Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15389) (15390) (15391) (15392) (15393) (15394) (15395) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
zeusis:

its not like they have not gotten a point all season
I swear . They beat an average team yet he was sacked cos he lost against 3 top teams.

Dem never talk wetin dey do dem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kantebets:
So Gallagher is not as good as Cheek according to you
he said utility player, u do know what that means abi shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
DExponential:
If both of them are fit, I'm seeing 30+ goals in the league.
would be more interesting seeing how a 442 with both Cucurella LM and Chilwell LB would be like, and James at RM cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
now you are talking! Gallagher will make a good DM
DM how na??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jodera:
I swear . They beat an average team yet he was sacked cos he lost against 3 top teams.

Dem never talk wetin dey do dem
its common knowledge they don't stand a chance against pool, city and gunners. Maybe the board has something against him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
airmark:

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter has corrupted many initially sound minds here with his 'always engage' nonsense. See the almighty Vidic running away like a coward according to those ignorant VVD mockers.

None of them will comment on this, as it destroys their VVD agenda.
how to measure the grade of a person's brain here is to check how effective and deep raum's brainwashing has entered their posts. It's because there brain isn't high enough to resist the corrosive amala "turning"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
drisham:
No excuses

But I thought pep was the one spending 500milla on his defence undecided
lol at least uncant compare it to Bayern that have two £68m CBs that's 140m in a league that dorminate

Chelsea dey try raise head survive na cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DanieleLorenzo: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
how to measure the grade of a person's brain here is to check how effective and deep raum's brainwashing has entered there posts. It's because there brain isn't high enough to resist the corrosive amala "turning"
Walahi, some times I ask my self if that man dey run restaurant before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
would be more interesting seeing how a 442 with both Cucurella LM and Chilwell LB would be like, and James at RM cool
The creativity there shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
DExponential:

The creativity there shocked
it's just sad no top nine or front two to benefit from it cry

Till Auba comes sha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

Walahi, some times I ask my self if that man dey run restaurant before.
because him dey get constant customers na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueMann:
Today will be VERY HOT
bwet raining is falling now o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
DeadPresidents:

That shouldn’t happen o. Pep will be unbeatable!

Joaõ Felìx is the most complete forward in the world under 25 years of age. He is visionary, intelligent, an aerial threat and just oozes quality with his touches.

A true generational talent. Only thing holding him back is injuries and Simeone Haram-ball
the same Simone that managed Griezmann, Suarez, Costa, and other attackers. Felix improved in his second season but then those injuries are what they are, you can't blame Simeone for that. Do you think if Felix swapped with Leao he would do better than him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
hensben:
And what did they win with him. Someone that was getting injured every market days. Robben is my guy though but the truth must be said, you can’t achieve anything with unfit players.

Another foolish talk. Madrid won the LA liga with Robben. You don't know much about football you should sit back and read posts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Another foolish talk. Madrid won the LA liga with Robben. You don't know much about football you should sit back and read posts
So because they won a local league once now make you think you’ve said something. Madrid standard is more than winning a local league or you now celebrate local league now since your Oga nor gree deliver for Europe for 11 years now after spending billions and coached formidable teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
the same Simone that managed Griezmann, Suarez, Costa, and other attackers. Felix improved in his second season but then those injuries are what they are, you can't blame Simeone for that. Do you think if Felix swapped with Leao he would do better than him

All I know is that the boy will cook under any progressive manager.

Give Felix to Pep, Klopp, EtH, Ancelotti or any manager that sets his team to play on the front foot and just watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
airmark:

grin grin grin

Ramdeuter has corrupted many initially sound minds here with his 'always engage' nonsense. See the almighty Vidic running away like a coward according to those ignorant VVD mockers.

None of them will comment on this, as it destroys their VVD agenda.

How many people will watch that and tag that as running away?

There is nothing wrong in a player getting dribbled. All great defenders got dribbled. There is everything wrong in a defender refusing to engage and running away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
hensben:
So because they won a local league once now make you think you’ve said something. Madrid standard is more than winning a local league or you now celebrate local league now since your Oga nor gree deliver for Europe for 11 years now after spending billions and coached formidable teams.

The same trophy Mourinho won in 3 seasons at Madrid despite having 2 former balon dor Ronaldo and Kaka.

Madrid in 2 seasons won 1 league with Robben.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
emmyluizzz:

dream on...go get yourself a play station although I know you can't afford it

every tom dick and Harry don dey put mouth for Chelsea matter...no be only Chelsea transfer you go handle...handle plus the owners join
So PlayStation is a big deal that you can’t afford. Lol. To me, it’s not a big deal so I will let you dwell in your ignorance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
how to measure the grade of a person's brain here is to check how effective and deep raum's brainwashing has entered their posts. It's because there brain isn't high enough to resist the corrosive amala "turning"

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Marcos Alonso to Barcelona is 100% done, reports @gerardromero

Chelsea's insistence on offloading Alonso before agreeing any deal on Aubameyang seems to be paying off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chelsea continue to try to seal the transfer of midfielder Arsen Zakharyan and are exploring options to guarantee Dinamo Moscow a payment. New direct contacts now scheduled between Chelsea and Dinamo Moscow for Zakharyan. - @hrachoff

1 of the 3 more signings to join Chelsea soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

How many people will watch that and tag that as running away?

Must you always lie? How did Carlton Cole get into the box when he was initially with the ball at the sideline? I will always expose you and your lies. grin

https://twitter.com/GiveItToMilner/status/1542545168187805696?t=2YVEKSaaA9Q4mJwQ0L56MA&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
It's sad that 5 attackers in Chelsea tried forcing their moves away from the club or frankly away from Tuchel, and even the only one who would say isn't too happy about it.

Pulisic sees himself as the unlucky one among Ziyech, Odoi, Lukaku, Werner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chelsea have the option to re call Hudson Odoi in January from his loan at Leverkusen if they want to. #CFC

Maybe the upcoming world cup as something to do with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
It's sad that 5 attackers in Chelsea tried forcing their moves away from the club or frankly away from Tuchel, and even the only one who would say isn't too happy about it.

Pulisic sees himself as the unlucky one among Ziyech, Odoi, Lukaku, Werner
Make him dey go, dem dey do like say dem be one star player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Walai they should have calm down

Bournemouth loosing 9-0 to Liverpool is equivalent of Man U loosing 4-0 to brentford
I tell you. I can't believe they could sack Scott Parker just because of him losing to top teams. Tbh, dem never tell us the main reason sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
potland:
when you play mancity, liverpool, arsenal in quick succesion, you dont stand a chance
reason why it's shocking he was sacked embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Alonso... I will miss your sweet left foot sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jodera:
I tell you. I can't believe they could sack Scott Parker just because of him losing to top teams. Tbh, dem never tell us the main reason sad
E be like dem don mean am before, as him lose Baba chop sack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueMann:
Alonso... I will miss your sweet left foot sha
Make e go enjoy the left foot for Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Aubameyang seriously coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (15389) (15390) (15391) (15392) (15393) (15394) (15395) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.