Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513864 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15377) (15378) (15379) (15380) (15381) (15382) (15383) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
popizaino:

The bolded reveals why your predictions are always the opposite. Being bias will always expose itself without even trying.

Real Madrid vs Valencia UCL finals .....Real Madrid won

Bayern Munich vs Dortmund......Bayern M won

Man united vs Chelsea...........Man united won

Real Madrid vs A. Madrid ....... Real Madrid won.

Ac Milan vs Juventus.........Ac Milan won.

Chelsea vs Man city ..........Chelsea won

You can see a pattern with the more traditional teams winning when meeting with other less traditional team from the same league but somehow you expected Tottenham to beat Liverpool because of your bias leaving all this factors that were not favourable to Totteham.
So it favourable for chelsea to win MAN CITY..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lewandowski will answer when you need him in that box18.

Quality CF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
I am a Chelsea fan and I wish Pochettino on Chelsea and he go better for me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
popizaino:
I am a Chelsea fan and I wish Pochettino on Chelsea and he go better for me.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
I said IF the ball was not in play it will only be a red card but the corner still stays with Tottenham. You proved to me that the ball was in play so I rested my case.
Why you dey lie now.
You said the decision of the VAR or referee will have no impact in the retake of the corner.

Abi no be you be this.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
Parking the bus is not the same as counter attacking football.
If it's low block, defensive formation or another term all I know he was defending to hit bayern on the counter which mbappe scored his two goals from. Tuchel didn't do that when he coached Dortmund against them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
wow if this is true then nice one from ragnick ,only him know what he suffered under that fraud ,plus this transfer fit satisfy everybody

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
airmark:
Where's Apari Raumdeuter, Lordfatcow, A40 aka Ajakaja40?

Belotti can never be clubless like I told you, he turned down many bids as he only wanted to remain in Italy and play for Mou.

Belotti has resumed his backup duties to Tammy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:

Quality CF

Bundesliga tax
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
TT is a good coach. He used attacking formations in his first season there and we saw the results. However, when injuries happened he changed style and the results dipped.

Pochettino did not have a balanced PSG team. They were clearly top heavy and he could not bench anyone. They were good in attack but average else where so of course, the effect was shown.

We are not discussing who is better OVERALL. Stick to attacking philosophies, advanced positions players take, improvements in attacking displays and output in players/teams over the course of their coaching careers. Poch is better than TT in those.
You just dey run from pilllar to post.

We did not change our style last season after injury that's why loftus-cheek, pulisic became RWB and tried to recall Emerson palmeri from his loan.

PSG did not have a balance team and we're only good at attack when it's get to pochettino's turn abi.
Then how did Tuchel manage to concede lesser goals to pochettino and despite having way more attacking output?

Who's discussing who is better overall with you.
Proof your claim or shut up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
youngZee23:
So it favourable for chelsea to win MAN CITY..

No.

I'm sure that's what you want to hear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
OVA200:
Why you dey lie now.
You said the decision of the VAR or referee will have no impact in the retake of the corner.

Abi no be you be this.
Thank you for showing us you can't read. You did not see the part about ball in play? Did I not tell you that my recollection was that the ball was not in play? When you said it was in play did I disagree? Stop wasting my time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
OVA200:
You just dey run from pilllar to post.

We did not change our style last season after injury that's why loftus-cheek, pulisic became RWB and tried to recall Emerson palmeri from his loan.

PSG did not have a balance team and we're only good at attack when it's get to pochettino's turn abi.
Then how did Tuchel manage to concede lesser goals to pochettino and despite having way more attacking output?

Who's discussing who is better overall with you.
Proof your claim or shut up.
You are now asking me about conceding less goals even when attacking pedigree is being discussed. lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If it's low block, defensive formation or another term all I know he was defending to hit bayern on the counter which mbappe scored his two goals from. Tuchel didn't do that when he coached Dortmund against them.
Did Tuchel win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
lol what is the high line metric? If I wanted to know which team fouled more or scored more we can collate such data. How will you do so for high line?

