Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Actually, na true, Hensben has been quiet lately until he came back alive on the Barca thread, Neymar's second goal on Sunday made me change my mind patapata about him, I mean, Messi no dey around, d guy still dey perform well.

The fact say uncle Hazard never score even pk no even fit make person defend am again.

As we dey 16th, if person no get sense, kon still dey go other thread go make mouth, person no get shame be dt o.cheesycheesycheesy

It's embarrassing bro.

Na you talk all these or dem hack your account? shocked grin shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:12am On Nov 11, 2015
raumdeuter:

Most Chelsea fans and management are waiting for the January transfer window to make a huge splash in the market and one of the major lacking area is striker

Falcow cant locate his asss with both hands and Costa is off form either fighting or getting injured.

Chelsea does not have a choice other than buy. They would rather pay over the odds with the hope of rescuing their season and making top 4 CL football

Which hope? undecided

Which top 4? Even Mourinho knows that's almost impossible! grin

Top 10 is achievable... tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Several newspaper reports today that Emenalo is under pressure.

If this means no new contract for Mikel, please let it be true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:29am On Nov 11, 2015
coogar:

victor should find a better agent that can get him to a big club. we have wasted talents like chrisantus, mikel grin, iheanacho shocked, awoniyi, etc.

this dude is a natural born finisher.
he should avoid talent killers like chelsea grin, man city, PSG and all these money-miss-road clubs.

How is iheanacho a wasted talent? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

Where u go hide? grin

Hide ke? I have been busy, we are headed to yuletide period. Meanwhile, i was doing shakiti bobo on your thread yesternight. I just pray barca buys hazard next season and mou should continue turning our attackers to defenders to cover up his jaded defence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:38am On Nov 11, 2015
obainojazz:
I wanted to troll here since, but the holy spirit said no...but if ibime don't stop calling us manure fans, we will come here grin....and he must apologize...
Meanwhile...no matter how big you smartphone screen is...you still have to scroll down to see where chelsea is on the table

Wicked!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2015
airmark:

Hide ke? I have been busy, we are headed to yuletide period. Meanwhile, i was doing shakiti bobo on your thread yesternight. I just pray barca buys hazard next season and mou should continue turning our attackers to defenders to cover up his jaded defence.

Come oh! Wetin concern hazard with barca? undecided

Egbelon- Madrid are waiting... angry

Keep dancing... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:49am On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

Come oh! Wetin concern hazard with barca? undecided

Egbelon- Madrid are waiting... angry

Keep dancing... grin

Better to move to barca. There are indications barca may swoop on him next season. If care is not taking his career may somersault if he remains at chelsea under mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:51am On Nov 11, 2015
airmark:

Better to move to barca. There are indications barca may swoop on him next season. If care is not taking his career may somersault if he remains at chelsea under mou.

Na bench e career go rise...Subersub things...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

Na bench e career go rise...Subersub things...

Werey. iniesta is getting old, neymar can be zuniga'ed anytime. Once hazard get his form back, he will start running riot in laliga.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho agrees to replace Louis van Gaal at Manchester United... grin

Man Utd Would adopt Moutinho's favorite tactics: "pack the bus"... grin

Rooney - DM... grin

Even Martial - RB... grin

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/618477/Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-United-Manager-News-Gossip

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Airmark, quit bringing semi-literate eediots to this thread.

Its like you people love discussing in your unintelligible gibberish language.

You and those you communicate with should take your conversations elsewhere.

Someone is busy spamming the thread with gibberish, you are busy communicating with him. I hope you know that only monkeys understand each other, so if you know you aint one, quit entertaining baboons.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:28am On Nov 11, 2015
undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Ibime:
Airmark, quit bringing semi-literate eediots to this thread.

Its like you people love discussing in your unintelligible gibberish language.

You and those you communicate with should take your conversations elsewhere.

Someone is busy spamming the thread with gibberish, you are busy communicating with him. I hope you know that only monkeys understand each other, so if you know you aint one, quit entertaining baboons.

