenzo: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Chelsea fans hiding behind Mummy Madrid's back to pelt brother Barça.
Chelsea fans hiding behind Daddy Bayern's back to pelt brother Barça. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Arsen Zakharyan's agent, Pavel Andreev on #Chelsea links: "This is true. Everything is close." Figure is also €15m

watched his highlights,he looks like a stronger right footed havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:

The way they hype some of the carryalongs in Barca is ridiculous to say the least, Busquets that led Barca to disgraceful losses with him culpable for midfield collapse is the same person he's praising over Kimmich
Kimmich has also been on the receiving end of a 5-0 beating by mochengladbach last season so forget that one big man, The only thing he has over busquet is age, pace, versatility and probably crossing ability since he started out as a RB but as a pure CDM he'll have to do a whole lot more, I mean a whole lot more to be put in the same sentence as busi when his career ends

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

At best ,Na only age go make kimmich enter team ahead of busquets
Na so I see Astrid dey compare musiala to pedri yesterday, I was dazed man, Niccur gave me emotional damage, Person wey Bellingham and camavinga no even reach currently, When this their new boy mathys tels start to dey statpad for bayernsliga they come soon start to compare am with Fati
Busquets that we've still not been able to get a nail on replacement for him when he leaves next summer

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Na so I see Astrid dey compare musiala to pedri yesterday, I was dazed man, Niccur gave me emotional damage, Person wey Bellingham and camavinga no even reach currently, When this their new boy mathys tels start to dey statpad for bayernsliga they come soon start to compare am with Fati
Busquets that we've still not been able to get a nail on replacement for him when he leaves next summer

Bayern fans won’t even compare Musiala to pedri ,it’s Chelsea fans , Lol

I don’t know what these guys are even trying yo prove self ,I thought they hate Bayern more than Barca ,never knew they love bayern more grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:

The way they hype some of the carryalongs in Barca is ridiculous to say the least, Busquets that led Barca to disgraceful losses with him culpable for midfield collapse is the same person he's praising over Kimmich

Kimmich was there when mochengladbach disgraced Bayern cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

cheesy cheesy

And they claim to be a big club ,now hiding under their enemy Bayern to troll Barca

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bayern fans won’t even compare Musiala to pedri ,it’s Chelsea fans , Lol

I don’t know what these guys are even trying yo prove self ,I thought they hate Bayern more than Barca ,never knew they love bayern more grin
Musiala spent his formative years at their Cobham Academy probably explains why
E be like you don forget say na we be the most hated foreign club inside England grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Musiala spent his formative years at their Cobham Academy probably explains why
E be like you don forget say na we be the most hated foreign club inside England grin
So na Cobham product grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
grin

The enemy of your enemy is truly your friend

Omoh, Bayern get fans ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Kimmich isn’t all that to be very honest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

how is pedri better than camavinga?

Know when to stop capping.
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:

Is there another Kimmich or the one playing for Bayern you're saying he isn't half as good as Busquets? Busquets is the more successful player but in terms of technical ability, strength, speed, vision and positional awareness Kimmich is the better player. Because of his versatility is why you are downgrading as a CM/DM midfielder.

Ibime:

Keep deceiving yourself while Kimmich continue to flog Busquet like small pikin everytime they meet.

Ibime, you've never been a fan of non-pacy players irrespective of their other abilities. So, arguing with you on that part would be stupid.

I'm not downplaying Kimmivh, but at best like someone said, his only advantage over Busquets would be age. Asides from that, he's gonna have to settle for second best, that's if there's space for him there.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Realtord43:

gringrin
Pedri has been included in the Euro 2020 team of the year at age 18
Pedri was the Euros 2020 young player of the tournament
Pedri was the ballon d or 2021 golden boy winner (which camavinga also looks likely to win) In fact he cleared every award given to the best youngster in Europe for that year
Pedri has been shortlisted in a top 30 ballon d or standing
Pedri was in the 2021/2022 la liga team of the season
Pedri won the best goal of the season in the 2021/2022 la liga season
Bayern were rumoured to make a record bid for the lad before we tied him down with a new contract
Barça's midfield suffered from less creativity after he got injured against frankfurt, Reason why we had to leave most of the playmaking to Alba, dembele and busquets
Note that I'm using individual metrics not trophies won

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Realtord43:

gringrin

Make we hear word abeg.. Pedri to which Cama? You guys just like to ensure that you troll for the sake of it.

