Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most epl trophies man utd (record)

Most fa cup trophies arsenal (record)

Most ucl trophies in england the scouse (record)

Most ________ chelsea (record)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Most epl trophies man utd (record)

Most fa cup trophies arsenal (record)

Most ucl trophies in england the scouse (record)

Most ________ chelsea (record)
Most managers in 10 years Chelsea (record)

*picks race*

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who saw what Pogba did to Bastian and Willian's elastico?

Pogba's dribble might start a civil war between Germany and France

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mourinholic:

You really need to go back and read what I write,this time with a clear and open mind....

I said the his kinda play don't give you goals,to score you have to IMPROVE AND WORK HARD....
Aren't we saying the same thing?

And I added that if he doesn't change his game and score lots of goals he is still class,and m OK with him if he can keep repeating what he did last season.....
We have millions of highly respected AMFs who never scored 20 in any season...

M tired.....Tired of Hazard Arguements
It will take a long way to change him.....He doesn't have the shot power, he can't take powerful crosses, he doesn't have the Height to attack aerial balls.
It wouldnt take anything! No one is talking about changing him here. I am only saying he needs to improve on the weaknesses you yourself mentioned of. He doesnt have the shot power? Then why is he training? He needs to practice shooting. Besides, not everyone will have the shot power the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Hulk et al have. Heck, what is more importance for Hazard as regards this is for him to work on shooting more and also working on his shot technique and accuracy. Not necessarily on his shot power per se.

As for aerial balls, no one is faulting him for that. Afterall, Messi, Neymar and so many great players aint good in that department either.
How else could he get himself in scoring positions if not by dribbling?
Are you insinuating that the only way to get into scoring positions is by dribbling like he usually does? You can get into scoring positions without doing a thing. What is really necessary is the instinctiveness to want to be there whenever there is need to. How many people do you see Ronaldo dribble in a match to score those so-called tap-ins? Of course dribbling is one of many ways of creating chances and getting into scoring positions, but you made it seem like its the only only way from the above question.
If KDB or any player faces 2 defenders they can decide to shoot at goal,Hazard can't ,he has to dribble to get into a really good position before he can score
And you are content with that? Like he is crippled or what? Even defenders shoot when they have the space, much more an attacker.
He is not the only one like that,Messi is probably the only kinda player like that ,that really scores.....And that's because he is Messi
You are kidding right? Heck, who is even talking about scoring goals here? In that short review, I made mention of the fact that his dribbles were somewhat redundant. That he could have done more to help the team other than dribbling without control. If you saw the match you would understand what I am saying.
No be by force to score, creating chances is his strength and m happy if he can keep doing that as he did last season...
This is really a mediocre way of seeing things. I cant do this, for that reason I should leave it. What happens to trying? What happens to wanting to improve on your weaknesses? Wow, this is the height of mediocrity. The only to be better is to strive for more. To try be better in every sense of the word. Iguess you would rather sit and just accept whatever life throws at you, rather than doing something about them to your favour.

M tired.....Tired of Hazard Arguements
This is the problem. No one brought up any sorta argument. You brought it up yourself. I only gave a brief review of his game to airmark and he didn't react badly. Infact, he was even satisfied with the review however not convincing. Alas! you came up with trying to justify his play and all that. I doubt if you saw the game yourself.

I never wanted to criticise him in any way, but just to highlight a bit of where I think he needs to improve.

Anywayz, hope you are having a blissful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:

It wouldnt take anything! No one is talking about changing him here. I am only saying he needs to improve on the weaknesses you yourself mentioned of. He doesnt have the shot power? Then why is he training? He needs to practice shooting. Besides, not everyone will have the shot power the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Hulk et al have. Heck, what is more importance for Hazard as regards this is for him to work on shooting more and also working on his shot technique and accuracy. Not necessarily on his shot power per se.

As for aerial balls, no one is faulting him for that. Afterall, Messi, Neymar and so many great players aint good in that department either.

Are you insinuating that the only way to get into scoring positions is by dribbling like he usually does? You can get into scoring positions without doing a thing. What is really necessary is the instinctiveness to want to be there whenever there is need to. How many people do you see Ronaldo dribble in a match to score those so-called tap-ins? Of course dribbling is one of many ways of creating chances and getting into scoring positions, but you made it seem like its the only only way from the above question.

And you are content with that? Like he is crippled or what? Even defenders shoot when they have the space, much more an attacker.

You are kidding right? Heck, who is even talking about scoring goals here? In that short review, I made mention of the fact that his dribbles were somewhat redundant. That he could have done more to help the team other than dribbling without control. If you saw the match you would understand what I am saying.

This is really a mediocre way of seeing things. I cant do this, for that reason I should leave it. What happens to trying? What happens to wanting to improve on your weaknesses? Wow, this is the height of mediocrity. The only to be better is to strive for more. To try be better in every sense of the word. Iguess you would rather sit and just accept whatever life throws at you, rather than doing something about them to your favour.

This is the problem. No one brought up any sorta argument. You brought it up yourself. I only gave a brief review of his game to airmark and he didn't react badly. Infact, he was even satisfied with the review however not convincing. Alas! you came up with trying to justify his play and all that. I doubt if you saw the game yourself.

I never wanted to criticise him in any way, but just to highlight a bit of where I think he needs to improve.

Anywayz, hope you are having a blissful weekend.
Forget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sunlesunle: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:

It's a very French problem though cos Na them pack Arabs full the country.

Hollande was actually at the game when the gbege started.

Death toll is now at 40 and rising fast. Hollamde has now declared state of emergency across the whole country...

I have been banned. You no call me to the boys discussion thread...not cool!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunlesunle:

I have been banned. You no call me to the boys discussion thread...not cool!

Who be this? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sunlesunle: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:

Who be this? cheesy

sunlesunle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunlesunle:

wonlasewonimi

grin grin

Dude on code, what's really gwaning with those people.

Just drop sharply,and delete after...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunlesunle:

Yeah...I did my search on him grin and found out that Babe3 posts from his address and they post alike sometimes. she came and narrated her story... that they dated.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
I need that screenshot of BABE3 being threatened in a private convo. Who capture am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
airmark:

Coogar is a thief. I said it before he would soon be exposed, now we have him nailed by his ex. Nihilist, raumdeuter thanks for tagging me. I am feeling like its 19th may 2012. I have created a folder named COOGAR EXPOSED and saved the screen shots. Attached same into my email for premium safety. I will print the hard copy and make photocopies in 10 places each.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nihilist:
Gone

Too late by our darling supermod. . . I done already capture am!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.