Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728532 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (19392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2012
blood in ma eyes ..

ice in ma vein

AVB was having a sweet coffee drink when the third goal entered grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
How a 50m striker who is not injured would be kept on the bench in a crucial UCL game leaves a lot to be desired. Its either the coach does not know what he is doing or the said striker is a disgrace to the amount he was bought.

6or me Torres has not helped himself at all, arguements like the team needs to play to torres's strenght is rather weak, the question is the few times torres has been given the ball what did he do with it. The guy just can't re-enact the form that we all know him to be and its pathetic.

Torres has failed woefully and to even suggest playing a false 9 in the game against juv is an indictment on his game. Even from set pieces we don't see torres attempting to head the ball or attack the ball as a striker should consistently do.

Juv were far better yesternite, they passed the ball with more conviction and I think saying chelsea was two goals down b4 Torres came on is not the issue, Torres has been on the field for 90minutes and chelsea would still have lost the game.
When players are not confident that if they give torres the ball he would do justice they tend to take irrational decisions, then playing a false 9 like they did against juv is also an experiment that backed fired all because a certain 50million pound striker has refused to hit form. At least during the days of drogba worst case scenerio is lob the ball upfront and let the one man army do justice, there is always a 50/50 chance something will haPpen, with Torres, there is no option.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2012
coded guy: How a 50m striker who is not injured would be kept on the bench in a crucial UCL game leaves a lot to be desired. Its either the coach does not know what he is doing or the said striker is a disgrace to the amount he was bought.

6or me Torres has not helped himself at all, arguements like the team needs to play to torres's strenght is rather weak, the question is the few times torres has been given the ball what did he do with it. The guy just can't re-enact the form that we all know him to be and its pathetic.

Torres has failed woefully and to even suggest playing a false 9 in the game against juv is an indictment on his game. Even from set pieces we don't see torres attempting to head the ball or attack the ball as a striker should consistently do.

Juv were far better yesternite, they passed the ball with more conviction and I think saying chelsea was two goals down b4 Torres came on is not the issue, Torres has been on the field for 90minutes and chelsea would still have lost the game.
When players are not confident that if they give torres the ball he would do justice they tend to take irrational decisions, then playing a false 9 like they did against juv is also an experiment that backed fired all because a certain 50million pound striker has refused to hit form. At least during the days of drogba worst case scenerio is lob the ball upfront and let the one man army do justice, there is always a 50/50 chance something will haPpen, with Torres, there is no option.

I don't know how non Chelsea fans can analyze this and some Chelsea fans are deluded.
The dud is gone, he will never resurrect again. It's a shame to have left a 50mil striker out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lmay18(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2012
STATEMENT ON ROBERTO DI MATTEO
Posted on: Wed 21 Nov 2012

Chelsea Football Club has parted company this morning with Manager Roberto Di Matteo.

The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the Board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction as we head into a vitally important part of the season.

The club faces a difficult task ahead in qualifying for the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League as well as maintaining a strong challenge for the top of the Premier League while competing in three other cup competitions. Our aim is to remain as competitive as possible and challenge strongly on all fronts.

The owner and the Board would like to thank Roberto for all he has done for the club since taking over in March. Roberto helped guide us to an historic Champions League victory and a seventh FA Cup. We will never forget the huge contribution he has made to this club's history and he will always be welcome at Stamford Bridge.

The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2986865/title/statement-on-roberto-di-matteo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Just saw this now on yahoo sports!!! WOW! shocked
It's one heck of a job to manage this club! RA is in one word - RUTHLESS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2012
[size=28pt]I AM POSITIVELY CLAIRVOYANT.

I CORRECTLY PREDICTED DI MATTEO WOULD BE THE FIRST MANAGER TO GET SACKED IN THE PREM AND I AM PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN!!!!!

