Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10581999 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15503) (15504) (15505) (15506) (15507) (15508) (15509) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:20am On Sep 06, 2022
airmark:
I hope Fury is not ducking Usyk.

You know Fury dey tasi AJ like this from time. I think he's mocking him

Everyone knows the huge money fight is the Usyk card
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:00am On Sep 06, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You know Fury dey tasi AJ like this from time. I think he's mocking him

Everyone knows the huge money fight is the Usyk card
Shey Usyk said he won't fight again this year?
Me I just think Fury is looking for a quick payday as everyone and his dog knows that AJ ain't winning this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Unlimited22:

Shey Usyk said he won't fight again this year?
Me I just think Fury is looking for a quick payday as everyone and his dog knows that AJ ain't winning this.

Fury is doing AJ a big favor. AJ is trash in heavyweight circles now. Fury has everything to lose and AJ has so much to gain from this fight

This might be AJs last top rated fight in the spotlight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2022
airmark:

What about the Ucl?
it is a competition that requires luck. That’s why they care less about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2022
airmark:

I just read that in some quarters his agent is not comfortable with him coming from bench to play LB. I hope it won't affect his world cup chances, if he continues to start from bench.

Lol

Rudiger will go to the World Cup for Germany ,starting for the World Cup is what we should be asking and not him not making the squad

Make him agent cool down ,him agent expect militao to be dropped just like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Portables plenty for this thread
How many active players get inducted into hall of fame?

When Salah retires wait and see
Aguero was inducted while he was still playing football. When Salah achieves what some people have achieved, maybe they will induct him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Gboy1026:
oga compare Harvertz with his fellow strikers, like Haland and d rest.

Havertz was not a striker before he came to Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin

I guess he meant Kulusevski, but ment people plenty for here . Dem no dey forgive and forget
I know the spelling, I just like to pronounce it like that because the name is funny.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Ellexy:
Who's this guy and which club does he play for?

undecided angry
Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2022
hensben:
We are not signing Fofana. You guys still don’t understand your new owner and Tuchel this season. They are going for dedicated players for reasonable price. Cucurella is good and dedicated and worth that money in today’s market. Marina don work on Una finish with her fringe signings. Would you want us to be signing players like Pulisic, a winger that can not get past two players without falling or Odoi that is one way and predictable. There is a reason Azpi contract is renewed, we are not desperate to get Fofana so if Leicester don’t want to sell for a reasonable price they should leave it.
Chelsea board member has spoken. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Ebukacute:

Boely is never going to sign fofana for 80mil. He is not that stuupid(I am ready to bet with anybody on this one sef)
Cucurela's fee is a bit high but to me it is not a bad business because that dude is exactly what we need on that left wing.fast,strong, energetic,he can pass,he can cross,he can assist,he can score,he can play any wing wether right back,wing, midfield,he has speed. Chilwell is not reliable because of his glass leg or do we prefer the dross Kennedy,Alonso or Emerson have been serving us for years now? Man utd spent 55mil of bissaka who has nothing to show except slide tackle, city signed Mendy who had nothing else than wiping crosses to the fans, I never even reason Maguire matter.Chilwell's absence last season was the reason we lost most of our winnable matches and we all know that.
We are a big team we suppose to be having two or three word class players in every position that is what it took mancity to be dominating epl.. Chelsea is a big team not some Southampton,Everton or palace. Spend the money and get what you want jor
Another board member gave us first hand information about the decision of Chelsea management. He was even ready to bet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Another board member gave us first hand information about the decision of Chelsea management. He was even ready to bet. grin
grin grin e shock me boss... I never recover from the shock sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Lakaka came, wailed and left, who is auba that havertz should worry, someone that lewandoski sent packing cheesy

My issue is just the disharmony that he might cause in the team

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2022
hensben:
I know the spelling, I just like to pronounce it like that because the name is funny.
Ben ben grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

you dey mind them
Them plenty for this thread
Fake octopuses
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Pogba could miss the world cup after undergoing knee surgery.

Raumdeuter, Triple protection no work o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Unlimited22:

Good evening sir.

Are you ment sir?

MBBV

Bachelor of Ment, Bachelor of Vawulence

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2022
this match na work over, Chelsea is yet to find their rhythm tho .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Wow

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2022
It's a Chelsea thing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Havertz10:
Lakaka came, wailed and left, who is auba that havertz should worry, someone that lewandoski sent packing cheesy

My issue is just the disharmony that he might cause in the team
lmaogrin
So havertz will bench lewandowski?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
this match na work over, Chelsea is yet to find their rhythm tho .

They haven’t lost in their last 25 home games ,let’s see if it will be broken today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They haven’t lost in their last 25 home games ,let’s see if it will be broken today
I don give a fucc if dey Haven't lost in 60 years, Croatia league and premier league ain't the same ,this match is in the bag
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
meanwhile if tuchel fails to finish top 4 this season he should be sacked .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I don give a fucc if dey Haven't lost in 60 years, Croatia league and premier league ain't the same ,this match is in the bag

We said they where the same ?

Maybe that’s why they won spurs 3-0 the last time they met

Rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
meanwhile if tuchel fails to finish top 4 this season he should be sacked .

So tuchel should not win the league with all this signings below ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So tuchel should not win the league with all this signings below ?
the signings are good ,the coach is the clueless one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

We said they where the same ?
Maybe that’s why they won spurs 3-0 the last time they met
Rest
so? mtcheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
the signings are good ,the coach is the clueless one

He won guardiola at the champions league final so he is not clueless

He should win the league with all these signings ,after all a fraud like guardiola won the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He won guardiola at the champions league final so he is not clueless

He should win the league with all these signings ,after all a fraud like guardiola won the epl
he used intial gra gra. ,I call it the "new coach phenomenon", when a new coach is employed , everything is fresh ,the team are enthusiastic about the new coach after the last disaster ,then they start to perform well this phenomenon usually last for one season ,until the new coach tactics is deciphered ,then there comes the real challenge -"consistency", Man U is currently going through that phase ,for now ,ten hag is new hot cake in town ,the main test is yet to come ,they should enjoy the euphoria while it last.

P.S :- if you doubt this theory,check out when Conte came into Chelsea ,we were literally unstoppable ,I think we won three trophies in his first season , second season absolute disaster.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
he used intial gra gra. ,I call it the "new coach phenomenon", when a new coach is employed , everything is fresh ,the team are enthusiastic about the new coach after the last disaster ,then they start to perform well this phenomenon usually last for one season ,until the new coach tactics is deciphered ,then there comes the real challenge -"consistency", Man U is currently going through that phase ,for now ,ten hag is new hot cake in town ,the main test is yet to come ,they should enjoy the euphoria while it last.

P.S :- if you doubt this theory,check out when Conte came into Chelsea ,we were literally unstoppable ,I think we won three trophies in his first season , second season absolute disaster.

Hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2022
12 clean sheets, one adrift the top of the rankings

For an 18-year old in one of the worst teams in the MLS, placed 13th out of 14 teams in the Eastern conference and with a better points total than only four out of 27 other teams in the entire league.

Very, very impressive. Looks like we've got a gem in Gaga.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaLoanArmy/status/1565222281596604419?s=20&t=QpZpigh7u5g5Yi17OIfZhQ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15503) (15504) (15505) (15506) (15507) (15508) (15509) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.