Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511599 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15456) (15457) (15458) (15459) (15460) (15461) (15462) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Alonso ain't worth shit cheesy as Barca was seeking to to abandon the deal if not that Chelsea agreed to let him go for free, which is the only word that sexually arouses Laporte.

Chelsea allowed him go for free because that’s what Barca want ,it will make his registration easier

Below is Alonslow market value on a normal day

Chelsea remains the biggest mugu of the transfer window

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

Auba is definitely temporary. We're hoping for Leao and Nkunku soon.
Zakaria too... Depends on how he plays, although Tucheliban Don dey mention CB and wingback.
leao and nkunku are not strikers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea allowed him go for free because that’s what Barca want ,it will make his registration easier

Below is Alonslow market value on a normal day

Chelsea remains the biggest mugu of the transfer window
lol Barca na dump site for us first Christensen now alonso

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Ibime:

I thought he was signed in January, nevertheless for every Vinicius, there are many other that didn't work out. You think Chelsea has patience to cuddle Vinicius for 3 years like Madrid did even when Benz was complaining that Vini is playing against us. Vinicius is the exception to the rule. Let me shock you, Solanke goal record at Youth level in better competitions is superior to Endrick own. Nobody is paying £45m for a 16 year old Solanke.
mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
lol Barca na dump site for us first Christensen now alonso

You are not even smart

A 26 year old Christensen and a alonslow who was offered 1 year deal for a bench role ? Lol

What should we call Aubameyang cheesy

Better rest

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2022
BlueMann:
"Men will be men" as Troll football captioned it.
Lol, same team, same pose same jersey. Yet one dey struggle to reach 1000 likes.

I don't want to even talk about the popularity the males team have over the women sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are not even smart

A 26 year old Christensen and a alonslow who was offered 1 year deal for a bench role ? Lol

What should we call Aubameyang cheesy

Better rest
I have seen you that is smart , you said auba will cost us over £30m ,na full donkey you be ,later.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I have seen you that is smart , you said auba will cost us over £30m ,na full donkey you be ,later.

The biggest donkey is Chelsea for overpaying for average players grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Trevor012:
Fufuna world record fee for a defender cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUUW0n6npYE
what can he do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2022
BlueMann:
"Men will be men" as Troll football captioned it.
Alisha Lehmann has a bigger legacy than countinho tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Alonso ain't worth shit cheesy as Barca was seeking to to abandon the deal if not that Chelsea agreed to let him go for free, which is the only word that sexually arouses Laporte.
alot of players will be spectators in that barca team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2022
ixyi:
There's something funny about Fofana's legs in my eyes. Asin the guy has two straight legs. Shey na only me dey see am¿? shocked
becos you have bow legs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
BlueMann:

Don't worry. You can go for Trent instead.

smiley
Lol, Klopp would rather willingly concede this season's EPL than release Trent to strengthen a potential UCL rival, I don dead that thought since my brother, At least James renewing will also kill every Vardrid rumour hanging around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Unlimited22:
Ibime is a finance guy, normally he no dey give shishi grin
Na why transfer fees Dey bother am like this
is he obidient?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
BlueAngel444:
u need to read more before u start having certain opinions

U want to flog someone who paid £70m for a player they wanted £85m and they did an extensive medical on him and u urself didn't u watch his previous games, did he look like one struggling with an injury.

Have you heard the phrase 'negotiator'?
Man city backed out of Cucurella deal because they valued him for £40m.
Why cant we back off a deal like that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
neztar:
alot of players will be spectators in that barca team
exactly! , Laporte is just parking cheap players hoping his gamble works, bellerin ,Alonso , Christensen ,. Christensen never start match man don dey get one injury to another , free thing they purge indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
£45 is too big too gamble on a kid
How is it big in today's market? so you will want us to gamble 100m on players like Lukaku instead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Better than all Man U defenders

Leave koulibally alone

You can banter him if Chelsea fuckup today sha
koulibali or pique? Choose one for your team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Free andrewbaba abeg, Everyone knew chelsea won't pay €30m not £30m of course, it was all about getting the best possible deal, Auba's wages were meant to increase going into the new season and of course playing as a backup to lewangoalski is like being a backup to a GK so getting €14 milli for him who came for free while still retaining Memphis is good business while you got a short term fix for a striker, Win-win for both parties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Free andrewbaba abeg, Everyone knew chelsea won't pay €30m not £30m of course, it was all about getting the best possible deal, Auba's wages were meant to increase going into the new season and of course playing as a backup to lewangoalski is like being a backup to a GK so getting €14 milli for him who came got free while still retaining Memphis is good business while you get a short term fix for a striker, Win-win for both parties
nobody is saying is not a smart deal, but thinking he will make a fool out of Chelsea it's what I am talking about ,Barca asked for 25m will paid way less than that plus gave out player we don't really need so tell me is that not smart ? remove sentiment ,the idiot andrewbaba44 did not expect it ,his excuse is that I am not smart cheesy ,how does me being smart has to do with anything ,omo when una start to dey reason welll come yarn with me for now una mind no dey in a right frame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ixyi(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2022
neztar:
becos you have bow legs

Yeah, footballer legs. You know those kinda legs that always make people ask if you play football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Seems Chelsea are serious about buying Alvarez. Per Ben Jacobs, they have assured him they will return in January.

So Alvarez and Arsen Zakharyan, two possible acquisitions in January.

Meanwhile James is set to become the highest paid defender in our history, per Simon Johnson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Edson Alvarez has been directly reassured by #Chelsea that they will return for him in January. [via @JacobsBen]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2022
hensben:
How is it big in today's market? so you will want us to gamble 100m on players like Lukaku instead.
£45m for a sixteen years old is crazy anyhow you want to spin it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Reece James has agreed terms with #Chelsea over a new long-term contract. He will become the highest paid defender in the club's history. [via @SJohnsonSport] shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Cesc Fabregas on playing under Antonio Conte at #Chelsea "Conte was telling me exactly where to go and what to do. I began to understand and I think I began to play really good football in this environment. I enjoyed it but it was not my favourite." [via @alansmith90]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
drisham:

Two hideous twins
Coward twins abi na useless twins grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Madrid go wait tire of dey think they can buy James , bro is loyal to us ,plus Chelsea but his sister because of him , loyalty pro max.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2022
drisham:

Alisha Lehmann has a bigger legacy than countinho tongue

So you're one of the mandem that liked that post but ignored Coutinho cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2022
neztar:
koulibali or pique? Choose one for your team.

Pique legs are gone ,will go with koulibally because he is younger and nothing else

Normally koulibally was and will never reach half of pique level ,both shouldn’t be on the same sentence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Free andrewbaba abeg, Everyone knew chelsea won't pay €30m not £30m of course, it was all about getting the best possible deal, Auba's wages were meant to increase going into the new season and of course playing as a backup to lewangoalski is like being a backup to a GK so getting €14 milli for him who came for free while still retaining Memphis is good business while you got a short term fix for a striker, Win-win for both parties

Allow him ,the guy na banter material for me abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Madrid go wait tire of dey think they can buy James , bro is loyal to us ,plus Chelsea but his sister because of him , loyalty pro max.
Don't be too sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (15456) (15457) (15458) (15459) (15460) (15461) (15462) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, Silentgroper(m), DammyOlu123(m), SirAce and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.