Calm down i bring no one here. You have already taken shots at me and i ignored you. Was i the one calling them to come and troll? If you want to abuse the trolls stop tagging my moniker, direct your shots at them. I never abuse any chelsea fan here and i dont want anyone to stupidly do that to me, if anyone flout the rules of this section click the report button, there is mod to take care of that. You cant be lording your way of commenting on this thread on everyone. It never works that way. Not with me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:59am On Nov 11, 2015
airmark:

Calm down i bring no one here. You have already taken shots at me and i ignored you. Was i the one calling them to come and troll? If you want to abuse the trolls stop tagging my moniker, direct your shots at them. I never abuse any chelsea fan here and i dont want anyone to stupidly do that to me, if anyone flout the rules of this section click the report button, there is mod to take care of that. You cant be lording your way of commenting on this thread on everyone. It never works that way. Not with me.

Who is that baboon up there discussing with, no be you? Are you not the one the baboons come looking for?

A comity of baboons will always gather where they are acknowledged.

But then, I'm not surprised that man communicates at the level he feels comfortable at. No be yesterday some civilised people tried to teach you the meaning of the word 'blooded'?

You are incapable of discourse with intelligent people, but comfortably understand and reciprocate the semi-literate gibberish of your ilk.

I done tire for your gutter discourse with your viewing centre pals flooding my eyes when I click on this thread. Take it how you want it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Ibime:

Who is that baboon up there discussing with, no be you? Are you not the one the baboons come looking for?

A comity of baboons will always gather where they are acknowledged.

But then, I'm not surprised that man communicates at the level he feels comfortable at. No be yesterday some civilised people tried to teach you the meaning of the word 'blooded'?

You are incapable of discourse with intelligent people, but comfortably understand and reciprocate the semi-literate gibberish of your ilk.

I done tire for your gutter discourse with your viewing centre pals flooding my eyes when I click on this thread. Take it how you want it.

When i was analysing our preseason matches and was hammering on chelsea's poor defence and attack with 190, chelseafan1 and few others toeing my line, you were busy talking about midfield as our main problem. Just after last match, you shamelessly agreed for the first time that we had attacking problems. What you see climbing skyscraper about footie, i will tell you while sleeping. For you to have said i engaged in unintelligible talks, really made you sound like a cow. Just stop mentioning my moniker again, i have distanced myself from your inanities since the day you said ramires was crap and did nt do anything for chelsea in 2011/2012 when he was awarded chelsea's best player. Please bounce.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:36am On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

Na you talk all these or dem hack your account? shocked grin shocked

No vex for d other day wey I talk harshly to u, blame it on frustration, na too much losses for my team cause am. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Ask airmak wetin? You no even know me sef. You think say I dey lobby ni? All that one na wash na. You no even code sef.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Guy calm down, your guy no fit f**k up. If i hear say Edo guy lobby.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Maybe you need to ask about me outside sports to know better.wink
coded01:

Una no dey learn... angry

Ask Airmark... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like say you never make up your mind. Well sha, I no blame you. After wetin Chelshit don take your eye see, person no need blame you much on this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chelseafan1:

lool....perfect!!! I just dey fear say after that match, make I no turn born against o, make e no be say the result of that match go make me renounce my salvation sharply. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Redacted!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Of course! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think for the sake of that him need to do a 16 day fasting and prayer. Dry one ooooooo for that matter so that make him no carry their badluck and curse come affect us. Him need cleansing.
barackohandso:

You know say na me and you follow do 16 days fasting and praying for chelseafan1

And you know why we choose that number 16 wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Just Calm down my guys. And let it slide. I don't wanna see punchlines flying Up and down the thread. Please.

NB: You guys love rapping. Go to the rap section and sort this Out. cool

Cc: Airmark Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2015
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like say you never make up your mind. Well sha, I no bame you. After wetin Chelshit don take your eye see, person no need blame you much on this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool, after choosing this beautiful path, I'll never look back, no turning back, no turning back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Better.