HJHEHEHEHEHEHE
[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2012
...so much for Abramovic's patience
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2012
Daykanu talk am. How many coaches will lose their jobs because of torres's failure?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2012
aLL OF UNA WEY GO DEY COMPLAIN ABT ABRAMOVIC, shut up!!!!! U FIT PUT YA OWN 300 MILLION DOWN? WRITE OFF 200 MILL DEBT N STILL BE PLAYING CRAP?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2012
This is too hasty.
So who comes in now Shevchenko? Roman is a mad man. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2012
BlueDiva: This is too hasty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2012

OOH, NOW HE IS MAD, when u were enjoying the MAD MONEY u no sabi dat one abi?

u think its beans?

RDM's Chelsea contract was honorary. He lifted the Champions League title by luck. Letting him go now is Chelsea's best decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2012
hehehe. . . . I no fit laugh!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2012
its funny how it ended for both AVB and RDM - @westbrom and italy (juve and napoli)

can someone remind me of the stats now?....how many coaches have we sacked in how many years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2012

Avram Grant grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2012
Reporter to Pep: ''Chelsea sacked their manager, you want to be their new manager?''

Pep Guardiola: ''I Dont know how to drive a bus.''

grin grin grin

Seriously. When did Roman become the Pope? Chelsea are on a mini slide. He took prompt action. That's why he is a billionaire...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
All ds because of one unless striker dat cant find his form and confidence undecided undecided undecided
RDM dnt worry another offer will come
I dont see Pep coming to dent his career wit d club & owner cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2012
And Arsene still has a job o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2012
This is crazy!! No coach can function under these kind of conditions. I doubt Pep would take the job after seeing what's on ground. This was supposed to be a rebuilding season and at that Chelsea are still in all 4 competitions. Shakhtar could beat Juve and Chelsea still qualify
It would still get to a point where Roman would have to get a coaching license himself (human greed would probably not let that happen tho)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2012
Well if you have an agbero as A CEO, what else do you expect? Saheed Osupa mentality,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2012
I saw that coming grin
I never from the start liked RDM , winning the champions league doesn't mean he is the right man for the transition , Guardiola is , maybe Rikaard but what this man is doing is un-explainable , ''i employ you ,you 4uck up i send u away '' lol

Who's next? Steve Holland ? i believe in him seriously !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2012
I hear Benitez is coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Abi make band boys organise send off party? grin grin
Where my band boys at?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2012
nnnaaah i hope they dont employ anyone soon JUST SO THAT EMENALO CAN SHOW US WHAT HIS MUCH VAUNTED ABILITY IS.

USELESS CONNIVING, SCHEMING, UNDERHAND CRAB OF AN IBO MAN.

they should allow him to coach three games so he can show us that his knowledge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2012
BlueDiva: I hear Benitez is coming.

are you making fun of chelsea? Benitez? i believe Oscar will be the first on the transfer market grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
Incredible! RT @footballmc
#CFC had eight managers
in their first 70 YEARS from
1905 to 1975. Now going
for 9th in 9 years under
Abramovich!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
If someone clears out your £762m debt (Chelsea is debt free now) you should accept anything he does with ya. #CFC #Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2012
food for thought though, it appears Dayokanu has a point

Final game of RDM: Torres benched. Final game of AVB: Torres benched. Title decider against MU for Ancelotti: Torres benched. All sacked.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2012
John Terry is actually 20/1 to take over grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Hodgson
Ancelotti
AVB
RDM

How many more coaches will Torres sack?

On a serious note, RA is a fool. It took him two months to offer RDM the job, he gave him no say on the squad, then sacks him when the failings of the squad manifest. When will Gourlay and Emenalo cop the sack also?

Now they are talking of Benitez. Like seriously?

I aint following Chelsea from now till January. Im taking a break from Roman's madness. Maybe when (if) Pep Guardiola joins in January, I would end ma sabbatical.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
What you can expect when
you're a billionaire's
plaything... Di Matteo lasted
262 days. AVB 257 days.
Scolari 244 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (19392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, Realtord43, Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, larride(m), iamoyindamola(m), Kayyy, a4turitoroman, Godstime001, BlueMann, odizeey(m), zeusis(m), USAfall2024, agrovick(m), Bill8012(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.