Can you tell me the games Liverpool did not play a high line last season?
Alaye stop being cocky.
The picture i posted clearly show which team play high-line most and if you doubt it then head in to The athletic website to read it, so all this rubbish you are saying I have no business with it.

I'm not saying Liverpool did not play high-line or anything I'm just proofing to you that Chelsea also play a high-line and that symbolize we play attacking football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
OVA200:
Alaye stop being cocky.
The picture i posted clearly show which team play high-line most and if you doubt it then head in to The athletic website to read it, so all this rubbish you are saying I have no business with it.

I'm not saying Liverpool did not play high-line or anything I'm just proofing to you that Chelsea also play a high-line and that symbolize we play attacking football.
Just shattap. If you have sworn an oath to be an olodo for the rest of your life must I join you?

Did I tell you Chelsea never played a high line? I said any graphic claiming Chelsea played a high line more times than Liverpool is from a blind and cretinous bellend which you clearly are as well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
Thank you for showing us you can't read. You did not see the part about ball in play? Did I not tell you that my recollection was that the ball was not in play? When you said it was in play did I disagree? Stop wasting my time.
You still dey lie when you are faces with clear evidence.

Show me where you stated IF the ball was in play in the screenshot I posted.

Or is WOULD same as IF?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
All these self-disrespecting bellends sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chelsea are readying offer for Peterborough's Ronnie Edwards.

~
@footyinsider247
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
OVA200:
You still dey lie when you are faces with clear evidence.

Show me where you stated IF the ball was in play in the screenshot I posted.

Or is WOULD same as IF?
Do you know what it means for a ball to be in play? Abi you did not see where I said WHEN the cross came in. Why are you avoiding the other conversations that ensued? Is your name KingBolton? Did I not converse with you? Bring the screenshots where I even told you my recollection of the corner was that Romero already was pulling the hair before the cross came in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
All these self-disrespecting bellends sef.
you disrespected yourself by ghosting when you should have payed your debt and chopped off your hands!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
You are now asking me about conceding less goals even when attacking pedigree is being discussed. lol
I pull that up when you said pochettino is trying to the PSG team he inherited from Tuchel which is not balance and only good at attack.
To show you it's a lie that he want to balance the PSG because if he want to the defensive aspect will not be worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
lateefGRDT:
you disrespected yourself by ghosting when you should have payed your debt and chopped off your hands!!
Can you bring any proof that I owe anyone money and that I should have chopped my hands off?

I am interested in seeing the proof. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
popizaino:

No.

I'm sure that's what you want to hear.
Lol..but u said that more traditional teams always win the less traditional teams in thesame league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
OVA200:
I pull that up when you said pochettino is trying to the PSG team he inherited from Tuchel which is not balance and only good at attack.
To show you it's a lie that he want to balance the PSG because if he want to the defensive aspect will not be worse.
English please. I don't speak fluent gibberish like you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
Can you bring any proof that I owe anyone money and that I should have chopped my hands off?

I am interested in seeing the proof. Thanks.
because you deactivated your elruditor acct
You think say u wise cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Lol..but u said that more traditional teams always win the less traditional teams in thesame league.

Yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin This thread sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:

Quality CF

Two Boh, for you!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Was it not under Tuchel that Dembele and Auba cooked that year with attacking football? Tuchel took lowly rated Mainz to Europe if I'm not mistaken with attacking football. Under him Neymar cooked in PSG likewise Mbappe.

Our misfiring and incompetent attacking players are to be blamed for this recency bias against Tuchel. Take for instance against Leicester Sterling missed a couple of chances and Havertz couldn't attack the box while some balls were played.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AsiwajuJagaban: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wilfred Zaha is Blue!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
popizaino:

If we take your point and juxtapose it with that of other managers like Pelligrini with similar managerial trajectory like that of Pochettino, you will see that you are very wrong. Pelligrini later won the league with 2x after not being able to do with the teams below.

Villarreal
Malaga
Real madrid
Man city
what's poch's style of play?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15377) (15378) (15379) (15380) (15381) (15382) (15383) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), AdisaOwala, CallTheCops(m), afrodoc2, bolu96(m), Sportsweb, andrewbaba44, CaptainZubi, WhoDeyHause, Vischy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.