Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732262 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15478) (15479) (15480) (15481) (15482) (15483) (15484) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ibime:

Boehly inflation pass Zimbabwe own. From £12m to £50m in one summer
they have to beat him buy back clause na, above £40m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ibime:

Let's ask Lordfalcao
Intercepting and distributing passes in that midfield.

Seems Pep dey play 3-2-2-3 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ibime:

Boehly inflation pass Zimbabwe own. From £12m to £50m in one summer
You say one summer? They signed Romeo Lavia in August.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
donstan18:
cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Our very useless scouts are just there collecting salary for nothing like Npower money. I know they will other rejected bids for players on that day too. It was said we even bid for sangare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
BlueAngel444:
and he ballooned the ball grin cheesy dude thought he is Reece James cool
Wetin be this? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
The way Pep readjust to using Haaland, wish Tuchel can take notes, he wasted Lukaku but now has Broja

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
BlueAngel444:
as easy as that is, how many times will Chelsea players ignore that but pass side ways, backwards or any other useless and risky pass that gives them time to cover up and choke everywhere.

I was watching the game and build up today, it pissed me off and luckily Madrid was playing

We had a narrow formation with two men upfront today, and on normal days we have Mount and Havertz who aren't natural wide players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Our very useless scouts are just there collecting salary for nothing like Npower money. I know they will other rejected bids for players on that day too. It was said we even bid for sangare.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

never bidded for sangare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

E better pass Zachariah
Because he scored us? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
I don't understand the criticism of Mendy. Are we blind to see that Westham player pulled him down before we conceded that first goal?

What should he had done with the intended foul on him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
donstan18:

Because he scored us? cheesy
No. I've actually watched him and that centre Back they signed from Bochum, Bella-Kotchap.

In 2 years if they keep growing they'll be 60m players. They have loads of potential
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
forgiveness:
I don't understand the criticism of Mendy. Are we blind to see that Westham player pulled him down before we conceded that first goal?

What should he had done with the intended foul on him?
are you blind to see the initial punch was too weak?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

With Auba we will improve because we'll have two players who can hold the ball

Also the play between Broja and Havertz was exquisite

Can Tuku try 4231 with Havertz behind Auba or Broja?
exactly what I expected of him, but the werey decided not to buy a dm

Instead of buying all this expensive defenders boehly for kuku close eyes buy Declan rice

Jorgi almost cost us a goal today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Young bodied KDB like a Child Mehn!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
This Douglas luiz why was arsenal and Chelsea interested in him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

No. I've actually watched him and that centre Back they signed from Bochum, Bella-Kotchap.

In 2 years if they keep growing they'll be 60m players. They have loads of potential
He did well against us thou, but saw it as fluke because he was facing Jorg.

We’re watching him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

Bella Kotchap is cooking but a bit clumsy on the ball. Great defensive awareness though. Only £9m

Another signing that looks promising for them is that Sekou Mara
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mings dey worry Halland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
A40:

Who said you agree or disagree with them? Can you see that you're useless and obtuse and lack critical thinking abilities

One surefire sign of confusion with you pathetic thieves of oxygen is your constant references to Dayo. Wetin concern Dayo with this matter.

Stop projecting you useless wasteman. If you need him to rescue you from poverty just say so

Let me burst your bubble. Me and Dayo don't communicate outside this forum. And I'm certain he's not into men

You better hookup with Airmark to help your life. I heard he's down with the butt bongo

This is weak sauce. You call yourself popizaino. What kind of shitfvck Loser name is that? What is a popizaino and what does that stand for?

I can already tell from your foolish name that you're one of those failed fraudsters that have used their parent's destiny and health for money rituals and roam the streets of Eleyele and Badore with no belt and unwashed drawers. Thunder finish your useless existence

What did you bring to this argument aside useless apple and orange comparisons.

You son of a nymphomaniac bariga LovePeddler. shut up. Oxygen is free no one steal what is naturally free ajakaja. Be creative next time you idiot of a used destiny. Don't tell me you are waiting for his hands in marriage cus nothing explain why you are still not married at 40,no baby,no girlfriend, no career adofuru oshi, Abi did you add ugliness to your poverty stinking life that no woman is willing to come close ? Talk to me,I might offer a help like i helped your mother mend her leaking pussy with pipe.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just watched ATM game small, unto Morata score twice one cancelled but seeing Saul ball grin

Some players are good in certain teams and leagues sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
popizaino:

You son of a nymphomaniac bariga LovePeddler. shut up. Oxygen is free no one still what is naturally free ajakaja. Be creative next time you idiot of a used destiny. Don't tell me you are waiting for his hands in marriage cus nothing explain why you are still not married at 40,no baby,no girlfriend, no career adofuru oshi, Abi did you add ugliness to your poverty stinking life that no woman is willing to come close ? Talk to me,I might offer a help like i helped your mother mend her leaking pussy with pipe.
Chief just overlook.

You be Chelsea fan, this win today no put smile for your face? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
BlueAngel444:
never bidded for sangare
We bid for him.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
zeusis:

are you blind to see the initial punch was too weak?

Are you blind the player kicked him? Some of you are just crybabies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
donstan18:

grin cheesy grin grin
They are the most useless scouts in the world. All this overpaying holy boehly is doing is because of them not even dof. That is why you see him going to bid for another player quickly immediately the one he wanted is rejected. They are supposed to be doing scouts for gombe united not Chelsea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
HT...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Our board and Tuchel is transfer-clueless

So we actually bid 50m for an 18 year old Lavia that Southampton bought about a month ago

SMH undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
This mancity vs Aston villa is even bigger snooze fest than ours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omo Villa try for this 1st half Sha, they no give city breathing space at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
BlueMann:

Omo u go need to clarify the bolded cos I no understand wetin u talk
Truly English isn't his First language
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ibime:

Bella Kotchap is cooking but a bit clumsy on the ball. Great defensive awareness though. Only £9m

Another signing that looks promising for them is that Sekou Mara
Hassenhuttl and young players sha

Na him way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Make this city game end in draw or make city lose ; cheesy

So glad my two teams won 2-1 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15478) (15479) (15480) (15481) (15482) (15483) (15484) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Phant0mStranger, Bluelines69, Capaldi, TheLequte and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.