Ball playing ability?
On/of ball movement?
Dribbling?
Passing?
Finishing?
Composure?
Speed?
Defensively?

These are some criteria for judging and I'll like us to judge... Add more to it, if you wouldn't mind.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s now they got to the quarter finals

But you all wrote Villarreal off by calculating the number of goals they will conceded grin
I have no business with that. The guy I quoted qlreqdy wrote of bayern and trolled them with their loss against villareal whereas barca was equally shit last campaign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Stop making noise. Kimmich is better than all the useless average midfielders that played in your dead club's history. How can you be comparing basket that messi has been helping his average career in life? Someone that if he is running I that is walking will still be faster than him.

You have been tasked with one thing and one thing alone on this thread... Sports prediction. That's the only thing you should be offering.

Your footballing opinion is null and void.. So bounce and go prepare weekend predictions for us.

Men day wait!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Make we hear word abeg.. Pedri to which Cama? You guys just like to ensure that you troll for the sake of it.

Ball playing ability?
On/of ball movement?
Dribbling?
Passing?
Finishing?
Composure?
Speed?
Defensively?

These are some criteria for judging and I'll like us to judge... Add more to it, if you wouldn't mind.
Just tell him to go and check out pedri's goals against galatasaray and sevilla last season, The whole field may be burning but pedri will still remain as cool as ice, Notice how he dropped back to be a DLP last week to gain back control in the midfield, An attacking midfielder ooh, FDJ wey Chelsea fans wan die for don become second in command after the bobo rn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Just tell him to go and check out pedri's goals against galatasaray and sevilla last season, The whole field may be burning but pedri will still remain as cool as ice, Notice how he dropped back to be a DLP last week to gain back control in the midfield, An attacking midfielder ooh, FDJ wey Chelsea fans wan die for don become second in command after the bobo rn

Imagine the level of insolence and debate they are tryna force. The same one that's prone to mistakes when being pressed. Baba cannot even manage two straight games as a starter and drop a master class except as a sub.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2022
There is no where in this earth or even Jupiter that Pedri can be compared to Musiala even Camavinga, the distance is like using back-pedaling to travel from Lagos to Maiduguri but Kimmich is technically better than Busquet but depending on the tactical set-up, Busquet can get more game time than kimmich if both were to play in the same team. I am not even a Barcelona fan

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

They will soon hide behind Memelodi Sundowns's back grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Pedri has been included in the Euro 2020 team of the year at age 18
Pedri was the Euros 2020 young player of the tournament
Pedri was the ballon d or 2021 golden boy winner (which camavinga also looks likely to win) In fact he cleared every award given to the best youngster in Europe for that year
Pedri has been shortlisted in a top 30 ballon d or standing
Pedri was in the 2021/2022 la liga team of the season
Pedri won the best goal of the season in the 2021/2022 la liga season
Bayern were rumoured to make a record bid for the lad before we tied him down with a new contract
Barça's midfield suffered from less creativity after he got injured against frankfurt, Reason why we had to leave most of the playmaking to Alba, dembele and busquets
Note that I'm using individual metrics not trophies won
If it by award, Ronato sanches nd martial has bn on pedri level before..hw wuld u rate them nw?

acknowledge pedri is good..but better than camavinga..NO WAY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:
There is no where in this earth or even Jupiter that Pedri can be compared to Musiala even Camavinga, the distance is like using back-pedaling to travel from Lagos to Maiduguri but Kimmich is technically better than Busquet but depending on the tactical set-up, Busquet can get more game time than kimmich if both were to play in the same team. I am not even a Barcelona fan

You forget Mars and Saturn...

Pedri is better than Musiala and cama

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Cama never see better chance shine, based on KCM.

I will revisit this argument in 1-2 years time. Cama must've become a regular starter by then.

For now, Pedri is bigger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15325) (15326) (15327) (15328) (15329) (15330) (15331) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, izzou(m), tng(f), Silentgroper(m), timbros(m), BlueRayDick, DammyOlu123(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.