We go use victory welcome you against Madrid in 10 days' time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chelseafan1:

Lool, after choosing this beautiful path, I'll never look back, no turning back, no turning back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

Do you really think they will come back under JM to the team? You've seen Pasalic haven't you? Do you or do you not think that this dude can definitely do 30 mins here and there without compromising the overall quality of the team?

Under JM, these guys will all suffer the fate of Tomas Kalas.

I've seen those ninjas play and I believe they're good to stay with us.

The club deserve the blame here. They know Mou isn't a proponent of youth integration yet they brought him on board.

So unless there's a mandate by the club to Jose to develope our own talents, there's no way we would blame Mou for what's happening to the youth, he has never been a fan of youth integration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2015
dmcdad:
Of course! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think for the sake of that him need to do a 16 day fasting and prayer. Dry one ooooooo for that matter so that make him no carry their badluck and curse come affect us. Him need cleansing.

lmao....una two no serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chelseafan1:

lmao....una two no serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Chelsea fear Hazard will be called as one of Carneiro’s star witness when her claim against #CFC for constructive dismissal is heard (Mail)

Although Hazard is reluctant to get involved in the case, the #CFC winger can be compelled to give evidence at an employment tribunal (Mail)

It means Hazard would have to confirm whether or not he asked referee Michael Oliver for treatment. #CFC (Mail)

The Chelsea winger, Eden Hazard, is the only person who can confirm that this conversation took place [despite footage]. #CFC (Mail)

Carneiro claims her position at the club was made untenable following Mourinho’s post-match comments. #CFC (Mail)

Eva Carneiro has failed to reach a financial settlement with Chelsea. #CFC (Mail) ha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Jose Mourinho is fuming at the League Managers’ Association over their lack of public support for him this season. #CFC (Mirror)

Mourinho is understood to be ready to reduce his support for 'union' he feels should have taken a stronger stand over his recent stadium ban

Mourinho also feels that apart from issuing statements when managers are sacked, the LMA do little publicly to help their members (Mirror)

This season the LMA have made no comments throughout Mourinho’s run-ins with the Football Association. #CFC (Mirror)

The only other PL manager to have had a stadium ban was Alan Pardew for headbutting Hull midfielder David Meyler in March 2014. (Mirror)

No other manager has had a stadium ban for talking about - or remonstrating with - referees. #CFC (Mirror)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Ibime:
I really like as Eaglets be looking like teenagers these days.

Not those days when Stanley Okoro, Aghahowa or Taribo West go play 5 or 6 years in NPL come dey claim U-17.

See this Victor Osimhen wey just claim golden boot for U-17 WC. Highest, he no go pass 18 or 19.

We have FIFA to thank sincerely. The MRI test have been a huge success thus far.

The thing is that the growth plates in the bones of the human skeleton are open during growth and closed at different times with increasing age and maturity. X-ray images of the growth plate of the left wrist have been used for aeons in paediatrics, and court, to determine age.

So in place of an X-ray screening, Fifa suggested the MRI exams. The thing fit complete fushion of a player's wrist.

Although some players at the mundial are overage, it's no risk to the individual, FIFA or member associations. Such players can't be older than 21.

I know most of the niggas that have represented the nation in the last two U-17 WCs, and I can unequivocally tell you that they're not over 23. Iheanacho who's now celebrated as a golden boy used to run around on thisame turf with me in Aba five years ago. I'm 24 today and I'm pretty sure the nigga is a year younger.

If given the proper attention and grooming, these chaps would go places without the fear of being accused of age falsification.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Having trolls disturbing us is way better than 2 Chelsea fans fighting........
Ibime is not a die hard Airmark fan, and Airmark is not really into Ibime......
Maybe something happened in the rap section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Bimffo:
Just Calm down my guys. And let it slide. I don't wanna see punchlines flying Up and down the thread. Please.

NB: You guys love rapping. Go to the rap section and sort this Out. cool

Cc: Airmark Ibime

Redacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.